Tuotteen Dessert POS arvostelut

5,0 (9)

Tietoja tuotteesta Dessert POS

DESSERT point of sale gives you reliable and easy-to-use tools that will help you be more efficient and run your business better. .

Lue lisää tuotteesta Dessert POS

Asiakaspalvelu
Ominaisuudet
Vastinetta rahalle

Todennäköisyys suosittelulle

Tuotteen Dessert POS yleisarvosana on 5/5 tähteä. Se perustuu 9 Capterran käyttäjän arvosteluun.

Suodata arvosteluja (9)

Tuotteen arvosana

Tuotteen arvosana

Maat

Maat

Käyttö

Lajitteluperuste

Oletko käyttänyt tuotetta Dessert POS aiemmin?

Jaa kokemuksesi muiden ohjelmisto-ostajien kanssa.

Suodata arvosteluja (9)

Jaime
Ravintolat, 51-200 - työntekijät

More Than Pleased With My POS Company

5,0 5 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: Full training , complete installation done , don't have to worry about throwing cables nor installing anything by my self. everything is well organized when they install , technicians are bilingual. After installing everything i don't have to wait another week for training, They do it the next day , when the lady arrives for our training she's really friendly, speaks Spanish & english, she had no problem doing 2 training the same days . One in Spanish for our speaking Spanish employees & one in english for the rest of our employees. She wasn't rushing at all , she was patient with our speed of learning the system. first issue we had with our system there was a technician in my restaurant the same day i called and reported it, GREAT CUSTOMER CARE !

Joseph
Ravintolat, 2-10 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

My restaurant it’s more organized

5,0 2 vuotta sitten

Hyvät puolet:

What I like the most about Dessert POS is that it’s very practical to use. My employees learn how to use it very quickly. This software is a lifesaver because it helps me automatically have Happy hour at my restaurant due to the facility of having it set up.

Huonot puolet:

All systems have issues and I can’t really complaint about it.

Ana
Lähde: SoftwareAdvice

Best cloud-based system!

5,0 7 kuukautta sitten

Hyvät puolet:

User-friendly, simple transition from old POS, great support, and they constantly evolve by listening to their customers! I've been using it for the past two years and it has been the best choice I made.

Huonot puolet:

Customer service sometimes takes a lot of time to solve my problem but at the end of the day

JOSHUA VAN

Exelent

Hyvät puolet:

As an owner that's trying to spend less time in the business this software allows me to do that. The highlights for me are the ease of accessing the reporting, how intuitive the program is for our employees, our tips have doubled, and have online ordering! The expediting screen in the kitchen has really cut down on our mistakes and ticket times. Everyone we've worked with from the initial sales call, through the training and customer service has been spot on. You guys are running a great business and I know you guys will continue to rapidly grow.

Team is very profesional

Thanks

Samanthas

Totally Recommend It !!

5,0 5 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: A&B POS Solutions is a great company , can't complain about anything. Customer service is available 24/7 , never have to wait longer then 5 minutes to talk to a technical support representative MOST IMPORTANT there technical support department is BILINGUAL
TOTALLY RECOMMEND A&B POS SOLUTIONS FOR YOUR BUSINESS

Nabel
President, USA
Ravintolat, 51-200 - työntekijät
Käytti ohjelmistoa seuraavaan tarkoitukseen: 1–5 kuukautta

Excellent

5,0 5 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: Inventory, Reporting, Realtime Data, Stock/Availability, Transactions

Hyvät puolet:

Finally it was a POS that thought through this system and put everything we could have wanted into one POS, and that's why we switched to A&B POS.

Huonot puolet:

I didn't know before the software existed

Tks

Christopher

The product is amazing!

5,0 7 kuukautta sitten

Hyvät puolet:

From sales, to install, to support, Dessert POS has been top-notch. I highly recommend Dessert POS for any bar or restaurant. Couldn’t be more satisfied.

We have minor issues, otherwise, our experience have been 10/10

Cindy

BEST POS SYSTEM

Kommentit: Free Tech Support 24/7

Hyvät puolet:

A&B POS is very simple and user friendly payment system for businesses likerestaurants and coffee shops. It makes your business run that much smoothly. I just want to say than you for your service and product.

Tsk

Lorena
USA
Käytti ohjelmistoa seuraavaan tarkoitukseen: Ei tarjottu

Cant Imagine A Better Product & Service Out There

5,0 5 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: A&B POS has every future i was looking for my restaurant, very easy to learn & to teach my employees how to use it