Tuotteen FlutterFlow arvostelut

4,5 (63)

Tietoja tuotteesta FlutterFlow

Low-code app builder with a drag-and-drop interface to build native mobile apps

Lue lisää tuotteesta FlutterFlow

Hyvät puolet:

Very intuitive, and the integrations with the mobile stores is a plus. Very straight forward with firebase support, and languages.

Huonot puolet:

Was tricky (different) to Outsystems and get used to a new ide.

FlutterFlow: arvostelut

Keskimääräinen pisteytys

Helppokäyttöisyys
Asiakaspalvelu
Ominaisuudet
Vastinetta rahalle

Todennäköisyys suosittelulle

Tuotteen FlutterFlow yleisarvosana on 4,5/5 tähteä. Se perustuu 63 Capterran käyttäjän arvosteluun.

Oletko käyttänyt tuotetta FlutterFlow aiemmin?

Jaa kokemuksesi muiden ohjelmisto-ostajien kanssa.

Suodata arvosteluja (63)

Juan Sebastian
Juan Sebastian
CEO, Guatemala
Tietokoneen ohjelmistot, 11-50 - työntekijät

Singular Flutter Review

5,0 6 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: Great experience building Apps!

Hyvät puolet:

Flutter flow is a great tool that allows you to build mobile and web applications in a very easy way. It is an example of the future of low code.

Huonot puolet:

Can't say. I am a Flutter Flow fan and don't see any major drawbacks.

Pius
Founder, Uganda
Internet, 2-10 - työntekijät

FlutterFlow

5,0 4 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: Amazing experience with FlutterFlow. I can't complain really. It's well-priced making it super affordable to use. I love the overall quality of apps I have built on FlutterFlow more than I have on other NoCode builders, in terms of speed, UI, and scalability.

Hyvät puolet:

The quality of the NoCode apps you build on FlutterFlow is way better than the ones you get from other NoCode builders in the market such as Adalo, AppyPie, and the rest. FlutterFlow apps are a lot faster, and because you are working with Firebase, you can integrate with a lot of services easily both within FlutterFlow and also with Firebase extensions. Even better with FlutterFlow, you have access to your apps' source code! For me, this is a HUGE win in terms of NoCode builders.

Huonot puolet:

There's really not much I don't like on FlutterFlow. I think the quality of apps you build with FlutterFlow is just unmatched at the moment. I think it's the best NoCode builder in the market right now. However, it's not an easy platform to use, compared to the likes of Adalo. FlutterFlow takes getting used to.

Tom
Head of Design, Britannia
Yleishyödylliset palvelut, 10 000+ - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

A game changer for designers

5,0 viime kuussa Uusi

Kommentit: I have loved how FF has given me a whole new perspective on every part of product design and development. The community is fantastic and I have actually released an app into the app store and it works! That was out of reach for someone like me and I didn't need to touch any terminal code etc to do it.

Hyvät puolet:

The features list is so impressive but not only that a designer like me can pick it up and do some simply unbelievable things with it. Authentication, backends, notifications... the list goes on.

Huonot puolet:

Only early on when there was so much growth did you need to be aware that bugs existed but the team were phenomenal in squashing them and iterating the product to be super stable now.

Retired, USA
Tietokoneen ohjelmistot, Itsetyöllistetyt

Keep up the good work!

3,0 6 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: Great!

Hyvät puolet:

The GUI awesome / Firebase interface awesome / Theme very good headed I the right direction / Run mode awesome ( would like it a little faster [I do understand though]) ***** The thing that is most amazing of all is that fact that you can run the code send the link to your email and test it on your phone ****** and yes the camera will work etc etc...

Huonot puolet:

Having to redo screens that where working and then stopped for what seemed to be minor changes. I have been downloading the code from GitHub and haven't yet but want to compare the working code with the non-working code to see what is what.

James
Owner/UX Engineer, USA
Arvostelijan lähde

If your not using this tool, you are wasting your precious time

5,0 viime kuussa Uusi

Kommentit: I have had many experiences's with the Flutterflow team and they are all amazing individuals. Keep up the great work!

Hyvät puolet:

The ability to create MVP's quickly has allowed me to expand my clientele and ability to service more people. Also, the rate of new features.

Huonot puolet:

Not many Cons honestly, I have been using this platform since they first launched at Google I/O and I can say anything listed as a con by anyone, just give it a few weeks and it will be added.

Sirian
Co-Owner, Alankomaat
Rahoituspalvelut, 2-10 - työntekijät

FlutterFlow review

5,0 6 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: FlutterFlow has helped me learn Flutter as well as the general app building process. It is not as accessible as some comparable tools, but allows for much more possibilities. It has helped me build great working apps, which are 1:1 with my custom design and work very well on all platforms.

Hyvät puolet:

FlutterFlow has a relatively good learning curve, but still offers the possibility for more advanced users to extract a lot from this platform, for example with adding custom code. The rate of updates is also amazing, being almost weekly with great new features.

Huonot puolet:

Not all parameters of widgets (e.g. a container), are possible to set from a variable. A (much requested) is setting color from a variable, which is not possible right now and needs timely workarounds.

Jos
Jos
Founder / CEO, Britannia
Rahoituspalvelut, 2-10 - työntekijät

Next Gen App Development

5,0 6 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: Just beyond my wildest expectations

Hyvät puolet:

Flutterflow has all the pros of Nocode software with none of the drawbacks seen with other similar app builder tools The ability to import custom code, export clean code without proprietary bulk or obfuscation makes it the ultimate tool for building a powerful, scaleable mobile app from day 1 to year 10

Huonot puolet:

There are very few limitations and the team are amazing with new features and fixes being added on a weekly basis - incredible!

🕊💬
🕊💬
NoCode Engineer, Nigeria
Tietotekniikka ja tietopalvelut, 2-10 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

FlutterFlow makes building apps simple like ABC

4,0 6 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: Overall, building with FlutterFlow has been interesting and enable me learn how to build apps with flutter but I would not sacrifice the time saving aspect of FlutterFlow for traditional app development.

Hyvät puolet:

Ability to code custom features, download code and make further iteration in IDE, makes FlutterFlow stand out to me.

Huonot puolet:

Browser lag is a major challenge especially when working on a project with more than 12 screens. Customer service and community support channels should be improved drastically. Paid users should not have to feel neglected after creating a support ticket.

Jorge
Visual Developer, Ecuador
Verkko-oppiminen, 2-10 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

One of the most powerful nocode platform

4,0 6 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: I have 3 years of experience using no code platform to work and also sharing content about no code platform on my YT channel, for that reason I know this is a must-see option if you want to create mobile apps.

Hyvät puolet:

You're not limited to doing development on the platform, you can export your code and that's awesome. Another thing I like is when Flutter (Google's SDK) makes updates, Flutterlfow also because Flutterflow is really easier and faster Flutter especially for people without technical knowledge.

Huonot puolet:

If you are not familiar with flutter, customizing the logic of your apps is going to be difficult. The learning curve is hard.

Salvation
Salvation
Audio Editor, Nigeria
Tietotekniikka ja tietopalvelut, Itsetyöllistetyt
Arvostelijan lähde

Nocode Builder in Action!

4,0 2 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: Still the best nocode builder!

Hyvät puolet:

Easy drag and drop interface, great customization options. Can make an amateur developer's project come out as clean as a pro's! There's also a smooth API integration. Good themes. Good pricing plan.

Huonot puolet:

It is not as easy to navigate, as it appears to be quite complex to use, especially for a beginner.

Emanuele
CTO, Italia
Verkko-oppiminen, 2-10 - työntekijät
Käytti ohjelmistoa seuraavaan tarkoitukseen: Yli 2 vuotta

The tool for Flutter learning

4,0 6 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: Due to the fact i was sick Flutterflow help'd me out making me staying focus on learning ..from the end...,
i wasn't used to code ..this help'd me to see what was the semantic behind the things and this lead my to continue and trying to go for a degree in the IT coding scene.

Hyvät puolet:

First of all the most i like is the readyness ,the listening , the respect and the passion of its creator , they were since starting polite, professional , ready to answer . Then apart the stunning UI EDITOR i like the continuos developing and adding new features , its really the best. Then you can export the code to Vs code .This is respect at its best.

Huonot puolet:

I don't know it it least.. .I would like to have a bigger database selection , Airtable, Google sheet ( by means of Integromat-make , Zapier etc and a new Audio player with a playlist , i would like to have connections with Node.js express world and i would like to see a flutter flow for react native created by them , you there a lot of tools out there and even on flutter side , Andromo, Nowa, Codeless , Teta.. Thorium builder, Noodl, Wappler, Panda Suite..even flutter bricks and React bricks on Vs Code...but i doubt someone could ever match Flutterfow's team and even with that i will stay here , last an ipad version would be sweet.

Iwan
Developer, Etelä-Afrikka
Tietotekniikka ja tietopalvelut, 2-10 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

FlutterFlow is now a must use for my business.

5,0 6 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: I can confidently now roll out apps fast. I've published 3 apps with FF, 2 of which now have near 2k users each, one of which, a fishing competition app, had 1k concurrent users per day the week of the competition. It worked, I had no crashes, it was actually stable. That's as much thanks to Firebase as FF, of course, but if I coded it myself, which wouldn't have been possible due to the required timeframe for delivery, it might have been more buggy.

Hyvät puolet:

I was building Flutter apps already before FF, coding it myself with dart. I already used Firebase as a backend. But it took long to build apps. Then FF came around and I more than 10x'ed my development time, in fact I would say some of my latest released projects wouldn't have been possible without FF given how fast I needed to get something out. The low code and easy to use builder are what makes that possible. Also, the widgets that come with the FF package makes it easier to design beautiful interfaces that I, being a developer not a designer, missed out on when just looking at code before FF. My apps LOOK way better now too. And they work, they actually work!

Huonot puolet:

There are minor nitpicky things, such as the inability for sub-collections support in Firestore. If you have an existing system that has subcollections in FS that you want to add an app to using FF, you'll have to refactor your database, which can be a dicey proposition for production systems. So I've only always been able to use FF for new apps, not add mobile apps to some of my large React projects, for example.

Paul
Director, Etelä-Afrikka

Huomioon otetut vaihtoehdot:

FlutterFlow - no code, no worriee

5,0 6 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: It's a game changer, I have been able to complete Apps that I would not be able to do on other platforms, not even close.

Hyvät puolet:

I have not found a single item on my no-code wish list that has not been provided for.

Huonot puolet:

Documentation and support videos are not complete yet, but good enough to help me along. I can see the FlutterFlow team is working hard on it though.

Erik
Founder, Thaimaa
Internet, 2-10 - työntekijät

Leader in Low Code

5,0 6 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: Great experience, love the platform and we use it everyday. The team is amazing at shipping new features.

Hyvät puolet:

Absolute power house in functionality and stability.

Huonot puolet:

I'm not sure I'd 100% call these cons, but definitely things to note: 1. It's designed to work with Firebase, if that isn't your backend, then it could be less flexible. 2. With great power comes great responsibility! There's a lot of functionality here that can be daunting to get started.

Vahvistettu arvostelija
CEO & CTO, Marokko

My opinion about FlutterFlow platform

5,0 6 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: One of the most software I used before in my life, because I build my career with it and open up to me a big way to the next !

Hyvät puolet:

The most thing is that FF absolutely claim the goal, we can make apps even we're not familiar with the code, maybe childs could work with it, it's so fun and lovely. As a software is so powerful, intelligent and robust for ultimate app lifecycle experience, and more extra thing is not just for normal users no at all !! I thing that should developers work with it because he is working so fast with Firebase integration and making a lot steps so short to focus on the core for their apps.

Huonot puolet:

For me every section in the FF, I used and I liked very much because it's open up the possibilities to make real success, I can give you an example: - UX: so smooth and amazing to pick the right properties for every widget that we use - Widget Tree: after the last updates, now we're architecte the UI concept for more details, itt's next era of UI budling from code syntax to visualize the code ! - Run Mode: In our local machines takes at least minutes for basic apps but in FF even it's a big app just in 5 minutes or less! - ...

Torrence
Founder, USA
Autoteollisuus, Itsetyöllistetyt

Huomioon otetut vaihtoehdot:

FlutterFlow will make you an app developer overnight!

Hyvät puolet:

Ease of use and this software allows you to scale your business easily. You can literally take your app idea from napkin sketch to fully functioning app in hours.

Huonot puolet:

Hard to choose something I don’t like when the software is nearly perfect. Some functions/elements can be buggy, but the team will rapidly fix these bugs and errors.

Ali
Software Developer, USA
Arvostelijan lähde

FlutterFlow has completely and positively transformed our business

4,0 6 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: Great experience. I've used and tried a lot of low/no-code platforms in the last 3 years and now I've moved all our projects to Flutterflow

Hyvät puolet:

FlutterFlow is easy to use and learn it works almost seamlessly with Firebase. The team is also very much on the ball with consistent weekly updates that keep making the platform much better. The ability to download the code and do with it as you please is also really reassuring and liberating.

Huonot puolet:

A few missing widgets that could be handy, you may also want to look into it carefully if you are going to be using backends other than Firebase.

Masahiro
Developper, Japani

Not just a no-code tool

5,0 6 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: High-quality applications can now be developed in a short period of time.
Really, really fast.

Hyvät puolet:

FF is a no-code tool, but it is not locked-in and has no customization restrictions. If you want to add UI or functionality that is not provided in the GUI, FF's "custom code" feature will most likely allow you to do so. You can even download the code base if you need it. (highly readable and structured). Instead of being faced with the fateful choice of no-code or code, you can start with no-code and move to code at any time. I find FF to be "the best Flutter framework with full scaffolding capabilities". Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Huonot puolet:

Authentication other than Firebase may be used. In such cases, we may want to generate API headers dynamically (e.g., from local state).

Lincoln
Student, Etelä-Afrikka
Ohjelmistokehitys, Itsetyöllistetyt

Lincoln’s review

Hyvät puolet:

The feature to intergrate firebase and be able To authenticate users from a click of a button is very crucial as it simplifies the whole process by being able to reference the auth user from the app

Huonot puolet:

The run mode and test mode could use a bit of an overhaul for them to work seamless.

Simon
CTO, Ranska

Huomioon otetut vaihtoehdot:

Une véritable aide au développement

4,0 6 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: L’outil nous a permis de développer rapidement des applications mobiles et web sans avoir à connaître le langage dart même pour des non développeurs

Hyvät puolet:

L’interface de flutterflow propose une véritable aide aux développements des écrans. C’est simple et facile à utiliser. Le copier-Collet est un vrai plus.

Huonot puolet:

Les types de donnés manipulés dans les widgets et actions custom sont limités et oblige de temps en temps à contourner le besoin initial.

Cesar
Nocode dev, Brasilia
Tietotekniikka ja tietopalvelut, Itsetyöllistetyt
Arvostelijan lähde

Excellent and powerful new nocode platform

5,0 6 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: Great. I left another great platform for it, no regrets.

Hyvät puolet:

It's powerful. It has a great IU editor and after you connect the Firebase DB and create actions, you can export the full code, or create an Android APK in one click! I loved how fast it performed. It has 2 features updates every month. The Web and Desktop apps are in beta. They charge a fixed price for the Editor and the usage comes from Firebase and the services you add to it.

Huonot puolet:

Flutterflow has for now Firebase as the DB and connect to it has need some steps

Youssef
Founder, Britannia
Logistiikka ja toimitusketjut, 2-10 - työntekijät

Huomioon otetut vaihtoehdot:

Best No code app builder!!

Kommentit: Awesome and empowering

Hyvät puolet:

Easy of use. Powerful UI/ features and functionality. Best tool come across in this space.

Huonot puolet:

Don’t have any at this moment in time but look forward to more integrations.

Hoummad
Marketer, Ranska
Markkinointi ja mainonta, Itsetyöllistetyt

Best no code app

Hyvät puolet:

The only software I use that are weekly updated with new feature and improvement

Huonot puolet:

We have to pay it but it worth the value and the time we save from coding by hand

Roca
Roca, Brasilia
Markkinointi ja mainonta, 2-10 - työntekijät
Käytti ohjelmistoa seuraavaan tarkoitukseen: Ilmainen kokeiluversio

Best Platform

Kommentit: Beginner

Hyvät puolet:

Easy deployment to stores and drag and drop

Huonot puolet:

More tutorials to API and full templates

Benjamin
CEO, USA
Markkinointi ja mainonta, 2-10 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

Einfaches Handling kombiniert mit viel Möglichkeiten.

5,0 6 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: Durch Flutterflow habe ich angefangen mich mit App Entwicklung auseinanderzusetzen und einiges neue zu lernen.

Hyvät puolet:

Die einfache Bedienung und vielen Möglichkeiten zur Umsetzung, ohne viel Code.

Huonot puolet:

Definitiv das Suchen nach UserLocation z.B. mit Algolia. Hier werden Filter benötigt damit eine einwandfreie Suche ermöglicht werden kann.