Tuotteen User.com arvostelut

4,7 (34)

Tietoja tuotteesta User.com

User.com is an advanced marketing and sales system that helps automate personalized communication and streamline business processes.

Lue lisää tuotteesta User.com

User.com: arvostelut

Keskimääräinen pisteytys

Helppokäyttöisyys
Asiakaspalvelu
Ominaisuudet
Vastinetta rahalle

Todennäköisyys suosittelulle

Tuotteen User.com yleisarvosana on 4,7/5 tähteä. Se perustuu 34 Capterran käyttäjän arvosteluun.

Oletko käyttänyt tuotetta User.com aiemmin?

Jaa kokemuksesi muiden ohjelmisto-ostajien kanssa.

Suodata arvosteluja (34)

Marcin
Marcin
Marketing Manager, Puola
Autoteollisuus, 11-50 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

Marketing machine that can boost your effectiveness with no need of IT team

Hyvät puolet:

If you know basics of Google Tag Manager, User.com is a very flexible tool that can broaden your range of possibilities when it comes to marketing efforts. For marketing teams in startups, it's a great way to do more things without waiting for IT team to do it for you.

Huonot puolet:

Some features aren't so flexible as they could be.

2 vuotta sitten

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. It's a pleasure to work together with you.

Jakub
Jakub
Web Analyst, Puola
Markkinointi ja mainonta, 501-1 000 - työntekijät

Huomioon otetut vaihtoehdot:

Magnificent support, and a good product

4,0 2 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: I was truly satisfied we chose User.com. It wasn't easy to learn, but it was a profitable investment. Make sure you share your know-how with your team so that you're not the only one who understands what's going on under the hood.

Hyvät puolet:

Well, it's their support. I had to spend dozens of hours configuring it and creating well-working automation rules. At that time, I had lots of questions. Too often I heard "it's not possible at the moment", but many times I got five-star assistance, including some extra debugging and programming tips. But in fact, the tool itself does its job very well and if I had to choose the app for marketing automation, I would probably pick User.com again. It has many useful features, they are working perfectly.

Huonot puolet:

It has a quite steep learning curve, so you need to invest some time first to learn what you can and what you can't do. It lacks of some basic functions, like subscription management for email subscribers; it also does not let you copy and paste automation blocks, so you often have click, and click, and click…

Co-founder, web & graphic designer, PM, front-end developer, Puola
Lähde: GetApp

Software with a lot of potential but significant number of errors

3,0 5 vuotta sitten

Hyvät puolet:

It surely offers a lot of functions - chat, email campaigns, CRM, marketing automations. It has potential to became an all-in-one platform. Support team, yep, UserEnagages support is AWESOME. Other companies could learn from them.

Huonot puolet:

UX is simply TERRIBLE, to tell the truth it took me a lot of time to get around some features like sending email campaigns. Mobile app is almost non-functional, so it is safer to assume that there is no mobile app. Web app is SLOW, terribly slow. Chat has a lot of bugs, sometimes it is hard to get ahold which conversation is new.

2 vuotta sitten

Thanks for the feedback! Over the last two years, we've made vast improvements to UX, mobile, fixing bugs, and speeding up the entire database to make functionality and usability key for our users. We would love to invite you back to check the software and see what we've done since you last used it. Thanks!

Amadeusz
Amadeusz
Project manager, Puola
Arvostelijan lähde

A complex tool for live chat and automations on your website

5,0 3 kuukautta sitten

Hyvät puolet:

First I had an experience with their live chats, which was very pleasant. Later, i had to create automations like pop-ups and in the beginning it wasn't so intuitive, but thanks to their support and docs, soon i was able to create whatever automations i wanted to

Huonot puolet:

I really miss a section of the tool where i could gather product feedback from users

Marketing Manager, Puola
Kirjanpito, 2-10 - työntekijät

Huomioon otetut vaihtoehdot:

Great software with excellent customer service

5,0 viime vuonna

Kommentit: I'm really content with using User.com, marketing automation and email marketing work really well. Software is easy to use, but if you can't do something by yourself their customer service is always happy to help.

Hyvät puolet:

User.com is really easy to use and have a lot of features. Marketing automation works really well and have great capabilities. Implementation is really easy and onboarding is great.

Huonot puolet:

There could be more nice-looking templates to build emails and pop-ups.

Kyrylo
Marketing Manager, Ukraina

Proactive support team

Hyvät puolet:

Feature-rich software with great automation potential and superb support team. I was impressed when their customer success officer noticed a technical mistake in my automation setup, notified me, and fixed the issue before it messed up my email campaign.

Huonot puolet:

User.com automation may be difficult to configure as you need to plan the whole flow ahead. It's not as intuitive as on Intercom, but it can automate more processes in your team and provide you with more insight into the relations with your customers and users.

2 vuotta sitten

Highly appreciate your review and your thoughts about our product Kyrylo including working together on a case study! It has been fantastic to hear your thoughts and feedback about how you're able to use the platform to save so much time!

Izabela
Izabela
Growth Catalyst, Puola

Huomioon otetut vaihtoehdot:

Great all-in-one sales and marketing automation tool

5,0 2 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: We are using User.com to welcome, onboard, support and reengage our users and customers. It's pretty easy-to-use, therefore we were able to save up time to do other tasks. I am amazed by the fact, that this tool was able to help us simplify our daily task enormously.

Hyvät puolet:

I just simply love tools that make my life easier! And user.com is definitely one of them! I have everything that I need in one place, and that allows our team to be more organized and user-oriented. We can now focus our energy and resources on our customers, instead of running between different tools and trying to find data. I can definitely recommend this to any sales/marketing/customer success teams - user.com is safe, gdpr compliant, affordable and easy to learn and to use.

Huonot puolet:

Just two extra features in 'Conversations' and it would be ideal: - possibility to search previous chats by keywords - would be great if Grammarly could work in the chat (to prevent mistypes in real-time)

2 vuotta sitten

Thanks so much for your thoughts and review Isabela! It's an absolute pleasure to have you as a customer and work together with you and your team at Bouncer!

Anna
Anna
Head of Growth, Puola
Internet, 2-10 - työntekijät
Käytti ohjelmistoa seuraavaan tarkoitukseen: Ilmainen kokeiluversio
Arvostelijan lähde

A full-stack marketing automation tool

Hyvät puolet:

User.com is an all-in-one tool that is great to collect all data about each website visitor. It helps you automate segmentation and personalize communication. I really like that I can have all in one place: emails, live chat, call center, text messages, pop-ups, push notifications, and even dynamic page content. They have a great CRM that saves time by doing all the repetitive tasks. Report modules let you have full control over the team's performance. Thanks to this tool you can provide fast and automated support on your website. - their support is awesome! They help to solve problems immediately

Huonot puolet:

Nothing to dislike at the moment, if something appears, I will get back to this review.

Sheikh
Sheikh
Founder, Bangladesh

Huomioon otetut vaihtoehdot:

“All in one solution for Marketing Team”

Hyvät puolet:

The Overall setup is really easy. Email Automation, CRM, Analytics features that l liked most. Also, I like the simple UI design of this tool. It also provides many integrations as well.

Huonot puolet:

Lack of some of the features like Magicmap, in App video call.

2 vuotta sitten

Thanks for the great feedback on the User.com platform! We hope to add in-app video calls next year. :)

Arnoldas
Arnoldas
Executive Director, Liettua
Arvostelijan lähde

Just do what intend to very well

5,0 5 vuotta sitten

Hyvät puolet:

Many functions, that usual doing several tools, do very good and reason why most value provide - all connected and managed as one system. And value is great. Just compare how much usually have to pay for separate tools: for chat, for email marketing automation, for popups, for user help system,.... In many replicates what Intercom do. And do it, must say , well. I like support too. Quick enough (at least in Europe time zone, do not know how in other zones).

Huonot puolet:

Was some bugs in the older version that sometimes made me mad. User filtering sometimes not worked. But all that was solved in the new version and added some great new features.

Evelyn
Customer Support, Puola
Koulutuksen hallinta, 11-50 - työntekijät

Conversion rate UP

5,0 6 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: I started using UserEngage when I began to struggle with a low conversion rate on my side. I couldn't afford well-known platforms and I found UserEngage on Quora as the alternative.

Hyvät puolet:

+ super advanced marketing campaign builder + easy to install (custom script, JS) + custom attributes you can add

Huonot puolet:

- advanced Actions can be confusing - basic look of a live chat (but I see they improved it though)

6 vuotta sitten

Thank you Evelyn! Yes, we know that the number of functions may be overwhelming ... but with our step-by-step guide and Customer Support, I'm sure you will be able to build powerful campaigns!

Monika
Manager, Puola
Tietotekniikka ja tietopalvelut, 11-50 - työntekijät

Some fedback

4,0 6 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: Hey. Wanted to share my quick feedback about userengage experience. Actually, the idea is cool, guys, your customer service is awesome, after few days i've already understood how to use the main functions, love testing your actions everyday. It needs to be more functionable, but the idea is great.

Hyvät puolet:

Customer support is pretty quick! Nobody wants to waste their time for waiting answers. I hate asking something from Customer support service, cause almost all of them are not answering at all or it took ages waiting, but you made me change my thoughts, Bravo)) Love design, that everything in right place

Huonot puolet:

i took a look at some Youtube videos on your channel, good idea, it's better for me to actually SEE your functions in action without explaining in chat. and there was some difficulties with building the ACTIONS, need more time to analyse it deeper.

6 vuotta sitten

Thank you for your feedback! Appreciated!

Leszek
Manager, Puola
Liiketoiminnan tarvikkeet ja laitteet, 1 001-5 000 - työntekijät

Good job;)

Hyvät puolet:

Over the last few months, I’ve been quite impressed with the product and support from User.com. In my experience with creating automation campaigns, I’ve been able to turn lots of repetition into easy automatic tasks and creating and running email campaigns are a smooth process that gets great interaction, that I can then follow up with my team.

2 vuotta sitten

Thanks for the positive feedback! We're always striving to provide the best tools for our customers, and it looks like that was something that we were able to do for you. Cheers!

Junior Front-end Developer, Puola
Tietotekniikka ja tietopalvelut, 51-200 - työntekijät

Happy client

5,0 6 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: I am a user since the early beta so we’ve seen the progress of the app. It’s collosal. They do titanic work in development. Right now we use it for A/B testing, automatic live chat, pop-ups and forms. If you like tweaking with conversion it should do. It gathers lots of data to play with. Once you master the tool it does miracles
I guess it’s a strong standard for marketing automation.
reaaaaly cheap as for something this complex.

Office Administrator, Britannia
Arvostelijan lähde

Intelligent Automation that is easy to use

5,0 3 vuotta sitten

Hyvät puolet:

The automation features within User are fantastic. We currently use it within our cloud-based SAAS product and it is just amazing. Triggering context relevant help and prompts to make sure our users get the assistance they need, when they need it. And really easy to set up, including setting up the filtering and A/B roadmaps.

Huonot puolet:

The only real downside to User is the alerts on the chat. Personally, I like quite a persistent or at least obvious notification. This might not be true from everyone, but I often worry that I will miss a chat because I didn't hear the alert or it wasn't obvious enough. As I say, small downside and probably a very personal preference.

2 vuotta sitten

Thanks for the kind words and positive feedback on our software.

Piotr
CEO, Puola
Vapaa-aika, matkailu ja turismi, 11-50 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

Valuable software with many useful features

Hyvät puolet:

User.com is easy to use and what we like most is the way they show the whole chain of sales opportunities + good customer contact and many features included like chat, provides us with 5 star experience.

Huonot puolet:

Everything seems working well, however we're awaiting for even more automation stuff.

Mariusz
Coo, Puola
Markkinointi ja mainonta, 2-10 - työntekijät

Myshop

5,0 viime vuonna

Kommentit: Non

Hyvät puolet:

It is very useful and helps us to provide business

Integration with mobile phone

Gerald
CTO, Alankomaat
Arvostelijan lähde

All the features you need for a friendly price for a startup

5,0 6 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: I was looking for a tool as intercom but that turn out the be way more expensive. This does the trick... provide me with the features i want to have. Getting started with the free account is great to learn to tool.

Hyvät puolet:

- easy interface, - lots of features - can replace mailchimp for mail automation and - easy to create complete triggers based on user actions

Huonot puolet:

- i can not yet connect it with zapier or my crm (insightly) - Knowledge base good be extended with more detail info on features.

6 vuotta sitten

Thank you very much for your review Gerald!

Dina
Online Shop owner, Puola
Vieraanvaraisuuspalvelut, 2-10 - työntekijät

UserEngage experience

5,0 6 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: I needed tool which would help me to communicate with my customers, plus create marketing campaigns. Basically I got a lot of cold emails, but never understand how it works. User Engage by being so easy, help me to track what visitors really want and likes. Thanks a lot for being helpful!

Hyvät puolet:

Modern look , cool feature actions: I build my own marketing campaign, it's awesome ! they have a lot of different features as a live chat, actions.. they are very friendly, and they adding updates which are very useful! The among of people tracking in their plan so big so I thought has there is a trick, but no!

Huonot puolet:

some bugs, still under development, it's happens that some part of app stop working. but the issues was fixed very fast.

6 vuotta sitten

Thanks Dina, awesome the tool is working well for you :) We're working our socks off to have all the bugs fixed immediately!

Senior Growth Marketing Manager, Espanja
Markkinointi ja mainonta, 11-50 - työntekijät

Intuitive and powerful

5,0 2 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: I am very pleased with the product. Would highly recommend it to anyone looking to automate marketing to push users into the right path

Hyvät puolet:

I really liked how fresh and inviting their design is. Their onboarding experience is very nice and set you up to start taking advantage of the platform rather quickly

Huonot puolet:

I wish their email builder was available on lower-tiered plans

2 vuotta sitten

Thanks for your feedback! Glad to have you using User.com!

Rafal
Client Delight Manager, Puola
Kuluttajapalvelut, 11-50 - työntekijät

Flexible and responsive

5,0 6 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: We're using UserEngage with a small team of two. While you might sometimes need to lurk around to find a specific feature, everything's there. It's a real Swiss army knife of chat & marketing, and the customer service the team provides the icing on the cake.

Hyvät puolet:

Customer service, customization, robustness without sacrificing light weight.

Huonot puolet:

Certain features/functions are less visible/hard to find.

6 vuotta sitten

Thanks Rafal! We'll do our best to make the functions more visible.

Volkan
Volkan
CEO and Founder, Turkki
Tietokoneen ohjelmistot
Käytti ohjelmistoa seuraavaan tarkoitukseen: Ei tarjottu
Arvostelijan lähde

Bad customer support, administration and misleading information

1,0 4 vuotta sitten

Hyvät puolet:

I like to use real-time chat and lead generation tools. I can see all visitors on the admin panel and their countries.

Huonot puolet:

They have bad customer support and administration. I applied a free plan some years ago and when I was applying, it was written it's lifetime free. But later they removed free plan and I see a message on the admin panel that is "Time to pay". I told it's not a good approach to say "Time to pay" but they don't understand. It was misleading because the free plan should be continued but it wasn't. Yesterday, I've got an email from them, it's written I have 0 new customers... like that. I logged in the admin panel and I still couldn't use any functionality but "time to pay" text was gone (good move). I wanted to delete my account but I couldn't reach settings page. I need to apply a plan to reach settings page in the admin panel. I used real-chat and wrote that "please delete my account" but I still have an account and they didn't delete my account yet. I hope they delete my account and they never contact me anymore.

Bartosz
Bartosz
Foreign News Editor, Puola
Tietotekniikka ja tietopalvelut, 10 000+ - työntekijät

Great app

5,0 6 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: I use it as a completely non-teckie customer and I haven't had any troubles so far. My dev implemented it on our website and I took it from there. For my personal use it has all it takes. Important that the support team takes their job seriously. What I use everyday is live chat, showing forms, personalized newsletters and tracked cold emails. Easy stuff. Recommend the software for non-nerds.

Aleks
Serbia
Käytti ohjelmistoa seuraavaan tarkoitukseen: Ei tarjottu

Awesome Customer Messaging Platform

5,0 6 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: Our company were using Intercom for 1.5 years. However, as one of our team members found UserEngage, it become more obviously that Intercom is way too expensive, and UserEngage is a great alternative. Maybe they don't have 100% functionality what Intercom has, however, they do have most improtant things. Also, they're different. With much stronger base in MARKETING AUTOMATION.

Hyvät puolet:

Covers most needs for customer messaging

Huonot puolet:

Some minor software bugs. Which is understandable, because the startup is new

6 vuotta sitten

Thank you Alex! It's great to know you appreciate the automation capabilities of UserEngage.

Ruud
Co-founder, Indonesia

Good chatting tool

4,0 5 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: Customer Interaction.

Hyvät puolet:

The trigger messages and the chatting tool features. Also, the layout of the chat option on the website looks cool!

Huonot puolet:

The newsletter template tool doesn't work very convenient. Mailchimp is way better for that, so we design them there and export to HTML.