Tuotteen Sleeknote arvostelut

4,8 (12)

Tietoja tuotteesta Sleeknote

Sleeknote has everything you need—popups, forms, slide-ins, sidebars, gamification—to turn your traffic into revenue (in a few clicks)

Lue lisää tuotteesta Sleeknote

Huonot puolet:

Some minor missing features, but I have spoken with Sleeknote about it, and they are on their way.

Sleeknote: arvostelut

Keskimääräinen pisteytys

Helppokäyttöisyys
4,9
Asiakaspalvelu
Ominaisuudet
Vastinetta rahalle

Todennäköisyys suosittelulle

Tuotteen Sleeknote yleisarvosana on 4,8/5 tähteä. Se perustuu 12 Capterran käyttäjän arvosteluun.

Suodata arvosteluja (12)

Lajitteluperuste

Oletko käyttänyt tuotetta Sleeknote aiemmin?

Jaa kokemuksesi muiden ohjelmisto-ostajien kanssa.

Suodata arvosteluja (12)

Mike
Mike
Media Strategist, USA
Markkinointi ja mainonta, 2-10 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

Excellent Software (but expensive)

5,0 4 vuotta sitten

Hyvät puolet:

The ability to customize these conversion boxes is amazing. Goes way beyond just capturing email addresses. And all templates are already beautiful.

Huonot puolet:

The software is quite expensive compared to competitors in the industry. They have a pricing model that charges you as you pass different thresholds for sessions. So if you're getting a lot of traffic you'll have a big monthly bill.

VP Marketing, Tanska
Tietokoneen ohjelmistot, 51-200 - työntekijät

Huomioon otetut vaihtoehdot:

Our secret weapon

5,0 3 vuotta sitten

Hyvät puolet:

Smart triggers is a gamechanger in our industry where we try to target highly qualified prospects and make them move further down the funnel. Sleeknote allows us to seamlessly create and optimize our lead collection, data enrichment, and lead stages.

Huonot puolet:

Nothing really other than my own highly unrealistic addons. I'm pushing it to its limit at the moment I'll probably get something to put my finger on in the future :)

Leonardo
Leonardo
CMO, Tanska
Lakipalvelut, 11-50 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

Pricy but such a solid tool

4,0 5 kuukautta sitten

Hyvät puolet:

It’s used by a lot of our peers, setting up its easy - sales love the tool.

Huonot puolet:

The price can be quite steep for smaller websites and businesses, would love the documentation to be more descriptive.

Lasse
CMO, Tanska
Tekstiilit, 11-50 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

Great piece of software for almost anyone

5,0 6 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: We have used Sleeknotes for several years now, and after I got an introduction to the possibilities of the software by the Sleeknote team we have used it with great results ever since and are going to use it more and more on our website for promoting deals, new items, USP's and much more.
Bottom line: I would recommend this to anyone running a website or webshop primarily for capturing leads but also promoting stuff on the website.

Hyvät puolet:

Very user friendly, and a great team behind it that works their asses off to help us get the best results

Owner, Belgia
Markkinointi ja mainonta, 2-10 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

Professional popup solution to grow your leads and revenue

5,0 viime vuonna

Kommentit: Like I said, Sleeknote has a focus on pop-ups and it does that really well. It's one of the easiest popup builders I've used over the past 10 years. Templates keep getting added and the software is frequently updated. The team also provides a lot of case studies and information that helps you create your own marketing campaigns. That's very useful if you're just starting out or if marketing isn't really your thing.

Hyvät puolet:

This is one of the most modern tools I've used to create different types of popups. The interface is very user friendly and you can get something up and running on your site within minutes. It's easy to use. The popup templates look great and they convert. There are templates for every occasion and you can of course customize them. I can tell there has been a lot of thought put into developing this software.

Huonot puolet:

I like the features that are included in the plans, but in general I don't like that tools make you pay more for having more traffic (visitors). For businesses with a giant amount of monthly traffic, I understand there should be an extra fee, but for most small to medium businesses, I think the visitor limits should be higher.

Jesper Lykke
Google Ads Team Lead, Tanska
Markkinointi ja mainonta, 11-50 - työntekijät
Lähde: GetApp

User-friendly and effective

5,0 3 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: Increasing sales, generating leads

Hyvät puolet:

User-friendly tool that are easy to use and very effective at generating leads and increasing sales

Huonot puolet:

There isn't a lot of options for the product, but it is nice that this won't bloat the code and increase load time

PR Manager, Ukraina
Internet, 51-200 - työntekijät

Personalized popups are awesome

5,0 2 vuotta sitten

Hyvät puolet:

Personalized popups work great in terms of increasing sales without annoying our customers. The software itself is easy to integrate and use. The support team is also great, helped us a lot with implementation.

Huonot puolet:

The feature list can be improved a little bit.

Customer Experience Manager, Tanska
Langaton tekniikka, 51-200 - työntekijät
Käytti ohjelmistoa seuraavaan tarkoitukseen: Yli 1 vuosi

Good tool

5,0 4 vuotta sitten

- Easy to setup and use - Smooth integration on your website

Huonot puolet:

It is a really good tool for what it does.

KARINE
coach, Argentiina
Yleishyödylliset palvelut, Itsetyöllistetyt
Arvostelijan lähde

Increased sales completed with sleeknote

5,0 2 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: recommend it, very complete and functional, even because they offer free trial

Hyvät puolet:

From the variety of lead creation options to for myriad purposes

Huonot puolet:

very easy to access and complete with no negative comments

Communication Manager, Tanska
Vaatetus ja muoti, 11-50 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

They know how to trigger those damn popups

4,0 3 vuotta sitten

Hyvät puolet:

I love the "slide-ins". The lightweight design. Mobile-friendliness and high Conversion Rate for the forms. We just doubled our conversion rate (from view to email signup) by switching from our custom build popup.

Huonot puolet:

It's not built for multiple domains and different languages. We administrate 28 different markets, and it's manageable to set up in Sleeknote - but it wasn't easy. The thing is - I don't have a good alternative. And when it is set-up they work pretty damn good.

Thomas
Tanska
Käytti ohjelmistoa seuraavaan tarkoitukseen: Ei tarjottu

Extraordinary software experience

5,0 6 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: Sleeknote is very user friendly. It has a broad appeal, which means that it is a great tool for all businesses no matter the size or level of ambition. You simply adjust your sleeknotes to your specific needs and requirements. Even a small business with limited IT skills could easily implement Sleeknote, which they wouldn't be able to with a WordPress plugin for example. Whenever I contact you, I get the feeling that you are ready to help me. You have short response time and outstanding service.

Erlend
Norja
Käytti ohjelmistoa seuraavaan tarkoitukseen: Ei tarjottu
Arvostelijan lähde

Excellent software, easy to use

5,0 6 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: This is an excellent piece of software if you want something that is easy to setup, easy to use, doesnt empty you bank account and does a great job getting customers to sign up for your mailing list.