Olemme auttaneet yrityksiä valitsemaan
parempia ohjelmistoja jo 15 vuoden ajan

Tietoja tuotteesta LearnWorlds

LearnWorlds on tehokas mutta kevyt, täysin mukautettava tuotemerkitön pilvipohjainen LMS, jossa on erinomaiset verkkokauppaominaisuudet.

Lue lisää tuotteesta LearnWorlds

Hyvät puolet:

They are extremely helpful and responsive throughout the entire process. I researched over 100 LMS options when I began our school and I have never once regretted choosing Learnworlds.

Huonot puolet:

I was very passively sympathized with but given NO ANSWERS and NO HELP. Finally, this morning, I fixed the bug, and told customer service they could close that ticket.

LearnWorlds: arvostelut

Keskimääräinen pisteytys

Helppokäyttöisyys
Asiakaspalvelu
Ominaisuudet
Vastinetta rahalle

Todennäköisyys suosittelulle

Tuotteen LearnWorlds yleisarvosana on 4,7/5 tähteä. Se perustuu 126 Capterran käyttäjän arvosteluun.

Oletko käyttänyt tuotetta LearnWorlds aiemmin?

Jaa kokemuksesi muiden ohjelmisto-ostajien kanssa.

Suodata arvosteluja (126)

Aimee Rebekah
Aimee Rebekah
Director, USA
Vaihtoehtoinen lääketiede, 2–10 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

Best value for LMS for a small school

5,0 viime vuonna

Kommentit: I have loved my experience so far with LearnWorlds so much that I decided to build another site with it for a membership site that has a meditation library that I was hosting on WordPress & that I was going to develop an app for. If you think outside of the box you can use LearnWorlds to deliver content not just for courses because it's so flexible this is what I love about it. You can scale it way up and have really high level courses and programs or you can scale it way down and have just a simple tool for content delivery.

Hyvät puolet:

The things I love most about LearnWorlds are:1. The ability to import SCORM files and have them be part of the course delivery.2. The variety of assessments.3. The website templates.4. The ability to have all courses on a branded app.

Huonot puolet:

There is a little bit of a learning curve to get started. I switched from teachable and teachable does not have the functionality that LearnWorlds does and it also has a really simple start up process. LearnWorlds has more going on when you login and so you have to process more information to get started. Overall I still find it really simple and intuitive. It's not complicated it's just a lot more to process at first.

Rod
Director, USA
Ammattikoulutus ja valmennus, 2–10 - työntekijät

The best I've found yet.

5,0 6 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: Overall I love working with Learnworlds. I appreciate the support team who are always responsive and helpful. I love LW commitment to improvement as well and also that they've happy for feedback. After almost a decade of developing educational resources online, they are absolutely the best I've encountered.

Hyvät puolet:

We had been using a competitor LMS for some time and when we started the basic features such as video management, text docs etc. were fairly comparable. So the most appealing features initially was the ability to adapt the platform to our 'look', the community pages and the inbox features. I also grew to appreciate the Vimeo integration and now the improvements in the above and also the mass email function and wide range of tools and features are pretty compelling.

Huonot puolet:

We found the sales functions not suitable for our offers so couldn't use that and therefore lost other functions such as affiliate programs.

Huomioon otetut vaihtoehdot: Thinkific

Perusteet valita LearnWorlds: A big issue was the fact the Thinkific never allowed us to delete old programs so after 7 years the dashboard was a mess. Once we started shopping around though the additional features that LW had including in-platform community etc made it an easy choice. Then once we met with Antonis I really liked him and then the other team members we interacted with.

Vaihdettu kohteesta: Thinkific

Perusteet vaihtaa tuotteeseen LearnWorlds: They just couldn't compare to all the features of Learnworlds.

Kelly-Ann
Chief Visual Officer, Australia
Koulutuksen hallinta, 2–10 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

They sepnd a lot of time getting your business then ignore the problems

2,0 4 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: They are really responsive in the first couple of months so you can invest your time and money setting up in their system. Then once you're invested they ignore you and spend their time trying to grow their business model with new clients. If you have a long term plan for online learning I'm not sure they're ready to cater to any other businesses than their own.

Hyvät puolet:

It has a nice look, and is user friendly.

Huonot puolet:

The software has problems. Tabulation of reports and certificates are something I have been going back and forth with the development and customer service team about, they have been incorrect. They apologise for the problems, come back to me every 4 days when they can be bothered and just say we are super busy growing our business due to the surge in online application due to Covid. That doesn't solve my problems, nor does it justify my subscription. My problems are still outstanding and months, weeks later they are still looking into it. Very poor.

Brienne
Founder, USA
Terveys, hyvinvointi ja kuntoilu, Itsetyöllistetyt
Arvostelijan lähde

Basic, if you’re just getting started

4,0 3 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: It was recommended as a cheaper alternative and initially was easy to set up so would recommend for someone just getting started, and who has very basic elements to their course.

Hyvät puolet:

Good trainings available, decent cost compared to some of the more well known platforms, straightforward set up, but as we got into the final stages of inputting all my content, it was clear that the user experience was not going to be what I wanted.

Huonot puolet:

The elements I had in my course could not be inputted or featured the way I wanted which would have impacted students’ content consumption and flow of the lessons

Huomioon otetut vaihtoehdot: Thinkific

Perusteet vaihtaa tuotteeseen LearnWorlds: I ended up switching to Kajabi and am much happier with the comprehensive elements, my course is set up the way I want and there is a Community option which I include.

Robert
Robert
Head Of Strategic Marketing, USA
Tietokoneen ohjelmistot, 1 001–5 000 - työntekijät

LearnWorld – Nice user interface and support

4,0 10 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: The option to create interactive videos is very good, as well as the integration it has with other software such as Google Drive, Calendly and Zoom. The customer service is another highlight. The servce is not only prompt and courteous, but they also follow up diligently. If you raise a support ticket, you can expect quick feedback is something that stands out from other platforms that have lousy customer service. Overall, I think LearnWorlds is smart in its functionality, focused on a clean and flexible user experience

Hyvät puolet:

What I like most about LearnWorlds is the user interface, it is simple and easy to navigate, it does not have confusing menus, it is a good platform to offer training and professional skills in a company, What sets it apart is the constant innovation of the team to improve the platform. I've worked with other learning platforms like Docebo and Edcast, but LearnWorlds is a perfect fit for me. Its user inteface is intuitive, especially if you are already familiar with Wordpress and Microsoft office. The platform also offers excellent training through its Masterclass series and Academy, making it easy to pick up new features.

Huonot puolet:

The learning curve for people who have not worked with these types of platforms before can be long. Because it takes time to get used to.

Aleksandra
Board Member, Puola
Arvostelijan lähde

Best e-learning platform you can get. Ever.

5,0 7 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: What I love most, besides the simple fact that it is easy to operate, are the people behind the scenes - the outstanding Customer Support, the developers who react swiftly and accomodate for the strangest needs and trainers who walk us through new features on webinars. If you are looking for a really great platform this is your sign to look no further.

Hyvät puolet:

I've never encountered such perfectly serving Customer Support. The platform is worth every penny. Versatile, easy to design, you simply have fun designing your courses. Plus the neverending new features introductions we are pampered with. Don't hesitate and go for it!

Huonot puolet:

Nothing. Seriously nothing. It's perfect.

Dot
Company Director, Britannia
Arvostelijan lähde

The product is doing exactly what we want it to

5,0 7 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: Very positive so far. I ran into one issue which was basically not a problem with the product - just a case of us working out which settings to apply to get things set up as we needed. The minute I reached out for help, the support team were on it, and get me sorted immediately, in such a friendly helpful way.

Hyvät puolet:

Everything is very clear and obvious when setting up - although we were offered an onboarding session to help set up our school, we enjoyed taking time to wrap our heads around it all - and got things looking and working exactly as we want for our needs. The flow of communications to learners as they are assigned to the content works so well, and we find the onboarding process quick and efficient.

Huonot puolet:

It's not a massive problem - as we worked round it by cloning a course and making additional versions of it (which is SO easy) - but perhaps it would be good to be able to have multiple instructors to one course have specifically assigned learners and be able to receive notifications only when their assigned learners submit, rather than have to make multiple copies of the course.

Verkko-oppiminen, Itsetyöllistetyt

Looking Forward to Many More Years

5,0 5 kuukautta sitten

Hyvät puolet:

The website design and SEO on LearnWorlds is great. My website ranks very high on Google, and I was able to customize so many different aspects, which is incredibly important when making an e-learning course. Their customer service is amazing and very helpful.

Huonot puolet:

Their web design and course creation can be a little daunting at the beginning making it not super beginner friendly, but still worth it in the long run.

Samuel
Samuel
Product Manager, USA
Sairaalat ja terveydenhuolto, 201–500 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

Fantastic option to host online courses!

Hyvät puolet:

I love how powerful, intuitive, and easy-to-use the LearnWorlds administrator interface is. I can do everything I need to manage my school with minimal effort. They are constantly adding new features that allow me to do more with my school. Their support and customer service teams are super helpful and responsive. My company gets incredible value from LearnWorlds at a low price.

Huonot puolet:

There are a few additional features I'd like to see. For instance, the ability to customize scheduled reports and more built-in third party integrations for my company's tech stack (Salesforce, Eloqua, Marketo). These are all incredibly minor compared to the vast array of great features LearnWorlds has already.

Koulutuksen hallinta, 11–50 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

Professional and growing platform with latest features and personal support

5,0 5 kuukautta sitten

Hyvät puolet:

All market standard features are available. Many templates and non-technical frontend, but also customizable to suit own demands. Support is really responsive and technically experienced. Platform performance is great. Easy to scale up business. New features are being released and become available to your school on a regular basis.

Huonot puolet:

Actually we always found a solution to our requirements, especially due to a dedicated success manager acting as a sparring partner when investigating new ideas.

Karen
Owner, USA
Arvostelijan lähde

The customer service and website creation tools are WOW!

4,0 2 vuotta sitten

Hyvät puolet:

As I went through the learning curve with Learnworlds, I was able to look through their help area and found many articles and videos that helped me. When I couldn't figure something out, I could just create a ticket and they got back to me super fast (like in under an hour!). Sometimes, the functionality I wanted wasn't something that Learnworlds normally does, but they usually gave me some workarounds. I opened trail accounts at no less than a dozen companies, and this was the absolute best.

Huonot puolet:

I serve K-12 students, so I wish there were more functions that were targeted to my industry. For example, I really want my students to have multiple subscriptions, but they can't. I also wish a parent could log in and have their own portal where they can set up their children's accounts. As of now, each of my students (even if they're five) need their own account with a separate email. I am working around it, but it's not great.

Eric
Learning Designer, Irlanti
Tietotekniikka ja tietopalvelut, Itsetyöllistetyt

The best LMS I worked with in years

4,0 viime vuonna

Kommentit: Just the best LMS I used in years. It is so easy and quick to create a site, add courses and content and sell them.

Hyvät puolet:

It is really easy to get started, start your design from a wide choice of templates and create courses to upload your content. Learners can very quickly log in and get started. Really an awesome platform.

Huonot puolet:

This is a LMS platform that has tons of options to allow academic like schools to get online and share courses, but also small and medium size businesses to sell their courses. One of the task is to go through a lot of options to turn off to suit your needs.

Huomioon otetut vaihtoehdot: Docebo ja TalentLMS

Perusteet vaihtaa tuotteeseen LearnWorlds: The range of options is the widest for the best price

Sherry
Co-Founder, USA

I love the Learnworlds platform

5,0 3 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: Great experience! LW has the best support and customer service I’ve ever experienced with any other LMS.

Hyvät puolet:

Ease of use, ability to customize, and having full control to make changes.

Huonot puolet:

It does not integrate with Constant Contacts. The blog looks nice, but I would prefer more than 2 different templates to use.

Huomioon otetut vaihtoehdot: Thinkific

Perusteet vaihtaa tuotteeseen LearnWorlds: Learnworlds was the only one of my top three that supported SCORM files.

Demi
Marketing, USA
Vakuutusala, 51–200 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

User friendly and lots of functions and features!

Hyvät puolet:

LearnWorlds is very user friendly and easy to learn. There are a lot of functions we can use and different ways we can customize our product to make it personable to our company brand. It's also great that they have interactive features that we can integrate into our e-learning courses. The software had the features and functions we were looking for in providing the e-learning course we wanted to provide to our clients. You can import your own videos, add subtitles, have interactive quizzes, and even provide automatic certification upon completion of the course! All the reports and analytics that are available to admins are also really helpful because it allows me to track user progress and lost certificates if needed.

Huonot puolet:

There are some features that I would have hoped to be even more customizable, but whenever I ask the Support team for assistance, they always do their best to give me an alternative option or a workaround which is always nice. I think it would be nice to have some customizable pop-up alerts in case there are anything we need to notify our users when they first enter our site. Minor things such as being able to edit the footer on some pages or customizing the contact form to have more fields would be a great addition!

3 vuotta sitten

Thank you so much for this amazing review Demi! We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review. We always take into consideration our customers feedback and, wherever possible, implement it in our frequent updates. On the 23rd of March, we are launching the new Popup builder to engage your visitors with the most versatile popup builder on the market. Stay tuned! see more here: https://whatsnew.learnworlds.com/en

Mediatuotanto, 2–10 - työntekijät

Elearning by accident

5,0 5 vuotta sitten

Hyvät puolet:

We had a customer that had us create all of their elearning for their company, so we had to get involved into this new area, and since we do media creation, they wanted us to coordinate the whole project. We tried many elearning apps and we finally recommended this one to our client for different reasons. It I should very easy to use, flexible and intuitive. The value/price equation is excellent. The app allows you to grow with it. It is very powerful and has many extras that most elearning platforms don't have, like the interactive videos app included with the subscription. The platform offers web hosting, very useful marketing tools, and email marketing tools or integrations. The support I should excellent and you get the impression they are on top of it. It is a great platform.

Huonot puolet:

They platform offers gamification but it is not completely developed so it is not very useful. However, they stated it is in progress of being improved.

Huomioon otetut vaihtoehdot: 360Learning

Perusteet valita LearnWorlds: More accessible, great features.

Lauren
Leadership Development, USA
Kuljetus/kuorma-autoliikenne/rautatiet, 201–500 - työntekijät

Great Education Platform

5,0 3 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: Still learning the product but very happy with our test results. Very excited to offer a plat form for the team for learning and development.

Hyvät puolet:

The ability to brand your academy and offer online learning to the team. LearnWorlds offers us the ability to upload video learning, quizzes and offer the team an experience online that they can access from their home, office on their computer or their mobile devide.

Huonot puolet:

There is a drip email feature that requires you to add the user 24 hours before you can send an email. This is a bit frustrating.

3 vuotta sitten

Lauren, thank you for sharing your experience and valuable insights on using LearnWorlds! We're so excited to hear that your overall experience with LearnWorlds is a positive one and that you can offer a top-notch learning experience to your team. We have already shared your constructive feedback with the product team. If you need any further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to our trusted Customer Success team. We wish you every success!

Yashovardhan
Researcher, Intia
Koulutuksen hallinta, 1 001–5 000 - työntekijät

LearnWorlds: Best Resource to Start Learning Online

5,0 viime vuonna

Kommentit: LearnWorlds has been an amazing partner for us as we build our online school. They have been responsive to our needs, flexible in their approach, and have built out a robust platform that meets the needs of our students. We are extremely happy with our partnership with LearnWorlds and would recommend them to anyone looking for an online school solution.

Hyvät puolet:

The most impactful features of LearnWorlds are its scalability, its ease of use, and its ability to integrate with existing business processes. LearnWorlds is very easy to use, and its integration with existing business processes was seamless. I was able to quickly create and launch my first course without any issues.

Huonot puolet:

I found the course creation process to be a bit confusing and time consuming. I also found the text editor to be a bit basic and lacking in features.

Jeanette
CEO, Norja
Arvostelijan lähde

LearnWorlds is the tool to teach the world

5,0 3 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: I don't have to employ at least 3 people to do the tasks that Learnworlds do for me. It is a perfect fit.

Hyvät puolet:

The solution is a perfect fit for me and my company. I have even though I am very picky never missed any features or functions. It is very well thought of down to the smallest detail. Professionals making the perfect tool for their peers.

Huonot puolet:

The only thing that comes to mind if the fact, that I didn't make it myself - the biggest compliment ever.

3 vuotta sitten

Jeanette, thank you for this amazing review! Thank you for the trust, we are thankful for customers like you. Our support squad will be here for you every step of the way.

Kalkidan Amare
Business development manager, Sveitsi
Arvostelijan lähde

Awesome product, incredible support!

5,0 6 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: I'm very satusfied. Took a long time for me to pick and sort among those available in the market, but I'm glad that I ended up with Learnwords!

Hyvät puolet:

Ease of use and set up! But above everything else, the support is just simply incredible. Super prompt and accommodating, and they follow through to make sure that the issue is resolved. Gives me the confidence and feeling that I'm not alone in the process. There's also an account manager assigned to my school, whose monitoring my progress and proactively reaching out to provide support. Hard to go wrong with this combination!

Huonot puolet:

There's really nothing i've seen to dislike yet.

Sally
Partner, Australia
Ammattikoulutus ja valmennus, 2–10 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

LearnWorlds has helped us to quickly pivot to an online learning platform

Hyvät puolet:

It was well supported with online help and was intuitive enough for people with very limited software experience to quickly understand and launch an online school. Customer service has been very responsive and helpful. We were up and running and growing within a very short period of time and are about to launch our new site which will include many of the upgrades that are now available.

Huonot puolet:

Creating blogs is not as simple or intuitive as it could be, so it takes longer than I would like. Other issues we initially had have all been addressed through the ongoing improvements within LearnWorlds.

3 vuotta sitten

Thank you for taking the time to leave an insightful review, Sally! Your feedback is valuable and we have already shared this with the team. We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. Keep up the great work

mark
Facilitator and Coach, USA
Koulutuksen hallinta, 2–10 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

LearnWorlds is great to scale a learning/education business

5,0 2 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: This has given me confidence to create and launch an online school and scale in a way i never thought possible.

Hyvät puolet:

The platform is incredibly easy to use. They have just about thought of every detail to make set-up, design and publish. The resource library is packed with quick guides, especially helpful as a new user. When i got stuck, a quick search of the topic gives immediate, easy to follow steps. For anyone feeling intimidated about creating an online school for first time - don't! There is a good range of options and features to make content engaging for the learner.

Huonot puolet:

WE are just about to launch our online school, no negative comments so far in my experience.

Scott
COO, USA
Arvostelijan lähde

I paid thousands of dollars and they don't have a no brainer feature??????????????

1,0 8 kuukautta sitten

Hyvät puolet:

Easy to setup. Thought we were making a good decision. Oops.

Huonot puolet:

WE HAVE TO HAVE A USER FACING TIMER ON OUR COURSE. This is mandated by the State for our course work and LearnWorlds is dragging their feet taking the 30 min it would take to enable the feature.Their team is slow and won't implement no-brainer necessities. Very disappointed and wasting so much time and giving them thousands of $$$ for nothing.

Alberto
Alberto
Co-founder, Espanja
Arvostelijan lähde

It is a good option to create your own course management platform

4,0 10 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: We were evaluating several platforms, starting with MoodleCloud but it was not very attractive for the user. We tried LearnWorlds and it convinced us, we hired it for several months because it had all the features we were looking for and it was a cheap option. Currently we do not use them because we have not achieved the desired user number, but we think it is one of the best applications to create your own e-learning platform.

Hyvät puolet:

It is very easy to use, it is very complete with all the functions that are needed, it includes integrations with other tools. The technical support is very fast and they always solve incidents or queries very quickly.

Huonot puolet:

Might be missing a few more integrations

Geoffrey
Founder, Kenia

The Best Learning Platform In the world

5,0 2 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: Great LMS in the world.

Hyvät puolet:

The best learning platform I have ever interacted with.

Huonot puolet:

An option should be made to allow the users to grade participants in the discussions as well as allow the participants to grade their peer's assessments. Secondly, the platform should allow the instructors to assign the students to peer assess the other learner's assignment other than the instructor doing the assessment. In short, it should have features that allow peer assignment

Rafael
Rafael
CEO, Brasilia
Arvostelijan lähde

The perfect solution to sell online courses and build your own online academy!

5,0 6 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: Before I used wordpress with a series of plugins to deliver my courses online, which required a lot of configuration time, bug fixes and customizations. After migrating to leranworlds I was able to focus more on what matters: the production of the contents!

Hyvät puolet:

I love the ease of creating the landing pages of the courses and adding and organizing the content. It is a complete platform, with a lot of flexibility to adapt to different online business models.

Huonot puolet:

The only functionality that I did not find is the ability to make the release of classes dependent on making previous modules ...