Olemme auttaneet yrityksiä valitsemaan
parempia ohjelmistoja jo 15 vuoden ajan

Tuotteen Salesforce Service Cloud arvostelut

4,4 (764)

Tietoja tuotteesta Salesforce Service Cloud

Tämä asiakaspalvelualusta on yksi parhaista, ja se tarjoaa jokaiselle palvelutyöntekijälle mahdollisuuden käyttää innovatiivisia työkaluja ja yhtenäisiä tietoja.

Lue lisää tuotteesta Salesforce Service Cloud

Hyvät puolet:

Salesforce is a powerful swiss army knife, with plenty of features and capabilities to cover a multitude of use cases.

Huonot puolet:

Sometimes is a little bit confusing on the new front end.

Salesforce Service Cloud: arvostelut

Keskimääräinen pisteytys

Helppokäyttöisyys
Asiakaspalvelu
Ominaisuudet
Vastinetta rahalle

Todennäköisyys suosittelulle

Tuotteen Salesforce Service Cloud yleisarvosana on 4,4/5 tähteä. Se perustuu 764 Capterran käyttäjän arvosteluun.

Oletko käyttänyt tuotetta Salesforce Service Cloud aiemmin?

Jaa kokemuksesi muiden ohjelmisto-ostajien kanssa.

Suodata arvosteluja (764)

Elizabeth
Elizabeth
Senior Director Of Digital Marketing, USA
Jälleenmyynti, 5 001–10 000 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

Excellent for data tracking and analysis

5,0 2 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: This platform allows me to visualize, analyze the progress that has been made during the day, week, month or year because it allows me to store and manage important data about my company, since it allows me to observe the sales, the service provided, the campaigns of marketing that have been launched, the flow of trade that has been obtained, the productivity of the company, etc. This allows me to access the platform on any device since this platform is cloud-based, it also has a mobile version.

Hyvät puolet:

I like salesforce because it is a client management administration platform where I can have much more personalized attention according to the needs of clients. It helps me with the direct connection with my customers, manage business opportunities since I can automate to establish and negotiate marketing campaigns so that they are more effective with Pardot, this helps me with the unification of the sales department with the marketing department allowing me to attract, select candidates and minimize the sales cycle.

Huonot puolet:

The initial setup is a bit complex and takes time.

Kelly
Kelly
Design Engineering Manager, USA
Tietokoneen ohjelmistot, 1 001–5 000 - työntekijät

Best-in-class CRM and support solution

4,0 9 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: It's a win-win for both your business and your customers. Customer service has been boosted as a result. The help and service provided to customers has improved. It makes work more adaptable and scalable.

Hyvät puolet:

Anyone can pick it up and start using it right away. Numerous special functions help users grasp the situation and perform effectively. Learning about and using Salesforce is a requirement of using Service Cloud.

Huonot puolet:

I wish I could send out a mass email to all of my accounts and track their activities in one place. In a broad sense, that would assist advisors save time. It would be convenient if a call could be recorded for more than two accounts at once.

Jayson
Founder, USA
Kiinteistöala, 2–10 - työntekijät

Service Cloud is a Game Changer

Hyvät puolet:

Service Cloud can integrate to many many platforms including telephony systems and most websites via API. Queue management, approvals, email and web to case are huge for tracking. Approval processes are available which is particularly helpful when training new employees.

Huonot puolet:

Salesforce in general is expensive. The UI is a bit dated out of the box. It takes a bit to get it up and moving and it generally needs a specialist. Once its running, life is grand but the set up process is not always pleasant.

Govindraj
Head of Support, Intia
Vieraanvaraisuuspalvelut, 11–50 - työntekijät

Complex customer support software

2,0 4 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: We tried our best to customise Salesforce and for a year we used it but we found that the kind of features we needed it required a Salesforce consultant team to build it however with an extra cost with a dependency so we moved to Zendesk because they provided exactly what we needed at a much less cost and without needing a consultant. Mid-size companies should never use Salesforce cloud unless if their requirements are very high which cannot be fulliled by a out of box customizated product like Zendesk.

Hyvät puolet:

Only reports. They have a very good Reports which can be used to build a Dashboard which are very easily customised.

Huonot puolet:

It is highly complex and it doesn't come with out of box customization. For every single feature implementation u will need a. Consultant. It is only suitable for big call center provided if they maintain a Salesforce engineering team to create and implement all the features as per the Support departments requirements.

Rodrigo
Senior Customer Success Partner, Irlanti
Tietokoneen ohjelmistot, 1 001–5 000 - työntekijät

Perfect CRM for a company

5,0 2 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: my overall experience is very positive with Salesforce and for sure I am still a learner as they have lots of great tools still to be explored.

Hyvät puolet:

What I love most are the reports that we can create based on the information that we want to see

Huonot puolet:

I think that could be very cool to create a feature for reminder that could pop up on our page when we log into Salesforce.

Joemar
Customer Service Sspecialist, Filippiinit
Pankkitoiminta, 10 000+ - työntekijät

Salesforce Review

5,0 viime kuussa Uusi

Kommentit: I am very impress with Salesforce since it can be used for incoming, outgoing calls and chat support

Hyvät puolet:

The user interface is less complicated and the ticket are well organize

Huonot puolet:

It freezes during new changes are being implemented

Dawn
Ops Mgr, USA
Autoteollisuus, 2–10 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

Sales Force comes with all the force!

4,0 4 viikkoa sitten Uusi

Hyvät puolet:

I love customer management as well as employee tasking and account detail

Huonot puolet:

There's not a whole lot I don't like about Salesforce it gives you every bit of information on every customer and every aspect of every customer account

Luciana
Luciana
Client Partner, Portugali
Markkinointi ja mainonta, 1 001–5 000 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

The ultimate tool for sales and CRM

Hyvät puolet:

I love how customizable it can be and how it makes sales and management life’s easier. Perfect as a information center and also pipeline visibility tool.

Huonot puolet:

It’s not intuitive at all. Training is necessary.

Max
Investor, USA
Kiinteistöala, 2–10 - työntekijät

It’s not mobile responsive

4,0 viime kuussa Uusi

Kommentit: I wish it could be responsive on mobile devices.

Hyvät puolet:

Contact database management is easy. You can keep track of clients.

Huonot puolet:

The system is not responsive on mobile devices.

Gamze
Gamze
Data Scientist, Turkki
Rahoituspalvelut, 10 000+ - työntekijät

Great for Service Management

5,0 2 kuukautta sitten Uusi

Kommentit: Overall, although costly, a great tool to maintain service management data sets.

Hyvät puolet:

We can easily manage all the service data thanks to this tool.

Huonot puolet:

It does not support small sized services, which is not great for our operation.

Letlet
Sales and Marketing, Filippiinit
Jälleenmyynti, 11–50 - työntekijät

Step Up Your Customer Service Game with Salesforce Service Cloud

5,0 viime vuonna

Kommentit: Prior to implementing Service Cloud, we were struggling with a variety of customer service and support issues. Our team was spending far too much time managing customer data across multiple systems and channels, and as a result, we were not providing the level of support and service that our customers deserved.However, since implementing Service Cloud, we have seen a significant improvement in our customer service and support capabilities. We have been able to provide a more personalized and effective customer experience. In terms of specific business problems that Service Cloud has helped us to solve, there are many. For example, we are now able to more efficiently manage customer cases, allowing our team to resolve issues more quickly and effectively.Overall, my experience with Salesforce Service Cloud has been nothing short of exceptional.

Hyvät puolet:

Utilizing Salesforce Service Cloud has significantly improved my work as a sales and marketing professional. The fact that Service Cloud provides me with a comprehensive view of our customers is one of the best features. As a result, I am able to provide a more individualized and successful customer experience and gain a deeper comprehension of their preferences and requirements.I'm also very happy about the platform's support across multiple channels. I am able to provide a seamless customer experience regardless of how customers choose to interact with us because I am able to communicate with them through a variety of channels, including email, chat, phone, and social media. As a result, I have been able to strengthen my relationships with our clients and increase their brand loyalty.In general, Salesforce Service Cloud has revolutionized my career in marketing and sales.

Huonot puolet:

There have been some obstacles in the way. The platform's complexity is one of Service Cloud's major drawbacks. For those who aren't familiar with the platform, setting up and customizing the system can be difficult. However, I have discovered that the time and resources invested are well worth it in the long run.The cost of Service Cloud could also be a problem. Particularly for smaller businesses or those with limited budgets, this is an investment that must be taken seriously. In general, although Service Cloud faces some difficulties, I believe that the platform's advantages far outweigh any drawbacks.

Patrick
Patrick
Vice President - Sales, USA
Rahoituspalvelut, 11–50 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

Salesforce makes it easy to maintain a large group of sales prospects and integrates with outlook

4,0 6 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: I really like the ease of use with this CRM and the fact that it integrates with our other softwares. We operate as a sales unit, so it is essential that we are aware of what other members of the team are doing at all times, and where they stand on different leads, territories, etc. It eliminates the need for additional forms of communication, documents, spreadsheets, you name it. This is essential for any sales team out there, regardless of industry.

Hyvät puolet:

We are a sales and distribution company for a number of investment companies that run mutual funds, hedge funds etc. We have a GIANT list of prospects and trying to manage all of that in excel spreadsheets would be a nightmare when you consider that we operate as a team and not on an individual basis. It's easy enough to use and integrates well with outside software, such as outlook and excel. Great product for sales teams**.

Huonot puolet:

I'm really not a fan of the lack of a genuine support system. If you have any issues, your only option is to email the support team and they have not been very helpful in my experience. Unless you pay for the top tier of salesforce, there's no phone number that you can call. I wish they had a decent tutorial and moreover, there are some no brainer adjustments that could really improve the CRM, such as mass email integration. Perhaps there is a way, but the fact that I have not been able to figure it out or get a decent answer from support speaks to their support system.

Justin
Enablement Specialist, USA
Urheiluvälineet, 1 001–5 000 - työntekijät

Service Cloud Review

5,0 7 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: Overall, Salesforce Service Cloud has been a huge improvement for our company compared to our previously used CRM. There are an incredible amount of options available to you to get the most out of the tool and it has become a critical piece of technology for our organization.

Hyvät puolet:

Salesforce Service Cloud is a one-stop-shop for our business. It provides a well-organized customer list, allowing us to quickly reach our customers with important business updates. It also provides us a central location to house all of our internal and external training documents, with the ability to quickly and easily update them as things change. We are able to customize the look and feel to meet our business needs and have access to incredibly important data on our productivity, customer needs and internal development needs.

Huonot puolet:

There is such a sheer amount of data available through Service Cloud, that it is best to have a team of knowledgeable Salesforce support teams members who are able to design the right layout and to access and share important information.

Weronika
Manager, Puola
Huonekalut, 201–500 - työntekijät

Salesforce Service Cloud

5,0 viime vuonna

Kommentit: My overall experience with Salesforce Service Cloud has been positive, as it provided a powerful and comprehensive solution for managing customer service operations. While there were challenges in terms of complexity and cost, it significantly improved our ability to deliver personalized and efficient customer support.

Hyvät puolet:

One aspect I liked most about Salesforce Service Cloud was its comprehensive and centralized view of customer data, enabling efficient case management and personalized customer interactions. The platform's robust automation and AI-powered features, such as chatbots and knowledge base, greatly enhanced our customer service operations.

Huonot puolet:

One drawback I experienced with Salesforce Service Cloud was the complexity of the platform, requiring extensive configuration and customization to fully meet our specific business needs. Additionally, the licensing costs associated with certain advanced features and user licenses could be a barrier for smaller organizations.

Jälleenmyynti, 501–1 000 - työntekijät

New Business Owner Tool!

5,0 6 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: I learned through this experience with Salesforce how to convert potential customers into regular customers. I always wondered how some small businesses stay afloat during economic times. They know how to connect with customers and they built a rapport with them overtime that they became a staple in the community. I used that knowledge and applied it to the platform and was blown away by the results.

Hyvät puolet:

I could run my employers business from anywhere. This is what sold me on the job in the first place, and this software is what made it possible. It's a one-stop shop of everything you need to know about your business. I can view potential customers, how to win over current customers, get insights into how I can approve the customer experience, and so much more. I really thought this software was going to be hard to figure out or stop me from getting the job, but this software made it possible for someone to land a job and keep it. So, I applaud Salesforce for creating an amazing product and service for businesses.

Huonot puolet:

The only con I have about my experience with this software is the pricing, or at least what my boss have a problem with. My bosses infrastructure requires a lot of different products to make her business run more smoothly. I think it will help if there was a bundle deal for all the services she needs. I'm not exactly sure how she went about it, but I do know she wished she asked more questions as far as pricing and getting a better deal.

Richard
CEO, Britannia
Arkkitehtuuri ja suunnittelu, 11–50 - työntekijät

Timeless Timesaving

5,0 2 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: Generally very positive. It's expansive and customisable so with some planning and time you can get it to do just about anything.

Hyvät puolet:

To be able to create your own fields, tables, and custom code calculations is a wonderful boon. It means your wish list can actually be catered for, and better you can keep adding or taking away as your systems develop and refine over time.

Huonot puolet:

It can get quite complex to integrate multiple third-party systems, but when it's done, and there is support, you have a fully integrated system that provides ALL the information you need on a client account and project at your fingertips.

Douglas
President, USA
Eläinlääketiede, 2–10 - työntekijät

Great Veterinary Management Software

4,0 2 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: This system, being cloud based, allows me the flexibility to change schedules and appointments, as well as examine patient charts while being away from the office. I love this about the Salesforce Service Cloud.

Hyvät puolet:

This software is very easy to set up and utilize. It is more intuitive and simpler to use than most of the other management software systems I have been exposed to in my 3 decades of professional work. It is also cloud based so it makes it easy to check my schedule or re-evaluate patient's charts even when I am away from the office.

Huonot puolet:

My least favorite part is the financial management aspect of the program. While it is not horrible, it has a few issues that can be hard to figure out. However, once you figure out the little issues, they are very easy to deal with in the future.

Travis
Field Engineer, USA
Koneistus, 201–500 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

Good case management, but customizations are going to cost you

5,0 2 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: It's been reasonable. The service has tiered packages. This does not allow for certain items to be addressed without a higher tier of service.

Hyvät puolet:

The case intake and knowledge base are the best parts of the service cloud.

Huonot puolet:

Salesforce's slogan is "clicks, not code" but to get anything that fits a brand that already exists, involves code. You can click through configuration s but customizations come at a price.

Huomioon otetut vaihtoehdot: Freshdesk ja Zendesk Suite

Sijoitusten hallinta, 11–50 - työntekijät

Ideal CRM for efficient operations

5,0 6 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: Email integration, access to leads and customer information, sales functions, data on clients, ability to review sales data, generation of leads, customization, organization

Hyvät puolet:

Perhaps my favorite aspect of Salesforce is the ability to use email within the software. This integration is key for interaction with both my servicemen and clients. I also really enjoy how many features Salesforce offers. The software is competitively priced and is packed with feautures that I'm still continuing to use. Salesforce is also great in that I use it as a cloud-based software. This helps eliminate the need for extra storage on my system. Overall, Salesforce has a nice layout as well.

Huonot puolet:

Although Salesforce is an incredible piece of software and many features, it can seem as though there are too many features at times. Personally, it is difficult to continue to learn these new features and make sure I'm up-to-date with everything. I know there is definitely more functionality within Salesforce than what I'm currently using, but it can be quite daunting to try and learn the full abilities of the system. I wish that there was a some better training provided for using the software, as I've seen with some other software I've used.

Eman
Eman
Recruiting Coordinator, Filippiinit
Alihankinta / toimintojen siirtäminen ulkomaille, 10 000+ - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

SalesForce is the best company database or CRM that lives on browsers!

5,0 6 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: If you are planning to create a database of candidates or any system or tool that you need to use in your office, try SalesForce and you will never go wrong!

Hyvät puolet:

SalesForce is the best company tool that I have used so far, because you don't need to install it anymore. All you need to do is to put the url of SalesForce, and log in your credentials then presto you are now ready to work. With this, it helps you save time especially when you need to transfer computer stations or you are using your home laptop in working from home. SalesForce is also the best applicant tracking system so far that we have used in our company because it is easy to use, and no need for long trainings to teach you on how to use SalesForce platform because it is very self-explanatory and easy!

Huonot puolet:

What I least like about SalesForce is their incompetent customer service or technical support. They can't resolve downtimes, system errors, and queries via email or phone call in a snap. It takes more than 24 hours to create a resolution for a complicated problem.

Kirsten
SEO Account Manager, USA
Markkinointi ja mainonta, 10 000+ - työntekijät

A Great Software For Team Collaborations

5,0 6 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: Overall, I think Salesforce is great! It’s an amazing multi-purpose tool!

Hyvät puolet:

It’s super easy to use and understand. Yo i love the Chatter feature because you can reach out to and keep anyone in the loop with any issues or important matters. It’s always great that your Chatter messages are always available to look back on which is helpful for keeping track of everything. I also love that you can create tasks and reminders for yourself. It’s a great multi purpose tool.

Huonot puolet:

I honestly can’t think of anything I have had any issues with so far. If I had to pick something, and it could possibly have just been a glitch I’m not sure, is that originally your feed would only show you relevant posts for account you follow. Now it seems to show you everything even if you aren’t involved, chattered, or following an account.

Norbert
Functional Analyst, Puola
Tietotekniikka ja tietopalvelut, 10 000+ - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

Service Cloud - easy way to communicate with end users and manage Your environment!

5,0 2 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: I would say my overall exerience after almost 5 years using Salesforce Service Cloud is on good level. I really appreciate working with this tool in daily basis and definitely want to use it even if I will change my job!

Hyvät puolet:

I like the most way how Salesforce Service Cloud is easy to use. You just need short training, few advices what is what and You can manage Your Salesforce environment without any help! Many ways of customize this tool for Your needs, lots of features are presented in a very accessible way and easy to use - no need to know how to write a complicated code when You can achive Your goal by few mouse clicks.

Huonot puolet:

I think that when You want dig deeper in setup possibilities, apex classes etc. it can be quite shocking comparing to ease of use at the begining.

Tietotekniikka ja tietopalvelut, 1 001–5 000 - työntekijät

Terrible for support

3,0 2 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: Extremely negative from a support perspective.

Hyvät puolet:

They have good reporting tools for management. It’s easy to create views and charts.

Huonot puolet:

Sluggish, ugly interface, poor integration, difficult to customize.

Jordan
Customer Relations Manager, USA
Lääkinnälliset laitteet, 51–200 - työntekijät

Salesforce Service Cloud Review

5,0 2 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: Salesforce service cloud is a must have tool in our business of customer service & support. This software is key in providing a seamless process from beginning to end of a service order request.

Hyvät puolet:

This software allows us to provide customer service tracking from initial call all the way to completion of services. I like that it is easy to navigate, user friendly, and a strong database for all of our service information.

Huonot puolet:

Integration with existing software was a challenge but Salesforce support was instrumental in helping us to merge our data and build a system tailored to our service needs.

Bob
Proposal Writer, USA
Kuluttajapalvelut, 501–1 000 - työntekijät

Salesforce for B2B Sales

Hyvät puolet:

Salesforce helps streamline the sales process for B2B sales. The ability to document the communication history with the prospect gives us valuable insight without having to rely on email. Along with that, we can keep track the RFP process, upload old RFPs, or anything relevant to the prospect on one platform. Having all the information on one platform is highly valuable, as it keeps us away from relying on old emails.

Huonot puolet:

Salesforce as a base platform is a good tool, but to really take advantage of its features, you will need someone else with in-depth knowledge to make it a great tool. Someone will have to add a whole new skill-set or you're going to have to hire someone.