Tuotteen Freshservice arvostelut

4,5 (488)

Tietoja tuotteesta Freshservice

Online-IT-palveluhallinnan palvelupiste, joka sisältää tapahtumien, ongelmien, muutosten, julkaisujen ja omaisuuden hallinnan sekä tehokkaan palvelupyyntöjärjestelmän ja automaation

Lue lisää tuotteesta Freshservice

Hyvät puolet:

It was easy to get started and allowed us to integrate into out ERP software to allow tickets from it.

Huonot puolet:

I feel bad even complaining about it because it's so simple to use but I feel as if the interface could use an update.

Freshservice: arvostelut

Keskimääräinen pisteytys

Helppokäyttöisyys
Asiakaspalvelu
Ominaisuudet
Vastinetta rahalle

Todennäköisyys suosittelulle

Tuotteen Freshservice yleisarvosana on 4,5/5 tähteä. Se perustuu 488 Capterran käyttäjän arvosteluun.

Oletko käyttänyt tuotetta Freshservice aiemmin?

Jaa kokemuksesi muiden ohjelmisto-ostajien kanssa.

Suodata arvosteluja (488)

Erick
Erick
Client Technologies Manager, USA
Autoteollisuus, 1 001-5 000 - työntekijät

Probably the best tool for Help Desk Management

5,0 viime vuonna

Kommentit: This is probably the best I used for ticketing. The support is really good, the only bad thing is that you have to contact mostly via chat.

Hyvät puolet:

The features it provides are really good. The ticketing flow is easy to follow, we can handle our Service Catalog, integrate with Active Directory, manage Asset Inventory and now we started using the Project management tool.

Huonot puolet:

The configuration (Initial Setup) is kind of complex. Design the flows is friendly, but complex if you have many rules, but the good thing is that support guides all the way during this process.

Sarah
Sarah
System Administrator, USA
Tietotekniikka ja tietopalvelut, 10 000+ - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

You can do a lot of great things with Freshservice

4,0 5 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: Complete platform for IT service management and reporting on client needs. It gives me the ability to develop material that can be provided as assistance to customers, as well as report back internally to the team and to top board management.

Hyvät puolet:

I appreciate that it is not only affordable, but also demonstrates a lot of value due to the fact that it comes with a lot of features considering how much it costs. FreshService is capable of competing with ServiceNow in terms of IT service management, and I am accustomed to utilizing ServiceNow.

Huonot puolet:

The constraints placed on portal design, in addition to the requirement of having HTML coding skills. I have not been able to determine whether or not it is possible for us to have parent portal sites that include kid pages, and the process of developing these pages will require experience in coding.

Paul
Lean System Analyst, Britannia
Tietotekniikka ja tietopalvelut, 1 001-5 000 - työntekijät

Huomioon otetut vaihtoehdot:

FreshService is Great but not consistent

4,0 2 kuukautta sitten Uusi

Kommentit: It's amazing! it's just hard for me to hand over some of the responsibility due to the steep learning curve. Support could really do with arranging time to speak to you instead of email tennis, support can be slow but some agents are stella!

Hyvät puolet:

The way it can be used to report on bottlenecks and problem areas as well and programmed to tackle them is a game changer. It's great but you do have to know what changes impact others and I think it could be made more clear even for those with experience it wouldn't hurt and for those learning it would speed up the learning curve a lot.

Huonot puolet:

Inconsistencies in user interface. Menus and options and ways of changing things differs on newer or older modules. Also the Employee Onboarding is great but a pain to adjust if you wish to change the Stakeholder order and initiators. Also linking to AD groups for requesters and agents would be ideal.

IT Technician, Australia
Koulutuksen hallinta, 1 001-5 000 - työntekijät

Great software, spotty support

3,0 2 kuukautta sitten Uusi

Kommentit: I have had several tickets so far where the second level support team have sworn could not work or told me that the functionality is not possible, forcing me to push back on them. At this point they suddenly realise that the product can actually do what I have said all along it should, only a bug is in the way. On at least one occuration, they acknowledged a bug, spent weeks ignoring it, then when I asked for an update swore it wasn't a bug at all and I was just doing things wrong.... thus forcing me to escalate the case. In fact, on one occassion they submitted a set of incorrect repro steps, then blamed *me* for the mistake they made and told me there wasn't any problem!

Hyvät puolet:

FreshService is one of those frustrating products where the potential is so high and overall execution is done very well, but is let down by ridiculous bugs and even worse support. If Fresh could get to grips with this then I'd score them *very* highly. Unfortunately, they have not proven to be able to achieve this.

Huonot puolet:

Reporting is dire. Bugs galore in modules you would not expect. Obvious features are missing, you try to work around them... and encounter a bug.

Olly
Senior IT Operations Specialist, Britannia
Tietokoneen ohjelmistot, 5 001-10 000 - työntekijät

Best ITSM / ESM tool out there

4,0 2 kuukautta sitten Uusi

Kommentit: We are solving 1200 tickets a week with a team of 22, and automating resolution of 320 tickets a week using workflow automator. We were able to get up and running with Freshservice with only 3 months for planning, build and implementation.

Hyvät puolet:

- Very little initial configuration needed - features work out-of-the-box - User experience (UX) very very good - modern, quick and easy to use, looks great - Workflow automations and orchestrations allow significant and valuable automation with little work - Sandbox mode allows safely making and testing changes, and syncing them into production easily - Ticket approvals system works very logically and very well

Huonot puolet:

- Sandbox sync sometimes fails and needs Freshworks support intervention - Only the main requester can access the ticket, and it's not possible to add others to see the ticket - No first-party SSO integration - we have to use a 3rd party plugin for SSO & SCIM which only syncs user attributes when they re-login - Agent permissions are not granular enough to allow us to lock down the number of admins as much as we want - WYSIWYG editor has quite a few quirks around new lines and styling

CIO, Espanja
Tietotekniikka ja tietopalvelut, 1 001-5 000 - työntekijät

Huomioon otetut vaihtoehdot:

Freshservice is the best ITSM, our users love it!

5,0 2 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: After using several ITSM tools, Freshservie deployment was very easy and it fits 100% with our needs at an affordable price.

Hyvät puolet:

Ticket management is great by itself but if you uses it with workflow automation it's awesome. You can configure as many user portal as you want and it was a requirement. Inventory is also great module. Project management help us not only in the helpdesk team but also in other areas of the department.

Huonot puolet:

The knowledge base could be better. You can't create more than two category levels and sometimes is not enough.

Mark
IT Support Technician, USA
Korkeakoulutus, 201-500 - työntekijät

Huomioon otetut vaihtoehdot:

Good value and easy to implement and use

5,0 2 kuukautta sitten Uusi

Kommentit: We have been happy with Freshservice and consider it a good value in comparison to some of the other Desks out there that provide similar service. We particular enjoy features like round robin ticket assignment, asset discovery and tracking, and providing a Knowledge Base for both Users (Requesters) and Agents.

Hyvät puolet:

We rely on the ticket system primarily to manage steps to resolution and archive past interactions and solutions. FreshService provides this functionality with little back-end effort on our part. Though somewhat limited, we do appreciate the ability to customize our portal.

Huonot puolet:

Adding MSP's can be a confusing process. As it stands, you have to open a trial account then merge it into your main Desk. Last time we did this, FreshService failed to convert the account properly and we ended up being billed for the "trial" account. It took us several weeks to get the billing resolved. I recommend working with a live agent right off the bat to make this happen as smoothly as possible.

Rob
Sr System Engineer, Alankomaat
Julkaisutoiminta, 201-500 - työntekijät

Huomioon otetut vaihtoehdot:

A user-friendly all-in-one solution for the servicedesk

5,0 2 kuukautta sitten Uusi

Kommentit: I am really happy I rolled out FreshService 2 months before Covid-19 forced all to work remote. We were able to support users from home ( IT was at home as well ) without issues.
FreshService contains a Solutions (knowledge-) base, users can request hard- and software like shopping online, very intuitive and user friendly

Hyvät puolet:

The ease to set it up : you can do it yourself without technical support. It comes with an app so it works on mobile devices as well, convenient if the laptop stops working.

Huonot puolet:

You cannot change the webportal to your liking unless you have webdesign skills.

Derrick
Infrastructure Engineer, Australia
Jälleenmyynti, 501-1 000 - työntekijät

Huomioon otetut vaihtoehdot:

Favorite ticketing solution so far

5,0 2 kuukautta sitten Uusi

Kommentit: Overall I am very happy and don't have any plans to change the product

Hyvät puolet:

I have used several products before and Freshservice is by far the favorite because it has automation, integrates with many vendors and software that we currently use such as Dell and JAMF

Huonot puolet:

The Admin setting section is hard to navigate through sometimes and hard to find settings I want

Marc
Director, Software Services & Support, USA
Painoteollisuus, 1 001-5 000 - työntekijät

Freshservice Helpdesk/Asset Management Review

5,0 2 kuukautta sitten Uusi

Kommentit: Overall experience has been great. The product continues to evolve as well.

Hyvät puolet:

This software is easy to integrate with other 3rd party applications. It allows for ticket/service automations that can streamline workflows. Asset Management is extremely useful and easy to setup as well.

Huonot puolet:

Wish you could get more granular with group/user permissions. In some cases, it's all or nothing.

Benjamin
IT Systems Administrator, USA
Rakentaminen, 201-500 - työntekijät

FreshService Internal Ticket Management System for Gehan Homes

4,0 2 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: We enjoy FreshService for the simplistic ticket management and communication it provides. It is also a secondary database for our asset management to cross reference our main database. We would like to see more curated automated reports for both tickets and assets. We would also like to be able to levarage the change management database, but it does not appear user friendly nor intuitive; so we may need training on this but we do not use it because we dont understand it. We are actively looking for change management.

Hyvät puolet:

Easy to build requestors and submit tickets via email and communicate with the end users we support for our internal helpdesk. Easy to spot trends and ensure service level agreements for ticket response times are measured appropriately.

Huonot puolet:

The inventory management system at first was very unreliable, sometimes search wouldnt pull up names or info. It seems to have been developed and works much better, but I believe the backend database or tool used could be of better quality. It has come a long way from the beginning and is markedly better.

Tom
IT Support & Operations Manager, USA
Koulutuksen hallinta, 1 001-5 000 - työntekijät

Freshservice Review

5,0 2 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: I've really enjoyed having Frehservice in our organization. It has made my job as a manager much easier in that I can easily review team performance, post announcements for the organization, and identify trends in issues or requests.

Hyvät puolet:

Freshservice has been a game-changer for our organization. The service catalog and user-friendly interface has allowed our employees to improve their productivity over the past 2+ years we have had the system implemented. The customizable forms and workflow has allowed our IT department to streamline processes and improve efficiency.

Huonot puolet:

I wish the reporting capabilities were more customizable. There have been a few situations where I reached out to Frehservice for support on reports I needed but found the reports were not possible. The freshservice support team told me my reporting needs would be added to the list of potential "future enhancements'.

Max
Systems Administrator, USA
Rakentaminen, 201-500 - työntekijät

Everything You Need In A Great Ticketing System

5,0 2 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: Excellent, see the Pro section. I wished I could paraphrase everything I wrote in that section to garnish this one, but time is limited.

Hyvät puolet:

There are multiple things that I like about the Freshservice platform. To start, the ticketing system that they provide is an amazing tool to keep track of issues and resolutions. You can easily search for similar issues and select a wide variety of categorizations to organize your problems and resolutions. I love the private note feature as well, we can suggest solutions to specialists working on solving an issue before it is escalated. Something else I liked about FS is their asset management utility. The Freshservice agent that is installed on the computers make it easier for admins to see who is the last person who signed in to a computer. This helpful in occasions where we have to rule out what computer is assigned to someone when we forget to update the asset. Overall, the Freshservice inventory system is the best I've used in my professional career. Now let's talk about my favorite feature - the API. I was surprised to learn that FS had an API. I was able to thoroughly test their API and develop our own apps. Very pleased with this aspect. I also enjoyed using their admin tools to create workflows, notifications, scenarios to automate and make the ticketing solution more effective. Being able to document things here is also very easy. You can add images, create tags, and alter publications from their editor. Never had any gripes with this. Lots to like here!

Huonot puolet:

There are actually very few cons. If there is anything bad to say is that I wished the API returned some more relevant results for what I was looking for. For example, I had to jump through a few more requests that I wanted to convert some values to get something else I needed. Yes, seriously, that's all the bad I can say; we are nerds here at Royal. I was able to code very cool apps with the API.

Mel
Operations Support Specialist, USA
Kiinteistöala, 501-1 000 - työntekijät

Implementation and Management

5,0 2 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: I had used FreshService in the past at different places of employment and had enjoyed it. This was the first time I was tasked with picking a ticketing system for a company. The fact that you get a trial based on the level you want to pay for, can basically have it customized during the trial to see if it's the right fit, extremely helpful and responsive customer service, and its easy to use for all levels of tech comfortability were the big reasons we chose FreshService. Every time I check in with our team of Agents, everyone is extremely happy with the switch and, overall, I am looking forward to the positive changes this is bringing our teams.

Hyvät puolet:

There are several reasons I pushed to choose FreshService over other products. The value of the features I was getting with the ease of set up. Within the trial period, I had most of the set up done before I presented to my department head. The ease of switching from the previous (and archaic) system to FS for our end users was, overall, seamless. The ability to customize the product with minimal knowledge makes it easy to manage and make changes. After reviewing a dozen other ticketing systems, FreshService provided the ease of implementation and change that we were looking for.

Huonot puolet:

I love Freddy and want to use it however it's limited features over the traditional portal are frustrating. I understand it's a new feature and it's in a state of constant improvement but I wanted to launch with it and was unable to because key features that we needed specifically for our company would not show up. The reports aren't quite what I thought they would be either and I will probably have to do some work with powershell to get the information I really need.

Aleksandr
Aleksandr
IT Service Desk Specialist III, USA
Koulutuksen hallinta, 51-200 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

Freshservice Review from a daily user and admin

4,0 3 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: My overall experience with Freshservice has been really good (despite the cons I listed). The interface from Agent point of view is easy to navigate, the ticket/problem/change management is clear. From an admin point of view, everything is well group under the admin section and even if you don't have experience with Freshservice you will find yourself picking everything up pretty quickly. The mobile app, while clunky, is still a good way to get notified about tickets coming in (especially urgent ones), and checking for replies and approvals. Bonus points for providing single sign on options (SSO). Customization is solid and allows you to integrate your company branding quite well. Good, and easy to create, manage, edit knowledge base system. Requesters have a very easy time creating a ticket in case of an incident. While it can feel frustrating to have to contact Freshservice support for some things, I can say that my overall experience has been very solid with their support and they have even taken and implement a number of our feature requests. I would most certainly recommend this product.

Hyvät puolet:

- Easy to use - Good platform to manage incidents/problems/changes/releases as well as requests - Good CMDB for managing company assets - Pretty simple to perform administrative tasks - Good customization - Has mobile app that will notify you when someone performs an action on any of your items (Such as assignment of a ticket, replies, approvals, etc.) - Had good experience from Freshservice support staff - Has the ability to integrate into your domain account via Single Sing-On (SSO) - Good solution for storing your IT Support based knowledge base

Huonot puolet:

- Customization could be better in some areas - Some changes require you to contact Freshservice support directly - Digital asset management is a bit clunky - Mobile app is not as intuitive as desktop experience and can feel difficult to navigate for some users - Noticed that at times, usually in the morning hours of EST time zone, Freshservice access cuts out for 5 minutes

Dave
Infrastructure Engineer, Britannia
Arvostelijan lähde

Feature packed ITSM which has room for improvement.

4,0 5 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: Moving from a shared mailbox it has been a lot easier to manage incoming incidents and track who is working on which ticket. Being an ITIL based ITSM we can now properly track system changes and gain approval across the business based on our business processes.

Hyvät puolet:

Simple to use - one of the main reasons we went with FreshService was that during a trial of many other systems FreshService was by far the easiest to setup and configure. This means more time doing other projects rather than administering the helpdesk system. Powerful Automations - my trial version had the new Smart Workflow addon which made creating complex workflows very easy and simple. There is still room for improvement and some fields cannot be used in automations e.g. Impact or Urgency. Self service catlog - its a nice to have and allows easy segregation of Service Requests compared to Incidents, the custom forms are nice although would be better to dynamic i.e. drop down of all requesters for example. Branding - nice branding options and easy to use giving full access to CSS / HTML although not as easy to manipulate as ZenDesk. Self Service Portal - We haven't rolled this out to end users yet but the portal is easy to use and with the branding options can be customised. The embedded widget is also useful and can be embedded into SharePoint.

Huonot puolet:

Reporting - very limited compared to some systems although improvements are on the road map. Software Assets - confusing to use as you have to track each software item as an asset, cannot easily search on what is installed on computers across the database. Again improvements coming on the road map. Dashboard is useless - current implementation of the system gives a very basic overview of the system and an activity log. We don't use it as it doesn't provide any useful information. Certain Form Fields - you cannot change the default fields or even hide them without using JavaScript, this means I have had to create custom fields to tell my agents to ignore certain fields which isn't ideal. Also the categories list is shared among tickets, our change requests differ from our incidents. SLA breaches - compared to ZenDesk it isn't as easy to see when a ticket is due to breach SLA. Currently the ticket interface only shows Resolve Due date and not response due date, the response due just appears in the main ticket view when its close to expiry. Not ideal but workable.

Support Coordinator, Belgia
, 51-200 - työntekijät
Käytti ohjelmistoa seuraavaan tarkoitukseen: 6–12 kuukautta

Feature-rich and intuitive

4,0 5 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: We are back "with the times" compared to our previous ticket system.

Hyvät puolet:

The FreshService interface is pleasant and pretty intuitive to work with. We had been using a different ticket system for more than a decade. Nonetheless, the switch to FreshService was relatively smooth for the whole team. I think the major reason is that the interface feels rather natural or comfortable to work with. The same kind of intuitiveness is also seen under the hood (Admin panel), which is where a lot of other systems fall short. Even though Fresh Service packs a ton of features under the hood, you are not battling against a maze of intertwined difficult-to-manage configurations. I personally don't need to do a lot of changes in the configuration (I'm rather the "backup" for those kind of things), but when I do, it doesn't take me too long to find out where I need to adapt what setting. I had to contact Fresh Service support a few times and so far always got a satisfactory reply in a decent reply time.

Huonot puolet:

With all of the above said, it also lacks some features you could see as "basic" or "take for granted" here and there. Agents can't configure an "out-of-office" period themselves. There's no possibility to set up a custom dashboard per agent. My major pet peeve is the text editor, which options are very limited (can't send a reply with a paragraph in fixed with font, can't edit the source ...) and which sometimes behaves unexpectedly (some odd behaviour with linebreaks, weird cursor position when pasting text ...) And finally, while there is integration with Jira, I have the feeling it tends to break quite easily. We've probably had it more half- or not-working-at-all than working as it should. This makes it unreliable, requires manual effort and follow-up and really undoes the usefulness of having integration at all.

Manager Service, Alankomaat
Tietotekniikka ja tietopalvelut, 51-200 - työntekijät

Huomioon otetut vaihtoehdot:

Easily worth the price compared to other ticket systems.

4,0 viime vuonna

Hyvät puolet:

After following a demo given by enthusiastic and cooperative Freshservice employees, we were sure of our choice. The tooling is intuitive, user-friendly, responds quickly and very easy to set up. There are plenty of things that can be adapted to the needs of the company. There are a number of options within the tooling that have certainly increased the efficiency of our employees and in the way customers create their own tickets. The support and technical staff are excellent and an example for other companies!

Huonot puolet:

The change module may be further expanded. A feature request has been created for this and the latest information shows that a number of improvements will be made this year.

Kimber
Business Solutions Analyst, USA
Koulutuksen hallinta, 5 001-10 000 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

Good, but not quite great

4,0 5 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: FreshService is definitely an improvement over our previous system, and we like it, but it's not all it could be. That said, they make frequent updates and are noticeably trying hard. It's a good solution for the money, but if you have the budget and want robust project management, change management, knowledge base, asset tracking inventory features, there are likely better solutions

Hyvät puolet:

The FreshService implementation team was very easy to work with and provided excellent customer support. They did a great job of keeping us on the timeline we had set. General tech support is very good as well. I always get a response within a day. I've also enjoyed working with their robust API so that I can make customizations. The ticketing system, which is by far the most commonly used feature, is excellent.

Huonot puolet:

The knowledge base feature leaves some things to be desired. There is no ability to create a template so that multiple people can write articles with a consistent look. The user side can be customized with Javascript and CSS, but the agent side can't be. The result is that knowledge base articles look different, depending on who is looking at them, and whether the article content is included in an e-mail or being accessed from a URL. The project management feature is confusing and not particularly intuitive. Especially when it comes to altering dates for tasks that must happen in a sequential order.

Renan
TSM, Brasilia
Tietotekniikka ja tietopalvelut, 201-500 - työntekijät

Huomioon otetut vaihtoehdot:

A review about fresh service

4,0 6 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: A solid product with excellent qualities that can help transform how teams work

Hyvät puolet:

Good tool for team collaboration. It is possible to configure workflows for each of them, projects, queues, etc. It is possible to greatly customize the fields and apply them to workflows, meeting specific needs.

Huonot puolet:

Graphing is a bit confusing, and you need to buy higher planes to use the best tools.

Ron
Systems Administrator, USA
Mielenterveyden hoito, 51-200 - työntekijät
Käytti ohjelmistoa seuraavaan tarkoitukseen: 6–12 kuukautta

Huomioon otetut vaihtoehdot:

The best helpdesk software I have used

5,0 2 kuukautta sitten Uusi

Kommentit: Built-in approvals and automation were our most important needs, following that we wanted a system that integrated well with our asset management system or was capable of outright replacing it (which is pretty much what happened).

Hyvät puolet:

I love the automation and customization that is possible.

Huonot puolet:

The only cons are that there is some minor missing functionality with automation (for instance, automatically creating a new ticket based on the properties of an existing ticket). I would still say it meets 99% of our needs though, so my only complaints are just nitpicks.

Gemma
CEO, Alankomaat
Tietotekniikka ja tietopalvelut, Itsetyöllistetyt

Happy with Freshservice

4,0 2 kuukautta sitten Uusi

Kommentit: Overall I won't be able to do with all. Everything that is necessary to deliver our services on IT is ran by Freshservcie.

Hyvät puolet:

I like the fact it is simple in use and that I can offer my clients a solutions/helpdesk functionaliteit for manuals. As well manage my ITIL processes and asssest from 1 solution.

Huonot puolet:

I am missing some helpdesk features I had before with Freshdesk. I think I had to 'give' in some of those nice features with the solutions, where you could index a page and make templates.

Ehtesham
MIS Manager, Malesia
Kemikaalit, 501-1 000 - työntekijät

Freshservice - Mid Tier, but power packed like enterprise IT ITSM tool

5,0 2 kuukautta sitten Uusi

Kommentit: Love it. We utilize Freshservice for our corporate helpdesk ticketing system.

Hyvät puolet:

It is easy to create workflow and the navigation is easy to determine what you want to achieve / do. They have modernize the icons and look.

Huonot puolet:

Integration with outlook is not there - .ics calendar, easy guide on whatsapp API business - omnichannel should be included by default from Garden plans onward

Jose
Support Services Manager, USA
, 11-50 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

Freshservice is quite a solid ITSM solution in the Cloud, with no investment in IT infrastructure.

4,0 5 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: The rapid deployment! Being Cloud, we were ready to start almost from day zero. The learning curve is quite smooth, and it was fairly easy to perform basic to moderate customizations on the portal and forms. Also the automation options were quite easy to follow (we basically used templates of the predefined ones) and one key for more novice users is that Freshservice has tutorials all around the solutions.

Hyvät puolet:

It's literally "pay and use". Zero footprint in your current IT architecture, everything is habdled via any compatible web browser. And yet it includes advanced ITSM functionalities such as asset management and CMDB, in which you mdeploy Probes and Agents to Windows, Linux and Mac devices to scan and inventory hardware and software. And like every other Freshworks solution, it's very customizable interms of UI, automation and notifications, as well as integrations with third-party solutions and via API for developers.

Huonot puolet:

Perhaps adding new modules. Freshservice deals with this by integrations and automations, but out of the included modules (Tickets, Problems, Changes, Releases, CMDB, Projects, Solutions and Reports) you can't, at the moment, add a new one, such as Facilities or HR for example. However, provided that the included modules cover most, if not all, or ITSM's basic needs, and that the mnost generic modules (such as Tickets) are easily adaptable and customizable, that's not much of a problem.

Andy
Group IT Support Manager, Britannia
Jälleenmyynti, 1 001-5 000 - työntekijät

Long time user

4,0 2 kuukautta sitten Uusi

Kommentit: similar to most big orgs, initial contact and simple issues are resolved quickly. more complex issues take a longer for them to understand and get under control. also there seems to be a fast turnaround of account management staff, so continuity over time is difficult

Hyvät puolet:

ease of use for admins to control tickets via simple to use interface

Huonot puolet:

new features take several revisions to get working correctly / fit for OUR purpose