Olemme auttaneet yrityksiä valitsemaan
parempia ohjelmistoja jo 15 vuoden ajan

Tuotteen Asana arvostelut

4,5 (12 728)

Tietoja tuotteesta Asana

Asana on helpoin tapa organisoida ja hallita tiimien työtä tilanteeseen soveltuvassa mittakaavassa. Katso, miksi Asana on Capterrassa kärkipäässä.

Lue lisää tuotteesta Asana

Hyvät puolet:

Furthermore, Asana's extremely adjustable and attractive GUI makes interacting with it a lot more enjoyable. It was well worth the money.

Huonot puolet:

When you set up a new account, you naturally are opted in to the email notifications, which can be really annoying and a pain to remove. My only suggestion to the Asana team would be to change that.

Asana: arvostelut

Keskimääräinen pisteytys

Helppokäyttöisyys
Asiakaspalvelu
Ominaisuudet
Vastinetta rahalle

Todennäköisyys suosittelulle

Tuotteen Asana yleisarvosana on 4,5/5 tähteä. Se perustuu 12 728 Capterran käyttäjän arvosteluun.

Oletko käyttänyt tuotetta Asana aiemmin?

Jaa kokemuksesi muiden ohjelmisto-ostajien kanssa.

Suodata arvosteluja (12 728)

Jeb
Jeb
Project Manager, USA
Julkaisutoiminta, 2–10 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

Asana is our primary project management tool

5,0 2 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: My overall experience has been great with Asana. It's super simple to use and the visual representations of the projects/tasks we're working on makes it easy for others to interpret what we're doing.

Hyvät puolet:

The thing I like most about Asana is that it's dead simple to use for me and our team. It's drag and drop and visually easy to use.

Huonot puolet:

The learning curve is not steep but not short if you don't comprehend the ideas around time/project management.

Amanda
Copywriter and Launch Strategist, USA
Markkinointi ja mainonta, Itsetyöllistetyt

Huomioon otetut vaihtoehdot:

If you’re losing track of projects by not using a Project Management System, You need ASANA!

5,0 3 viikkoa sitten Uusi

Kommentit: I became a certified asana pro when I was first starting out as a virtual assistant I think it’s such a powerhouse platform that can really manage projects and milestones I highly recommend it for both personal and professional use.

Hyvät puolet:

I love the ability to use this platform for both internal projects and client facing updates, I work on several teams where we can easily move the project to the next person once it goes through each phase until final approvals are complete. It streamlines the workflow and allows for us to share necessary information to complete each tasks.

Huonot puolet:

I think it can be easily used improperly which can lead to missed deadlines/communications I think it could have some better resources for agencies.

Haimi
Haimi
Market Analyst, Portugali
Ilmailu ja avaruusala, 51–200 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

Asana is like a diet - it'll probably work, if you manage to stick with it

3,0 2 kuukautta sitten Uusi

Kommentit: Asana is a great project management too - if you can be bothered to open and check it everyday. I'm not entirely sure what it is about Asana, but in 3 of my previous 4 roles that used Asana, we abandoned it within a month. There's just something about it (maybe visually?) that does not keep us coming back. Perhaps it's the way we're using it, but then again, I wouldn't want to spend ages learning how to make it perfect. Basically, its okay if you can stick with it.

Hyvät puolet:

Asana is a great project management tool. It has all the tasks and projects laid out. You can assign people roles, tasks, projects, and deadlines. It makes for a systematic Monday morning meeting run-through of what needs to be done operationally. And it's great for the planning stages, too.

Huonot puolet:

Asana is not great with visualing the project (instead of just listing it). As a visual person, I don't enjoy seeing rows and rows of bunched-up text. Maybe there's a way around that, but I also can't be bothered to spend time learning it. There are also some very unnecessarily complicated methods of setting up projects, or at least my previous boss always made a mess of doing so in the correct place, making it difficult for us to find where the task assigned to our name fitted in the grand scheme of things. So perhaps clearer guidance within the site would be better (rather than us having to rely on YouTube tutorials).

Nic
Interior Designer, Britannia
Suunnittelu, 2–10 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

A fabulous software we cannot live without

5,0 2 kuukautta sitten Uusi

Kommentit: Really excellent from start to finish, it syncs easily with our Google calendar workspaces, our time tracking softwares, it has helped our business grow, get organised and far more efficient. It's invaluable and we love it also from a personal organisation point of view now as well as professionally.

Hyvät puolet:

Clarity and ease of adding tasks, the app works super well on the go too for this, adding in particular features specific to projects, easy scheduling and assigning of tasks, view settings, the kamban boards, gantt views and goal setting and linking capabilities. It's really intuitive and we love it.

Huonot puolet:

The work flow setting up is tricky to master if you're not already good at that sort of thing and it would be great to be able to download the gantt charts and calendars to share with people not required on our Asana platform but otherwise it's really well supported, the education is excellent and we love it.

Mark
Director, CEO, USA
Uusiutuvat materiaalit ja ympäristö, 11–50 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

Asana is streamlining how tasks, workflows and projects are managed.

5,0 2 kuukautta sitten Uusi

Kommentit: Asana experience is just fantastic and amazing. It is a product worth purchasing for managing workflows and projects.

Hyvät puolet:

Firstly, I love not only the simplicity but also the robustness that comes with Asana. I am able to manage and be in track with all my tasks and projects as well as communicate and collaborate with workmates simultaneously without experiencing hitches. Asana is easily accessible and allows for remote working. Available for both smartphones, Pcs and web.

Huonot puolet:

I have not come across a problem worth addressing, Asana has high usability and provides fantastic results.

Asana Review

5,0 2 kuukautta sitten Uusi

Kommentit: Great experience! I will be using it with my volunteers on all future projects.

Hyvät puolet:

Ease of use and set up. Most features were free but I was able to make use of the upgrade during the last stretch of the project I was planning. Mobile version works very well.

Huonot puolet:

It's not a like least but I don't need all the functionality. I used many tools in the past that tried to do everything and over time became weak so hopefully Asana will keep up with all it's trying to succeed on.

Tietotekniikka ja tietopalvelut, 2–10 - työntekijät

Asana for Small Business

5,0 4 viikkoa sitten Uusi

Kommentit: Asana is a great way to learn about project management. It is even better to hold your project team accountable even when they don't know what a project team is.

Hyvät puolet:

What do I not like about Asana is the real question. It is the reason that I love project management.

Huonot puolet:

I wish the templates were free but it is so affordable, I do not mind paying for it.

Cayley
Cayley
CEO, USA
Tietokoneen ohjelmistot, 11–50 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

Asana helped us manage projects

4,0 2 kuukautta sitten

Hyvät puolet:

I have used a lot of project management software but Asana was the easiest to use. Good design makes it more enjoyable.

Huonot puolet:

Inability to search for different projects

Logistiikka ja toimitusketjut, 51–200 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

Affordable solution for managing projects and tasks

4,0 2 kuukautta sitten Uusi

Kommentit: I feel that Asana is worth the money. It does the job and helps with project management, task management, marketing planning and much more.

Hyvät puolet:

Simpler user interface, very very easy to use and affordable.

Huonot puolet:

Nothing really. I felt asana is worth every bang for buck. It falls short when compared to Jira but much simpler

Radosław
board member, Puola
Viihde, 11–50 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

Manage your projects faster with ASANA

3,0 viime kuussa Uusi

Kommentit: When the project is small or medium its very good solution for moust users. Tje intefrface is clear and very readable. I only can recommend Asana. You can always try free demo period.

Hyvät puolet:

It has best look and interface from all products available on market.

Huonot puolet:

Can be complicated when you work on many projects with many teams, at least for me .

Tom
Digital Designer, Britannia
Suunnittelu, 2–10 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

Asana a great work management tool

5,0 5 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: the overall experience of asana is very goo, its a well built and well designed system that I can imagine I will be using for a long time to come.

Hyvät puolet:

one of the things that stands out to me as a designer, is intact the UI. love the colours and the features of the system. also its a nice touch adding in the little animations when tasks are completed

Huonot puolet:

the only think I would say I sometimes have an issue with is the emails that I receive from the system. every now and then I will get an email that has a title but has no information about the overarching task, it would be very helpful if you could add in a parent task description or even an excerpt to just to give you some relevance to what the ticket is about

Ronald
Ronald
Content Manager, Honduras
Markkinointi ja mainonta, 1 001–5 000 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

The tool you knew you needed

5,0 4 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: Asana has helped us to improve processes and communications. With the team clearly seeing where they're getting involved and also being notified of when they must jump in, productivity has increased. We can clearly track projects, small or large, and leave notes and questions whenever it's needed. Our corporation decided to stop using other tools and switch to Asana. The first steps were a bit rough but in a week everybody started to share the things they were learning and 2 weeks later everybody was used to it. With every chance we have we use it for more complex tasks and projects, and so far we are really thankful for the change. I must say that if we were a small company we probably wouldn't need all the flexibility Asana offers. Some of the competitors are more than enough for a small portion of the cost. But if your team is big enough and projects are very complex and frequent, Asana is the right tool for you to simplify it all as you always dreamed of.

Hyvät puolet:

I'm in love with its ability to easily track and manage projects that have many actors and tasks/subtasks. It includes all you need, from timeline to unlimited file sharing. It can be as good as a replacement for long email threads. In here you can keep al focused in the individual parts. The fact that you can have sections, tasks and subtasks also allows you to divide a project into phases/areas/modules, have a responsible for each and they can individually plan their tasks and subtasks. This won't remove the possibility of adding dependencies between sections and areas. Instead, it will give you the freedom to plan ahead from top to bottom. Beautiful! You can always reference other people, tasks, etc. and whenever these get renamed, all the references will instantly update. It's absolutely flexible: if you close a task by accident you can undo it. Actually, you can undo everything! No risk of breaking the entire project with a missclick.

Huonot puolet:

The only downside I can find so far is that it doesn't have a private message feature. It does have a Conversations section but these are visible to everybody. This represents a challenge in case some sensitive information must be shared or discussed. I'm not really sure if this is by design since visibility is a clear goal for Asana, but it's a feature that you will probably start searching for really quick. However, if you are using Asana or some other internal chat tool you'll be covered. The other "kind of" downside is that Asana is so vast an good that it can take a while to get all the basic tricks, but no doubt it's probably the best documented application I've used, so it's just a matter of a bit of patience and searching when you want to know how to do something. The team still shares tips from time to time of things they discover and it's been a great experience.

Danny
Danny
VP Marketing, USA
Internet, 201–500 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

Asana is a solid project management web app but advanced features come at a cost

4,0 3 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: We use Asana to get organized and stay organized across teams. The ability to stitch together workflows between Asana and other web apps makes it a very flexible tool in our tech stack.

Hyvät puolet:

The ease of setting up multiple projects and the ability to assign teams to different projects at the same time. The combination of input forms, gantt charts, calendar views, and kanban board are really powerful and useful for different types of projects. Integration with other apps such as Zapier, HubSpot are key.

Huonot puolet:

The user interface is too complex and overwhelming. Errant clicks create new tasks and archives unfinished tasks because almost the entire screen area is clickable for one function or another. Advanced features that make tools more useful such as a more advanced input form with logic jumps require a more premium tier of subscription.

Diane
Technical Writer, USA
Vakuutusala, 201–500 - työntekijät

Asana Changed my Entire Approach to Work

5,0 3 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: This software helped me keep my job. With numerous complex tasks and projects and rapidly changing priorities, follow-up tasks were slipping through the cracks. Once I started using Asana, I felt confident to take on the most complex projects and job duties without becoming overwhelmed.

Hyvät puolet:

It's easy to jump right in and start working with this, even while you are still learning the interface. It does take a little time to get to know the program so that you know how you want to organize your tasks and projects. I was using lists and spreadsheets to manage my projects previously and some aspects were slipping through the cracks. It allows for easy use by multiple team members without overlap or stepping on each others work. It has completely changed my ability to manage every detail of a project and has substantial flexibility to adapt it as you see fit. There are so many things I like about this software that it's hard to name just one thing that I like most.

Huonot puolet:

I would like to be able to see the Project that a subtask is part of in the "My Tasks" view instead of that field being blank. It may be due to using the free version that this is not available. I also can't view the priorities in the "My Tasks" view, but I worked around that by creating "tags" with colored numbers, red 1, yellow 2, green 3, etc.

Viihde, 11–50 - työntekijät

Huomioon otetut vaihtoehdot:

Literally the most important product that we use at work!

5,0 3 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: Asana has been a game-changer to our organization. It has helped our team grow in the way we work together, it makes sure that everything gets done, it helps with flow management, and best of all, it helps us track even simple ideas that come to us out of nowhere to tackle later one. Nothing gets missed

Hyvät puolet:

There is so much I love about this software that it is hard to put it together into one review. By far the best part about this is how it helps to facilitate collaboration from every angle - idea generation, project completion, etc.

Huonot puolet:

Would love more variety in templates, especially for things that don't specifically function the best as tasks.

Prathamesh
Account manager IT applications, USA
Jälleenmyynti, 1 001–5 000 - työntekijät

Huomioon otetut vaihtoehdot:

Asana an efficient and effective tool for project management

5,0 3 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: Overall experience, this software stands out to be the best software for project management. It helps manage milestones as well as people. It helps track down backlogs and issues in the project and helps build a process streamline towards completing the project. Excellent tool to manage time and tasks.

Hyvät puolet:

Features are most likeable feature of this software. Creating projects, adding milestones, adding, and tracking tasks is efficient and easy and is very doable. Tracking activities on individual level and reporting backlogs and lags are efficient using this software. Reports are easily made using project templates and can be shared between different parties. Overall, Asana provides excellent project management capabilities to users and employees.

Huonot puolet:

Frequent version updates are particularly challenging for any organization to address. Updates have sync issues with other systems, which leads to integration issues. The second issue is with customer support, which is slow and requires multiple calls to fix an issue. This process takes lot of time to understand the issue further leading to more deals in fixing the issue.

Siokas
Siokas
Researcher and Project engineer, Kreikka
Tutkimus, 501–1 000 - työntekijät

Huomioon otetut vaihtoehdot:

A useful management tool for demanding organizations

4,0 2 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: The tool helped the teams organize their tasks in a comprehensive manner that allowed them to be more efficient and effective.

Hyvät puolet:

The features available and theability to integrate external tools.

Huonot puolet:

The interface is something I amnot used to and had to make some adjustments in the way I work in order to comply to the needs of the tool.

Rocío
CEO, Espanja

Huomioon otetut vaihtoehdot:

This is it: you found it

5,0 2 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: From free suscription to Business, I love it.

Hyvät puolet:

ASANA is a versatile tool able to fit all your SME needs. From the Operations Manual and Onboarding process, to task management, project planning and performance monitoring. This will make your team communication flow in remote and let you be updated on the work is being done. Comment on a task, make a brainstorming for a project, compile feedback from coworkers or clients… I doubt this is anything you can’t plan and do with ASANA. So stop searching: you found your SME management tool. Congrats!

Huonot puolet:

All I found has been fixed. They develop the app constantly and hace a fluid conversation with their clients to fit their needs.

Voittoa tuottamattomien järjestöjen hallinta, 51–200 - työntekijät

LOVE Asana

5,0 9 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: Overall, Asana is INCREDIBLE. I love the ease of everything. Once it's set up, it requires very little maintenance. I've used Asana as a CRM, ATS, Marketing Management system, project manager, employee management, etc. It's amazing to automate tasks and for project management. It's great to implement in companies (as long as they're willing and open to using it). Highly recommend.

Hyvät puolet:

I am personally a big fan of Asana. My previous employer used Slack, and I hated it - it seemed clunky and hard to find things. I did a lot of research to find a better system for files, organization, project management, etc. I found Asana and fell in love. It's very similar to Monday.com. Templates are provided to make it easier to set up. There is a brief learning curve, but it's pretty easy. If you're super tech-savvy, then it takes time to set up exactly how you want, but once you do, then it's minimal maintenance. You can even automate tasks and have it integrated with other apps that you use! I love the sleek look of Asana and the overall ease. It's saved me so much time and helped keep me organized.

Huonot puolet:

Only a few things that I'm not a big fan of. If you have a big team, then it gets costly pretty quickly - it's $10 - $31/per user per month, depending on the plan. Another thing is that it does take some time to set up IF you are very particular and want to automate a lot of tasks and projects. There are not many cons, considering most project management software takes time to set up and can be costly.

Giovanni
Chief Executive producer, USA
Viihde, 2–10 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

Asana is the best software I have ever used in Project/work management field .

5,0 7 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: After years of using Asana, I can say that my experience with this software is generally positive, Simply it is an effective tool for managing tasks and projects.

Hyvät puolet:

1- Its user-friendly interface. 2- The ability to track project progress.

Huonot puolet:

1-The high pricing/cost of full version. 2- Its lack of functions for recurrent tasks.

Lindsay
Operations Administrator, USA
Mediatuotanto, 2–10 - työntekijät
Käytti ohjelmistoa seuraavaan tarkoitukseen: Ilmainen kokeiluversio

A Step Away From Being The Best

4,0 6 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: We have felt a huge and increasing need for something like Asana and couldn't find the right fit for a fair price. Asana has been the closest we've found to what we are looking for. We can add sub-contractors on individual projects and assign them tasks without having to pay an arm and a leg. This platform would be dynamite with a couple additional features and small changes, but regardless, it has still been of great benefit to us. It is simple enough (compared to complex tools like Bitrix24) but dynamic enough (compared to simple tools like Trello) to be our main work space hub. Because we are used to using free and unlimited tools (like Bitrix24 and Trello), we like that Asana is an affordable solution. We are grateful for all of the benefit it has added to our company!

Hyvät puolet:

Asana has been a huge asset to our company! It's is very easy to use, clean, organized, aesthetically engaging, and customizable enough to fit specific needs of unique organizations. To create a task list, you must create a new project, so we have a unique "project" for each employee, simply as a way of putting their personal to do list in Asana, instead of having a separate platform (like Wunderlist) for general tasks. Now all project tasks and general tasks can be viewed in one list in Asana. Asana works with our time tracking platform (Toggl) so employees don't have to shift between windows to track which project they are working on. The Timeline view was the biggest selling point for us, since the simple Trello-like project view is far too basic for the complexities of our many fast moving projects. Asana Timeline is simple enough that we don't waste valuable hours just getting the project timeline setup (templates is a life-saver), but we also don't waste time duplicating work, retracing steps, dividing tasks via email, etc. It keeps us organized and helps us communicate progress quickly.

Huonot puolet:

Asana allows you to chat around any project, however, the notifications for new messages do not get your attention! You have to be in Asana or email no-stop to realize someone has written you. This makes the conversation/chat element near useless for us. We have to put our messages in Asana (so we can keep all project information in one place) but then notify the associated colleague in What's App that they have a pending and time sensitive message in Asana. This is frustrating! There are a handful of other elements that make this platform less than it could be. When you add a task with a due date and due time, you will not receive an overt chime or pop-up notification at the due time. Again, you must be constantly checking email or Asana... very inefficient with numerous projects going at once and for employees with lots of emails coming in throughout the day. Additionally, you cannot designate a default "assign to" person for a particular task/project list. These issues have been brought up by many Asana users and even after lots of time passing, there has not been real resolution to these frustrating elements.

A review of Asana by a Creative Director of a Marketing Agency

4,0 5 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: A very useful - maybe even invaluable - tool for busy workplaces. Decent looking UI and colour scheme, clear lists but not so clear Project Views - not very good for visual people. Annoying notifications - but maybe I should just try and reduce the number of concurrent tasks!

Hyvät puolet:

There is something very satisfying about having a digital to do list, saved in the cloud, updated automatically and reminding you of key dates, comments and edits. There is something even more satisfying about being able to finally click a little tick button and have an animated unicorn fly across the screen as a reward. It is very useful to be able to keep ALL correspondence relating to a particular task or project in the same thread. This includes text messages, copy, images, PDFs, etc. - all easily downloadable. It's fairly intuitive - looming deadlines are highlighted in red, you can order tasks how you'd like them, you can tag people using the @ symbol like in Gmail and on social media. So, when you are in Asana, all is fine - you can see all your tasks as a list, a project as a whole or separated into Elements. You can even see your team-mate's projects too. Oh, also, adding sub tasks to tasks and sub tasks is very useful. It's not a nice feeling knowing that you can't tick something off your list until it's sub tasks sub tasks have been done, but that's not Asana's fault! It's nice that it emails you to notify you of key events, but this does have a downside. It's good that it ties in with Time Tracking software too.

Huonot puolet:

So, we have to talk about emails. I, as I'm sure many others do too, have a huge number of tasks assigned to me on Asana. Many of these involve other people - clients, team members, project managers, etc. They all have different deadlines and start dates. Every single action involving you, by default, generates an email. Even after turning many of these notifications off, the Updates folder in my inbox is still so full or notifications, it's very common to miss more important ones. Also, the very fact that there is an Inbox IN Asana itself, means that you are notified of everything twice. This aspect doesn't quite feel right or logical. It also quite frequently logs me out, forcing me to log back in again.

Ariel
Virtual Assistant, USA
Arvostelijan lähde

Asana makes task management a whiz!

5,0 7 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: Our team has been using Asana for over 6 months now and it has made our task management and workflow so streamlined! My favorite features of Asana are:
- Integrations. I use TMetric for time-clocking and the seamless integration with Asana is so handy.
In short, Asana is the best task management software for teams I've ever seen. I highly recommend it to anyone to increase productivity.

Hyvät puolet:

- Inbox feature. You can stay up to date with any mentions or questions other team members might have for you by checking your inbox. It also reminds you of upcoming tasks and alerts you when new tasks are created in projects you follow. So helpful for staying in the loop! - Well-designed. The flow of comments on Tasks and the way their is a Conversation and Calendar section as well as Task List is so beautiful. Oh and Files too! There is more to list here than I have space for! - Fun. Tab+B makes my day. The occasional "celebrations" make checking off tasks a joy! - Multiple teams. This is super handy for when you need projects that aren't involving everybody on the Team. And yet tasks from all projects show up together in your "My Tasks" view! - Use of tags, mark-as-waiting-on, custom fields and more features in the paid version that we couldn't live without! But the free version is amazing as well.

Huonot puolet:

There is not a lot that I don't like about Asana. They are always rolling out new features. There are some small nitpicky things, like no ability to add your own sorters in "My Task" view, but those are way overshadowed by the positives.

Grace
Grace
Lab Manager, USA
Korkeakoulutus, 1 001–5 000 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

EXCELLENT task management, but not worth paying for Premium features.

4,0 7 vuotta sitten

Hyvät puolet:

Before using ASANA, we seem to always be saying were is that file again? or I can't find that in my email? With ASANA we can organize, and simplify many tasks while also keeping everything in the same, nicely designed, place. The interface is relatively easy to navigate, and just takes some playing around to understand. Also, ASANA has a great app so its easy to have everything you need always at hand. The projects with a board view helps us layout research studies. When starting a study, having a board view really helps us see The big picture. We create columns for Design and Preparation, Recruitment, Measures ect. and layout major tasks with subtasks underneath. ASANA simplifies the process of writing letters of recommendation. Research assistants can create a task that lays out in subtasks the information, and files their letter writer will need, assign the task to their letter writer and set a due date. ASANA also allows you to have a workspace for work and personal. This is great because I can keep all of my to-do's in one software. Other great features: you can have ASANA create tasks from your email, tasks can belong to two projects, tasks/projects can easily be copied.

Huonot puolet:

Premium features are not worth . They don't significantly improve the functionality, and are not worth going. The only draw is the free account only allows 15 members. ASANA should offer a cheaper subscription for teams who just need more than 15 members, but are not interested in the cost of the premium features. Here are some things that need work 1 Can't assign a task to more than one person (huge drawback) 2 Communicating on ASANA isn't the best. Most teams also use messaging services, like Slack for all communication. For us this has been a problem, because sometimes we can't remember where a certain conversation took place, on Slack or ASANA. It would be nice to have ASANA fully integrated with a messaging platform, so conversations about projects are in one or both places. 3 The calendar is honestly confusing. Always unsure if I add a due date to a task, if it will show up in the calendar or not-not very intuitive. Also, calendar should have different views for personal task dates, and team dates. 4 Files added to tasks are dead, meaning if you edit the file you need to upload the new version. It would be nice to have it integrated with cloud services so the file auto updates. 5 Can't communicate between tasks/projects on other workspaces or be able to copy a project to a new workspace. 6 Board view can get cluttered, so having projects within projects could help with larger projects.

Cha
Cha
Technical Support Engineer 1 (I5), Japani
Tietotekniikka ja tietopalvelut, 10 000+ - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

Asana reduces the working hours that we can focus on new ways to achieve our work success.

5,0 2 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: This program has taught me to be much more professional and stand out in my area of ​​work due to the wide variety of options that this program offers to educate my administration and marketing of the company's products, this program has it all and every time I we execute we find new ways to be effective and accurate in our work, Asana reduces the working hours that we can focus on new ways to achieve our work success, since this program is a tool that notably trains the skills of each of its users, the particularity with which new projects can be planned for my work department are great and the results are seen in a very short time.

Hyvät puolet:

It is incredible the multiple ways in which this program can help me to continue with the development and management of my work, Asana works like a muscle that we constantly exercise to be much more efficient in my work and faster when carrying out all our activities. this software has taught us to be much more orderly and have a much more solid work infrastructure, and on the other hand this program this program has in its main tasks to expand the image of the company in different media on the web, it will work a marketing of quality to find new opportunities to increase sales and working relationships, Asana has surprised us for a long time with the best tools that a company with high ambitions and new objects needs, this software has the technology to simplify the flow and upload of my work at all times for the comfort of each of its users.

Huonot puolet:

One of the things that complicates the experience with this program is how complex it can be to manipulate files that were built from scratch, the simplest parameters such as sharing the document could be overwhelmed, the interface does not simplify these processes and bothers us a bit, as it should be a relatively easy development for this software, we are hopeful that this small but annoying detail can be improved and transformed in future updates of the program as we generally want to continue to play with the program.