Tuotteen UpKeep arvostelut

4,6 (1 242)

Tietoja tuotteesta UpKeep

Upkeep is an Asset Operations Management solution combining CMMS, EAM and APM for maintenance, reliability and operations teams.

Lue lisää tuotteesta UpKeep

Hyvät puolet:

Loved being able to just jump right in and create work orders. Keeping track of time and material cost was very helpful.

Huonot puolet:

Requester's sometimes log out of it and forget what their password is.

UpKeep: arvostelut

Keskimääräinen pisteytys

Helppokäyttöisyys
Asiakaspalvelu
Ominaisuudet
Vastinetta rahalle

Todennäköisyys suosittelulle

Tuotteen UpKeep yleisarvosana on 4,6/5 tähteä. Se perustuu 1 242 Capterran käyttäjän arvosteluun.

Oletko käyttänyt tuotetta UpKeep aiemmin?

Jaa kokemuksesi muiden ohjelmisto-ostajien kanssa.

Suodata arvosteluja (1 242)

Dirk
Dirk
Director of Operations, USA
Kiinteistöala, 11-50 - työntekijät

Crucial Team Management

5,0 3 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: This creates the foundation for extensive maintenance records, historical tracking of problems, inventory, and more. It allows you to monitor your entire portfolio on a macro and micro level.

Hyvät puolet:

Functionality. This cloud-based task manager functions at the level that works for you. Whether you're assigning basic tasks at a complex you own and manage or inspecting individually tagged pieces of hardware this is essential. The accountability from a required signature showing this task has been done is reassuring. Should there be a hang-up or question UpKeep's customer service is there to help you through it.

Huonot puolet:

The initial challenge is determining the depth at which to utilize this software most effectively. Whenever an organization chooses to go with a task manager, it is only effective as the degree to which your staff buys into it.

3 vuotta sitten

Hi Dirk, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for UpKeep! We're so happy to hear that UpKeep is serving your team for tasks and projects big & small. The fact that the signature feature has provided a layer of accountability for your team is amazing! We're glad that the ability to historically track your work at a micro and macro level is helping you take the team to the next level. If you ever do need assistance in developing your maintenance program using UpKeep, feel free to reach out to your dedicated Customer Success Manager. Our team will follow up with you to connect your team to this dedicated resource. Thank you again for leaving us a great review. We really do take and appreciate your feedback seriously!

Federico
Federico
CEO, Brasilia
Pankkitoiminta, 2-10 - työntekijät

Great tool to Manage your Assets

4,0 2 kuukautta sitten Uusi

Kommentit: Our overall experience using UpKeep is very good because this solution has provided accountability and transparency in the use of our assets (owned and rented)

Hyvät puolet:

This is a great solution to manage the assets, we were having issues controlling the location and distribution of our rented laptops and electronic equipment provided to consultants, after implementing the solution we were able to locate, manage and renew our equipment without effort. We also use it to track work orders because their reporting capabilities work very good with out ERP.

Huonot puolet:

The main con would be its price, $45 per user is a little high for many small businesses budget. Since this is an important tool the training in using it is a little hard but necessary. In addition we believe the permissions management needs a little more work.

Anibal
Estudiante de Medicina, Ecuador
Lääkinnälliset laitteet, 501-1 000 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

UpKeep: Un software que presenta empredimientos de la salud

3,0 3 viikkoa sitten Uusi

Hyvät puolet:

Profesionalmente ayuda a que sean validas opiniones de distintos profesionales de la salud el uso de productos de diversos laboratorios

Huonot puolet:

El uso inespecifico de los productos puede causar confusión

syed
Tech enginner, Intia
Ruoantuotanto, 501-1 000 - työntekijät

Up keep review

5,0 2 kuukautta sitten Uusi

Hyvät puolet:

The up keep tools used daily by me because it give me best experience in meeting schedule and give permission to the other people help me keep track of data and it has all the feature where some of the other other popular apps don't have it give the best UI and tools use daily

Huonot puolet:

There nothing to say about the app it even give the mobile access to everyone that's the best part

William
Sr. Manager of Maintenance, USA
Tupakka, 201-500 - työntekijät

UPkeep, Easy and Powerful

5,0 3 viikkoa sitten Uusi

Kommentit: Overall it has been a great addition to the maintenance toolbox

Hyvät puolet:

The ease of use and training of new users. The use with Ipads has made record keeping much more secure and simple.

Huonot puolet:

The difficulty with using the app on anything but Apple projects and Goggle Chrome on a PC. This has created some hurdles to overcome for us.

Chintan
Lead - CI Division, USA
Jälleenmyynti, 11-50 - työntekijät
Käytti ohjelmistoa seuraavaan tarkoitukseen: Yli 2 vuotta

Most convenient Ticket Management System

5,0 2 viikkoa sitten Uusi

Kommentit: It helps us keep our work orders and tickets and the techs all tied together for efficient execution.

Hyvät puolet:

The software captures all the parameters that we need to create a work order or enter a ticket and allocate it to the techs.

Huonot puolet:

Everything is great. I wished there were more alerts or notifications or reminders on the mobile app so that techs don't forget to update information on the ticket.

Jerson
Electricista, Ecuador
Uusiutuvat materiaalit ja ympäristö, 11-50 - työntekijät
Käytti ohjelmistoa seuraavaan tarkoitukseen: Yli 2 vuotta

Mantenimientos en Softwere

4,0 4 viikkoa sitten Uusi

Hyvät puolet:

El acceso movil y el Analisis en tiempo real

Huonot puolet:

Al momento de corregir las fallas de una orden de trabajo hay q esperar un tiempo un poco lento para mi gusto.

Vahvistettu arvostelija
Property Manager, USA
Kiinteistöala, 2-10 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

Perfect for a team with many work orders that need follow up

5,0 2 viikkoa sitten Uusi

Hyvät puolet:

Easy to use and you can share work orders with vendors easily. From there they can update status and add details.

Huonot puolet:

the pricing didn't make sense for my small team

Miranda
Miranda
Account Executive, USA
Markkinointi ja mainonta, 1 001-5 000 - työntekijät

Perfect for Office Managers

5,0 2 kuukautta sitten Uusi

Hyvät puolet:

My team used this platform for inventory management and maintenance when we were all working in the office together. It was super easy to quickly see how many of each item we had and when we needed to place orders.

Huonot puolet:

Once our team switched to working remotely, we unfortunately did not find much value behind this software afterwards.

Collin
small business owner of consultant company, USA
Johdon konsultointi, 2-10 - työntekijät

upKeep-collin-jeffords overal B-

5,0 3 viikkoa sitten Uusi

Kommentit: i liked it it was was simple sell explanatory users are able to use it briefly

Hyvät puolet:

the ability to orgaize ones time more then a planner

Huonot puolet:

just the feel of irs kinda like office but overall its good

Matt
Electronics Tech, USA
Tietotekniikka ja tietopalvelut, 1 001-5 000 - työntekijät
Lähde: SoftwareAdvice

Software that works for you.

5,0 2 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: Overall the software is working as it was advertised to us. The nice piece about this software is that it integrates an asset management system with a work order system as well as consumable inventory. We like the preventive side as well. The software can send reminders and reoccurring tickets to jobs that happen on a cycle. The key to a product is how well things can be tracked and searched for later on. The software is going to be a big help later on, with the reports feature, showing how much time and money is invested into a piece of equipment or asset. That will help with building a budget for replacements and accurate reports. Its nice that we can integrate maintenance and IT together as well as inventory into one platform.

Hyvät puolet:

We transitioned from another work order software. We shopped for a solid work order software that would meet our needs. We were very specific as to what we wanted, since we out grew our old software. We wanted a product that would automate our day to day jobs as well as keep track of our assets. This software is very easy to use and you can customize it to fit your specific needs. We like that pictures can be added to the job ticket. It is also nice to assign work orders to "teams" rather than individually assigning tickets to specific people then back again. Everyone in the team can update and apply their time to the ticket. The upkeep app is also very handy when out in the field.

Huonot puolet:

The integration to our district was pretty smooth, however we did a lot of planning to make this as seamless as possible. I don't have anything negative to say about the software, things that the software cannot do have work arounds. At the end of the day, everything works, that is all that matters. As time goes on more maybe there will be something that needs improved, however customer support is very helpful and I'm sure they will solve the issues that may arise.

Rick
Facility Manager, USA
Uskonnolliset organisaatiot, 51-200 - työntekijät

Perfect CMMS for my Needs

5,0 2 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: Using Upkeep has been an easy process, and it helps keep everything in one place. I also like the fact that our Operations Manager sees everything that I do, from creation of work orders, to updates, and completion of work orders.

Hyvät puolet:

The free features are perfect for my use. My day is all about work orders, and being able to manage these work orders easily makes my day easier. We used to use paper work orders, which I had to fill out, file, and then track in another file. I would then need to create a separate report to send to the property team for review. I like having the ability to have everything in one place, without having to create so many separate reports.

Huonot puolet:

Nothing about this software is difficult to use. I do wish more was offered in the free version, such as reporting. I was able to use it during the free trial, but now am using the free version, in which reporting is only available in paid versions. I understand that this is how the company makes money, and I will be making the switch to a paid version when it is approved in our new budget. One thing that bugs me and hope gets fixed, is during the work order creation. I have over 120 locations and sub-locations. When I create a work order and choose the location, you should be able to begin typing the location in the box and it should self-populate the box. Right now, only the main locations will self-populate, not the sub-locations. I only have three main locations, and all the rest are sub-locations, so I have to scroll to search for the exact location I need. It's nothing major, but just an annoyance, and I hope this will be fixed soon so that any location will self-populate the box when you begin typing it.

Jonathan
Clinical Engineering Director, USA
Sairaalat ja terveydenhuolto, 51-200 - työntekijät

Best overall usability

5,0 3 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: Overall, this is the best CMMS we have used. I did sample the top 10 for a year before deciding and upKeep was the best because of easy of use in the field. This software saves time by reducing paperwork and admin tasks.

Hyvät puolet:

I sampled many different CMMS programs and upKeep was the only software that made the cut. This software is actually usable in the field.

Huonot puolet:

There are a few additional features I would like to see. I would like to be able to set exact permissions per user. the amount of administrative data available to Limited Technician renders some functionality not usable. Not everyone needs a list of all vendors and customers. There needs be a permissions checkbox to limit some access and functionality per user. Depending on how this software is used, it could cause an issue. would you want everyone in your company to have a list of our all your customers and vendors? for this reason. We avoid using some features and have not upgraded to the business package.

3 vuotta sitten

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We're glad to hear our software is helping you and your team track work orders! Our team is always making improvements and adding new features to the application based on customer feedback. Feel free to visit our support page if you ever have any questions: https://www.onupkeep.com/customersupport/ Thanks again!

Paul
Paul
Safety Coordinator, Kanada
Ruoka ja juoma, 201-500 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

Upkeep can change your whole maintenance program

5,0 3 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: It's as good at the information provided, which is made better because once it's in there, its accessible to anyone and over time, can provide information

Hyvät puolet:

Information, details, knowing what was done on a machine last time, it means that you don't necessarily have to do the same job twice. If a problem comes back and was misdiagnosed last time you can review what was done and see if you can find where the actual issue is. Locations, parts, assets, you can put them all into this software and down to the bolt you can provide details on any of them.

Huonot puolet:

The UI needs work, especially when moving parts around or finding assets in a location. Having a naming standard helps a lot. If you know that an item belongs at a specific site, having a clear site name along with what it is makes a difference.

3 vuotta sitten

Hi Paul! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for all of your feedback! We are so happy to hear UpKeep is providing value to you and your team and helping to improve your maintenance program. Your feedback regarding the UI of the Parts page is valuable and we will make sure to bring it to the attention of our Product team. Thank you again for taking the time to submit your feedback as we are always looking for ways to improve the app and make our customer's workflows as seamless as possible. Have a great day!

Liam
Facilities and IT Manager, USA
Virkistyskeskukset ja -palvelut, 51-200 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

Great for our medium sized business!

5,0 4 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: Overall UpKeep is a great piece of software that continues to improve with regular feature updates. I would recommend it to anyone managing a medium to large sized business facility or multiple properties.

Hyvät puolet:

UpKeep is a great service for managing work orders, tracking assets and scheduling your teams time. The request portal and phone app make it easy for our managers to submit maintenance requests and for our maintenance team to prioritize and respond in a timely fashion. The asset system is great for tracking parts and preventative and reactive maintenance that has been performed on individual items such as HVAC units. The Ability to upload pictures and other files such as repair manuals, to work orders and assets is also a huge plus. All around UpKeep is a great piece of software that I would recommend to anyone with a medium to large size business or anyone managing multiple properties.

Huonot puolet:

UpKeep offers the ability to generate PDF invoices to submit to clients however there is no way to save or return to a generated invoice within the software; once the invoice is exported as PDF and you close the window you can no longer return. I would love to see an invoicing feature that is more similar to the work order system. As a country club we not only track our internal maintenance, but maintenance performed on members golf carts and other items. The ability to generate invoices more fluidly would be much better than having to utilize an integration. I'm also disappointed that the ability to track additional costs related to a work order are only offered in the business plus plan, rather than the professional or starter plans. There are many times where I want to add an individual expense with a description attached to it, without having to input it in the parts and inventory section.

3 vuotta sitten

Hi Liam, I'm so glad you're finding UpKeep both easy to use and valuable to your business! Additionally, we appreciate your detailed feedback in features you would like to see and how they would benefit you. Please know that we take all this feedback to heart and continue to work on releasing new features that will support you and your team!

simon
Solar Technician, Britannia
Uusiutuvat materiaalit ja ympäristö, 501-1 000 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

Using upkeep for solar farm maintenance reporting.

4,0 4 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: Upkeep has helped hugely in showing clients what we actually do and giving them real times as to how long process may take. Before a list of times and costs were all clients received as to now a full report which shows the lengths taken to complete the tasks .

Hyvät puolet:

The software is very easy to use on many different formats. Being able to report in real time is very helpful in the field and reports can be generated very easy for instant use. The end reports are very professional and and look the part. Photos added to reports are a good for clients to be able to see the works carried out and being able to add many photos to as many different topics i may need is great.

Huonot puolet:

The application needs to have either 3g, 4g or wifi for real time this is great in areas with these capabilities but most solar farms in the middle of no where meaning i need to take photos and write my reports after i have done my job and returned to an area with wifi etc. Also only being able to upload 1 photo at a time makes the process drawn out as you have to keep going back to the report and then finding the photo you need...... There have also been instances when working in areas with 4g etc that reports that have been worked on have lost all info meaning they have to been done again.

3 vuotta sitten

Hi Simon, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! I'm so excited that UpKeep has improved your ability to show all the hard work that you and your team are doing!!! Our mission is to empower you all in exactly that way to help you to get recognition for the work that might otherwise go unnoticed. In terms of the app needing 3G, 4G, or WiFi, the reason for this is to be able to send and receive updates in real time, especially in cases where team members may be spread across different locations. Providing more offline services may be something we can do in the future, but we hope it's not too much of an inconvenience at the time!

Steven
Regional Maintenance Coordinator, Britannia
Arvostelijan lähde

Using this software, our company has increased workflow radically

Hyvät puolet:

The first point is the ability to categorize work orders, we have been able to pin point the major issues and delivery fast and effective solutions to our care homes. Tracking the progress and being able to update the work order and receive this valuable information direct to a mobile device, whether it be a line of text or a picture. I have noticed that the UpKeep scheduler is now up and running, this is going to save me a lot of time, currently I am taking the jobs and distributing these to the team via a excel spreadsheet, really looking forward to this addition to an already complete package. The overdue work orders are also a great plus for our company, it shows where we are failing and possible target training to an individual who is struggling. The main plus is having the data to analyse on a month by month basis. It show how well the performance of the team and individuals are coping with the work load, what home uses our Regional teams service the most and what areas of expertise are mainly required, again perfect for targeting training to the maintenance operative in the home. We have also used this system to compare our response time to a request, labour cost all against using out side contractors, this itself has ben an eye opener and has saved us.

Huonot puolet:

The updates are only available for the users and not the requestors, this is a big issue for us as we are constantly asked 'What's happening' by the general managers of the homes. If there was a way that when the regional team assigned to the task could share the update, ie waiting for parts, called away etc..

3 vuotta sitten

Hi Steven, Thank you for your review! It sounds like the reporting features have been especially great for you! Thank you as well for your feedback on how some features - or lack thereof - are affecting you and your team in real time. We're dedicated to constant improvement and learning from situations like these!

Jeff
Electrical and Mechanical maintenance manager, USA
Louhinta ja metallit, 51-200 - työntekijät

Huomioon otetut vaihtoehdot:

A great choice for a intuitive CMMS

5,0 2 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: Immediately we are seeing the benefits of using UpKeep. It has helped to reduce the confusion of where someone left off or waiting for parts to arrive to complete the repair.

Hyvät puolet:

Uploading our plant information, including over 4,000 spare parts that we have cataloged was very easy. We were able to keep our spare part numbers and mirrored the layout of UpKeep with our own spare parts system, which in turn helped the plant personnel with the implementation.

Huonot puolet:

I would like to see the ability to add daily equipment checklists, that can be performed at a minimum twice daily and were generated automatically at a predetermined time. We currently make rounds through the plant and require our personnel to record the check.

Jeff
Facilities & Audio Visual Coordinator, USA
Uskonnolliset organisaatiot, 11-50 - työntekijät

UpKeep Application Review

Hyvät puolet:

The iPhone application is the best so I can easily update and or log in new work orders as I see them without having to use a web browser or a computer.

Huonot puolet:

I wish the recurring events would not show up until they are due so i don't have to weed through them to see the current stuff. this is probably a view filter of some sort but I haven't figured that out yet.

3 vuotta sitten

Hi Jeff! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! Our strength is offering mobility so that you can take and process work wherever you go so we're so happy to hear that you love using the mobile application! I'm sorry to hear that managing recurring work orders has proven a bit more challenging to manage. One cool trick that you or whoever is setting up Work Orders can do to cut down on future work orders down the line is using the "Schedule Based on Completion" toggle option when setting up recurring work! This is an awesome tool to ensure that the next work order will show up only when the first work order is complete! Check out the instructions here: https://www.onupkeep.com/customersupport/help-learning/work-orders/how-to-create-and-manage-preventative-maintenance-repeating-work-orders/ Again, thanks for leaving us a fantastic review! We really take and appreciate all feedback seriously.

Gary
Process Improvement Specialist, USA
Koneistus, 1 001-5 000 - työntekijät

UpKeep for a Multiple Facility Manufacturer

5,0 4 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: This the first full CMMS our organization has ever used.
UpKeep was chosen after trying a number of CMMS systems against some basic goals.
UpKeep is competent, easy to implement, easy to use and has the best Customer Service team

Hyvät puolet:

The customer service is the best! Fast and competent replies to issues and feature requests. Ease of use for everybody. Setup and maintaining the system was intensive since we have over 1000 assets spread out over 6 locations and 13 buildings and UpKeep is fast, easy and simple build the database with. The template uploads helped get us going and the inline editing was a great addition.

Huonot puolet:

The "View Only" account is a free account. Since we have nearly 50 supervisors and leads, this free account could be the answer for communication and information. They can see open work orders so that they don't double a request. They can see the Preventive Maintenance calendar to plan their production around servicing of the machines. They can see the performance of the maintenance team in their departments. They can do reports. They can see everything. The problem is if one of these "View Only" users submits a work request, they cannot comment on the work order. Commenting on ones work order is only allowed on the free "Requester" account or the paid accounts. At first this wasn't much of a deterrent but having to call or send email to maintenance after submitting a request into UpKeep just to make a comment is tedious when the comment section is already in a work order. It is even worse on mobile because it will let a person type a comment only to pop up a flag saying this is not allowed when pressing "Send". There have been a few frustrated users at this point. I continue hope that the UpKeep team will resolve this and have a communication system that is the best!

Alexander
Alexander
Director, USA
Vieraanvaraisuuspalvelut, 201-500 - työntekijät

UpKeep: A Fantastic Tool for Maintenance

4,0 4 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: Overall, UpKeep was incredibly valuable to my teams, which were dispersed across several locales. It helped keep my maintenance team much more organized than they would have been without it. I highly recommend it.

Hyvät puolet:

UpKeep is an excellent tool to help you keep your maintenance projects organized, prioritized, and clearly communicated, particularly when working across dispersed locations. UpKeep allows you to centralize communication into on central database where you can communicate repairs, maintenance, and regularly scheduled preventative maintenance in once location. You have the capacity to analyze all repairs that have occurred historically, log expenses against those repairs, and make intelligent decisions on whether to repair or replace based on that information. This eliminates the need for phone calls, emails, texts, and every other communication method that can confuse maintenance supervisors. It helps prioritize so that your maintenance team can be most effective. You can also add as much detail into the repair requests to make sure the repair needed is very clear. Plus you can add photos.

Huonot puolet:

Like most tools, the ramp up and learning stages take a bit of time. If you want to use the tool to its fullest, you'll need to manually input significant amounts of data and have access to historical data on expenses, SKUs, etc. A second challenge is that your maintenance team may feel as if they are pulled away from actual repair work in order to perform the administrative work needed to maintain the tool.

3 vuotta sitten

Hi Alexander, Thanks for the review! I completely understand the learning curve can be frustrating when learning a new software. However, I am confident that if you compare it to other apps in the CMMS space, you'll find it fairly intuitive. Also, we have loads of video tutorials on our YouTube channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4ewS5K1zt6TOpZBfXx8Yfw/featured) and an amazing customer support team that's available for you if you need more support! Don't hesitate to reach out at https://www.onupkeep.com/support.

Ryan
Facilities Maintenance Specialist, USA
Kiinteistöpalvelut, 51-200 - työntekijät

Huomioon otetut vaihtoehdot:

Its a Keeper as long as you are keeping UP on it.

4,0 3 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: Very positive experience so far. They have answered all my questions sufficiently and in a very timely manner. Our account manager [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is fantastic, she is great at explaining things to people of all technical levels. We can see this software allowing to move forward quickly and put together our S.O.P's with minimal disruption during crucial times when we bring in new employees.

Hyvät puolet:

The Customization of the software is quite extensive. Has an honest to goodness workflow that is concise and easy to follow. Best have this system completely laid out and ready to roll prior to rolling it out within your facility that way you can utilize the software's capabilities to its vast potential. The tracking for the work orders is super convenient and thorough and allows for reporting to be super easy and helps track problem areas or where money should be spent.

Huonot puolet:

I feel that it pigeonholes your ability to use various systems and has no overlap with other systems that could potentially be helpful. does not offer a scheduling option to allow for access to say apartments where 24-hour notice is necessary. Having the ability to link to a calendar or a calendar within upkeep to organize my day project by the project is what is needed badly

3 vuotta sitten

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We're glad to hear our software is helping you and your team maintain your facility and track work orders! Our team is always making improvements and adding new features to the application based on customer feedback. I've shared yours with our product manager. Feel free to visit our support page if you ever have any questions: https://www.onupkeep.com/customersupport/ Thanks again!

Ryan
Maintenance Manager, USA
Ruoka ja juoma, 51-200 - työntekijät

A great start!

5,0 3 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: My experience over the first month with UpKeep has been very positive. The team in California have been checking in to provide support and they've sent us a ton of QR labels for our assets and stock room. I have worked with five different CMMSs over the past several years and have been responsible for two implementations. This has been the smoothest and easiest one so far... configuration has been easy and it's been warmly welcomed by my team and the organization as a whole.

Hyvät puolet:

The ease of use and functionality check all of the boxes I was looking for. I get updates on my phone, can track work, and share what we're doing throughout our organization in a way that is simple to understand. The cost and very low barrier to entry has been a huge plus as well.

Huonot puolet:

There have been little quirks with the system that have taken a little getting used to. Updating PMs or creating a PO, for example, can be difficult when you click off the screen to update a piece of that (check list, asset, or part) and then the whole thing that was being worked on is lost. Having discreet location differences for assets and stock rooms would be nice, too.

3 vuotta sitten

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We all LOVE your dinks! We're glad to hear our software is helping you and your team manage your assets and facility! Our team is always making improvements and adding new features to the application based on customer feedback. I've shared yours with our product manager. Feel free to visit our support page if you ever have any questions: https://www.onupkeep.com/customersupport/ Thanks again!

Dave
Director of Facilities, USA
Kiinteistöpalvelut, 201-500 - työntekijät

Excellent CMMS for Facility Managers

5,0 4 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: It has been great using UpKeep. Our rep did a great job setting me up and getting my technicians trained has been easy as well - and that speaks the simplicity of the application. All my technicians have Galaxy Tab A 7" tablets which they use with the UpKeep app. They're able to receive work orders while in the field, see all info needed to complete the task and close it out from there. Very efficient and effective. No complaints for the team at UpKeep, they really seem like they care about their product and customers.

Hyvät puolet:

The way it looks. The way it works. Simple, familiar design. Easy to learn and use the interface. A lot about making an application work efficiently and smoothly, is a familiar or simple to use interface, which this meets x 10. Great tools to utilize; from work order requests, to repetitive work, to inputting assets and added users. The dashboard is a great tool to monitor who inputs the most work, or closes the most, to what locations or categories are being worked on the most - and thats all linked with your assets to manage life-cycle of equipment. The support team is very helpful as well. I've had simple questions here and there, and "chatting" on the desktop site yielded very quick responses within minutes of asking. Love the way I can create my own criteria for Assets, ex; Model #, Serial #, Lifespan, Install Date #. This allows my team to custom build the system to work for our facilities needs.

Huonot puolet:

Some things still need to be thought out a bit more. A few examples: -Consistency: between the Android app and the Apple app, both are not identical and work a little differently. For instance, the camera interface and drawing options are a lot more extensive on the iPhone. As well terminology doesn't stay consistent, even with the desktop version in an internet browser; "Dashboard" on the app is "Reporting" on the desktop, and within a work order, there are "Details" and "Update" pages on the app, but on the desktop site they're "Details" and "Activity" - but yet they're the same functions. Someone wouldn't understand this until they've used it of course.

Flint
Maintenance, USA
Autoteollisuus, 201-500 - työntekijät

Upkeep, the easy CMMS!

4,0 3 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: Overall it has been a positive experience and everyone has been very helpful.

Hyvät puolet:

Ease of use, upkeep stays up to date, quick to implement changes. heavy focus on mobile app.

Huonot puolet:

While I like that they are quick to implement changes they recently removed a feature that allows mobile users to see work history on a scanned asset. This method of viewing completed work orders is crucial to our team members so they can learn from the whole team. Also, it’s fairly expensive and there is no good way to create/print asset tags from the software.