Tuotteen Help Scout arvostelut

4,7 (186)

Tietoja tuotteesta Help Scout

Help Scout's email management software has the features you need to keep things simple, move fast, and focus on delighting customers.

Lue lisää tuotteesta Help Scout

Hyvät puolet:

In the basic pricing plan it allows you to create up to three support mailboxes and thus supporting three organizations with a single account.

Huonot puolet:

It's really difficult to spice things up for the customer.

Help Scout: arvostelut

Keskimääräinen pisteytys

Helppokäyttöisyys
Asiakaspalvelu
Ominaisuudet
Vastinetta rahalle

Todennäköisyys suosittelulle

Tuotteen Help Scout yleisarvosana on 4,7/5 tähteä. Se perustuu 186 Capterran käyttäjän arvosteluun.

Oletko käyttänyt tuotetta Help Scout aiemmin?

Jaa kokemuksesi muiden ohjelmisto-ostajien kanssa.

Suodata arvosteluja (186)

Greg
Greg
Kanada
Eläinlääketiede, 11-50 - työntekijät
Lähde: GetApp

Completely changed our business - for the better

5,0 6 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: Most companies using Help Desk software are in software development, tech or online commerce of some kind. We're in the boring, traditional business of veterinary medicine practice, and deal with hundreds of emails a day from clients and the rest of the outside world. We're the only vet company I know of that uses a help desk, and we use Help Scout - and absolutely LOVE it. We did use Zendesk previously, but found that it's way too complicated and not very personal. Pet owners don't want to be given a ticket # and feel like they're speaking to a robot. Help Scout solved that immediately when we switched. We have a lot of complex conversations via email that require multiple people being involved, communicating internal messages to each other about certain threads, etc. etc. Help Scout is absolutely fantastic, because it's very elegant in it's simplicity - but tremendously powerful in it's capability. On top of that, we've found their support team to be kick ass, highly responsive and always eager to try and figure out a solution to any issue we bring them. We are very loyal Help Scout clients, and plan to be for a long time.

Hyvät puolet:

- extremely simple to use and understand as a user - treats communications like human beings and provides a much more personal feel to communication (as opposed to making people feel like numbers) - fantastic support team that's very responsive and solution focused - solid API that allows you to bring in data from other apps so that you have a consolidated view of a client, beyond just their email history

Huonot puolet:

- wish that the interface could be a little more customized for our specific needs - really don't have any downsides to it - it's a great product

Laurène
Head of Customer Success, Ranska

Huomioon otetut vaihtoehdot:

Help Scout is great for small teams looking for a simple and inexpensive shared inbox

4,0 5 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: Help Scout is a great option for small to medium teams who do not want and overly complicated and pricy Help Desk software. It lacks some nice-to-have features but it will still help you provide great customer service.

Hyvät puolet:

Help Scout is great for our 4-person Customer Success Team. We have been using it for over a year and it helps us provide high-quality customer support. It is easy to use, our customers like it because our emails look just like normal emails. Their support team is great, we always get quick and relevant answers.

Huonot puolet:

I think the reporting feature could really be improved, and we would appreciate a few more features to improve the daily management of support tickets.

Aimee Rebekah
Aimee Rebekah
Director, USA
Vaihtoehtoinen lääketiede, 2-10 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

Solid Platform, Intuitive User Experience, 'Clean' Look & Feel, and Easy to Perform Basic Functions

5,0 3 viikkoa sitten Uusi

Kommentit: I have used Help Scout for over a decade now and I'm kind of loyal to it. I had multiple problems this year where I was almost going to stop using it but their customer service is so good and thorough in the way that they communicate that I decided to stay. Help Scout is really affordable and it's really simple and it does have limits but if you're just looking for a simple way to track your emails and to provide a chat option for your website and to create a knowledge base then it's a really great tool.

Hyvät puolet:

HelpScout is really simple to use & has a really clean interface and their customer service is A+++. I am someone who will stay with the company even if they don't have all the bells and whistles if they have excellent customer service, especially something like an email provider because it's hard to find really great customer service in email. I have been using it for over 10 years, & it also is like a database of all of my customer interactions. So I can type in the customers name at the top of the screen and it will pull up every email that they've ever sent in and every email that we've ever sent to them so it becomes this really powerful documentation tool.

Huonot puolet:

It doesn't have a ticketing system. So it's not so it sometimes it can be easy to miss emails or to have customer service emails go unanswered if a lot of emails come in at once. And a ticketing system and a lot of other email platforms it will bump it up to the top for you if you haven't answered it in a set amount of days but help scout doesn't have a easy way to do that. Even though it does have a knowledge base it's just not as strong in terms of customer service portal as some of the other tools I've explored like fresh desk.

Director of Customer Success, USA
Kuluttajapalvelut, 51-200 - työntekijät

Huomioon otetut vaihtoehdot:

Good for a temporary fix.

3,0 viime vuonna

Kommentit: It's a good basic system. If you are looking for a ticket system this is a great choice.

Hyvät puolet:

Ease of use Knowledgebase was easy to implement Ticket system works as it should

Huonot puolet:

Our business needed customer management and HelpScout was not a good solution for that.

Software Engineer, Intia
Tietokoneen ohjelmistot, 10 000+ - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

One of the best easy to setup customer support service

4,0 viime kuussa Uusi

Kommentit: The overall experience was excellent, would definitely recommend their software as it does not require much support during initial installation. Moreover, their features like email delivery, self-service, and live chat support have made my life easier.

Hyvät puolet:

I like the best that their initial installation requires little to no help. I was able to quickly set up the entire platform in no time, which is very unlike other help desk services that are difficult to set up and require a lot of permissions and time. They have managed to solve a problem with attention to detail and made their UI very intuitive in that respect. Their performance and response time for most of the tasks is excellent. It made my life easier, and I was able to track, organize and categorize all customer issues very easily. Moreover, the learning curve was very low for a CRM, and I was able to pick up most of their features within days, instead of weeks as compared to other market platforms.

Huonot puolet:

There are a few minor issues that made my daily work a hassle, like providing a bigger picture of all the chat supports of the last 3 months or providing a birds-eye view like reports, and dashboards. They do generate reports, but those have not been so effective for me.

Celeste
Customer Support Lead, Unkari
Painoteollisuus, 11-50 - työntekijät

Huomioon otetut vaihtoehdot:

Great customer focused company to work with!

5,0 3 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: Excellent. While there is some admittedly cool functionality that other CRMs offer at higher prices, they don't make sense for our current business needs and you really can't beat Helpscout when it comes to their customer service and help resources. It's excellent working with a team who really care what their customers and their customers' customers think.

Hyvät puolet:

Their entire philosophy is centered around customer satisfaction and success. This mirrors our own approach and it's great seeing that in action. They are also great at handling questions and service requests, and I love all the support and information resources they offer.

Huonot puolet:

I wish the reporting functions were better and more detailed. Sometimes when something wasn't functioning in a way that worked for it, their response was suggesting a work around that would require a service plan upgrade when I figured out a work around that could work at our current level, but that is a very minor gripe.

Jakub
Customer Success Manager, Puola

Huomioon otetut vaihtoehdot:

One of the best products I've ever used

5,0 4 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: It was truly great: managing emails and knowledge base, getting reports, adding in-app tooltips - all of that worked flawlessly, and in rare occasions in which I had to contact their support, it was one of the best experiences as well. If I could choose the tool to handle customer support again, I would go for Help Scout - and I suggest you (aka the reader) to do just that!

Hyvät puolet:

It makes managing incoming cases feel good - I've tried and seen other tools used primarily for customer support, and none of them were comparable to Help Scout for me. In Help Scout the entire UI puts the focus on serving the customer right, being light on unnecessary noise. Might sound cheesy, but somehow lets you connect better with the person on the other side of the screen.

Huonot puolet:

That I had to stop using it recently :( Other than that I didn't really find anything that I disliked there.

Shaun
Senior Manager, Success Engineer, USA
Tietokoneen ohjelmistot, 51-200 - työntekijät

Stellar Support Tool for SaaS companies

5,0 4 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: We support a B2B SaaS platform in the Marketing Automation space and provide email support. Help Scout executes very well against the challenges that we have.

Hyvät puolet:

Help Scout is purpose-built for Support teams which is fantastic. The features, UI, and reporting align closely with how we run our support team which makes things a lot easier. We're big on automation and building on top of our tools and have been very impressed both with the workflow capabilities as well as the API endpoints and integrations that are possible. The team behind Help Scout does a terrific job of supporting us, they have been extremely responsive, down to earth, and accurate in their replies.

Huonot puolet:

To deliver a really good and consistent experience, the support channels of email, chat, and phone are very discrete and can't be blended as easily together as say a tool like Intercom (where we were coming from). While a short-term pain for us, I think delivering better in each of the channels ultimately made us a more mature team in the end.

Information Technology Analyst, USA
Painoteollisuus, 51-200 - työntekijät

Help Scout for Business

5,0 viime vuonna

Kommentit: Help Scout has treated our company great. It has given us room to grow while helping us manage technology needs along the way.

Hyvät puolet:

This software allows extremely easy and efficient collaboration between administrators. The ticketing and email system can be configured many different ways and you can even integrate single sign-on.

Huonot puolet:

There weren't too many things I don't like about this software. The only issue I have is that its report generator does not allow you to create reports for tickets cleared for each individual admin during a time period.

Carsten
CEO, Saksa
Kirjanpito, 2-10 - työntekijät
Käytti ohjelmistoa seuraavaan tarkoitukseen: Ilmainen kokeiluversio
Arvostelijan lähde

Pricey but worth every dollar.

5,0 viime kuussa Uusi

Kommentit: Easy to setup, easy to maintain and it is also super easy to onboard new support colleagues because everybody knows how to handle a regular mailprogram. Support from Helpscout is also superb, when you demo it you´ll get an personal mail from the sales/support stuff form Helpscout, there are helping you.

Hyvät puolet:

It is a very intuitive helpdesk solution, it almost work like a "normal" email inbox. Each mail is called "conversation" and can assign to a user. In each conversation user can make internal notes and tag other colleagues. HelpScout is also able to handle Chat and Voicememos out of the box. Additional addons are also available, you can even write your own addon.

Huonot puolet:

You have to grasp the there are no ticket numbers. I also missing phone support, for instance VOIP integration. Prices are also quite high but the software is worth it.

That Guy, USA
Viihde, 11-50 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

Help Scout transformed our intra-office communication moments from chaos in motion to ballet.

5,0 5 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: to keep it simple..streamlined staff communications on everything from emails to phone call messages to intra-office project coordination and much more. Did I mention not having to get emails about emails that were about a forward of an email that was a forwarded email snippet...yep

Hyvät puolet:

I no longer get an email about an email that is about a forward of an email which was originally about an email that was about an email that was forwarded regarding an email that was sent. Exactly..we have all had the pleasure of deciphering the shortened email snippet, forwards and the references to email threads that are broken but with Help Scout I now see it all..and see when..and where ..and who..Yep.. order to the choas of my many "conversations". And ohhhhh sooo much data hygine..i agree a terrible phrase but such a critical thing for any serious business. This includes a robust beyond belief search and filter feature. For those who appreciate effecient shortcuts and cross refereneced data points...yep tags..and filtering by tags as well. The bane of my existence is also the best feature which is the timeline transparancy that Help Scout brings. We all know who touched what when so we can not step on toes and if we try they put in the "traffic cop" feature to prevent unprofessional duplicate customer touches. Additionally, you can use Help Scout to assign voicemails to staff individual to deal with if your voicemail service offers emailed transcription forwards. Our staff also create conversation for intra office communications all the time to document timelines and details for reference later if needed. HS has helped us track everything from maintenance service logs to customer complaints and staff schedules.

Huonot puolet:

This is only a tough question and one I would suggest come first when reviewing since after listing all the things i love and enjoy it helps me block out the uglier bits and pieces.. Besides some of the android app glitches that are more annoying than crisis creating I am still hard pressed to find many cons about using HS this past 2 years. has had a "negative" impact on my work communications besides the timeline busting myself for something

Jeff
Director of Support, USA
Tietokoneen ohjelmistot, 51-200 - työntekijät

Terrific product. Great UI. Does lack on the integrations

4,0 6 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: We've used Help Scout for several years. It's been a great product, really served us well. One of their best features is actually their marketing and weekly (twice a week now?) blog posts on Support, Marketing, and other related fields.

Hyvät puolet:

Super easy UI. I don't have to train newbies on using Help Scout for more than 10-15 minutes. It's that simple to use. VERY customer focused. It's not about a bunch of bells and whistles that are flashy fish hooks only intended to get bought by fishermen but not actually catch fish. Their product signs for the customer and the Support rep in it 8+ hours a day.

Huonot puolet:

The lack of integrations. They just rolled out with a Salesforce integration, but lack integrations in other areas. Also, they're primarily focused on email so tracking chats and calls aren't that helpful...you would need to drop that data into Redshift, Gooddata, Domo, etc. to get much functionality in it. So unless you do that, you're stuck compiling a bunch in Google Sheets. Caveat: if all you do is email and maybe chat, then this product is everything you need and more.

Founder, Kanada
Arvostelijan lähde

We use Help Scout to stay on top of our customer support

5,0 5 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: Help Scout helped us get a handle on our support workflow and as we've added to our support team, it's made that process painless. We use the custom sidebar apps to great effect.

Hyvät puolet:

Help Scout is a focused, straightforward support mailbox product, and we've been using it to great effect since we switched over (from a shared inbox for support) a couple of years ago. We were happy with the pricing, and we use the custom sidebar add-ons to great effect. We've written our own sidebar app that gives our support team access to a ton of useful customer information and error logging without ever leaving the mailbox. When we've dealt with Help Scout support, they've also been great. Help Scout does exactly what we want.

Huonot puolet:

Help Scout is a relatively slim and focused offering (although they are indeed adding new features all the time) this was actually a *selling point* for us, as we didn't want a super-complex tool for this but I am sure that for some users this could be problematic.

Ridge
IT Help Desk, USA
Kiinteistöala, 201-500 - työntekijät

4,0 2 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: Pretty good, the price increase is unfortunate, but it is a solid system.

Hyvät puolet:

The software is pretty easy to get setup and using, even if you need to transfer info from another system. It is a very streamlined ticketing system.

Huonot puolet:

It likes to stop functioning from time to time. You will go to reassign a ticket to someone and it'll take 10 minutes. It usually clears up after a bit, but for them to have just done a price increase for this product with no real enhancements (at least none I've noticed) its odd that this is happening so frequently now. They also made some changes to the reporting which at least made our lives a little more difficult for the type of reporting we were doing.

Lucas
USA
Arvostelijan lähde

Easy to use, flexible, and great support

5,0 6 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: We've been using Help Scout for ticket management for about three years. Prior to Help Scout we had used several others, most notably Zendesk. We found that Help Scout was the easiest for our team to use, while still providing a good set of features for customization. The support team at Help Scout has been fantastic as well; they've been very receptive to feature suggestions, quick to resolve what few issues we've encountered, and every contact with them has been a great experience. That last part is important; I personally deal with the support teams of a dozen or so vendors on a regular basis and sometimes the lack of attention to detail and reading comprehension in level 1 support is astounding. Very refreshing!

Easy to use.

Huonot puolet:

No android app, but the web app is still quite functional on a small screen.

CEO, Uusi-Seelanti
Arvostelijan lähde

Easy to use, great support

4,0 3 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: We've used a number of ticket systems and found Helpscout best meets our needs. The integration options are easy to set up and increases the value we get from the software. The support is quick and always helpful.

Hyvät puolet:

Its ease of use, great search with keywords in the help guide area of clients. The ticketing system is great and integrates with Infusinsoft and Trello so we can transfer information between teams. The reporting is also useful for creating guides based on real search terms.

Huonot puolet:

A recycle bin for deleted guides would be useful and more control over the look and feel or the canned replies.

Carrie
Virtual Assistant, USA
Johdon konsultointi, Itsetyöllistetyt
Käytti ohjelmistoa seuraavaan tarkoitukseen: 1–5 kuukautta
Lähde: SoftwareAdvice

I currently use Help Scout with a client and it is a great tool for staying connected and helping each other respond more quickly to her clients. Really neat software.

Hyvät puolet:

1. The number 1 thing I love is that emails are "closed" once they are responded to. When I'm in my own email, I have a tendency to never delete messages. Then I think I need to sort into folders and so on, but that's a waste of time and messy. Help Scout automatically closes them when you've responded to it. But you can still search for it and find it. It's perfect! I get Zero in-box with Help Scout! 2. I also like that you can tag people (reassign) so my client can assign emails to me that she wants me to handle. 3. You can tag the emails, so once a week, she can go in and find a certain type of message to work on those all together. 4. You can write a common response and then save it to be reused. 5. You can write notes within message and tag the team member who you want to see the note, but the original sender of the message doesn't see the note.

Huonot puolet:

I found it confusing at first because I didn't know where the closed messages were going, and I was nervous about closing messages, that they would disappear. But it just took some learning. My client who added me to her account was able to show me how it works. I'm not sure what the Help Scout training is like.

Tessa
Customer Support Trainer, USA
Jälleenmyynti, 51-200 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

Awesome Bonus--Help Scout's Email Newsletter!

5,0 6 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: Help Scout is easy to use, has some great metrics, makes organization a breeze, and allows companies to standardize email responses. But in all honesty, my favorite thing about Help Scout is the weekly newsletter they send out via email. It may be more or less often than weekly, I'm not entirely sure; however, I just love it! I almost always read the entire thing. It focuses on one topic, it's always helpful, and it's often strangely timely so far as what's going on in my professional and/or personal life. I've found it really useful. Indeed, two Christmases ago, my list included multiple items I learned about one of Help Scout's newsletters!

The email newsletter.

Huonot puolet:

How sometimes emails end up being responded to by multiple agents because they aren't automatically closed out.

Margo
Community and Marketing Manager, Kanada
Ammattikoulutus ja valmennus, 2-10 - työntekijät

My everyday support system

5,0 2 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: Overall Ive been very happy with my experience.

Hyvät puolet:

I absolutely love the templates, and tagging features. Also the knowledge base was super easy to set up.

Huonot puolet:

I would love to be able to create templates for subject lines!

R&D Specialist, Turkki
Louhinta ja metallit, 501-1 000 - työntekijät

Best Customer Support Tool

5,0 viime vuonna

Kommentit: I needed a customer service software that I could use with my team. I also had to be able to integrate my other applications like MailChimp and Slack. I was looking for a software that was simple to use, but powerful at scale. After a lot of research, I chose Help Scout. It was easy to use, simple to deploy and integrate with other things that I needed.

Hyvät puolet:

This product is great for a small business or startup who needs to set up a knowledge base. It is simple to deploy, and there is a free plan. The biggest advantage is that it is easy to use and low cost. Plus, they are very Startup friendly company.

Huonot puolet:

There is no chat feature in mobile app so you can't send and receive real-time messages when you are on phone.

Staff Accountant, Honduras
Alihankinta / toimintojen siirtäminen ulkomaille, 201-500 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

Great for customer service and internal requests

5,0 3 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: It was a great experience, definitely worth the investment since it allowed us to measure and create KPIs for the satisfaction of our internal service.

Hyvät puolet:

This tool is very versatile and really snappy, I love how easy you can reply to incoming tickets and keep great analytics of it at the same time. We did the integration to Slack to keep it even easier and faster for our internal requests and products.

Huonot puolet:

It can come pricey if you are really looking to have a low-cost alternative for your customer satisfaction portion but this should be no downer since when you pay for this platform you get a quick and efficient tool, just be mindful of the costs.

Product Manager, USA
Kuluttajapalvelut, 11-50 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

Useful tool for managing customer communication

Hyvät puolet:

I liked the ability to create complex rule sets that auto-filter certain types of conversations to appropriate mailboxes. Without this, there would be a lot of noise experienced by our various internal users

Huonot puolet:

Not significant, but would be great if users were given a more expansive toolkit for editing copy (fonts, sizes, etc).

Mark
Mark
Senior Engineer, USA
Tietoverkot, 2-10 - työntekijät

We Use Help Scout for managing our IT calls

Hyvät puolet:

-Ease of use. -It helps keep all of our service calls in one place

Huonot puolet:

-Since we are using it for service calls and not for help desk, it doesn't do all the things we would like it to do. It would be great if you could create forms that you could fill out.

Sue
Customer Success Director,
Tietokoneen ohjelmistot, 2-10 - työntekijät
Lähde: SoftwareAdvice

Easy to use

5,0 6 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: Overall great. Would recommend to others.

Hyvät puolet:

Great reporting options Easy to use Awesome customer support team Great search options Easy to set up

Huonot puolet:

Their help docs are often outdated. Also some of the features that stated were included ended up having a extra monthly charge.

Chelsea
Scribe Manager, USA
Sairaalat ja terveydenhuolto, 51-200 - työntekijät

Help me Help Scout!

5,0 5 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: All of them, to be quite honest!

Hyvät puolet:

As a small startup I have been doing support from my email inbox for a long time. Help Scout has saved me from this! I can now search through support requests and understand the metrics/ trends behind them.

Huonot puolet:

I would like to see more in terms of visualization. You can tag certain requests with things, but I wish this process was more automated.