Olemme auttaneet yrityksiä valitsemaan
parempia ohjelmistoja jo 15 vuoden ajan

Tuotteen Sprinklr arvostelut

4,2 (80)

Tietoja tuotteesta Sprinklr

Sprinklr on yritysohjelmistoalusta, joka on suunniteltu hallinnoimaan asiakaskokemuksia suuressa mittakaavassa.

Lue lisää tuotteesta Sprinklr

Hyvät puolet:

Easy to integrate all the social media platform in one application and pull out data through out.

Huonot puolet:

Sprinklr can do almost everything but there are sometime few misses. It misses to fetch comments or the numbers in the reporting are sometimes different from actual channel analytics.

Sprinklr: arvostelut

Ominaisuudet
Vastinetta rahalle
3,9

Todennäköisyys suosittelulle

Tuotteen Sprinklr yleisarvosana on 4,2/5 tähteä. Se perustuu 80 Capterran käyttäjän arvosteluun.

Oletko käyttänyt tuotetta Sprinklr aiemmin?

Jaa kokemuksesi muiden ohjelmisto-ostajien kanssa.

Suodata arvosteluja (80)

Ksenia
Ksenia
HR manager, USA

My experience with Sprinklr

5,0 6 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: We're able to promptly and effectively respond to all social media inquiries across all of the social media websites we utilize for our business. Along with this, we can quickly pull analytical insights to determine what it and is not working for us.

Hyvät puolet:

How it combines all social media sites. Rather than having to search through each social media platform, potentially missing key comments by users, Sprinklr brings all of those comments into one, easy to use platform. Additionally, Sprinklr allows you to use tagging, which makes for easy analytical reviews with specific campaigns being currently run as well as comparison to previous campaigns.

Huonot puolet:

Still working out some glitches. Instagram direct messages do not currently pull through and that would be very helpful if that was resolved.

Tietoverkot, 2–10 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

the world's best enterprise customer experience management solutions.

4,0 2 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: Sprinklr allows me to create and manage my advertisements in my company, and to finally generate the turnover.

Hyvät puolet:

With the Sprinklr app, we can manage our social, marketing, advertising, research, commerce, and healthcare functions right from your phone. in addition it is easy to use

Huonot puolet:

Sometimes the app bugs and does not support all carousel images. the integration process with the application was easy

Voittoa tuottamattomien järjestöjen hallinta, 10 000+ - työntekijät

Better than Most But Plenty of Pain

3,0 4 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: Love the promise. Optimistic about the future, but current quality and support are frustrating.

Hyvät puolet:

The channel breadth is amazing. A UI that allows business users instead of technical users to manage journeys is exciting.

Huonot puolet:

It never quite works the way you'd expect it to. Lots of reaching out to tech support which is slow.

Markkinointi ja mainonta, 501–1 000 - työntekijät

Sprinklr is game - All in one social media platform

5,0 2 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: It was an amazing experience using Sprinklr and i personally recommend it to have it if not yet in 2022

Hyvät puolet:

It is fast, accurate & effcient. It understands the current marketing needs

Huonot puolet:

Granular permissions level. You have to go through a lot of process if you want to turn on a small option/feature

Sähkötekniikan ja elektroniikan valmistus, 5 001–10 000 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

Sprinklr helps with engagement, listening, and reporting (to name a few)

4,0 2 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: Thanks to this platform, it's easier for us to maintain track of our social media communications. There are other accounts and teams we can keep tabs on thanks to this tool. At the corporate level, this kind of high visibility is beneficial. The messages that work and those that can’t now be identified. Identifying which messages are effective and which are not is beneficial to our research. Using tools that help us analyze how people utilize our channels, we've been able to adjust our messaging strategy to better meet their needs.

Hyvät puolet:

The Editorial Calendar comes in handy when I'm in charge of a large company's Twitter account. Using it, I'm able to plan outposts for the entire month. Because of the rapid pace of life, it's simple to predict how your day, week, or month will unfold. In addition, Sprinklr makes it simple to monitor your data. The cloning and sharing of posts across several platforms are a big plus for me. I've built up a dashboard to keep track of accounts that might be relevant to my industry. I can quickly plan retweets and respond to posts from this dashboard. Many other aspects about them appeal to me: Your images and videos will be organized in a way that will make it easy to find them when you need them. To reach your specific goals, you can create your boards.

Huonot puolet:

The user interface is a bit disorganized. There could be room for improvement in the menu's organization, in my opinion. This was even though I'd previously used other similar sites. This one was very difficult for me to get used to. It's not as user-friendly as Hootsuite, for example. Having a search function available would be a great convenience for users, in my opinion. The process of discovering new features and tools takes a long time for me.

Tietotekniikka ja tietopalvelut, 1 001–5 000 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

Recommended tool for social marketing engagement

4,0 3 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: The experience as a whole has been really positive as it has helped solved initial program issues related to robust reporting needs and multi channel marketing campaign analytics. The tool has been very easy for myself and my team members to get a grasp of from a holistic standpoint and has played a key role in helping with campaign attribution and return on investment analysis.

Hyvät puolet:

I have most enjoyed the ability to build, visualize and analyze results of digital advertising and social media marketing campaigns. It has been very helpful to view and reference historical campaign data directly in the front end interface of the platform.

Huonot puolet:

There was initially a challenge involving the integration of the platform with our customer relationship management tool, which was a key to helping our team get set up with full scale and customer life cycle campaign reporting and analysis. It was not a simple process of locating all the necessary resources to efficiently implement and maintain the program integration.

Johdon konsultointi, 201–500 - työntekijät

Everything A Big Business Needs

4,0 6 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: If you can afford it, I'd reccomend getting every module from Sprinklr to help manage your social media. But you have to have a dedicated team to learn and manage it and use it every day, otherwise it's a waste of money.

Hyvät puolet:

You can do EVERYTHING from Sprinklr. It has features and modules that can easily make it your one-stop shop for marketing.

Huonot puolet:

It's an ever-growing platform, so you'll occasionally run into bugs. That wouldn't be an issue if Support wasn't understaffed, causing some tickets to not get picked up right away, or be sent off to the engineering team for months.

Great software

4,0 5 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: I'd use Sprinklr again for other clients. I hope in the future their tech support becomes a bit more developed.

Hyvät puolet:

This software is easy to use and easy to customize. Our team was able to develop rules in the rule engine to make our community management processes as streamlined​ as possible. We also established in-depth​ labels for outbound content which aided in reporting.

Huonot puolet:

The customer service / technical support team could be hard to work with at times. Sometimes they did not understand our issue and others they took a very long time to return a response.

Danielle
Danielle
social media manager, Israel
Markkinointi ja mainonta, 501–1 000 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

Robust features - but hard to navigate on your own

4,0 5 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: Overall Sprinklr is a powerful tool if you can learn how to squeeze all you can out of the software, but for that, it requires a lot of training and implementation time

Hyvät puolet:

Features are robust, you can schedule content as well as manage to advertise directly through Sprinklr itself without having to manage content within each platform. 1 stop shop for all your social and advertising needs.

Huonot puolet:

Expensive requires a lot of implementation time, need to have a representative fly out to train your team.

Marina
Marina
President, USA
Internet, 2–10 - työntekijät
Käytti ohjelmistoa seuraavaan tarkoitukseen: Ilmainen kokeiluversio
Arvostelijan lähde

The essential tool to successfully manage my company's social networks

5,0 7 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: I can schedule and post my content efficiently, monitor interactions with my followers, and respond to their comments and messages in real time.

Hyvät puolet:

What I liked the most is its ability to provide an exhaustive analysis of my social networks and the digital channels of my company.

Huonot puolet:

I think it would be very beneficial to have better guidance and training to be able to take full advantage of all the features.

PAIGE
Social Media Analyst, USA
Markkinointi ja mainonta, 10 000+ - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

Sprinklr makes my life easier!

5,0 3 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: I really like Sprinklr. I use it for work, but I'd love to be able to use it in a personal sense too on my own social handles. It makes life so easy when you can preschedule social posts and replies/responses on social media. Overall, the tool has a lot of great functions and the more you play around with it, the easier it is to navigate. I've been using it for almost 2 years now and I've never had any major issues with it.

Hyvät puolet:

I use Sprinklr every single day and it definitely has a lot of pros. For me, the biggest pro is being able to schedule all of your content in advance. I run a Twitter handle for a big company, so it's great to use the Editorial Calendar and plan out posts for the full month. I can move things around easily and it's really convenient to see how your day/week/month will break down. I also love that you can track your metrics easily within Sprinklr. We use their tagging system and it makes it helpful for tracking how we performed on social for events or launches. I also love how easy it is to clone posts from other accounts on our handles and to share content across different platforms. I really like the Social Listening aspect as well. I've created a dashboard that follows any and all accounts that might be relevant to my handle. From this dashboard, I can easily schedule retweets and engage with posts, while also being able to track metrics on how those retweets/quote retweets/replies perform on social. I also LOVE the asset boards. You can create boards for your needs and it's such an easy way to store photos, videos, and social posts that you can leverage and find when you need them.

Huonot puolet:

I don't love how many emails it sends. I get an email every time a post goes live and I don't really look at them. I move them to a folder that I never open. The mobile app isn't as user friendly as the web browser, which makes things difficult especially if you're covering social media at an in person event. It would be nice if the mobile app was more user friendly so you could easily upload posts in real time. Even if the ability is currently in the mobile app, it's not easy to execute, so I don't use it. Instead, I carry my computer around with me and hope that I have enough battery/space to whip it out and use Sprinklr for my posts. The other thing I would really love to see improved is on the Social Listening boards you can create. They only go back 10 days, so if you're looking at a social account and want a post from 11+ days, you won't be able to find it to retweet/share.

Arvostelijan lähde

Great platform, okay customer service

5,0 5 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: Great software. We use for many clients. If CS approved, it'd be great.

Hyvät puolet:

This tool is easy to use. New members of our team are easily onboarded on to the software and can work autonomously.

Huonot puolet:

The customer service team is not very good. Should you run into a technical error, it will take a long time to fix.

Celexsy
Celexsy
Event Marcom and audience engagement, USA

Sprinkler helps push marketing

5,0 4 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: It has been used friendly and awesome. Saved me lots of time!

Hyvät puolet:

The ease and ability to schedule or draft social media posts for certain business channels is quite amazing.

Huonot puolet:

No qualms with this software. It is very user friendly. Reporting is great, too. We can search with filters.

Kulutustavarat, 11–50 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

Incredibly robust and customizable platform -- and a great support staff (which you'll need)

5,0 6 vuotta sitten

Hyvät puolet:

I've used Sprinklr on the enterprise level. This platform has more features and functionality than any other social platform I've ever used. Its post tagging, reporting, and social listening functions are incredibly powerful.

Huonot puolet:

Because Sprinklr is SO robust and deep with its functionality, it's not incredibly easy to just jump in and use. Power users can absolutely get everything they need, but more casual users will need to lean heavily on the support staff for questions and implementing new functions. The sales rep/support rep I've worked with is incredibly attentive and thorough though, which solved any problems or questions I've had immediately.

Kaylee
Editorial Associate, USA
Kulutustavarat, 10 000+ - työntekijät

Using Sprinklr to Publish to Social Media

Hyvät puolet:

Sprinklr has great metrics and allows you to monitor engagements on posts through categorized groups. You are able to organize how you see this engagement in a variety of ways, making it possible to easily get through responses to commenters and raise problems.

Huonot puolet:

Getting set up on Sprinklr can take a bit of time. It is not as clearly intuitive as some of the other publishing platforms I have used. In addition, it is hard to tag others in Facebook/LinkedIn posts when publishing through Sprinklr, as the platform isn't integrated enough to correctly tag.

Claire
Senior Social Media Strategist, USA

Better options out there

3,0 2 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: Overall we have found the user experience to simply not be as pleasant as competitors. However, since we only use for publishing, it's possible the other functionality is great!

Hyvät puolet:

The interface is pretty sleek and you can view what posts might look like pretty easily.

Huonot puolet:

We mostly use this software for publishing and I wish there was an approval process.

Markkinointi ja mainonta, 201–500 - työntekijät

Sprinklr Review for Advertising Agency

Hyvät puolet:

The best feature of Sprinklr is easy access to all of our buys and creative assets for each Paid Social campaign. It also allows for seamless collaboration between us as a media agency, our creative agency, and the clients.

Huonot puolet:

The biggest challenge with this software is the learning curve for onboarding, as well as the challenges around determining what party is responsible for each aspect of the campaign. However, most of these issues have been resolved over time.

Tietokoneen laitteistot, 10 000+ - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

Pretty easy to use once you get the hang of it

5,0 4 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: Good and pretty simple

Hyvät puolet:

I found this platform very easy to use once I got the hang of it to understand how to push it out to our various social channels

Huonot puolet:

I did not find it very intuitive, once I learned it then it worked fine but the initial set up was hard.

Felix Daniel
Felix Daniel
CEO, USA
Internet, 2–10 - työntekijät
Käytti ohjelmistoa seuraavaan tarkoitukseen: Ilmainen kokeiluversio
Arvostelijan lähde

An efficient and powerful digital solution

5,0 7 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: One of the aspects that I liked the most is the ability to centralize all my activities in social networks in a single platform. This has saved me time and effort.

Hyvät puolet:

His approach and his ability to simplify our activities on social networks is great, providing me with all the necessary tools to manage my accounts

Huonot puolet:

It would be beneficial to have a more detailed guide or interactive tutorials to facilitate my familiarization with the platform.

Jälleenmyynti, 51–200 - työntekijät

Client Requested

3,0 5 vuotta sitten

Hyvät puolet:

My client requested Sprinklr to manage their social media. I liked that we could give clients limited access to the social accounts without giving them access to the actual social platform

Huonot puolet:

I didn’t like that the platform couldn’t do much more than we could do in the platform

Courtney
Courtney
Staff Writer, TheBoot.com, USA
Viihde, 1 001–5 000 - työntekijät

Great Options, Takes Time to Understand

4,0 4 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: My overall experience has been good. When I do get confused with implementation I’m able to find answers online or ask for help through their support.

Hyvät puolet:

I like that this program allows you to create different captions based on what platform you are going to use. Unlike with other platforms for scheduling, I do not need to copy and paste. Instead, I can customize each caption while posting.

Huonot puolet:

I found this platform a little harder to grasp at first. It has a lot of functionality, however, that functionality is a little overwhelming when first implementing the software.

Sayantan
Sayantan
Digital Marketing Specialist, Intia
Markkinointi ja mainonta, 51–200 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

Not a very good tool for MSMEs

1,0 3 vuotta sitten

Hyvät puolet:

I liked the user interface but the modules are pretty expensive.

Huonot puolet:

Too expensive and bugs take a lot of time to solve.

Alison
Social media manager,
Julkinen politiikka, 1 001–5 000 - työntekijät
Käytti ohjelmistoa seuraavaan tarkoitukseen: Ei tarjottu
Lähde: SoftwareAdvice

Fun and engaging

5,0 7 vuotta sitten

Hyvät puolet:

The dynamic presentation, eye catching and informative windows are great for events, would be practical.

Huonot puolet:

Cost for our small international organization would be too high, would need a budget version of Sprinklr.

Kasandra
Student, USA
Arvostelijan lähde

Good once you get it working

3,0 6 vuotta sitten

Hyvät puolet:

The ability to make one post that will seamlessly connect to multiple platforms is great. I like having them all connected.

Huonot puolet:

I did not like the experience I had with customer service. Had some issues getting it to work with instagram and waited for help through e-mail.

Diego