Tuotteen iAuditor arvostelut

4,6 (182)

Tietoja tuotteesta iAuditor

iAuditor helps businesses update & distribute their best practices with real-time visibility into effectiveness across their sites.

Lue lisää tuotteesta iAuditor

Hyvät puolet:

It is easy to use and very customizable. The reports that are generated are great for field guys and management alike.

Huonot puolet:

There are a few little bugs that show negative values on answers and findings.

iAuditor: arvostelut

Keskimääräinen pisteytys

Helppokäyttöisyys
Asiakaspalvelu
Ominaisuudet
Vastinetta rahalle

Todennäköisyys suosittelulle

Tuotteen iAuditor yleisarvosana on 4,6/5 tähteä. Se perustuu 182 Capterran käyttäjän arvosteluun.

Oletko käyttänyt tuotetta iAuditor aiemmin?

Jaa kokemuksesi muiden ohjelmisto-ostajien kanssa.

Suodata arvosteluja (182)

iAuditor Review

5,0 4 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: Awesome Awesome Awesome

Hyvät puolet:

This system is amazing. So easy to create and customize audits and checklists and get exactly what you want. And the analytics all you to see your results without having to do it yourself via spreadsheets. Great system!!! and customer service is second to none.

Huonot puolet:

I struggle to find anything wrong, except for my personal dislike of the new report format, but i have the option to use the classic one so i can't really complain there either!

Owner/Inspector, USA
Virkistyskeskukset ja -palvelut, 2-10 - työntekijät

An Audit/Inspection Tool With Brains

5,0 3 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: The iAuditor customer service is exceptional. They were very responsive to my questions, when I was a newbie. That alone, was pretty impressive. But where they really came through was when they recently updated their template editor. As mentioned above, I have become an iAuditor power user and I was told at the time of that editor update that my motorhome template was one of the largest templates in their system. When they updated the editor, they have not allowed enough storage space in the editor for such a large template. I should mention that I could still open and edit a new inspection, on either the Mac or iPhone. I just couldn't open the template, to make changes. I told them which template it was and within a very short time they got back to me and told me that it was in the memory allocation and they were working to resolve it. Within less than 24 hours from the time the issue was reported, they had resolved the problem - this in the middle of a major roll-out of a new tool. Wow! That's when I was really impressed. This is customer service that compares favorably with AppleCare. The product just works. But when it doesn't, like during that editor roll-out, they get it working in short order. Best of all, iAuditor works flawlessly on iPhone. I have tried other tools that were less than reliable on iPhone. In particular, HomeGauge crashes, on average, three times during every inspection and always with a loss of the most recent data (1 to 15 minutes).

Hyvät puolet:

LOGIC: Most audit/inspection software functions simply as a (dumb) check list. By that, I mean that there is no associated logic. iAuditor give you "IF" statements. I inspect motorhomes and there are dozens of options in such vehicles. With other software, I am asked questions about every option, even when that option does not exist. With iAuditor, my template asks if the coach has propane. If the answer is "no", then about 40 questions are not asked. This capability speeds up my inspections tremendously. The template editor is easy to use. But it does take a little experimenting and getting used to. After that, tailoring a template to your specific needs is easy. To give you an idea of what I mean, my motorhome inspection template is about 7,000 items long (OK, I'm an iAuditor power user. But the point is that's possible.). A large part of that 7,000 items is logic. But the bulk of it is my own statements about each potential issue that might be encountered. There are only around 300 to 330 inspections items on a motorhome, but more than 2,000 possible issues to be found within those 300+ inspection items. So my iAuditor template includes every statement that has ever appeared in any of my inspections, going back years. Which specific statements show up is determined by which buttons or boxes are clicked. 98% of my report is done, when I leave and lock the door. That's a major time saver and it all comes down to one word - "LOGIC". It also works flawlessly on iPhone!

Huonot puolet:

There are only two things that I wish iAuditor had: 1) An "AND" statement. They have what amounts to an "OR" statement. But they are missing an "AND" statement and I would personally find that to be very useful. Their options are "IS", "IS NOT", "IS SELECTED", "IS NOT SELECTED", "IS ONE OF", and "IS NOT ONE OF". They could use two more options, which would be, "IS ALL OF", and "IS NOT ALL OF". 2) "PERSISTENT VARIABLES". Currently, variables only apply to the most recent question. For example, if the coach is all electric, it means that many questions my inspection template don't have to be asked. It would be really nice to be able to have at least a few persistent variables, that would be available throughout the template. That way, if I were to determine, early in the inspection, that the coach is all electric, the template could include various "IF" statements in various places later in the template, that would bypass all questions about a propane stove, propane oven, propane furnace, and propane refrigerator. In fact, the lack of persistent variables is one of the primary reasons why my motorhome template is more than 7,000 items long. With persistent variables, that number should be able to easily be cut in half or better. But these are wishes for something that no other audit/inspection software has, either. In other words, they would make the best, even better.

Florian
Responsable Qualité, Ranska
Ilmailu ja avaruusala, 5 001-10 000 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

Digitalisation de la fonction QSE pour la validation des compétences et surveillances terrains

5,0 viime kuussa Uusi

Kommentit: Utilisation quotidiennes pour valider les compétences terrains des collaborateurs. Permet de générer en automatique un rapport pdf, servant de preuve pour la montée en compétence des collaborateurs.
Vérification hebdomadaire des enjeux et contrainte QSE au travers de checklist.
Analyse via 3D ou 8D des accidents/ presque accidents

Hyvät puolet:

Suppression des rapports et/ ou checklist papiers. Remonter automatiques des points identifiés comme critiques et non réalisés / validés. Création de checklist de validation des compétences. Création de support pour audit / VRS / etc...

Huonot puolet:

le suivi des actions. il n'est pas possible de le modifier pour le rendre plus claire et plus simple d'utilisation. Pas d'exportation sous formes de rapports de la fonction observation.

Emma
Works Support Officer, Australia
Yleishyödylliset palvelut, 11-50 - työntekijät

Mixed feelings

3,0 3 vuotta sitten

Hyvät puolet:

Once forms at set up, using the app is wonderful. Less paper and instant reports done straight away

Huonot puolet:

Every time I log onto web version all files that have been archived reappear in the inspections tab. When support was contacted it revealed that issues were from a user unarchiving files which were done out of business hours. Clearly, something iAuditors end as no one had access after hours. But yet as no other issue like this has been reported by other customers support didn't really help me at all. With over 1000 forms done weekly archiving was the reason why we choose this product as we could review as needed. As soon as long term contract was put in place these issues all of a sudden come into play. I feel it cant handle several forms being used daily.

Allison
Qualité, Ranska
Ilmailu ja avaruusala, 5 001-10 000 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

Digitalisation des validations de compétences

5,0 3 viikkoa sitten Uusi

Kommentit: Iauditor me permet de digitaliser tous les audits de poste, de suivre des VRS et de faire des 3D et 8D.

Hyvät puolet:

Création des inspections simples, Génère un rapport PDF en automatique clair, Clarté dans le déroulement des questions,Pouvoir ajouter un commentaire ou mettre une action lors d'une mauvaise réponse à la question,Possibilité de consulter les inspections archivées

Huonot puolet:

Le suivi des actions n'est pas intuitif, impossibilité d'envoyer les rapports directement depuis Iauditor (passage par un client messagerie)

Paul
Operations Manager South, Britannia
Rakennusmateriaalit, 201-500 - työntekijät

Quality Product

5,0 2 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: It allows us to carry out Audits while we are moving around site and is a superb tool to work with, totally flexible and adaptable to our business

Hyvät puolet:

Allowing you to assign actions to another user, including details and time scales. Email notifications

Huonot puolet:

Actually there wasn`t anything that I disliked, I think it is one of the best work tool software programs that I have ever used.

2 vuotta sitten

Hi Paul. Thanks for the review and feedback. Really happy to see you are using and assigning Actions.

Vahvistettu arvostelija
Owner, USA
Kiinteistöala, 2-10 - työntekijät
Lähde: GetApp

Pretty good but lacking in key areas.

4,0 5 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: Support staff is good, but cannot always solve the issue.

Hyvät puolet:

It's pretty easy to create a template and customize for your individual needs.

Huonot puolet:

Back office the software is clunky and not very intuitive. Sync and uploads are minor league and frustrating.

Erik
General Manager, Uusi-Seelanti
Kiinteistöpalvelut, 11-50 - työntekijät

Highly recommend this software

5,0 3 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: Since I started using iAuditor, I have never looked back. The customer service is astonishing, the software is outstanding and the app itself is easy to use for anyone from Senior Management through to the ground staff.

Hyvät puolet:

The iAuditor Software is by far the most comprehensive all-in-one compliance system I have used thus far. The ease of use, thousands of templates and real time uploading is outstanding.

Huonot puolet:

The only minor downside is that it takes a fair bit of effort to download your created templates to a PDF version.

Dipl.-Ing.(TU) Umweltwissenschaften (Environmental Engineer), Sicherheitsingenieur (Safety Engineer), Saksa
Kosmetiikka, 10 000+ - työntekijät
Käytti ohjelmistoa seuraavaan tarkoitukseen: 1–5 kuukautta
Arvostelijan lähde

Outstanding Solution and world class hotline

4,0 4 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: I have used Anoto pen and paper as EHS engineer earlier. Now I am able to transfer all my checklist with no effort and in combination with my iPad and the pen I am getting anything even easier and faster incorporated, from text over pictures to signatures. It is the most useful tool so far on the market for professional environmental and safety engineers and literary literary makes your day, fast, easy, accurate - just brilliant.

Hyvät puolet:

If you know how to use this software best you will receive a world class tool for literally pennies only. As an experienced EHS engineer it took me 30 minutes only to get my first report up and running. price vs. value is outstanding and for small EHS teams it's nearly the single best option available. Just forget those big players from Intellex up to Ecointense, this tool gives you more for less and the support is the best I have ever seens.

Huonot puolet:

At this moment the base tool (desktop) is in English only, makes it harder to transfer the tool to the base once your not native and/ or want to incorporate it internationally internationally. Layout options for the report covers could improve, but those are minors.

Chad
Risk Specialist, USA
Kuljetus/kuorma-autoliikenne/rautatiet, 10 000+ - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

Easy way to audit what needs to be auditied

5,0 2 kuukautta sitten Uusi

Kommentit: Using iAuditor is overall very easy. I love that i can make changes to what is included in an audit as needed. Being able to share the audit results with anyone I need to share with via a easy to read PDF is great as well. This makes it easier for me to home in on the details that need to be addressed without having to rehash every single thing.

Hyvät puolet:

I like how easy this is to access both on my computer and on my mobile device. I also like the fact that I can pend an audit and go back and edit as needed.

Huonot puolet:

There are times where it has some glitches that can make it difficult to perform audits. These glitches/issues typically get fixed very quickly.

Gary
Quality Auditor and Systems Trainer, Britannia
Rakentaminen, 51-200 - työntekijät

An ISO 9001 Auditors Opinion

5,0 2 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: I enjoy using iAuditor. It helps me remember exactly what I need to review in different processes across different areas of the business and enables me to quantify

Hyvät puolet:

I like how easy it is to put together audit reports. The varied options in the response features really helps set out when an auditor should expect a consistent answer or when they should write freely.

Huonot puolet:

You can't negatively reduce the overall score of an audit. Scenario: we have one question asking if a particular form is completed for each worker involved. There might be five workers. If all five are missing the form, we would like to deduct 5 points from the audit total. Currently points can only be deducted until that section reaches a score of zero. It is important that we show our auditees the negative impact their failure to complete this particular form for each worker so we currently deduct those five points from another section to reflect this, rather than iAuditor allowing us to score this section as -5. The "weighting" option doesn't work in situations where there is potential for more than a set amount of forms required. If you need one form per person but have ten people on one job and five on another, then if ten forms missing on that job it is a greater failing than if three out of five from the other job are missing. The weighted option wouldn't be able to accurately represent this. A second Con is that the results of audits cannot be easily exported in a summary report. While, yes each individual report can be exported, I cannot export a report summarising and comparing the answers given across five different reports to the same question. This may be because versions of templates can be overwritten, but perhaps once a template has been used it should be duplicated, not overwritten, in order to produce summary reports accurately.

2 vuotta sitten

Thanks for the review and feedback Gary. Sounds like you have a very specific need in regards to scoring. We'll pass this feedback on for you. Thanks again.

HSE Expert & Coach, Sveitsi
Kemikaalit, 51-200 - työntekijät

Review iAuditor

4,0 viime vuonna

Kommentit: User friendly, easy to teach and not time consuming. Easily to generate reports.

Hyvät puolet:

The item is exceptionally simple to utilize and gives an extremely decent, proficient looking report. I've been utilizing it for around 2-3 years effectively and trying to implement on a larger scale. The API is genuinely finished and takes into consideration simple reconciliation with my different applications - making this an important part of my item suite.

Huonot puolet:

The gathering likes to add new provisions to the product - which is extraordinary! Nonetheless, this appears to reliably be to the detriment of standard elements/bugs being fixed. A portion of their "upgrades" can be seen as a total misuse of advancement time. All things considered, simultaneously you can't open report joins as they break, and there are synchronization issues when utilizing the application disconnected that take a sideline because of "absence of assets." Now, this is only my discernment, however it appears as though assets are not being designated where they should ensure that the main item is unshakable prior to adding highlights that have little worth.

viime vuonna

Hey John. Thanks for the feedback and review. Love hearing you are making use of the API.

Phillip
Senior Project Officer, Australia
Valtionhallinto, 1 001-5 000 - työntekijät

Assessment reporting

5,0 2 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: To be able to document written assessments / audits but be able to analyse their content into numbers and produce trends is a great ability that not many (have not seen) others can easily do. The use of the system and reduced need for lengthy and complex training to build, use and analyse the information is a clear advantage and strength of the program.

Hyvät puolet:

You are able to write your assessment templates and workflows. You have full control over the templates and when/ how and what to modify without needing to wait on service personnel. It can be used for reporting of "out of the box" systems including compliance assessments.

Huonot puolet:

The training for the use and design of the templates does not clearly indicate that you need to be aware of the reporting/ analysing ability before you design and write your templates. It is best to know what you want to report and then to design the template to ask to write questions to get the desired analysis of the data.

2 vuotta sitten

Hi Phillip. Thank you for taking the time and writing up a well thought out review. Really appreciate this feedback.

Ray
Safety Analyst, USA
Yleishyödylliset palvelut, 201-500 - työntekijät
Lähde: SoftwareAdvice

Audits / Inspection / Checklists . . . It Does It All

5,0 11 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: As an admin and user every aspect of both are amazing. As an admin i create all of the form templates that we use at our organization. This process is very easy to learn how to use. I really like the logic question that automatically add additional question depending on you initial answer in the template. As a user the forms that we use are very simple to use. Simply open the software, locate the template you want to use, and start using it.

Hyvät puolet:

There is a lot that I like about this software. The ease of use in developing a template to start. Then the ease of use when modifying a template. Another great feature is they offer a large "Public" library of form templates that other users have been nice enough to share. This makes it easy to modify the template to meet you exact needs. The ability to sign a for is an awesome feature as well.

Huonot puolet:

I have yet to find anything that i do not like about this software. Keep up the great work team iAuditor!

9 kuukautta sitten

Thanks for the review Ray! Looks like you are making use of our logic questions within templates so it's great to see you utilizing this!

Andrew
Corporate Safety Advisor & Emergency Planner, Britannia
Valtionhallinto, 501-1 000 - työntekijät

UK Local Auhority

4,0 2 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: Brilliant

Hyvät puolet:

The cost is a big seller for me as it is inexpensive and you pay only for what you use. As a Local authority my budget is really tight and that instantly rulled out much of the competition. The adaptability of reports is also very important. Each audit can be specifically tailoerd to need and we don't have to accept off the shelf nearly good enough.

Huonot puolet:

Very little. Some of my reports used to be able to be produced in two column's . this meant that the report was on fewer pages. A pity this option was removed. It also used to be able to incorporate a weather feed directly in an audit which I found very useful.

2 vuotta sitten

Hi Andrew - Thanks for the review. Good to hear you are customizing the inspections to your needs.

Mike
Metering Quality Specialist, Uusi-Seelanti
Yleishyödylliset palvelut, 501-1 000 - työntekijät

Quality Templates and Customization At Your Fingertips

5,0 2 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: Getting auditors from different companies to use the same application has made it very easy to roll out and train so that when it comes to comparing results, the old addage 'apples for apples' is true because you are comparing like for like.
The level at which compliance is met is and can be set and aligned to your organsiations goals and objectives is easily captured when customizing templates and the use of scoring and how you can set it easily through this customization ensures quality, compliance and enables learnings and improvement from the results and subsequent reporting tools within the application.
Highly recomend this application

Hyvät puolet:

With iAuditor ready made templates and customer shared templates you don't have to re-invent the wheel. you can take these and customize them to make them relevant to your organisations needs to capture the data you want and provide the anlysis you need. Its control at your fingertips. The best thing about it all is that it so easily integrates into mobile platforms without the need for expensive addons, and very user friendly and easily trained out.

Huonot puolet:

The fact that not everyone uses it! - We wish everyone would

2 vuotta sitten

Thanks Mike for the feedback. We love hearing that you are using it on your mobile platforms.

Paul
Technical Manager, Britannia
Ruoantuotanto, 11-50 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

Great product, needs one thing fixing to make it perfect!

5,0 2 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: Really good, has lots of functionality and great support

Hyvät puolet:

The ability to track and sore departments and set KPI's, monitor and track them in real time

Huonot puolet:

It lacks good auditable close out features where non users of the system can make comments, or attach photos etch to an action as evidence of the work being carried out. This is critical for BRC and ISO22000 and other GFSI certification systems and currently relies on a user doing this for every action which is very time consuming and has makes the close out questionable as it is being edited by another party

2 vuotta sitten

Thanks for the review Paul. That's great feedback about non users making comments etc. We'll pass this onto the team so thanks for the suggestions.

JP
Owner, USA
Kiinteistöala, 2-10 - työntekijät

Complete package.

5,0 2 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: iAuditor is at the core of my business and I count on it every day to deliver high quality inspection reports. I've been using iAuditor for more than 10 years. Chat customer support is most of the time, FANTASTIC!

Hyvät puolet:

Complete package which includes more options than I can use. The templates are 100% customizable. The PDF reports look very professional without efforts.

Huonot puolet:

There are a few things missing. A supervisor who wants to review the inspectors work prior to sending it to the client can not do it without logging into the inspector's account. Very annoying.

2 vuotta sitten

Hi JP. Thanks for the review. Glad to hear you are liking our PDF reports.

Matthew
Process Engineer, USA
Mekaaninen ja teollinen suunnittelu, 11-50 - työntekijät
Käytti ohjelmistoa seuraavaan tarkoitukseen: 1–5 kuukautta

iAuditor after 5 weeks

4,0 6 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: Our company has been working on building a built-in-quality system to meet our customers needs. We have explored a number of options and have found iAuditor to best suit our needs out of the many products we have tried.
The initial set up was a little cumbersome but mostly due on our part. Once we understood how things worked everything seemed to flow together better. The iAuditor team must be commended for their availability and their responsiveness to issues we have discovered. We utilize the windows and web platform mainly, and the windows platform is the newest so finding a few bugs was bound to happen. The iAuditor team was quick to respond though and was able to fix most of our issues within a week, one even the next day.
There are a few limitations to the platform, but the issues we have had are specific to our needs. Some of the issues are slated to be addressed and some may not make it off the drawing board, but even still in its current form it does what we need it to do.
We are happy with the product, it could be more suited to our needs in some respects but overall it works.
We like it.
We use it.

Hyvät puolet:

The versatility of the platform, being able to work with a web portal and windows platform is a benefit for us. The ease of use of setting up audits and being able to review the data we have entered.

Huonot puolet:

Some of the features we would like to see are not fully implemented as of yet.

Randy
Lead Trainer/Safety Manager, USA
Rakentaminen, 51-200 - työntekijät

Very effective app

5,0 2 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: Having IAuditor has been a super successful product. I am now eliminating so much paper work. The ease of creating templates makes it so easy. The transfer of vital information is what is needed and this app makes it very easy.

Hyvät puolet:

This app is very easy to use. From making a template or finding one that suits your type of business. Rolling out was as easy as 1-2-3. If you want to stay minimal you can always select a certain amount of seats and have those people be held accountable for downloading and sending information through a PDF when needed. Being able to capture pictures helps when explaining things.

Huonot puolet:

The only thing I would say that would make this better is to have some way to integrate a video part to the app

2 vuotta sitten

Hey Randy. Thanks for the review. Good to hear it was easy to roll out!

Randy
IT Manager, USA
Kemikaalit, 1 001-5 000 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

Online Auditing using IAuditor saves time, resources and Safety.

5,0 viime vuonna

Kommentit: Our dock audits were all paper and it created mass filings every month of paperwork that has to be kept for a duration of time. Now everything is online and can be retrieved from the web. We are also able to share best practice audits thru our organization by sharing the audits in the cloud.

Hyvät puolet:

The creation of the audits was the easiest I have used. Uploading current audits into the system and using the software to recognize the contents is simple. Also, the dashboard lets you create the reports to match our requirements. Charts, graphs, summaries. It is all there.

Huonot puolet:

No complaints about the software. It has saved us so much resources.

viime vuonna

Hi Randy. Thanks for the review and feedback. Glad to hear you are making use of our reporting system.

Brian
OSH Business Partner, Australia
Lentoyhtiöt/ilmailu, 201-500 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

Versatile product, great analytics, easy to develop custom reports. Give it a try.

4,0 2 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: Good experience from the start, when I experimented with the program before my company implemented it, getting better as we use it for more types of inspections.

Hyvät puolet:

Data analytics; ease of development and management of change; Dashboards are clear and user friendly. Mobile friendly. Our colleagues are asking to get access to the program, rather that us trying to convince them to use it.

Huonot puolet:

What minor cons there are usually easily fixed or explained by your team. Thanks.

2 vuotta sitten

Thanks for the review Brian. It's great to hear you are utilizing Analytics.

Glen
Regional Property & Facilities Manager, Britannia
Kuljetus/kuorma-autoliikenne/rautatiet, 10 000+ - työntekijät

GL Review

5,0 2 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: We use the App to conduct a host of safety and compliance audits across a large and diverse national portfolio. It's easy to photograph issues and highlight areas for improvement and the reports are all stored for future reference. The dashboard is also useful and allows us to track our audit programme

Hyvät puolet:

Easy to use for auditors. Great range of templates on public library that can be used as a starting point for creating our own audits. Easy to set up scoring matrix and weighting for key issues. Great support

Huonot puolet:

Can't think of any negatives to highlight

2 vuotta sitten

Hi Glen. Thanks for the review. Love the concept of a 5 min trial and that we passed the test!

Elena
Quality Assistant, Saint Lucia
Vieraanvaraisuuspalvelut, 501-1 000 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

Thank You for Making My Job 10x Easier!

5,0 4 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: My role requires that I conduct several daily hygiene audits of areas like the kitchens, bars, and restaurants so as to score how well they are doing at adhering to our corporate standards. This tool allows me to conduct these audits much faster, it allows me to upload pictures and apply comments. I am also able to give the supervisor of the area a score of their performance and all the areas in which they fell short at the end of the audit. I am able to upload these audits in any format that I want, I usually choose PDF, so that I can easily email it to the heads of department. This software also allows you to keep track of your own performance by telling you how many audits you conduct within any given date period, how long you spend on each audit, the topmost failed items, etc. This has made my job 10 times easier! I am so happy with it!

Hyvät puolet:

How easy it is to create audit checklists and how convenient it is to use in actual, physical auditing.

Huonot puolet:

There are no cons to this software in my opinion

Pete
Podcaster, Uusi-Seelanti
Yleishyödylliset palvelut, 2-10 - työntekijät

Super versatile

5,0 9 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: If you're reasonably tech savvy and know how to set up integrations, the possibilities with this software are endless. Email the office as soon as an inspection is completed? Done. Create a draft invoice as soon as the audit is saved? Done. The only limiter will be your imagination.

Hyvät puolet:

iAuditor is easy to use and allows me to send inspection results from the field to clients or my own office in real time. Spend the time learning how to create and modify your templates and the potential is unlimited. Alternatively, hire me to set you up :)

Huonot puolet:

Nothing, it's got so many good features that there's nothing to not like

9 kuukautta sitten

Hi Pete - Thanks for the review and feedback. Really glad to see you are making use of our integrations!