Olemme auttaneet yrityksiä valitsemaan
parempia ohjelmistoja jo 15 vuoden ajan

Tuotteen Personio arvostelut

4,3 (235)

Tietoja tuotteesta Personio

Keskitetty HR-alusta, joka suorittaa kaikki yrityksen menestyksen kannalta tärkeimmät HR-työt: HRM, rekrytointi, palkanmaksu ja paljon muuta

Lue lisää tuotteesta Personio

Hyvät puolet:

Especially the integration of self service in combination with absence management has been a huge time saver for us.

Huonot puolet:

There is no App available yet but as I heard it will be issued soon.

Personio: arvostelut

Keskimääräinen pisteytys

Helppokäyttöisyys
Asiakaspalvelu
Ominaisuudet
4,0
Vastinetta rahalle

Todennäköisyys suosittelulle

Tuotteen Personio yleisarvosana on 4,3/5 tähteä. Se perustuu 235 Capterran käyttäjän arvosteluun.

Oletko käyttänyt tuotetta Personio aiemmin?

Jaa kokemuksesi muiden ohjelmisto-ostajien kanssa.

Suodata arvosteluja (235)

Dónall
Dónall
HR Administrator, Irlanti
Tietokoneen ohjelmistot, 51–200 - työntekijät

Streamlined our entire HR systems

5,0 12 kuukautta sitten

Hyvät puolet:

What I love about Personio is that it is the one stop shop for all our HR information. As an SME we had been relying on SharePoint to store all our HR information and this was cumbersome and admin heavy, with Personio we can store all the relevant information in one location with no trouble accessing for individual employees. It is an easy to use platform and any new issuer will have no difficulty getting used to the using the system. My favourite feature is the ORG chart provided for all the employees in the organisation so you can know who's who.

Huonot puolet:

I have no major dislikes for the Platform - its a new platform, things take time. If you have an idea that would improve the system you are able to post in their Ideation forum to drive change. While Personio offers reporting features, the range of available reports is somewhat limited. This can make it difficult for companies that require more in-depth reporting and analysis for example companies with 100+ employees.

Javier
People Operations Specialist, Espanja
Tietotekniikka ja tietopalvelut, 1 001–5 000 - työntekijät

Very user friendly and flexible HR Saas

4,0 viime kuussa Uusi

Kommentit: We have been using Personio for almost 3 years, and it is the only HR data source (very reliable) and core tool for daily purposes. We have been able to develop and automate/scale many processes.
It has been developing in many ways although it exists better specific alternatives in certain aspects such as T&D, and payroll.
Finally, it has an excellent customer service, always supporting us solving queries and requests

Hyvät puolet:

The tool is very user friendly and easy to configure, it covers pre-payroll, onboarding, documents management, employees data, offboarding. In addition, it has an extensive marketplace to connect with different apps and softwares via API

Huonot puolet:

Lack of expense management, full payroll engine, historical data not very visual, T&D tab need more development.

Sebastian
Geschäftsführer, Saksa
Sairaalat ja terveydenhuolto, 51–200 - työntekijät

Glorified database

3,0 4 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: This software was bought to help with payroll.
In the end, it just became a database to store employee information.
Payroll is much to susceptible to errors to be relied on. My pet peeve is that when one of many critical fields is not filled in, the employee is simply left out of the payroll without comment.

-pretty design -comprehensive onboarding -friendly support team

-missing sanity checks -convoluted layout -not customisable enough

Theresa
HR Specialist, Saksa
Jälleenmyynti, 201–500 - työntekijät

Development: always!

Hyvät puolet:

Personio is constantly working on their products and features. There is no stagnation here. I have already seen a lot of further development that has helped to make our HR work easier. We have already been able to simplify and partially automate various processes. In addition, the usability is really very intuitive, so it's really fun to work with Personio. The customer support is incredibly fast and friendly. The support from our Customer Success Manager is also very good, always helpful and competent.

Huonot puolet:

Some parts of Personio are not linked, e.g. absences and reports, which in this case means that a report on the sickness rate only takes into account the absence in days and not in hours. The fact that the different systems do not communicate with each other sometimes results in information being incorrect or Personio not being usable for some cases.

Thomas
Thomas
Director HR, Saksa
Lakipalvelut, 51–200 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

A very good decision I am still proud of

4,0 5 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: Difficult. I like it! Had some experience with Workdays in the company before and was at the beginning a kind of sad that little business has not the budget for such software.
But now I am even happier because Personio not only is quiete as good - it is even better for small business purpose because it's less complex and allowes to stremline processes better for our needs.

Hyvät puolet:

It's HR Software with service for every employee, managers etc. - and so what I like most is, that nearly everybody likes to use it though we did not have much training effort. Big benefit (usualy) is as well, that Personio has an ongoing development nad gets even better every month.

Huonot puolet:

Some "improvements" - especially in design - are not really steps forward but seem to complicate work - but usually respective suggestions are heared and drawn into account.

Huomioon otetut vaihtoehdot: BambooHR

Perusteet vaihtaa tuotteeseen Personio: Originally becasue Personio was the only Provider with servers lokated in Germany (it was the time of the new data protection rules). And it was real SAS while one of the other products (the European one) would have to be customized with big effort (and costs)...

Lisa
Team Lead HR BP and Payroll, Saksa
Vaatetus ja muoti, 201–500 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

Good overall HR tool with a focus on user-friendliness

Hyvät puolet:

user-friendliness wide spectrum customer service development

Huonot puolet:

a lot of functions are only available with extra costs some points still need development

Kefiloe
Human Resources Practitioner, Etelä-Afrikka
Henkilöstön hankinta ja rekrytointi, 11–50 - työntekijät

Streamlined HR Performance.

5,0 2 kuukautta sitten Uusi

Kommentit: As a practitioner in HR it's a core tool in all the day to day activities such as attendance performance,payroll , time sheet and employees welfare , it's been of great assistance in this.

Hyvät puolet:

It has streamlined administration activities by the HR by simply tracking all the projects and tasks as well as employees performance in one place. Improved transparency in employment and pay roll. Integration with many systems at our disposal made it even more reliable.

Huonot puolet:

It had a great return on investment and achieved almost all the objectives expected and so I'm thrilled by it's performance.

Javier
Chief People Officer, Espanja
Ruoka ja juoma, 1 001–5 000 - työntekijät

Flexibility for HR

5,0 2 viikkoa sitten Uusi

Hyvät puolet:

It is super easy to configurate, even without a tech background, and flexible if something needs to be changed.

Huonot puolet:

Payroll is not yet covering all the singularities from all countries, and still a bit German regulations based.

Shaista
Software Engineer, Saksa
Rahoituspalvelut, 501–1 000 - työntekijät
Käytti ohjelmistoa seuraavaan tarkoitukseen: 6–12 kuukautta
Arvostelijan lähde

A must have tool for HR related stuff

4,0 3 viikkoa sitten Uusi

Hyvät puolet:

It has become a regular part of my job. I clock in using Personio and it is very simple and straight forward. I can add multiple breaks in my daily hours log. All my information is stored at one place, and i got notification if any of my credential is expiring soon. The onboarding section and Vacation management modules are very handy.

Huonot puolet:

It could be a little tricky sometimes for new users to get a hold of it, other than that, I dont have any complaints.

Faaiz
Software Engineer, Saksa
Tietotekniikka ja tietopalvelut, 501–1 000 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

Hassle free Attendance and leave management.

5,0 viime kuussa Uusi

Hyvät puolet:

It has really good modules of Attendance and Leave management. No need for hefty long emails to Managers or HR for leaves request.

Huonot puolet:

The user interface is a bit old. It needs improvement.

Isabel
Human Resources Project Manager, Saksa
Tietotekniikka ja tietopalvelut, 201–500 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

The one-stop solution for better HR

5,0 5 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: Our overall experience with Personio has been extremely positive. It has allowed us to digitize and streamline our processes and workflows in a way that has vastly increased our efficiency and the quality of our services as an HR department. Personio has enabled us to very quickly move all our core HR processes to the software and makes it possible for us to handle them in a much more efficient, user-friendly way. The software has also been a great help to our employees, who can take care of their HR tasks much easier now, as well as our team leaders and managers, who now have a better way of administrating and supervising their team and making sure all tasks are taken care of. Working together with Personio's implementation and key account managers, as well as their customer support team, has always been a great experience. Personio provides extensive support, guidance and best practices which help in further improving workflows and customizing the software for each individual company. Overall, with its variety of features, Personio has opened countless ways for us to optimize our processes and offer better services, and has enabled us as HR to transform from a department preoccupied by administrative tasks to a true strategic partner.

Hyvät puolet:

We greatly appreciate all of the features Personio offers, and actively use the entire range of tools and features. In terms of core HR processes, one of the most instant and most significant benefits of using Personio was the easy administration of personnel data and the absence management. Everyone in our company, from employees to managers to members of the HR team, has benefitted tremendously from Personio's user-friendly absence management features, which all our employees use regularly. Both our HR and Accounting departments profit from the extensive reporting features, which we use to create monthly, quarterly or annual reports on all relevant personnel data. This function is also appreciated by our managers, who can gain quick overviews on key figures with just a few clicks. Apart from the administrative features, it is mainly Personio's recruiting tool which has impacted our HR processes in an extremely positive way. Creating and publishing job ads, managing applications and communicating with applicants has never been so easy, and is enabling us to manage our recruiting workflows in a way that is sure to leave a positive impression on applicants. All in all, Personio has greatly improved our HR processes and, along with this, improved the working lives of all internal stakeholders.

Huonot puolet:

Since we are a global company, our aim is to roll out Personio internationally to all our subsidiaries in different countries around the world. In this regard, we are doing a certain amount of pioneer work, as the system is not yet completely perfected for international use and some features or special configurations are not yet part of the software. Therefore, we need to align the requirements of our international subsidiaries with the features currently available in the software and, in some cases, find workarounds. Personio has provided great support in this process and has been able to provide solutions to the vast majority of topics we dealt with.

Vahvistettu arvostelija
Internet, 51–200 - työntekijät

Clear recommendation for SMEs

5,0 4 vuotta sitten

Hyvät puolet:

- As we were one of the early adopters, we got personio for quite a cheap rate - There was no tool that was as comprehensive and could be used without GDPR issues - It saves a lot of time vs. our setup before, which was Excel

Huonot puolet:

- There are a few open requests from our side regarding more flexible reportings - There is an obvious bug in the dashboard that just doesn't get solved (always shows that "everyone is in the office today")

Sonja
Management Assistant, Saksa
Logistiikka ja toimitusketjut, 11–50 - työntekijät

Great, user-friendly HR-Software for SMUs

5,0 5 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: We are a small start-up with no designated HR manager and needed a system that would allow management to manage all kind of absences (illness, holidays, business travels) and track attendance of student employees. We wanted a solution that would allow employees to manage most of the data themselves, only to be authorised or checked by management. Personio is perfect for this use. Employees can keep track of their digital personnel file, see who is in the office or absent thanks to a good all-company-absence-calender, see how much holidays they have left and plan their paid holidays (which can be authorised or declined in the system by management), upload sickness certificates and even track the worked hours. We are very happy with the performance of the system and are confident missing functionality will be developed by Personio within the next months (app etc.). I would definitely highly recommend the system.

Hyvät puolet:

The software is very intuitive, has a very attractive design and makes it fun to use it. The service ist outstanding - from the first contact with Personio all staff was super attentive, pro-active and solved all problems within hours. The implementation process was quick and easy (thank you representative!), great online tutorials are available.

Huonot puolet:

I am missing a mobile app (in development). In some aspects the software is perfectly designed for a designated HR manager - message configuration options should be optimised for small start-ups with multi-functional staff - but nothing that could not be "solved" with a bit of trickyness ;).

Max
CFO, Saksa
Tietotekniikka ja tietopalvelut, 51–200 - työntekijät

Great one-stop HR solution

5,0 5 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: It is a great tool if you are looking for a one-stop solution to deal with your HR IT needs. Helps you a lot to stay in compliance with process frameworks and legal restrictions. Great support.

Hyvät puolet:

Holistic HR solution (no need to transfer data from one system to another) Very good customer support Can be set up as easy-to-use self-service platform for employees Ensures process (e.g. ISO 9001) and legal (e.g. employment law) compliance in HR GDPR compliant platform Price/value is great

Huonot puolet:

Report section can be improved on the recruiting side Edge-cases in user rights management need to be improved UI/UX is better than traditional software but can still be refined

Kathleen
OM, HR & EA, Saksa
Rahoituspalvelut, 11–50 - työntekijät

We love this product!

5,0 5 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: We use Personio for daily HR tasks, payroll and recruiting. I find the tool fairly easy to navigate and I really like the recruitment feature. So, the tool itself is really good.
My favorite part about using Personio is the Customer Service/Technical Support Team. Any time I have a question or request, I normally get an immediate, friendly, very professional response. They are always helpful and when the CS representative I am speaking to cannot help me, they always connect me to someone who can.
I would say Personio's Customer Service/Technical Support Team is one of their greatest assets.
Keep up the excellent work!

Hyvät puolet:

I love the recruiting and payroll features.

Huonot puolet:

It is difficult to understand how the tool calculates, e.g. vacation days. I have made the same mistake a few times with manually adjusting vacation days for on-call work.

Dennis
Head of HR, Saksa
Internet, 51–200 - työntekijät

One stop shop for HR

5,0 7 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: Best bang for the buck, period.
Saves LOTs of time. No need for different tools. Extremely adaptable. Scales well with the company.

Hyvät puolet:

- Covers almost ALL aspects of HR -- recruitment (complete ATS system) -- hr administration: -- onboarding, offboarding, documents, absences, time tracking, performance management (basic), rights & role management, user self service, approval settings, etc... - lots of possibilities to adapt to own needs - very good onboarding process and customer success - very good value for the money

Huonot puolet:

- needs some time to get to know all features - UX is getting better, but not the strong suit of personio - performance management rather basic

Kieran
Co-founder, Turkki
Autoteollisuus, 51–200 - työntekijät

Simplify your HR processes

5,0 8 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: I've been using Personio for about six months now, and I'm so glad with it. It's helped me to automate and simplify my HR processes, saving me tons of time. I would recommend it to any SMBs.

Hyvät puolet:

One of the things I like most about Personio is the employee self-service portal. This allows my employees to access their own information, such as their timesheets, vacation requests, and benefits. It's a great way to give my employees more control over their own data.I also love the reporting features in Personio. These reports give me insights into my workforce, such as employee turnover rates, time off trends, and salary ranges. This information helps me to make better decisions about my HR policies and procedures.

Huonot puolet:

The customization options could be re-engineered. I would like to be able to tailor Personio to my specific needs more than I can currently.

Max
VP HR, Saksa
Vakuutusala, 51–200 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

Easy to implement and fantastic support

4,0 7 vuotta sitten

Hyvät puolet:

Secure data as servers are in Germany, friendly and quick response from the CSA's. All 'key functionalities', such as for example holiday and sickness capturing, are covered. Reports are very useful when having to report KPI's. The system is easily customizable, fields can be generated quickly, workflows edited, and permissions & rules created within minutes.

Huonot puolet:

Few minor bugs from timt to time, though these are fixed quickly. Recruiting solution only lets you post on german jobsites. No surveying option (ie. eNPS would be good) and Performance Management section is very rudimentary.

Sebastian
Founder, Saksa
Tietokoneen ohjelmistot, 11–50 - työntekijät

Best one-stop solution for HR and Recruiting

Hyvät puolet:

Personio really is the HR operating system. All the personal data of an employee have to be filled in only once and can then be used for different services. Users can participate in recruiting and manage their data and documents. In addition, with the integration of Personio Payroll, you do not have to communicate with tax consultants anymore to get your payroll done.

Huonot puolet:

Due to the many features and the customization that is possible with Personio, some users might find it a bit complex in the beginning.

Andrea
Reviewer, Unkari
Tietokoneen ohjelmistot, Itsetyöllistetyt

All-in-one HR software

4,0 viime vuonna

Kommentit: Simple implementation procedures; you don't need to be a technical expert to complete them because they include in-depth articles to guide you through the full procedure. There are numerous ways for you to get support, including The Community and direct support by phone, email, or screensharing. Additionally, it is incredibly adaptable, and you may customize the system to meet your demands.

Hyvät puolet:

Personio is simple to use and has a pleasant user experience.

Huonot puolet:

It can be a little slow at times, and searches could be made better.

Natalie
Head of HR, Saksa
Tietotekniikka ja tietopalvelut, 51–200 - työntekijät

Flexibel Tool with great functions

Hyvät puolet:

- its very flexibel and you can add various fields e.g. training data - you can send out reminders to the departments and supervisors - we included our on- and offboarding process also in the tool - very friedly and helpful team

Huonot puolet:

- some little bugs but nothing serious.. :)

Pedro
Head of Human Resources, Saksa
Käytti ohjelmistoa seuraavaan tarkoitukseen: 6–12 kuukautta
Arvostelijan lähde

making HR-Management radically easier!

Hyvät puolet:

On the top of my personio-experiences is the customer service! Really patient, highly customer oriented and super friendly at all times. Furthermore you have the feeling that the entire company (no matter who is on the phone) knows who you are and is well capable of taking care of your issues. And if this is not the case, you will promptly get a re-call from one of the experts.

Huonot puolet:

Honestly, there is nothing worth to mention. There are a couple of bugs and usability issues here and there, but most important, you see a young product (and Team) growing and improving from day to day.

Christian
Christian
CEO, Saksa
Markkinointi ja mainonta, 11–50 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

Price increase of more than 30%!

Hyvät puolet:

It is really a great software with many very good features and finally a good interface design.

Huonot puolet:

The software is constantly being further developed and regularly has new functionalities. A price increase is justified. But a price increase of more than 30% from one day to the next is very unusual and annoying. Especially, because the software was not one of the cheapest tools even before the price increase.

Moritz
DIRECTOR COMMUNICATION, STRATEGY & TECHNOLOGY, Saksa
Markkinointi ja mainonta, 11–50 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

Personio was the basement for change.

4,0 5 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: For us it was the best basement to start with home office, flex times and regulations for over hours. Without Personio this would have end up in paperwork mess. Next step is to do our monthly payment automated over Personio.

Hyvät puolet:

How easy the implementation was and how fast all colleagues started using and loving it.

Huonot puolet:

Here and there it needs improvement but hey... its a start up and they are on the best way possible.

Fanny
Head of People & Culture, Saksa
Internet, 11–50 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

I've been using personio since over a year, I even implemented it in my new company. Great product!

5,0 7 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: the complete solution supports my daily work in HR

Hyvät puolet:

The customer support is fast and amazingly friendly:) Other than that, I really like that personio offers a complete solution (ATS & HR) with a very good usability for everyone in the company.

Huonot puolet:

I would like to have more templates in order to set up personio quicker. Exp. Mail-templates Feedback-templates Ref. Letter templates etc