Tuotteen Acuity Scheduling arvostelut

4,8 (5 349)

Tietoja tuotteesta Acuity Scheduling

Automate your client bookings, cancellations, reminders & payments using the worlds friendliest online scheduling software.

Lue lisää tuotteesta Acuity Scheduling

Hyvät puolet:

I love how accessible this product is and the support team are very helpful.

Huonot puolet:

The same applies to setting availability. It can be a bit confusing when blocking off times by day.

Acuity Scheduling: arvostelut

Keskimääräinen pisteytys

Helppokäyttöisyys
Asiakaspalvelu
Ominaisuudet
Vastinetta rahalle

Todennäköisyys suosittelulle

Tuotteen Acuity Scheduling yleisarvosana on 4,8/5 tähteä. Se perustuu 5 349 Capterran käyttäjän arvosteluun.

Oletko käyttänyt tuotetta Acuity Scheduling aiemmin?

Jaa kokemuksesi muiden ohjelmisto-ostajien kanssa.

Suodata arvosteluja (5 349)

Cory
Cory
Johdon konsultointi, Itsetyöllistetyt
Arvostelijan lähde

Acuity Scheduling is my best pal

5,0 2 kuukautta sitten Uusi

Kommentit: Overall, I love Acuity Scheduling, it's my right hand in this business I'm running by myself. It takes a huge load off of my plate. Once things are set up - which can be as easy or a grueling as you want to make it - it's just a seamless part of my life and business.

Hyvät puolet:

I love the customizability of the software, I can integrate it with many programs, and I can make things super simple for my clients.

Huonot puolet:

I've had several times where I've had to go delete a whole series of appointments and there's no easy option to delete an entire section of appointments. For instance I had a series of webinars that were Group Appointments with several dates each. I decided to discontinue that program in lieu of a new direction and initiative for the company. I had to manually delete each one, typing DELETE each time. If I could delete an entire "category" of appointments, this would be much better.

Huomioon otetut vaihtoehdot: Calendly

Perusteet vaihtaa tuotteeseen Acuity Scheduling: Acuity Scheduling was already available and easily integrated into my Squarespace website. This was good because I decided that I didn't want to create a website from scratch, rather I would use a "drag and drop" system with some customizability. It just so happened that Squarespace met my needs there, AND as a vital part of their services, they already had a scheduling application that I would receive a DISCOUNT on if I bought into their services. Squarespace, and of course Acuity Scheduling, were a "no-brainer" decision for me and my solo consulting business.

Marie
Founder, USA
Ammattikoulutus ja valmennus, 11-50 - työntekijät

Acuity is the #1 tool a Coach needs

5,0 2 kuukautta sitten Uusi

Kommentit: It handles all of the scheudling needs so we dont go back and forth with clients about booking appointments. It also integrates well with Stripe so we can use it for paid appointments. And because we can add forms, it can also add in intake and client onboarding processes as well. When I started my practice I asked other coaches what tools they were using and this was hands down the number one recommendation that I received and happily the platform has grown with my business over the years as well.

Hyvät puolet:

I like Acuity because it is easy to incrporate and maange multiple calendars at once whether fora solo practitioner o r for a multi practiitioner practice. We have been ablet o provide access to about 2 dozen different calendars usingthe tool and beign able to track all the appointmn types on the back end is great for our marketing intel as well.

Huonot puolet:

There is definitely a learning curve in settin this up. It is not as intutive as other platforms I ahe seen but aI thin that comes with the robust features of the platform. Getting new contractors onboarded is somewhat challenge=ings as many folsk are not familiar with syncing their calendars this way or setting up time zones correctly which can cause problems when working with clients.

Huomioon otetut vaihtoehdot: Calendly

Perusteet vaihtaa tuotteeseen Acuity Scheduling: More dynamic and features to take payment, integrate with my multiple Google calendars to make sure I wasn't double booking and the use of forms

Emily
Director of Marketing & Operations, USA
Johdon konsultointi, 2-10 - työntekijät

Acuity Review

3,0 viime kuussa Uusi

Kommentit: Loved it, but Acuity is not with the times and the technology wasn't modern enough to continue to trust it and use it for our business.

Hyvät puolet:

I like how the admin has great control over the backend and has full use and capability. I also like the ability to brand everything.

Huonot puolet:

It doesn't natively integrate with third-party calendars. We had to switch to Calendly solely because of this reason.

Huomioon otetut vaihtoehdot: Calendly

Perusteet valita Acuity Scheduling: At the time, I wasn't in charge of the switch from Calendly so I'm unsure. I just know that at that time Acuity fit our company better than Calendly, but now we've switched back to Calendly.

Vaihdettu kohteesta: Calendly

Perusteet vaihtaa tuotteeseen Acuity Scheduling: Unsure because I wasn't a decision-maker at the time. I believe it was because the admin features on the backend were far more developed than Calendly and admins had the complete control necessary.

Anastacia
Account Manager, USA
Markkinointi ja mainonta, 11-50 - työntekijät

Acuity is amazing!

4,0 2 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: Overall, I've used this tool with the last 2 companies I've worked for and I continue to use it today. I've tested out a few other scheduling tools and can say hands down that Acuity is the best I've found and I keep going back to it.

Hyvät puolet:

The booking tool is incredibly easy to use! I have to use it for my own scheduling needs but on those sessions I am also setting it up for my clients and then I teach them how to use it. The majority of cases, my clients are able to pick it up in just that one session because it's so simple. There isn't a whole lot to the features. Everything is labeled simply so you don't waste time trying to figure out what it does etc.

Huonot puolet:

There isn't really anything that I don't like about it.

Huomioon otetut vaihtoehdot: Calendly ja ScheduleOnce

Perusteet vaihtaa tuotteeseen Acuity Scheduling: The other tools were complicated. And in an unnecessary fashion. My clients also found those tools difficult to manage and when it comes to the simplest task, updating availability, it was always much more troublesome than it needed to be.

Renee
Office Administrator, USA
Rahoituspalvelut, 2-10 - työntekijät

Acuity Scheduling

5,0 2 kuukautta sitten Uusi

Kommentit: We've been using the software for about 3 years and like the fact that we can set up appointments and have it send forms to the the client, so they can have things ready, when they come in.

Hyvät puolet:

Integration was simple. Our clients love being able to access our advisers calendar and scheduling their own appointments, when it's convenient for them. We are able to block out time, when needed, and clients can see what is available.

Huonot puolet:

I wish it was easier to change an appointment made through Acuity, in our CRM.

Huomioon otetut vaihtoehdot: Calendly

Perusteet vaihtaa tuotteeseen Acuity Scheduling: It seemed easier to use at the time. We had 2 offices we were using it for.

Lila
Energy Healer, USA
Vaihtoehtoinen lääketiede, Itsetyöllistetyt
Arvostelijan lähde

Possibly the best scheduler out there

5,0 viime kuussa Uusi

Kommentit: It's an excellent service. Scheduling is easy, and it's easy to change or cancel appointments. I am glad I changed to Acuity.

Hyvät puolet:

I can create promotional codes and packages to offer to my clients. Scheduling is easy. It was easy for me to create different types of sessions.

Huonot puolet:

Some features are a bit confusing to manage, however, eventually I figured them out. I am sure there are tutorials, however I haven't had time to check.

Markkinointi ja mainonta, Itsetyöllistetyt

Great tool. Easy to use.

5,0 3 viikkoa sitten Uusi

Hyvät puolet:

Easy to set up, integrate, and use with clients. Excellent customer service

Huonot puolet:

It’s really straightforward and easy to use. No major cons.

Huomioon otetut vaihtoehdot: Calendly, Square Point of Sale ja Salesforce Sales Cloud

Perusteet valita Acuity Scheduling: More functionality for a great value

Vaihdettu kohteesta: Calendly

Perusteet vaihtaa tuotteeseen Acuity Scheduling: Better value. More functionality for less

taylor
taylor
Hairstylist, USA
Kosmetiikka, Itsetyöllistetyt

Great for scheduling

5,0 3 viikkoa sitten Uusi

Hyvät puolet:

It integrates well with my squarespace site

Huonot puolet:

It could use more customization options, it could look a little clunky

Vahvistettu arvostelija
Educational Therapist, USA
Koulutuksen hallinta, Itsetyöllistetyt

Manage Your Calendar With Ease

Hyvät puolet:

It is super intuitive and easy to navigate. You can easily integrate your calendar to other softwares and manage your clients appointments with ease.

Huonot puolet:

Adding more personalization features such as color choice for calendars and appointments would be a nice added feature.

Arry
Arry
Head of Growth, Kanada
Koulutuksen hallinta, 51-200 - työntekijät

Cheap and functional.

5,0 2 kuukautta sitten Uusi

Kommentit: We can manage a large number of appointments over the course of hundreds of people.

Hyvät puolet:

It achieves the main goal of scheduling & calendar management without being incredibly expensive.

Huonot puolet:

The API is a bit messy for us to work with.

Jeanette
Jeanette
President, USA

Acuity Scheduling Is Simple, Affordable, and Great For Start-Ups or Basic Needs

5,0 3 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: Acuity Scheduling is an excellent and affordable option for basic needs and a start-up practice. It's primary focus seems to be around creating solutions for scheduling and calendar management. If you need more complex SOAP notes, you might need a more robust system.

Hyvät puolet:

Acuity Scheduling is easy peasy to customize to your brand and set up for calendar/scheduling needs. It offers 2-way integration with Google Calendar and integrates with Stripe for payment processing. Clients can schedule their own appointments or appointments can be created manually by the clinician. Session packages can be created as well as coupons and gift certificates.

Huonot puolet:

Cumbersome SOAP Notes. Acuity Scheduling allows you to create basic SOAP notes. More complex SOAP notes with dropdown boxes and radio buttons are much more complicated and time-consuming because more complex templates are not available. This is ultimately why I left Acuity Scheduling. I needed a more robust EMR because of the nature of my practice with telehealth physical therapy, personal training, nutrition consultations, and wellness coaching.

Huomioon otetut vaihtoehdot: Mindbody ja ClinicSense

Perusteet valita Acuity Scheduling: I needed online booking and online payments.

Perusteet vaihtaa tuotteeseen Acuity Scheduling: Acuity Scheduling was more affordable and user-friendly.

Christy
Health Coach, USA

Great Scheduling Software Highly Recommend

5,0 3 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: It has many features and has met my needs without any hassels and is at a price that a small start up business can afford.

Hyvät puolet:

I love the ease of use and cost effectiveness of Acuity. Even in the free version they offer most of the options that someone would need. I upgraded to the paid feature to be able to accept payments when someone books. This saves me yet another step and lets me know that someone is serious if they are willing to pay at the time of booking. I had used Calendly for several months at the prompting of a business mentor before switching to Acuity. I was having my calendar constantly reset with my times wide open for people to schedule. If I did not check it every morning I ran the risk of someone booking an appointment during a time that I was not available. This is not only embarrassing but very unprofessional! I have not had this happen even once since using Acuity. I also use the notes feature during my discovery session I have all of the questions there that I typically ask and can record their replies.

Huonot puolet:

Honestly I have not found one thing that i have not liked abut this software. It has allowed me to do much more that I was expecting.

Huomioon otetut vaihtoehdot: Calendly

Perusteet valita Acuity Scheduling: My calendar availability kept being reset to wide open availability and people were able to book at times that I was not available.

Vaihdettu kohteesta: Calendly

Perusteet vaihtaa tuotteeseen Acuity Scheduling: It was priced well and had all of the features that I needed and also had great customer reviews.

Sara
Sara
Human Resources Generalist, USA
Sairaalat ja terveydenhuolto, 5 001-10 000 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

Easy scheduling, integrates calendars and online meetings

4,0 4 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: Features like package and discount management, an embeddable design, and support for several time zones are only the beginning. When compared to the prior scheduling program we utilized, this one has far less issues. It's so simple, yet so effective. Client calendars are synced and alerts are sent out automatically. Zoom's user interface makes setting up online meetings a breeze.

Hyvät puolet:

Easily its most appealing quality is how simple it is to use. You may go right in with no prior knowledge of CRM or CS and you'll pick this stuff up quickly. I was finally able to find a convenient way to organize my time, communicate with my clients, and keep track of all of our scheduled meetings. The search function responds quickly and accurately and ignores case. Accessing customer information is simple, and I can keep tabs on scheduling alterations and other variables with ease. The survey design was also straightforward. I like how it adapts to your time zone automatically.

Huonot puolet:

Crunchy user interface. It's not user-friendly, and the drop-down selections don't always appear. Banning user-submitted content is inconvenient since you can't just blacklist any new content that users could submit. I fear that, as an administrator, I would encounter several difficulties when first delving into the matter. When integrations fail, it really stinks. Not terrible overall.

Jennily
Nail Technician, USA
Kosmetiikka, Itsetyöllistetyt
Arvostelijan lähde

Great software to use especially for new businesses

5,0 8 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: My overall experience with Acuity has been nothing short of amazing. The software is easy to use. I still can’t find anything better then Acuity to handle my appointments.

Hyvät puolet:

Acuity has many many features that I enjoy using. My booking site can be customized the way I like which opens me up to being creative, the layout is not confusing to my clients, everything is clear to understand, adding services and add-ons are a breeze, I love the coupon code feature that they offer, I use it all the time.

Huonot puolet:

The only thing I would like acuity to update is allowing my client to book two services at once on the same day. It’s a bit of a hassle having to creat add-ons for services that are already listed. Other then that it’s great.

Huomioon otetut vaihtoehdot: Squarespace

Perusteet valita Acuity Scheduling: Acuity offered better options and is much easier to navigate.

Vaihdettu kohteesta: Timely

Perusteet vaihtaa tuotteeseen Acuity Scheduling: Acuity offered the best features at a great price for my business.

Nitin
Nitin
Senior Graphics Designer, Intia
Tietotekniikka ja tietopalvelut, 5 001-10 000 - työntekijät
Käytti ohjelmistoa seuraavaan tarkoitukseen: 6–12 kuukautta
Arvostelijan lähde

Basic cloud based appointment scheduling app

4,0 9 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: I am not in love of this app but it definitely worth trying as it has features that will help for scheduling and get reminders of payments at low price but not lowest.

Hyvät puolet:

I loved the ease of use and integration with goigle calender that helps me sync my Google appointments with Acuity scheduling app. Secondly, I can book and send branded reminders to my co workers and clients. Lastly, its most useful feature that I use specially for clients who forget to pay on time. Its payment acceptance feature that enable me to accept payment from stripe and paypal.

Huonot puolet:

Need to learn css to customize the branding for appointments Searching for previous appointments is cumbersome and exhaust lots of time to figuring out.

Huomioon otetut vaihtoehdot: Wix ja Housecall Pro

Perusteet valita Acuity Scheduling: Calendly made me switch as it not much organised in terms of multiple appointments scheduled between a small time intervals. Even I couldn't add my vranding to appointment mails in calendly.

Vaihdettu kohteesta: Calendly

Perusteet vaihtaa tuotteeseen Acuity Scheduling: Custimizing appointment as per yoyr branding is only thing that made me choose Acuity over other alternatives and also low pricing.

Jai
Owner, Australia
Markkinointi ja mainonta, Itsetyöllistetyt
Arvostelijan lähde

Minimal look and maximum features

5,0 viime vuonna

Kommentit: Overall I love the functionality, design and integrations.
I appreciate the option to create unique and short URLs for my business' booking system and further unique URLs for different appointment types.
It doesn't matter if I am having a conversation on the phone, messages or email, I can send the link of a specific appointment type to the clients and let them pick a time convenient for them.
With other alternate software, it is hard to remember the URLs so AS is a clear winner.

Hyvät puolet:

I love the look. It's clean, sharp and very easy to sync with your branding. I have been using it for over a year and never had any issue with it, notifications, email reminders for clients, syncing with different personal and work calendars, accepting payments for appointment bookings.

Huonot puolet:

Lack of free version. Sometimes I wish they had a free version with reduced features for clients who need an online booking system but expect only 5 bookings per month. $14 is a bit too much for them so they usually go with Calendly.

Huomioon otetut vaihtoehdot: Calendly

Perusteet vaihtaa tuotteeseen Acuity Scheduling: I love the minimal design of Acuity Scheduling to start with but after using it for over a year, and working with Calendly on behalf of my clients, I would suggest anyone to go for Acuity Scheduling if the booking system plays a substantial role in running your business and you can afford to spend a little extra as compared to other options.

Debbie
Owner-teacher, USA
Musiikki, Itsetyöllistetyt
Arvostelijan lähde

Acuity: A near-perfect scheduling solution for this piano teacher

5,0 viime vuonna

Kommentit: I have really liked Acuity! Their branding is fun! Customer Support is really good, for the very few times I've needed help. Support videos and tutorials are excellent. Overall, it's a great program that is priced very fairly and has freed up a significant amount of time as administrator.

Hyvät puolet:

What I absolutely LOVE about Acuity is the ability to set up my piano lesson days and times, give my piano parents a link, and then they can sign up for their own lessons! With the email reminders (also an awesome feature to reduce no-shows), they can also easily reschedule a lesson if they need to. This saves me COUNTLESS hours! No need to do the "back and forth" texting and emails to settle on a different lesson time...parents can do it all themselves. Win for them and an even bigger win for me!

Huonot puolet:

The one feature I wish Acuity had is the ability to hover over a lesson time on the calendar and see a list of names of the students who will be in that lesson. The calendar does show how many are signed up (in the form of a fraction...sign-ups/total number the lesson will hold...3/5, for example) but I really would like to hover and see the names. I also wish there was an easier way to bulk delete a lesson time. Say I decide to discontinue offering lessons on Monday afternoons at 2pm. I have to go in and scroll down a long list of lessons, looking for that specific lesson, check-marking the box next to each one, then delete. Seems like there should be a "delete just this lesson or all future lessons?" option. But this isn't really THAT big a deal. Just an annoyance that will take 10 minutes (instead of 10 seconds.)

Benjamin
Valokuvaus, 2-10 - työntekijät

Acuity for Photographers is a Must-have

5,0 viime vuonna

Kommentit: Acuity scheduling has changed how i run my business in that it makes booking appointments super easy. I'm able to add an embedded link on my website and convert customers immediately. They can book an appointment with us without having to go back and forth through text or phone calls. My assistant is able to book appointments or even send direct links to our appointments to our clients and the client will book and pay on the spot without having to go back and forth in an email.

Hyvät puolet:

I love that i'm able to make appointments with buffers before and after the appointment so our calendar will be properly scheduled to prevent rushed or back-to-back appointments. I also like that if you were to make add-ons to your service, that the add-ons can also have their own time adjustment so you have enough time at your appointment to properly serve your clients

Huonot puolet:

i don't like that i can just make a quick event and send it in an email like calendly, but to be honest, that's only important for zoom and phone appointments to gather details from a client. I've been able to manage without that feature because that feature isn't the most important to our business. but that's just a dislike i had since i'm required to provide a dislike

Ryan
Regional Leader, USA
Rahoituspalvelut, Itsetyöllistetyt
Arvostelijan lähde

Excellent product that will easily pay for itself if used regularly.

5,0 2 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: Acuity has made the process of scheduling so much easier and modern, especially for current clients and people I already have a great relationship with.

Hyvät puolet:

Having a scheduling software in general is such a game-changer for someone in sales who sets their own appointments. It's so easy for me to have a chat with someone, and if there is interest, I just send them my link to schedule an appointment and they do. It's also super easy to send out emails to prospective clients or existing clients about revisit appointments and include your personalized schedule link. If done right, you will soon see appointments pop up on your calendar "out of nowhere." I just recently had a client schedule a follow-up where we did some business that basically paid for my annual cost of Acuity. It pays for itself so quickly! The system is so well organized, and there are too many customization features to mention. I recommend grabbing a free trial to test it out for yourself. The client-side scheduling page can be made to be super professional and welcoming.

Huonot puolet:

I don't believe there is a way to see a detailed monthly or weekly calendar view in the mobile app. It only shows daily schedules. It would be nice to have monthly and weekly calendar views so you can easily see which days have (or don't have) appointments set yet. (this is easily accessible on a PC)

Huomioon otetut vaihtoehdot: Calendly

Perusteet valita Acuity Scheduling: I liked how much more professional Acuity's interface was from the client-scheduling side.

Vaihdettu kohteesta: Calendly

Perusteet vaihtaa tuotteeseen Acuity Scheduling: I liked how much more professional Acuity's interface was from the client-scheduling side. Also, it was the more recommended product amongst my peers in the industry.

Elena
Coach, CEO, USA
Verkko-oppiminen, 2-10 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

I can run my coaching business on it

5,0 2 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: Overall, I love Acuity and I think the added features, such as products, recurring payments (memberships) and packages are great. I also love their layout, and I recommend it to each of my clients. Once they set it up, they save hours every week because they don't need to schedule or reschedule manually.

Hyvät puolet:

As a coach, I used to spend a lot of time booking appointments, sending manual reminders and followups. This software changed everything. I set up my availability and the frequency of sessions and then let people book their own appointments. There are group sessions available as well and you can even create and upsell different sessions and products. It's pretty easy to use, and I recommend it to all teachers I work with since it saves them so much time.

Huonot puolet:

One of the things I'd like for them to change is how they track my availability. For instance, I set my availability as 2 sessions per day, several days a week. The software counts only private sessions as "sessions," and if I have a 2-hour group training (for instance), it doesn't pay attention to it and allows booking anyway, which is frustrating because I want the group sessions to count towards my daily availability and don't want people to book 2 private sessions and then having to do a group session. I've written to them about it twice and they said they would work on it. The temporary solution is to mark myself "unavailable" on the days when I do a group training, which isn't the most convenient thing. Another thing is their affiliate program is now not working in the State where I am. This is disappointing because I always refer my clients to use Acuity and I used to get nice coffee money from it. Now I don't.

Huomioon otetut vaihtoehdot: Calendly

Perusteet vaihtaa tuotteeseen Acuity Scheduling: Before they became a Squarespace company, I fell in love with their story. The company felt more personable and had a character, unlike others. I enjoyed reading personal stories by the guy who started the company, and I loved their sense of humor that came through the copy. Right now it doesn't feel that way because they have been bought by Squarespace, but I hope they can still hire amazing copywriters that can keep that vibe.

Liz
Director, USA
Viihde, 2-10 - työntekijät

Play Rehearsals Made Simple

5,0 2 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: I am usually on the artistic side of production so I wanted a scheduler that would offer many options but still be very user-friendly. That is exactly what I found with Acuity. I am rehearsing a monologue play with many different actors. I cannot tell you how much time I have saved allowing my performers to do their OWN scheduling of rehearsals based on their availability. No tracking down and then having to amend the times and days they may be free to rehearse. It also has meant that unforeseen circumstances have been a nonissue. No shuffling rehearsals around. All available hours for rescheduling are right there. Easy for my actors to see and select a new time that works for them. And then I am notified they have changed their rehearsal. It is great! Since we were already rehearsing digitally through zoom, the option to connect the two directly has been another time (and energy!) saver. I can go into zoom and it has automatically created a meeting for each rehearsal scheduled. And if it is rescheduled the original is deleted. I used to have to do all that manually! Bravo all the way around. This product deserves a standing ovation.

Hyvät puolet:

The automated aspects of this scheduler are robust. Both on the user end - confirmation emails and easy rescheduling. I also love that I get reminders for all scheduled times on my end. And I know right away when there is a new appointment scheduled. One of the best parts: It connects directly to Zoom. Having that streamlined has been so helpful. No extra time and headache with links and passwords! I am using it to rehearse for an online performance of my monologue play. It has been a big hit with my performers - allowing them considerable flexibility. I’m also able to set limits - daily and overall. So that I’m not ever taking on more work than I can handle. I plan to continue to use it with my private acting sessions. Highly recommended for artists who run their own classes, etc.

Huonot puolet:

The resources and room options have to be manually duplicated. If there was a “copy” option for those, I would use it more. For my use- Most of those would be nearly identical. Just applied to a different type of appointment.

Nea
Ammattikoulutus ja valmennus, 2-10 - työntekijät

One Stop Scheduling Tool

5,0 2 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: Acuity continues to expand and refine the scheduilng features and options it offers it's users . I use this platform for one on one meetings, group sessions, classes and multi-day events. I love that they offer numerous integrations making it super easy to get going. The help articles are truly helpful. Any glitches I have had have really just been a learning curve - the more I learn, the easier it has been to get the results I want. Totally a great tool for coaches and trainers.

Hyvät puolet:

Acuity is a great tool for scheduling individual sessions, as well as classes and packages for coaching or events. It is easy to use as an administrator, but what makes it great, is that it is easy and very familiar to users - people "Get It" pretty quick!

Huonot puolet:

The way to set up coaching packages is good for the owner, but totally not user friendly. The client gets a code to be able to redeem their coaching classes. I would love for this to be easier and less burdensome on the clients. Also I would love a way for the administrator to be able to set up a client account/portal for the client...rather than having to push back to have them set up. Any steps that require client action - is a negative experience....

Huomioon otetut vaihtoehdot: Satori

Perusteet valita Acuity Scheduling: More featuress and easier to use.

Vaihdettu kohteesta: Calendly

Perusteet vaihtaa tuotteeseen Acuity Scheduling: I actually am currently using Satori for Coaching packages -because it makes onboarding so much easier - so much so that it is worth the extra money. BUT I would love it if the features were available in Acuity!

Kristina
CEO, Kanada
Arvostelijan lähde

An Industry Leader for a Reason!

Hyvät puolet:

The navigation and naming are intuitive, plus every step or field has an accompanying explanation so I can be sure I am using it properly! This means I was able to walk myself through Acuity without pressure or time waste of needing to consume a bunch of FAQs or webinars. The doing and learning happen simultaneously! Yet, there is also great support should I still have questions. I also love that the features are built for real life. For example, being able to block off the hours and days you want to work, blocking off time before and after appointments so you are not rushed back-to-back, and having the private appointment type option for inviting clients to book after I’ve established a relationship, rather than having a free-for-all available on my website. I also love that pre-meeting questionnaires and action items can be added for clients to create workflows. I love that they have a test client built in by default! Acuity has really thought of everything. Finally, both the app and browser versions are excellent! Thank you for having a great app, Acuity!

Huonot puolet:

I didn’t see a clear place to find all available integrations. Yet, I really don’t have any true cons.

Huomioon otetut vaihtoehdot: Vagaro, Google Workspace, Microsoft 365 ja Schedulicity

Perusteet valita Acuity Scheduling: Acuity has more integrations with other software I am already using (e.g. Kajabi) and, probably most importantly, Acuity came recommended by successful business owners in my field. Then I used the free trial to get acquainted and Acuity had such a clean interface and easy-to-use system. The value is clear. I want to have administrative stability, simplicity and effectiveness in my business. Acuity offers that.

Vaihdettu kohteesta: Schedulicity

Perusteet vaihtaa tuotteeseen Acuity Scheduling: Recommended by successful peers + proven value and customer support through free trials. I also appreciated the free extensions for the trial when I hadn’t had time to dabble yet. This again showed that Acuity understands people and was committed to providing a valuable customer experience.

Ahfeeyah
CEO, USA
Suunnittelu, 2-10 - työntekijät
Käytti ohjelmistoa seuraavaan tarkoitukseen: Ilmainen kokeiluversio

Acuity - A great and growing resource

4,0 2 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: My overall experience with Acuity has been amazing. I am going to continue trying to make it work.

Hyvät puolet:

I love that Acuity is very robust and allows you to customize responses when a client/customer books with you. I also love that integrates with Instagram and Facebook for ease of booking. This is to some super small but was a game-changer for me. I have enough reasons to use Zapier for integrations but Acuity did an amazing job of taking out that extra step. It truly is great.

Huonot puolet:

There is one area that the scheduler is somewhat lacking and that is the ability to connect to multiple calendars and check for availability. Calendly in comparison does this very well and it's probably the only huge pain point. This is also where the system begins to get complicated. I wish it was just a bit more simplified and intuitive. To provide more context. I have my personal calendar and more than one business. I don't necessarily want that information pulled into Acuity however if it could connect to gsuite just as Calendley does to multiple calendars and make a time accessible or not based on information across all calendars that would be awesome.

Huomioon otetut vaihtoehdot: Calendly ja HubSpot CRM

Perusteet valita Acuity Scheduling: Because of the integration with instagram and facebook but the feature to connect to multiple calendars is a huge pain point. Calendly does this well

Vaihdettu kohteesta: Calendly

Perusteet vaihtaa tuotteeseen Acuity Scheduling: Hubspot's pricepont was way too hight especially for not having the feature to connect to facebook and instagram.

Josephine
Dance Studio Owner, Kanada
Terveys, hyvinvointi ja kuntoilu, 2-10 - työntekijät
Käytti ohjelmistoa seuraavaan tarkoitukseen: Ilmainen kokeiluversio

Best alternative to Mindbody

5,0 2 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: I spent a month going through different software demos in the health and wellness sector. I knew I wanted to switch from Mindbody for my dance studio and wanted to find the best out of the dozens of registration software options there are in this sector. After much research and using the trial set up and function for my top options (Wellness Living and Amilia were the other possibles for me), I was very happily surprised to say with certainty that Acuity was the best fit for me and offered the best functionality. And better yet, it was by far the cheapest!

Hyvät puolet:

What I like best is the depth to which you can customize the user experience. Being able to easily change all the language clients see through the process really helps (especially since we're a bilingual school) and it's also the most mobile-friendly when it comes to functionality and design. Finally, having an app for both the admin and the user side will be a huge asset and I know the Zoom integration will save us a lot of time when it comes to managing invitations to our virtual classes.

Huonot puolet:

I wish there was a way that clients could carry positive and negative balances on their accounts.

Huomioon otetut vaihtoehdot: The Studio Director, SmartRec, Wellyx ja WellnessLiving

Perusteet valita Acuity Scheduling: More mobile friendly user experience, more features included in the base pricing option. More intuitive booking system for appointments on the client end. Felt like Mindbody were constantly trying to get me to upgrade my plan for very minor needs that I felt should be included in my expensive plan (like using promo codes and editing class categories).

Vaihdettu kohteesta: Mindbody