Olemme auttaneet yrityksiä valitsemaan
parempia ohjelmistoja jo 15 vuoden ajan

Tuotteen Freshdesk arvostelut

4,5 (3 257)

Tietoja tuotteesta Freshdesk

Freshdesk on helppokäyttöinen asiakaspalveluohjelmisto, joka auttaa yli 40 000 yritystä ympäri maailman tarjoamaan erinomaisia asiakaskokemuksia.

Lue lisää tuotteesta Freshdesk

Hyvät puolet:

Freshdesk is beyond easy to use. I love how simple it is to assign tickets to the relevant team member and how ticket responses are so quick and easy.

Huonot puolet:

Tools is really inefficient and their automation tools are built by people with very little CSX experience. Everything needs to be hacked somehow.

Freshdesk: arvostelut

Keskimääräinen pisteytys

Helppokäyttöisyys
Asiakaspalvelu
Ominaisuudet
Vastinetta rahalle

Todennäköisyys suosittelulle

Tuotteen Freshdesk yleisarvosana on 4,5/5 tähteä. Se perustuu 3 257 Capterran käyttäjän arvosteluun.

Oletko käyttänyt tuotetta Freshdesk aiemmin?

Jaa kokemuksesi muiden ohjelmisto-ostajien kanssa.

Suodata arvosteluja (3 257)

Saskia
Saskia
Senior Director Sales Marketing, USA
Ravintolat, 10 000+ - työntekijät

Convenient and reasonably priced

5,0 6 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: Freshdesk from our users is crucial as a consumer app. With Freshdesk, our customers can quickly and easily send us comments or concerns, and my staff can quickly and simply respond and stay in touch with the customer. Each feedback ticket may then be monitored to ensure it was addressed and resolved in a timely manner.

Hyvät puolet:

We've been using Freshdesk for years and are quite pleased with our decision to switch from Jira. With so many tickets, we quickly outgrew Jira, which caused it to break often and make its interface cumbersome. After years of problems, we finally made the transfer to Freshdesk. When compared to Jira's pricing and functionality, it's hard to top this deal. Since we'd lost our previous wiki and needed to start again, we used Jira's streamlined setup process to create a new one. It's a combination of the help desk's ticketing system, online chat, email, and a comprehensive knowledge library.

Huonot puolet:

There is nothing I dislike about Freshdesk. As a support desk tool, it much above our expectations, therefore I will be investigating their other offerings.

Mark
Operations Manager, Britannia
Rakentaminen, 11–50 - työntekijät

Freshdesk - Simply

4,0 viime kuussa Uusi

Hyvät puolet:

The ability to setup up multiple channels direct for specific clients. The call routing of DDI’s and reporting is important to monitor KPI’s. There are lots of great features such as automations which is great when you are an active Helpdesk dealing with hundreds of tickets daily.

Huonot puolet:

Some of the changes on reporting when they discontinued the legacy reports and moved to analytics has been poor as dependant on your setup the data isn’t always accurate or easy to digest.

Angel
Engineer, Espanja
Autoteollisuus, 11–50 - työntekijät
Käytti ohjelmistoa seuraavaan tarkoitukseen: Ilmainen kokeiluversio
Arvostelijan lähde

Freshdesk is super easy to use, and helps me keep track of all my customer queries in one place.

3,0 4 viikkoa sitten Uusi

Hyvät puolet:

I love how organized Freshdesk keeps my customer support tickets and the automated workflows save me time.

Huonot puolet:

Sometimes the search function can be a bit slow and not as accurate as I'd like.

Jessica
Game Programmer, USA
Tietokoneen ohjelmistot, 1 001–5 000 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

We use Freshdesk daily to solve customer problems

4,0 4 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: Easy to pick up and use right away; minimal training required. I appreciate having a centralized location to view, manage, and reply to all of my tickets. It's a benefit if you can combine prepared replies with your own expertise.

Hyvät puolet:

One of my favorite features of Freshdesk is the simplicity with which work can be assigned and prioritized. In addition, the availability of group filters makes Freshdesk a breeze to utilize with large numbers of groups. In addition, the interface is simple and uncomplicated, so creating tickets and monitoring their progression is a breeze. It's useful for managing tasks in customer service. Small businesses can benefit from using Freshdesk.

Huonot puolet:

The cost can add up quickly for organizations of a certain size. It's preferable to develop a desktop application rather than a mobile one; the mobile app's user experience could require some tweaking.

Kyle
Operations Manager, Britannia
Tietotekniikka ja tietopalvelut, 2–10 - työntekijät

Daily use of Freshdesn

5,0 viime kuussa Uusi

Kommentit: Fantastic, used it for all of my professional career within the IT Industry and i will continue to use it.

Hyvät puolet:

I can only speak for the features i use but i used and even pushed to use freshdesk at all my employments. I honestly don't think i could do my job as well as i do without it. The ease of use is great, the ability to see what jobs are coming in and being able to manage them is critical.

Huonot puolet:

I do not have any cons about this product.

Diego
Diego
Real estate agent, Peru
Kiinteistöala, 11–50 - työntekijät

Putting Freshdesk to the test

4,0 2 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: Free should always be taken advantage of, so I am happy to add more features to the company.

Hyvät puolet:

The best thing is its ability to be used by any personnel, although it would be optimal if they are people with experience in customer service. On the other hand, the prices are economical, including free of charge for less than 10 users.

Huonot puolet:

It seems to me that the software customization is a bit rigid, it does not allow many modifications like other programs. This could limit the contributors.

Koulutuksen hallinta, 51–200 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

Freshdesk usage from a tech support point of view

5,0 2 kuukautta sitten Uusi

Hyvät puolet:

Ease of use Notifications are quick Easy to pass tickets on

Huonot puolet:

Nothing really. Freshdesk does what it’s intended to do

Yksilölliset ja perhepalvelut, 51–200 - työntekijät

Freshdesk, Perfect for Small Businesses

5,0 viime kuussa Uusi

Hyvät puolet:

Ease of set-up and easy to maintain. Cloud based and easy web portal and email communication chains.

Huonot puolet:

Some of the best features are behind a pay wall but it meets most of our needs.

Indira
Postsales Service, Costa Rica
Jälleenmyynti, 11–50 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

Best application for support teams

5,0 4 viikkoa sitten Uusi

Hyvät puolet:

I like the real-time collaboration, and case management features. It's very flexible and allows us to work very fast.

Huonot puolet:

It would be better if we were able to add more details about a contact. For example, products owned by the customers, and serial numbers.

Angel
Help Desk Technician, USA
Koulutuksen hallinta, 1 001–5 000 - työntekijät

Great product!

5,0 2 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: It has been a great experience though knowing the support is there.

Hyvät puolet:

It has been a breeze to implement in the workspace.

Huonot puolet:

There was many times we needed support due to a function working incorrectly.

Tiedotuspalvelut, 201–500 - työntekijät

Huomioon otetut vaihtoehdot:

Freshdesk is a great alternative to over priced industry stalwarts.

4,0 5 vuotta sitten

Hyvät puolet:

Freshdesk has been a breeze to set up and use effectively. My team loves how easy it is to quickly work through tickets. We heavily use Trello and their integration is top tier. When issues do come up, the support team is always available to answer my questions. Even when it doesn't support a particular workflow, I've always been given excellent suggestions to work around its limitations.

Huonot puolet:

Many integrations are v1 products that were built years ago and never updated. Salesforce integration needs a lot of work. We had to disable it because it was using too many API calls.

Gabriel
Support & Onboarding, Kanada
Tietotekniikka ja tietopalvelut, 2–10 - työntekijät

Huomioon otetut vaihtoehdot:

Very happy with this purchase

5,0 4 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: I am currently the only person responsible for customer support in a small company. Freshdesk made it much more easy for me to manage support tickets due to SLAs, automations, etc. I used to have to do pretty much everything manually. We'll be adding new users soon because of this great experience.

Hyvät puolet:

Ease of use. Reasonable price. Otherwise, I like the way tickets can be prioritized with SLAs, status, etc. Canned responses and automations are great too.

Huonot puolet:

The automations, despite being very nice, are somewhat limited in terms of what they can do. Sometimes I'd like to go a little further than what they can offer. It's often just little details, but it could make a big difference. Here are a few basic examples: 1) IF field is empty, THEN send a notification to the user with a message saying that it has to be updated. This is not possible since we can't have an automation triggered by a field being left blank. 2) Only the custom fields with drop down lists can be used as triggers for automations. Also, I'd like to be able to have the SLA based on the expected first response rather than the expected resolution. Overall though, it makes my job a lot easier.

Kulutustavarat, 11–50 - työntekijät

Very happy with Freshdesk

5,0 4 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: We are a distribution company that imports several US and European brands into Canada. We manage the customer service inquiries for all these brands for Canadian customers and retailers. We were previously using Outlook inboxes but that became too cumbersome. Freshdesk has allowed us to feed all inquiries to one place while still maintaining our separate brands and automatically routing tickets to the appropriate customer services team. Our workflows are more efficient and customers are easier to track.

Hyvät puolet:

Freshdesk is extremely easy to implement and the ability to customize experience, workflow, automations, users, and more allows us to optimize for our business needs. The onboarding and customer support has been very knowledgeable and friendly. The software offers excellent value for what you pay. Everything we need for our medium-sized company is in the plan we've chosen and as our needs grow their higher tier plans look like they will grow along with us. We also chose this software because it integrates with their Freshchat solution.

Huonot puolet:

There are a few automations & rules that are pre-built into the software that didn't fit into our business workflow. But we easily adjusted them to fit our needs.

Bob
Bob
Director, Professional & Technical Support, USA
Tietokoneen ohjelmistot, 11–50 - työntekijät

A Fresh Start to Better Customer/Issue Tracking

5,0 4 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: We needed to migrate from a support solution that was bought out by Microsoft. Microsoft CRM Dynamics was too expensive, so we reviewed over a dozen solution providers. The Freshworks team worked with us to ensure we had a successful implementation (3 months - part time). They were also very receptive to our feedback and have incorporated those ideas into Freshdesk. We just got done adding another SSL certificate for our latest product's portal. The support team came through again with flying colors!

Hyvät puolet:

We use Freshdesk every day to capture and work customer-reported issues. The ease of use has a major factor migrating from our former portal solution. We were able to keep things simple while still capturing all the critical elements of the issues. The Solutions page (knowledge base) was/is very easy to maintain and update. From an Administrative perspective, the product is easy to configure and customize. Further, we have enjoyed nearly 100% up time over a year and a half!

Huonot puolet:

We were hoping to port over prior ticket history from our prior solution, but were unable to capture "conversations" as part of our migration. However, Freshworks was able to create new records for each legacy ticket as part of our conversion. In the long run, only a couple customers ever noticed their prior ticket submissions.

Kiinteistöpalvelut, 2–10 - työntekijät

Support Detail

5,0 4 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: Our business needs quickly expanded into handling over 50 tickets / work orders a day across multiple client sites. We were struggling to find a suitable solution that would cater for multi site, multi users without incurring addition costs for client access to their tickets. Freshdesk software ticked all the boxes when it came to the online portal access for clients and exporting ticket information into CSV files.

Hyvät puolet:

- Creating, monitoring and finding specific information: EXCELLENT - User interface is very fresh, intuitive and user friendly - Keeping track of files was an added feature I didn't expect and was very useful the bigger the tickets became. - Splitting and Merging tickets is a must for any helpdesk. This software is very intuitive on this feature. - Mobile App is so easy to use across IOS and Android. - Reporting Functions are excellent - really think the custom dashboard is a REAL PRO when considering a Helpdesk Software Solution. - Setup: If your not a tech person, Freshdesk live support is excellent. They have helped me same day on each occasion. Very reliable and efficient, but most of all understand your requirements.

Huonot puolet:

Integrations are getting better with other software platforms but there are no real cons to be mindful of whatsoever with Freshdesk. I would like to see a better integration with Xero Financial Software.

Anthony
Developer, USA
Suunnittelu, 51–200 - työntekijät

Huomioon otetut vaihtoehdot:

Good Software, Bad Marketing. Bait-and-Switch (beware)

4,0 4 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: While Freshdesk has a great UI, and is a feature-rich service, the truth behind the advertising leaves much to be desired. While their software is good, the pricing model isn't, and their marketing is intentional bait-and-switch. The features listed on each pricing tier are expanded upon here: freshdesk.com/features. Once you buy, and ask what's up, the support will tell you to upgrade for that feature, and link you to a page that isn't linked to from anywhere on their site: freshdesk.com/helpdesk-features, as justification. As an example, $15/agent/month includes, "SLA Management," which is described from their features page as including every SLA feature, including basic things like SLA email notifications, reminders, escalation policies. You know, what anyone would think of as "SLA Management." However, none of those features are actually included in that price plan. To even get email notifications of SLA violations, or have your SLA respect office hours, you'll have to pay $50/agent/month. Worse, there is no way to discover this until after you've paid and spent time getting everything set up.

Hyvät puolet:

Wonderful tracking and organization of emails and support issues, with a nice and clean UI, and simple tools to automate many support tasks.

Huonot puolet:

Features listed as included in lower tiers on their pricing page, are not actually included until much higher tiers. See: https://freshdesk.com/helpdesk-features for the real breakdown. Freshdesk has no links to that page, and you'll only get it if you ask about a missing feature in their support portal.

Ray
Ray
Founder, Australia
Markkinointi ja mainonta, 2–10 - työntekijät

Huomioon otetut vaihtoehdot:

Great for a knowledge base, but doing poor on the rest

2,0 viime vuonna

Kommentit: Overall, the experience was below what I expected. We were sold the world for this product on how it would transform our customer service and experience. Instead, the product resulted in more problems than what should occur. I should have seen the signs when we signed up and had to debate with multiple departments on getting the search bar to work and tags from day one. The support lacks and the team despite our feedback is reluctant to budge on a refund. Overall we have the left the solution because it saves us time and money by going back to basics. I would only recommend this product to a medium to larger sized business. Not for smaller teams as it is not worth the time when compared to other tools.

Hyvät puolet:

The knowledge base system provides a few options Knowledgebase can be offered to your team and to your clients The user controls allow for different users across platforms Helps to provide reporting or a simple analysis of your teams efforts when managing replies or tickets Can send and receive emails from your inbox

Huonot puolet:

The app is far the worst part of the product as it's buggy, unreliable and slow Email management basics are missing or inefficient The product is poor at detecting spam/promotional emails compared to other email tools, creating more work than necessary The support teams are challenging to deal with and you have to repeat the same information over and over Freshdesk lacks in its features when it comes to separating responses The tool does not know how to override the from address when another agent is in vs. assigned Filters are limited The auto-reply detection does not work as tickets get created from auto replies all the time Most annoying is the product does not sync IMAP to your inbox, so if you leave it - you are left with an inbox with many emails to process

Alok
Alok
Self Employed, Intia
Tietotekniikka ja tietopalvelut, Itsetyöllistetyt
Arvostelijan lähde

Far better than the rest!

5,0 6 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: I have tried and worked with various competing helpdesk software's (both SaaS and Self Hosted), but Freshdesk is simply amazing and outstanding. I was up and running in less than 2-3 minutes. Yes, you heard it right, less than 2-3 minutes.

Hyvät puolet:

The best part I love about Freshdesk is the super fast - clean, simple, minimalistic and easy-to-use interface. Next what impresses me is the instant help and tips across all the sections in the Admin, making it extremely easy for a layman to get started in less time and without any help and support.

Huonot puolet:

Well, there is really nothing I don't like about Freshdesk other than a little improvement with spam handling and spammers. No doubt Freshdesk already takes care of it but slightly in a different manner. I feel there should be an intelligent spam detection algorithm and mechanism which would send the spam tickets right into the Spam folder. Besides, creating and maintaining a common database of spammers would add even more charm to the software. That way, an agent can further manually review the Spam tickets and deal with them accordingly. Another slight issue is with the contact management. For any contacts that are deleted, Freshdesk marks tickets from those contacts as spam which I think is wrong. From time-to-time, the contact database increases with people contacting only once and then never turning back for years. Such contacts unnecessarily increase the burden of managing contacts and need to be deleted periodically. Instead, Freshdesk should consider creating a special category wherein all the contacts that are marked as spam will be tagged into this category. That way, an agent can get rid of unwanted contacts.

Service Representative, USA
Tietokoneen ohjelmistot, 11–50 - työntekijät

Great for Support Tasks

4,0 5 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: Overall, FD is a helpful tool for a support staff that deals with a large client base. However, just like any other product, it does have some things that need to be worked on.

Hyvät puolet:

It's easy to categorize and keep track of your work, especially with the new FreshDesk Mint version. The new FreshDesk Mint also shows a contact's recent tickets, so I can quickly see their recent history. I really love the scenario automations and keyboard shortcuts. Overall, FD mint feels smoother than the old FD. I wish they had: -more options for scenario customization -more options for keyboard shortcuts/customization === They have a decent customer support team that responds relatively quick(within 24 hours).

Huonot puolet:

Some features from the old FreshDesk didn't transfer to the new FreshDesk mint. -Text in <PRE> tags wrapped perfectly to the next line(s) on the old FD, but it gets jumbled into one line on the new FD mint. I have to literally copy the whole string and create a comment so I can read my client's request. -I was able to edit the ticket's requester email address to ANY mail address on the old FD. This is not possible on the FD mint unless you have admin privileges to edit your company's contact database. So, if you don't have admin privileges to edit your company's contact database, you'd only have access to update the ticket request email address to ONLY contacts in your company's contact database. I had to literally convert to the old FD every time to just update the email address, and then go back to FD mint to process the rest of the ticket. -CTRL+Shift shortcut didn't enter a space on the old FD, but it does on the new FD Mint. I have to account for this now whenever working in FD Mint. -Better statistics and analysis would be nice. The most useless statistic/achievement they offer is the 'Speed racer' statistic. I believe it's fair to help contacts in the order they come(first come, first serve). So, I work on 'older' tickets and I get punished for not responding to the 'newest' ticket available. Why should you serve the client that just walked in the door instead of the person who has been waiting for hours?

Robert
Technology Project Manager, USA
Koulutuksen hallinta, 501–1 000 - työntekijät

A Fresh Approach to Ticketing

5,0 5 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: FreshDesk is a great ticketing system.
We use FreshDesk to support all the schools in our school district.
Integration with Google (SSO, profile info, etc) works wonderfully.
Knowledge base Articles are great. If we had to do it all over again, we would pick FreshDesk again.
Our users love FreshDesk, they often comment how easy it is to place a ticket.

Hyvät puolet:

Modern, Elegant, Google Integrated, Nice iOS & Android Apps, Intuitive. Lots of useful features. (Merging tickets, Splitting tickets, Tags for tickets, KB Articles, Teams, Chat, etc) Nifty videos even at the end of the year. Service up-time is great (I don't think we've ever noticed an outage). Knowledge base Articles are great.

Huonot puolet:

Plans & pricing are a bit annoying. You have to pick from useful features or unnecessary cost for things that should be included without an up charge to a higher plan. Sales, Support, Development, Billing, basically EVERYTHING, is in India, which isn't by itself bad, and for Freshdesk's part, it's much better than most India based support... But, if you open a ticket about billing, it can be months (literally months) before your issue is resolved. There are some design flaws with the product, and while you're told changes will be considered, they seldom are - FreshDesk has their own agenda, and your feedback isn't all that important in the development. It would be nice to see the company track, implement, and report back when feedback is actually taken, and this would be nice if it was done in a timely manner, but that doesn't happen. Some features are a bit confusing to set up and have silly names (Observer & Dispatcher) -- an outside has no idea what those features do, and even after using FreshDesk for a years, it's still a bit opaque. The concept of ticket fields vs user fields can be a bit annoying. There are little refinements that are lacking (email alerts that are not as good as they should be, etc).

Sandor
Owner, USA
Verkko-oppiminen, Itsetyöllistetyt
Arvostelijan lähde

Customer Support has gone downhill, and they refuse to fix a perceived security issue.

4,0 4 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: Freshdesk is a good product. Their technical support is sporadic. Sometimes good sometimes bad. Unfortunately, it is on the downturn again. When I first started, I had to wait days for a support question to be answered, and to contact a salesperson was almost impossible. Their phone support is unusable. It rings forever, and when you do get through since it is impossible to get through though you cannot hear them. The times I have gotten through and left a message, noone has replied to my question. When your a single person business this is frustrating, The support became better and now it is going back downhill again. I feel I have to convince them that something is wrong. What is most bothersome is they don't understand as a single person business I cannot spend days on a problem, and if I tell them there is an issue such as an attack on an email address, which I have no control over and they don't fix it.

Hyvät puolet:

The software has a great deal of functionality.

Huonot puolet:

If you do not have a support email on your site, you create a support email address (which you must) on their site. You have no control over it. My account is continuously spammed. They insist the email address is my problem, but I keep telling me the email account is not on my mail server, so how can I filter it. I sent Freshdesk documentation showing the support email address is not on my mail server, but Freshdesk insists it is my email problem. Anyway, you receive lots of spam and no way of filtering it. When we first were attacked, I had over 300 spammed contacts. The other issue is a two-step process to delete the emails. The problem could be abated by requiring any user who creates a contact on the site to verify. The problem is that some of their clients do not want this. So why not put an option that allows their clients to choose if they wish verification emails or not. The additional issue is if someone can spam your Freshdesk site, then they think they can spam any of your sites.

Maximiliano
Maximiliano
Sales, Argentiina
Kulutuselektroniikka, 1 001–5 000 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

"Streamlining Customer Support: A User's Experience with Freshdesk"

4,0 viime vuonna

Kommentit: As a user of Freshdesk, I can say that my experience with the software has been positive. Freshdesk has helped me manage customer interactions efficiently on a daily basis. The software's intuitive interface makes it easy for me to navigate and access the various tools and features that I need to manage customer inquiries and support requests

Hyvät puolet:

As a user of Freshdesk, here are some of the things I would like most about the software:Ease of Use: Freshdesk is user-friendly and easy to navigate, which makes it simple for salespeople to manage customer inquiries and resolve issues.Integration: Freshdesk integrates well with other systems and processes, allowing for seamless and efficient management of customer interactions.Call Monitoring: Freshdesk's call monitoring capabilities provide valuable insights into the performance of customer service operations and allow for continuous improvement.Customer Support: Freshdesk offers excellent customer support, helping users to resolve any issues and maximize the benefits of the software.Reporting and Analytics: Freshdesk provides a range of reporting and analytics tools, allowing users to monitor key metrics and measure the effectiveness of their customer service operations.

Huonot puolet:

As a user of Freshdesk, here are some of the things I would like least about the software:Limited Customization: Freshdesk has limited customization options, which can make it challenging for users to fully personalize the software to meet their unique needs.Steep Learning Curve: Freshdesk can have a steep learning curve, especially for users who are new to customer service software. This can make it difficult for some users to quickly become proficient in using the software.Pricing: Freshdesk's pricing can be relatively high compared to some other customer service software solutions on the market, which can be a concern for businesses operating on a tight budget.

Patrick
Patrick
Head of Digital Marketing, Intia
Tietotekniikka ja tietopalvelut, 201–500 - työntekijät

Advanced Options Enable Enhanced Business Efficiency with Freshdesk

5,0 11 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: I have had a great experience with Freshdesk. It is a comprehensive customer service and help desk solution that helps businesses improve customer satisfaction, reduce customer support costs, and increase overall efficiency. The user interface is intuitive and easy to use, plus it has features specifically designed for customer service agents such as automated ticket assignment rules, canned responses, multi-channel communication options (including email and chat), reporting tools to track response time and performance metrics. Additionally, the platform offers integrated solutions that can be customized according to specific business needs such as integrating with popular CRMs like Salesforce or Zendesk. The most important feature of Freshdesk that I found appealing was the ability to manage multiple accounts from one centralized location.

Hyvät puolet:

Easy to use: Freshdesk is designed for easy usability and provides an intuitive user interface that makes it simple to get up and running quickly, even if you have no previous experience with support software. Automation capabilities: Freshdesk automates many of the customer service processes like ticket creation, ticket routing, and more so that your team can spend less time managing tickets and more time engaging with customers.Comprehensive reporting tools: Freshdesk's reporting features provide comprehensive insights into customer engagement trends, ongoing issues, broker productivity, response times etc., enabling you to identify areas for improvement. Numerous integration options: With its large number of integrations available through the App Marketplace and API library, Freshdesk offers a degree of customization not found in most customer support solutions on the market today. Great value pricing plans: One of the best things about FreshDesk is its competitive price tag; depending on which plan you choose there are plenty of features while remaining cost-effective – making it a great choice for small businesses as well as larger enterprises alike!"

Huonot puolet:

It is cost effective compared to other CRMs in the market and provides flexible pricing plans with multiple users per account at no additional costs .

Tietokoneen ohjelmistot, 2–10 - työntekijät

Best customer self-service software in 2023

5,0 11 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: Freshdesk is an easy-to-use customer support platform that enables support teams to effectively manage customer requests via multiple channels, such as email, live chat, social media and phone calls. Freshdesk features include ticket management, knowledge management, reporting and analytics, as well as customisation of the user interface to meet your specific business needs.Users generally appreciate the ease of use of Freshdesk, as well as the ability to customise the platform to their specific needs. In addition, the user interface is intuitive and easy to navigate, making it easy to manage customer requests.However, as with any software platform, there may be potential challenges or issues encountered when using Freshdesk, such as system stability issues or high fees to access the platform's full functionality. It is important to take these factors into account when evaluating the overall experience of using Freshdesk.

Hyvät puolet:

Ticket management: Freshdesk provides an intuitive interface for ticket management, allowing customer support agents to easily track, prioritize and resolve customer requests efficiently.Automation: Freshdesk offers automation features to streamline work processes, reducing errors and improving efficiency.Customisation: Freshdesk allows full customisation of the user interface, views, workflows and reports, enabling users to create specific workflows tailored to their needs.Integrations: Freshdesk offers a range of integrations with popular third-party applications such as Salesforce, Shopify and Slack, allowing users to easily connect their customer support system with other tools.Analysis and reporting: Freshdesk provides detailed reporting and analysis of customer support performance, allowing users to track key performance indicators and identify areas for improvement.

Huonot puolet:

System stability problems: some users may have experienced system stability problems or downtime, which may adversely affect their ability to provide effective customer support.

Karen
Executive Assistant, Ecuador
Kirjanpito, 2–10 - työntekijät

Stop forwarding emails now

4,0 6 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: Time saving functionality on many levels. Less emails in your inbox, and less hitting the forward button. Best part, if you're using Zendesk, you can import your emails from there when you get started. The functions in the free version are fantastic. Help desk, HELPS, but responding quickly. All private messages on a ticket or message are kept together with the email chain and kept private (unless you want the client to see the message). Recommend this product

Hyvät puolet:

I love the interaction with our team members. It's so easy to 'assign' emails to the correct department and the correct person within that department. Forget about hitting the forward button again, and having your team mates emails clog up with FWD: subject lines. You are also able to privately leave notes for your colleagues that the client doesn't see, but remains with the email chain! Happy days indeed. The customer service is great - even with the free version! - and you'll hear back very quickly about your queries or concerns. Nothing is too big or too small for them to respond to. Also, you can set-up response times, and review how the team is going reaching the company's response time. This is a great function to see how your team responds to clientele and also to see the average resolution time of tasks. You're also able to change timezones so that this reflects more accurately. Love, love, love the autoforward function, ie. if this email address @123abc.com sends an email it automatically gets assigned to this person in the team and this group. This isn't 100% accurate, but it's helped save time overall with minimal unassigned tasks coming through.

Huonot puolet:

By setting up groups and team members of those groups, unfortunately if you assign it to the person & the group they'll get 2 email separate email reminders for the same email. We get around this by simply assigning it to the person in the group responsible, and they themselves apply it to the client group. Another thing that is a little annoying, is if you apply it to a group - it leaves the email in 'unassigned' on the dashboard. Only if you apply it to a person will it remove it from this section. Again we just ensure we assign it to an individual.