Tuotteen Atera arvostelut

4,6 (288)

Tietoja tuotteesta Atera

Atera is the ultimate all-in-one remote IT management solution for MSPs, IT consultants and IT departments. Try Atera for free today!

Lue lisää tuotteesta Atera

Hyvät puolet:

Atera has all the features that we were looking for. Adding another device to monitor is easy and does not increase your costs.

Huonot puolet:

Lack of some of the features that are presented in similar prices products.

Atera: arvostelut

Keskimääräinen pisteytys

Helppokäyttöisyys
Asiakaspalvelu
Ominaisuudet
Vastinetta rahalle

Todennäköisyys suosittelulle

Tuotteen Atera yleisarvosana on 4,6/5 tähteä. Se perustuu 288 Capterran käyttäjän arvosteluun.

Oletko käyttänyt tuotetta Atera aiemmin?

Jaa kokemuksesi muiden ohjelmisto-ostajien kanssa.

Suodata arvosteluja (288)

Systems Administrator, USA
Vahvistettu LinkedIn-käyttäjä
Autoteollisuus, 5 001-10 000 - työntekijät

Perfect Fit for Many Scenarios

5,0 6 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: The learning curve for Atera makes it great for entry level IT personnel or non-IT users who need to support applications rather than PC issues. It is a perfect fit for application managers who need an easy to use, affordable tool to support a large or small flock of systems and associated applications and users. Tech Support is very good. Reporting is handy and functional. Integrated remote control is seamless one it is setup. Scripting is very useable.

Hyvät puolet:

The licensing model for Atera sets it apart from most other similar RMM tools. Each licensed technician can manage unlimited client systems. This alleviates the overhead of tracking your head count and makes Atera possibly the most cost effective RMM product on the market today. Tech Support from Atera is also outstanding providing timely live chat interaction. They have provided more than sufficient answers to what I perceived as complicated propositions. The Atera Support Technicians are polite and appear to have a fairly decent mastery of the product.

Huonot puolet:

Patch management is a little clunky and the Atera agent does not always restart on its own when the PC is restarted. There is a fix for this, but that fix should not be necessary for this type of product. Its a fairly manageable inconvenience. Client system naming can get off track, but is also not hard to fix.

5 kuukautta sitten

Thank you for your review and for being a loyal Ateran! Glad to see that you are getting the value for money with our all-in-one Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) solution and that you found onboarding to be easy. We will definitely let our Support Team know that you've had a great experience - it will make their day

Brian
Owner, USA
Tietoverkot, 2-10 - työntekijät

Impressive features.

5,0 viime kuussa Uusi

Kommentit: Very well made product. Has a ton of features. Has allowed our MSP to grow and add more value to customers.

Hyvät puolet:

I like how it is a full feature MSP tool in one software. We can add more value to our customers and provide better service due to atera

Huonot puolet:

It is on the pricey side especially as we add technicians. The mobile app is glitchy. Tickets don't always display properly.

viime kuussa

Hi Brian, Thanks for leaving a review for Atera's all-in-one platform! Happy to hear you like the long list of features we offer, and that using Atera has allowed your MSP to grow. Regarding any glitches or display issues, please reach out to our Support team about this. As for our pricing, we have a very unique model to price by technician instead of end-point, which ends up being very cost-effective for our customers.

Tim
owner, Alankomaat

Great all-in-one integrated MSP/RMM service

3,0 viime kuussa Uusi

Kommentit: I work with Atera for 12 years now and it is part of my company structure. So my experience is positive. It's usable for me. I don't use all components yet, we are just a small ICT company.

Hyvät puolet:

flawless integration of RMM/managment/ticketing and other features. But a great pro is the license model: pay per agent instead of pay per device

Huonot puolet:

I miss the Apple Mac agent in the professional version, that should be a standard feature for all subscriptions Dutch language for ticket system. seperate dashboard for central monitoring screen at the helpdesk office.

viime kuussa

Hi Tim, Thanks for leaving this great review. It is important to hear both what you like about Atera ("flawless integration," the pricing model, all-in-one solution) and where we can improve (Mac agent in the pro subscription, Dutch language available on the platform). We appreciate your valuable insight, and hope that you continue to find Atera is efficient and helps you work the most effectively!

Graham
Owner, Computer Technician, Kanada

Huomioon otetut vaihtoehdot:

Atera, a Strong Contender for anyone starting up an MSP-based business.

4,0 viime kuussa Uusi

Kommentit: This software allowed me to operate in a computer support business during the last couple of years where in person visits declined on some sites. Initial pricing was quite affordable even though a business with one technician doesn't require a full ticketing and PSA tool, but felt that if I did grow enough I'd make use of these features in time.

Hyvät puolet:

The best thing about Atera is that it is always improving features, even weekly but at least monthly. I had some experience with NABLE MSP support software, so was familiar with many of the aspects that Atera had to offer and simply needed to start deployment of agents at my customer sites, so felt very productive very soon after starting. There are many resources readily available to gain additional training in areas where I don't feel as confident. Although it didn't happen often, I was able to receive technical support for issues relating to the agents or dashboard in general in CHAT, so there was no waiting.

Huonot puolet:

Up until two weeks ago, I had no issues with Atera. There is many new features that are being developed monthly, but most of them are not available to the lowest subscription package, but it makes sense that people paying more money should have an increasing number of features available to them. Two weeks ago, I get a payment notification from Atera that is significantly higher. When I sent an inquiry email through Atera's Contact system, they suggested that they had sent out notification months before. My incoming messages from Atera are filtered into an ATERA INCOMING MAIL folder and I double checked and verified that I had never received it. The Atera Pro level subscription increased by 33% a month. I received a return email sent back suggesting that Atera hadn't raised it's pricing in the last 6 years. At a time where small business owners are trying to build back to pre-pandemic business levels, it's unfortunate that Atera didn't have our backs. The less than helpful response from Atera also suggested that if I prepaid for the full year, it would be less of an increase overall. I also moved many of my existing sites to make use of Emsisoft Business Software and a few to utilize Acronis Cyber Backups, my payments to Atera are more than double what the Pro subscription was originally set at and that obviously means nothing.

viime kuussa

Hi Graham, Thanks for taking the time to leave this detailed review of the Atera platform. We are very glad that you were drawn in by the pricing model, and that you like how often we release new features. Regarding the price increase, we are very sorry that you did not receive prior notification of this. The email was sent out to the main contact on every account, and it is possible that it went to the wrong contact. Please reach out to support so that we can ensure that the correct email is listed, to avoid missing important communication in the future. We hope that Atera continues to be a vital part of your business, and that you are able to take full-advantage of the features.

Grant
Project/Operations Manager, USA
Mekaaninen ja teollinen suunnittelu, 51-200 - työntekijät

So happy to meet Atera!

5,0 viime kuussa Uusi

Kommentit: Our older vendor didn't seem to know what they wanted to be any longer. Solutions/add-ons never worked correctly and were buggy. Unreliable.

Hyvät puolet:

Love the simplicity and manageable layout. Customization has been a huge plus especially for the Dashboard. The Network Discovery tool has proved invaluable. Patch Management compared with our previous vendor has made monitoring the process and updates much easier. We love that every month there are product improvements and new innovations.

Huonot puolet:

Honestly have nothing negative to add to this section. The solution is great!

viime kuussa

Hi Grant, Thanks for reviewing Atera - it is great to hear how manageable you find the platform. I am happy to hear that Network Discovery is "invaluable," to you and the team, and that you are on top of our frequent product updates! The fact that you have no cons to add says it all! But of course, if you ever have any issues or suggestions, please reach out to us and we will happily assist. I hope Atera continues to be the right solution for you, making your job easier!

Andrea
IT MANAGER, Italia

I need free time for me

5,0 viime kuussa Uusi

Kommentit: We manage many clients and many servers. The best thing is how everything is under control. And ATERA does it really well. All too well

Hyvät puolet:

Since we use ATERA, we discover another king of metod to manage our customer. Simplicity is better quality of Atera.

Huonot puolet:

Still nothing for now. Every day is a new discovery by implementing management functions

viime kuussa

Hi Andrea, Thanks for reviewing Atera. So happy to hear that you find the platform to be simple and effective for you. Hopefully you continue to find no cons, and to discover new management functions. Check out our release notes to stay up to date: https://support.atera.com/hc/en-us/sections/201896227-Release-Notes

Adam
System Administrator, USA
Sairaalat ja terveydenhuolto, 201-500 - työntekijät

Huomioon otetut vaihtoehdot:

Great RMM solution for standalone business with multiple locations.

5,0 viime kuussa Uusi

Kommentit: We needed a RMM/remote connection solution for in-house IT ticketing and helpdesk for a growing eye care/healthcare/eye surgery company with two technicians, 8 locations, some in-house server/data management, and nearly 500 endpoints/workstations. Atera has been great to cover all those needs.

Hyvät puolet:

To be honest, the price is what caught my eye first. I assumed that when you pay less, you get a lot less, but that is NOT the case. Atera does exactly what we needed, and we don't feel like we are paying for option we don't even use. Solid reliable service.

Huonot puolet:

Very few minor issues that aren't even worth mentioning.

viime kuussa

Hi Adam, Thanks for taking the time to leave this review of Atera. Happy to hear that you came for the price, but stayed for the value you found in the platform! We hope that Atera continues to fill your needs as an MSP.

Josh
Networks and Systems Specialist, Kanada
Arvostelijan lähde

Great software that keeps getting better!

5,0 viime kuussa Uusi

Kommentit: It's a great product at a great price. I hope they keep improving and listen to the community that uses it!

Hyvät puolet:

It's easy to set up and use. All the features are there and they keeps adding more and fine tuning the experience.

Huonot puolet:

The only thing that has been frustrating is the lack of multimonitor support in Splashtop (the main remote connection software). This feature is available in the regular version of Spashtop, the community has requested it numerous times but it still hasn't been implemented.

viime kuussa

Hey Josh, Thanks for taking the time to leave this review. Happy to hear that you find Atera easy-to-use, and like the continually added features! Regarding multi-monitor support, you are able to do this with AnyDesk which is available on our Growth and Power subscription plans! Keep enjoying Atera, Josh!

Benjamin
IT Manager, Kanada
Louhinta ja metallit, 51-200 - työntekijät

Helped us dramatically streamline IT Support

Hyvät puolet:

Atera helped us dramatically to streamline our IT support, remote administration, system health monitoring and system automation. Giving us insights that were only possible with physically having the machine within our network before.

Huonot puolet:

Additional Atera features are only available as an additional subscription.

viime kuussa

Hi Benjamin, Thanks for taking the time to review Atera. So great that the platform has helped you streamline your IT support, thats our goal! Regarding new features being available for additional subscriptions, this is a company decision. However, you are always welcome to reach out to [email protected] to give us this important feedback.

CEO, USA

Atera is a good product

4,0 viime kuussa Uusi

Remote Access, managing, licensing, price

Huonot puolet:

multi monitor switching only option, limited support , chrome incompatibility?, lack of vpn option (with webroot)

viime kuussa

Hi David, Thanks for taking the time to leave this review. Happy to hear you like Atera's pricing model, and use the Remote Access features. Regarding the cons you have listed, any technical issues should be brought up with our support team so you can run everything as smoothly as possible! Our support is always willing to help, and you can also request to talk with your Customer Success Manager.

Brandon
CTO, USA

Great MSP Product

5,0 10 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: I was doing 14 hour shifts dealing with maintenance and patch management as I couldn't find a tool that functioned for me like I needed it to. With Atera I still put in a few hours here and there, but the automation process went from a 24 hour job, to looking at a report for an hour and making sure everything worked as it should have. If it didn't I recall the automation script and run it again without my need to sit and watch it roll. That is just one major piece of my overall experience. I do know there are plenty of tools out there that do similar, if not the same type of thing, but I was already using specific tools, and products, and Atera has an integration with those tools, so my comfort level was much greater as I already knew how to use most of the offerings. All in all, Atera has been the best product for my company!

Hyvät puolet:

The software is very easy to use, and can replace multiple tools with one location. Very simple to setup, and can automate 90% of tasks.

Huonot puolet:

If we had a tier for billing/managing that was included in a Tech license that would be great. If I could get my CFO access we would most likely switch to Atera for all our time tracking and billing as well, but justifying the cost for a non-tech person to see anything is a hard pill to swallow.

10 kuukautta sitten

Thank you for the very kind and detailed review, Brandon! You are one of treasured customers, who we can resonate with our automation mindset and smart IT, and drive us to innovate further, and we are thrilled to hear you tell us about the real life time savings that you were able to accomplish. In regards to our pricing tiers, we try to hit the sweet spot beetween offering the best bang for your buck feature-wise, while also following our financial plans, but we are always listening to feedback for potential improvements.

Jake
IT Admin / Onsite Tech, USA

Huomioon otetut vaihtoehdot:

Recommend to any IT admin or service company

Kommentit: Fantastic!

Hyvät puolet:

Easy to keep track of all customers and their equipment. The alerts is a major plus and the ability to break down certain customers to folders for locations is great. The integration with Splashtop and Teamviewer is a big deal also. Pushing scripts remotely, installing software remotely and the automation of patch management is incredible and invaluable to my job. My favorite thing though has to be the dedication the Atera team shows this product as it is being constantly improved and added to which my previous product did not.

Huonot puolet:

Honestly I have not dug into every part of the software because I just have no need to use every single feature. The worst thing I would say is probably the file size limitation when moving files via Manage > File Transfer

2 vuotta sitten

Thank you for the review Jake, and for the nice words! Our team is constantly working on the product, and seeing our customers and partners notice our work, and make good use of our features is what is driving us forward. If you are interested in finding out more about Atera, feel free to use our fresh Atera Academy module, which will showcase features and ways of optimizing your workflow in fun and interactive ways, including quizzes!

Bhasker
IT Infra & Cloud Architect, USA
Tietokoneiden ja verkon suojaus, 201-500 - työntekijät

Cost effective product

4,0 2 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: Better than our old RMM specially with cost and features that is offered.

Hyvät puolet:

First most thing I like is easy to access all the features without any complicated menus. Deploying the agent using command line options helps me to rollout for mass deployment. The splashtop is fast and easy to connect that also gives you the messaging option on the top instead of going through manage> chat. Connecting to remote is faster than the other RMM we used before. Their chat support is instant, i never had to wait for more than a min anytime i try to contact support

Huonot puolet:

Lot of times the chat from the manage option will not work. I would like to have the feature of searching by custom field we create or to generate reports using custom field.

2 vuotta sitten

Bhasker, thank you for the detailed review, and we are glad to see you enjoying so many of our features! Custom fields can be used in a search from either the devices or the tickets view, and we have recently made it possible to display/export custom fields using the API, which has been a requested feature for a while. This should save you some time in optimizing your workflow and finding out what you need faster.

Brad
Solutions Director, USA
Tiedotuspalvelut, 2-10 - työntekijät

Huomioon otetut vaihtoehdot:

Does almost everything we need.

5,0 2 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: Over all I'm really happy with Atera it meets many of our needs and does almost all that we need it too. Also their support has been top notch.

Hyvät puolet:

Atera offers us a solid foundation for running our MSP business. Atera makes it simple to support our customers with a interface that is easy to manage and use.

Huonot puolet:

The business management side could use some work so that we could more easily manage all of our customers products and cost in a single location.

Robert
Technology Manager, Kanada
Tukkukauppa, 51-200 - työntekijät

Makes my life easy!

5,0 2 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: Extremely positive. Their support is excellent and they are very willing to listen to feedback.

Hyvät puolet:

For us it is all about problem alerting and remote management both of which work extremely well for us. I also use (lightly) the patching tools.

Huonot puolet:

I still find the patching and scripting tools to be a bit of a bother. My biggest complaint is the patching tool that does scheduling does not seem to pick up machines "after the fact" if they are not online when the schedule fires. The tool itself works well, it is the scheduler that seems to have issues.

Howard
President, Kanada

Huomioon otetut vaihtoehdot:

Great product with improvements rolled out monthly

Hyvät puolet:

Deployment through Group Policy is VERY easy as the installer is a very small MSI.

Huonot puolet:

Management for non-windows based machines is till not great. Mac OS deployment is very clunky and manual. Linux agent does not yet exist, but is apparently coming. Manually adding SNMP objects is still very clunky. The device layout screen is not customizable and looks like a wall of text. Atera has said these changes are coming, and their follow through this year on promised features vs deployed features is pretty good. So I'm optimistic this will be in place soon.

CEO, USA
Tiedotuspalvelut, 2-10 - työntekijät

Best RMM for the Price - No options left out

5,0 2 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: Works great! Saves me a ton of time by automating a lot of my processes and allowing me to focus on the problem areas.

Hyvät puolet:

Very easy to install, immediate access to computers and can see all necessary information. The automated profiles is a game changer.

Huonot puolet:

Have had issues when we took over from another IT company that was using Atera. Had to get a different uninstall script .bat file to remove their connection. (vs simple uninstall of Atera) It would be nice if that script were included in the Atera uninstaller.

Andre
Owner, Kanada
Arvostelijan lähde

Great value. The features and functions continue to grow and get better all the time.

4,0 2 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: Extremely happy. I have sent several feature requests. Support team responds very quickly even if I just have a quick question. Very clean interface. I don't like cluttered screens and this one has just enough info to not be overwhelming.

Hyvät puolet:

Deployment is very using using Group Policy and provided MSI. You can create a custom MSI for each client. Alerts are immediate. Remote access is extremely fast and reliable. Customized branding looks great!. Create your own Power Shell scripts and schedule or launch when needed. Saves a tonne of time. Monitor SNMP devices and Network devices. Glad I no longer have to host this my self. It's nice to have this service in the cloud.

Huonot puolet:

Reports need improving. Very limited. I'd like the ability to cherry pick what I want in the report. Example: Computer Name, CPU, RAM, HDD or SSD, OS ver, Date Last Seen. Although I can export a report that contains this info, it also contains all other info that needs to be trimmed down in Excel. Reporting should be a quick process.

Steven
President, USA

Atera, the one stop, low cost, go to, for all your IT Managed Services needs

4,0 4 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: When we started our IT Managed Services business, we had gone with another vendor for PSA, RMM, and Remote Support. After spending thousands of dollars and wasting untold hours doing configurations, we thought that there had to be a better way. That is when we found Atera! I only wish we would have found Atera sooner because we would have saved so much time and money. It is clear that Atera was built from the ground up, by people who understand what it's like to run an MSP. We setup the free trial, then had Atera up and running in literal MINUTES. Seriously, in minutes we had the entire thing configured, with our branding and email and automated ticketing responses. Also, the fact that you are not charged for every agent has been such a blessing to our clients because that means that, we are able to put agents onto systems that we otherwise would not have. So, even system that only get break fix support, can now have an agent on them, which allows us to remotely troubleshoot them. This fact alone saves tons of money and time!
Bottom line, if you are a new MSP or even a seasoned provider, you will get a tremendous value from choosing or switching to Atera. One last thing I will say. Since Atera recently moved the entire platform over a Microsoft Azure infrastructure, they have been pushes out updates and improvements a breakneck pace!

Hyvät puolet:

Low cost of entry and low monthly cost No cost for per agent VERY easy setup VERY easy to use

Huonot puolet:

Not as feature rich as some of the pricier competitors, but since moving to Microsoft Azure, they have been adding new features left and right!

4 vuotta sitten

Thanks so much Steven! We truly appreciate your great feedback and are happy to say that we are continuing to make daily updates to make your experience even better!

Jason
Jason
Owner, USA

Excellent value all around

5,0 3 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: This is the best value I have been able to find with all the RMMs, with all the features I need and many I dont, that i have been able to find at a good price point for any company size. I dont know that I could ask for more, very satisfied with this service.

Hyvät puolet:

I love the amount of easy organization, the full functionality for device agent software, reporting, alerts, and overall ease of use that sits at the point of not being overblown and too much to work with.

Huonot puolet:

I have yet to find something I do not like, but I wish there was more granular control per agent on being able to select what is reported on for alerts.

Donald
President/CTO, USA
Arvostelijan lähde

Best tool to break into the MSP arena

5,0 10 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: It has been 85% positive. It has allowed us to grow our business without bankrupting us in the process. It offers better than 80% of the features that the big solutions offer, at 10-15% the cost of the other solutions.

Hyvät puolet:

We love the white label branding and the assorted options to access our clients via multiple remote tools.

Huonot puolet:

There are not as many vendor integrations with other MSP tools as I would like. It took us a while to find an outsourced NOC and Help desk firm that would use Atera.

10 kuukautta sitten

Thank you for the review, Donald! We are glad to see that you are enjoying using Atera and saving serious money while at it. In regards to vendor integrations, please feel free to make suggestions on our features board, as well as functionality suggestions.

Adam
Director, Managed Services, USA
Tietotekniikka ja tietopalvelut, 11-50 - työntekijät

Great Bang for the Buck!

5,0 10 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: The scaling based on per technician is the best in the industry. I really like the way this helps an MSP grow.

Hyvät puolet:

The information related to critical hardware counters and inventory is something that provides immediate value.

Huonot puolet:

User assignment doesn't allow for one user to be attached to multiple hardware platforms. We have a number of situations where a client has multiple systems.

5 kuukautta sitten

Thank you for your review and for being a loyal Ateran! Glad to see that you are getting the value for money aka best "bang for your buck" with our all-in-one Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) solution! Obviously, the unlimited endpoints is also a nice bonus

Kim
IT Specialist | Systems Administrator, USA
Vaihtoehtoinen riidanratkaisu, 51-200 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

Reliable and does the trick

4,0 2 kuukautta sitten Uusi

Kommentit: It is a lot more reliable and able to get into systems right away without delay and without intrusion to end users.

Hyvät puolet:

Remote access and system statistics always available if systems are powered on and on the Internet.

Huonot puolet:

The beginning load time is a bit slow, but works great once loaded. It is provided by an MSP, so I don't get all the access, but what I get is sufficient

viime kuussa

Hi Kim, Thanks for taking the time to review Atera. We are happy to hear that you find the platform reliable, and are able to use the remote access tools. If you find that you don't have access to everything and want more, you can always create your own account if you prefer. If this interests you, please reach out to [email protected] and we can assist you!

Bob
Bob
President, USA
Tietotekniikka ja tietopalvelut, 11-50 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

They hit the sweet spot...

5,0 3 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: Excellent experience. Wish I found them years earlier.

Hyvät puolet:

They started with a clean slate, fresh thinking and single purpose. There is no bloat. They hit the sweet spot. We ditched a system that was costing us more, but price isn’t everything or even the most important thing… We are now doing more with our RMM than ever before. -It’s easier to use, does everything we need and the support is fantastic!

Huonot puolet:

If you run it up on your mobile device, the UI is a little more limited, for example I could not find a way to run scripts. To work around this, navigate to the device you want and tell your browser to switch from mobile to desktop version of the site. They are also releasing a native mobile app soon, perhaps it will include ability to run scripts on mobile in a more streamlined manner.

Jorge
IT engineer, USA

Atera Anywhere

Hyvät puolet:

I love the fact that Atera is accessible anywhere. Computer, Laptop, Phone or Tablet. Anywhere that I am, I have full access to my workstations. At anytime a customer can call with help and I am able to connect on the spot to their computer to help. Also the Auditing system, which allows you to filter computers and categorize hardware and software is an amazing feature. I cannot stress the importance of this tool and its capabilities for someone that has so many computers to manage.

Huonot puolet:

I feel like Agent can sometimes show a computer offline when its not. Sometimes the Agent can even show offline and immediately come online. Also a more portable version of the agent would be nice. Once upon a time i could carry my agent installer in a USB and from there i could install the end for any computer and choose what company folder it belong to.