Tuotteen BookSteam arvostelut

4,6 (82)

Tietoja tuotteesta BookSteam

Online Scheduling for Businesses made easy!

Lue lisää tuotteesta BookSteam

Hyvät puolet:

The smart scheduling option where booksteam calculates online appointment start times automatically. This saves money and keeps my massage therapists booked, making the most use of their time.

Huonot puolet:

I've had clients try to reply to the text to cancel, and that doesn't work. I cannot find a place to process customer receipt or printing a list of their past appointments.

BookSteam: arvostelut

Keskimääräinen pisteytys

Helppokäyttöisyys
Asiakaspalvelu
Ominaisuudet
Vastinetta rahalle

Todennäköisyys suosittelulle

Tuotteen BookSteam yleisarvosana on 4,6/5 tähteä. Se perustuu 82 Capterran käyttäjän arvosteluun.

Oletko käyttänyt tuotetta BookSteam aiemmin?

Jaa kokemuksesi muiden ohjelmisto-ostajien kanssa.

Suodata arvosteluja (82)

Anastasia
Anastasia
President, USA
, 51-200 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

Booksteam is the BEST scheduling software out there! We tried two others but third time's a charm.

5,0 5 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: Booksteam completely streamlined our old-school manual signup process and is light years ahead of the competition (SignUpGenius in particular). We are now able to have customers sort classes by location/practitioner/modality and class instructors are issued tablets to mark who attended (and didn't). This saves us SO many hours of work each week, it's great!

Hyvät puolet:

Booksteam is so versatile - customers can search by location, practitioner, class type, etc. And the reports it generates are very helpful in terms of tracking attendance, no-shows, and seeing trends develop over time. Also, I have to give a shout-out to customer support which is second to none. We had a LOT of questions when setting up the system, and I can honestly say there was not a single time they did not reply quickly and concisely (usually within a 2-hour window; sometimes as quickly as 5 minutes). This is a HUGE step up from the customer support at the two other scheduling services we tried.

Huonot puolet:

I would just say that the setup process (particularly for multiple practitioners across several locations) takes a loooooong time. But I think it would with any software that has as many capabilities as this one. Once the setup is done, though, the hours it will save you in the future make it all worthwhile!

Sarah
Operational Manager, USA
Terveys, hyvinvointi ja kuntoilu, 2-10 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

Booksteam - simple, efficient, and effective

4,0 4 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: Wonderful experience overall, all schedule changes come easily (apart from the change of recurring clients as noted above) and very simple to view and teach to staff. Customer service has been helpful and quick each time we've reached out.

Hyvät puolet:

Very easy to use and very straight forward so it's simple to get done and show others how to use it. Being able to cap a group is perfect as well as being able to schedule different tasks (i.e. meetings, appointments, different classes, etc.). It's key to be able to see an individual schedule or the entire team at once to make planning and changes easier without overbooking an employee. The client activity history has been great to be able to track client attendance, lateness, NCNS, etc.

Huonot puolet:

There isn't an iPhone app available for Booksteam yet and we keep hoping there will be to make it easier on our team members who use iPhone. Our biggest con at this time is the recurring client option for classes; you can set clients to recur, but you can't edit the recurring clients. So if a client moves their time permanently OR if a new client needs to be added to that recurring spot, you have to delete the class entirely and re-add it with the updated recurring clients.

Emily
Pilates Instructor and Studio Owner, Ranska
Urheilu, 2-10 - työntekijät

Simplicity and Value

5,0 viime kuussa Uusi

Kommentit: My clients and I all adopted the tool very easily. The Booksteam Team has been extremely accommodating and responsive. They even let me tweak and add to the French version of the tool. The few times I have had problems or questions they have always gotten back to me quickly. I think the value of the product is excellent. The sales team has also been supportive of my tiny company and during the hard COVID times.

Hyvät puolet:

The Booksteam software is easy to use for the admins, teachers and clients. It's simple and the functionalities used can be personalized. I have intentionally made my usage of it for me, my teachers and clients as minimal as possible to keep it simple and to the point.

Huonot puolet:

There is an extra validation step to confirm the booking that my clients sometimes miss, especially if they're using their phone.A waitlist functionality should be added for group classes.

Cang
CEO, USA
Urheilu, Itsetyöllistetyt

Missing features, some broken

3,0 4 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: App doesn't work well on Android. Customers unable to book their families/children while using packages, and because the kids don't have email addresses I have to use their parent's email, but I am not allowed to create accounts with the same email. Interface is confusing. The list of clients on a given class on the calendar has lots of buttons, I don't know what they do. Those buttons respond slowly. For some reason sometimes the visits are properly deducted from package, sometimes not. I think if the customer booked it themselves, it is, but if I added them manually it is not. But I had to figure this out. Nobody told me. It's pretty bad

Inexpensive, responsive customer service

Huonot puolet:

Not good for clients who are children or families with children

Metin
Digital Workforce Services Director, Australia
Tietotekniikka ja tietopalvelut, 201-500 - työntekijät

Easy appointment scheduling with BookSteam

5,0 2 kuukautta sitten

Hyvät puolet:

BookSteam covers the entire appointment scheduling process with its comprehensive functions.

Huonot puolet:

Automated scheduling of BookSteam should be enriched with more advance features.

Ekaterina
Manager, Kanada
Kuluttajapalvelut, 2-10 - työntekijät

Huomioon otetut vaihtoehdot:

The best booking software for the lashes business

Hyvät puolet:

I used to use Genbook software for all of my booking needs, after their price increase I switched over to BookSteam and never looked back. Not only Booksteam is better priced, but in my opinion it is a better software overall. I really like the booking page design, it is very stylish.

Huonot puolet:

One thing I would like is for booksteam to add Square integration. Otherwise it is a perfect platform.

Debra
Owner, Kanada
Terveys, hyvinvointi ja kuntoilu, 2-10 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

Solid scheduling software with easy to use features.

5,0 7 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: This system allows us to display many services and locations. It was easy to use and a reasonable price compared to others.

Hyvät puolet:

So easy to use. Takes time to set up but clear and easy. Allows data management, booking different providers and locations.

Huonot puolet:

Really didn't find any flaws in the system. We have used several others.

Owner, USA

Absolutely tremendous

5,0 4 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: Being able to manage my clientes, invoices as well as my favorite feature of selling my photography online.

Hyvät puolet:

Absolutely the only way I will keep my appointments lined up! The best feature that I enjoy is selling my photography online. This has helped my company retain and grow tremendously throughout the last two years.

Huonot puolet:

When I first started using book steam I couldn't access it from my phone. As of now I am able to have everything from my desktop on my mobile devices through my business.

Albert
Albert
Partner, Australia
Koulutuksen hallinta, 2-10 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

Book steam for one on one tuation music school

Hyvät puolet:

easy to set up and use, very flexible to arrange appointments on the calendar and do the re-schedule.

Huonot puolet:

reporting functionalities are limited. If Book Steam can develop more functionalities for reporting will be good, such as monitor clients whose credit in package are low and auto remider them to buy new packages, stc.

Kate
Kosmetiikka
Lähde: GetApp

A+++ service from the beginning

5,0 7 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: I used this company on and off for about 2 years now and received the best service from them. They're constantly adding new features / updates which makes my experience that much more pleasant. VERY helpful product for my business.

Abraham
Compliance Officer, USA
Sairaalat ja terveydenhuolto, 51-200 - työntekijät
Lähde: SoftwareAdvice

Comprehensive Scheduling On An intuitive Platform

4,0 4 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: We utilized the software with a company I worked with for my last 4 months with them.

Hyvät puolet:

BookSteam is far more comprehensive and complex than its leading competitors and it offers this elevated level of service at a reasonable price. The client side scheduling tools were an unbelievably useful addition that we had not read about before utilizing the software, but came in handy all the same. Customer Support was on par with some of the best companies that I have ever worked with.

Huonot puolet:

The system was a bit too complex for some our older employees and clients but there was improvement after training using the resources provided with the software. Initial install takes a while and I wish I had known that ahead of time to block off an hour or two of my schedule

Mackenzie
Business Owner, Kanada
Terveys, hyvinvointi ja kuntoilu, Itsetyöllistetyt

Amazing software

5,0 3 vuotta sitten

Hyvät puolet:

This software is affordable and very useful!

Huonot puolet:

It does not have an app yet :( when they develop an app for it, it will become the BEST!

Erik
Online Channel Manager, Filippiinit
, 1 001-5 000 - työntekijät
Lähde: SoftwareAdvice

Booksteam is good to go app

5,0 4 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: Books steam is awesome for appointment scheduling tool.

Hyvät puolet:

I really in booksteam is ther is a auto online report that lets you track the attendance right away. Love it!

Huonot puolet:

If its your first time to use book steam its a bit tricky to set up but once you get hang of it, its not so bad.

Victoria
Manager, Britannia
Kuljetus/kuorma-autoliikenne/rautatiet, 11-50 - työntekijät

Simple...

Hyvät puolet:

This does exactly what it says on the tin - schedules appointments - save money because the slots that are booked are scheduled to what i need.

Huonot puolet:

Its just a simple software - no wow factor - you get what you pay for. Set up took a while.

Mike
Photographer: Comercial, Advertising and Editorial, USA
Valokuvaus, Itsetyöllistetyt
Käytti ohjelmistoa seuraavaan tarkoitukseen: Ilmainen kokeiluversio
Lähde: GetApp

Saves tons of time and makes booking easy for companies

Hyvät puolet:

I am a photographer and this app makes booking so much easier. I have only tested this app out and have not fully implemented it yet. But I want to start using it so I don't have to stay stuck to my phone in fear that I might miss a booking call.

Huonot puolet:

Most of my photography is for magazines so paying money for a booking app that will only be used wveyfew months do not work for me. This is best suited for wedding and portrait photographers.

Christine
Arvostelijan lähde

Perfect for one person startups

4,0 6 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: As an Esthetician, I have found Booksteam to offer an extremely well priced book system. It's relatively easy to figure out although it might take a few tries to figure out the inner workings. It doesn't have everything that I was hoping for but it's absolutely adequate for business owners on a budget. Clients have sometimes complained about having to insert their credit card details everytime they book but, you can reassure them that their info is never saved and actually provides protection. I use Booksteam alongside Weebly.

Monica

Great Simple Software - Easy to Use, Not Very Versatile

4,0 8 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: Pros:
Easy to use
Offers lots of great features
Works with PayPal
Links with your personal calendar
Support responds quickly
Cons:
No promo codes for discounts
Calendar entries could be more customizable in the way they display information
Doesn't allow clients option to prepay or to pay onsite - must be set up one way or the other

Myyjän BookSteam vastaus

7 vuotta sitten

Hi Monica, thank you for your review and suggestions. Recently, we've added "Pay later" option where clients can now prepay or book and pay later. Hope that helps :)

Alek
COO,

Impressive and user friendly

4,0 7 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: I can't say enough good things about booksteam, head and shoulders above the rest! If you want your business to improve and become less stressful (don't we all), you have to try this software. +++awesome looking design, supports multiple offices, mailchimp and paypal integration, google calendar sync, prepaid packages, loaded with a ton of features and has fast responding support team (what's not to love?).

Aleeda
Director, Kenia

Not as good as acuity

3,0 5 vuotta sitten

Hyvät puolet:

Good range of features and the ability to issue class packages for classes is great. The front end is responsive and simple yet good design.

Huonot puolet:

Unable to customsise email templates. I switched to booksteam from acuity because I wanted my clients to be able to book recurring appointments but most of my clients have complained that their recurring appointments don't usually work.

Tara
Arvostelijan lähde

one of the best if not the best!

5,0 7 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: I use this software everyday and it's been a huge help to our biz. Bookings are easy to make, payments are easy to take, customers love the ease of use, what's not to love. Compare to others, this system is very quick and responsive, I don't have to wait forever (like I did with previous software). Overall A+++

Britannia
Valokuvaus, Itsetyöllistetyt

Quick and Easy scheduling

Hyvät puolet:

I love how much time this saves me when it comes to scheduling and keeping records. Makes it easy to keep track of everything and saves a lot of stress. Really clear and simple to work with too.

Huonot puolet:

The set up is a little confusing at first... But, in the time I have used this I haven't found any issues.

Keilah
Australia

Amazing System!

5,0 6 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: I absolutely love Booksteam, the support and service you get is second to none. I've referred many people to it. It's easy to use, easy for clients to book, saves time and money and ts a great tool to use to keep track of everything.

Rahoituspalvelut

this scheduler rocks!

5,0 8 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: Booksteam is an excellent platform for appointment management. We needed unique feature for our company and they added it within a week.

Powerful software, excellent support

Huonot puolet:

did not find any cons so far

lexi
Arvostelijan lähde

saves me a lot of time at work

5,0 7 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: switched from phone booking to online booking with the help of booksteam and I should of done this years ago! now 90% of my clients book online and I can focus on my work! very cool app

Kuluttajapalvelut

cool scheduling site

5,0 8 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: like it a lot, many useful scheduling features, would recommend it to others

Hyvät puolet:

i like payment processing feature with stripe, saves me a lot of time

can't think of any con