Olemme auttaneet yrityksiä valitsemaan
parempia ohjelmistoja jo 15 vuoden ajan

Tuotteen Zendesk Suite arvostelut

4,4 (3 866)

Tietoja tuotteesta Zendesk Suite

Zendesk tarjoaa täydellisen asiakaspalveluratkaisun, jota on helppo käyttää ja joka skaalautuu yrityksesi mukana.

Lue lisää tuotteesta Zendesk Suite

Hyvät puolet:

Zendesk has solved so many issues in one program. Pricing is good and a fair price.

Huonot puolet:

There are issues at times with uploading data and exporting data. Sometimes data is deleted or missing for no reason.

Zendesk Suite: arvostelut

Keskimääräinen pisteytys

Helppokäyttöisyys
Asiakaspalvelu
Ominaisuudet
Vastinetta rahalle

Todennäköisyys suosittelulle

Tuotteen Zendesk Suite yleisarvosana on 4,4/5 tähteä. Se perustuu 3 866 Capterran käyttäjän arvosteluun.

Oletko käyttänyt tuotetta Zendesk Suite aiemmin?

Jaa kokemuksesi muiden ohjelmisto-ostajien kanssa.

Suodata arvosteluja (3 866)

Pedro
Pedro
CEO, Portugali
Tietotekniikka ja tietopalvelut, 2–10 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

It's simply the best on the market

5,0 2 kuukautta sitten Uusi

Hyvät puolet:

This is it, it's the ultimate customer service tool

Huonot puolet:

I can't think of any cons for this software, it's just amazing seriously

Pamela
Agent, Dominikaaninen tasavalta
Kuluttajapalvelut, 1 001–5 000 - työntekijät

Zendesk is great for Support Ticket Management

5,0 2 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: To be honest, the overall experience after using Zendesk in our department has been great! We are always on top of our metrics and this is mostly because the platform helps us run our business smoothly. Ticket Automation and being able to customize our ticket system so it can fit our specific needs is one of its best features.

Hyvät puolet:

As a customer support representative, I've worked with Zendesk for over 12 months now and it's been an excellent experience. First off, I'd like to stand out for its user-friendly interface, It's very simple. I would say it's almost intuitive. Which allows you to familiarize yourself with the product right away. Additionally, since we're always trying to provide a first contact resolution, it helps that we can assign tickets to specialized agents and place a higher priority for a faster resolution.

Huonot puolet:

At this moment, I would say the biggest con that happens rarely but can happen if you do not have a potent internet connection: if the ticket is not assigned then very seldom, it will not show the agents working the ticket and both agents can post an internal note in the same ticket.

👋🏻 Albert
👋🏻 Albert
Co-founder and CPO, Meksiko
Vakuutusala, 11–50 - työntekijät

A living nightmare

1,0 3 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: I've used Zendesk in all of the ventures I've participated in. Unfortunately. I get it that in 2012 it was an easy option, but today there are plenty more and plenty of options of building out solutions yourself if customer support means everything to you.

Hyvät puolet:

Sticking to Zendesk is very easy. Open a free account, plug in your email and you are off. Thats the reason this company is such a popular customer support software. Start off frictionlessly and you won't ever be able to stick away from them. That doesn't mean they are a good solution.

Huonot puolet:

As soon as you want to build some sophisticated solutions with ANY digital company in 2021 requires from day one, you will face two things: 1) Advertised features for enterprise plans which don't actually exist, or are a euphemism of what one can understand. I.E. a sandbox environment. We literally got told it didn't exist after we hired enterprise chat. 2) A terrible - terrible is the word, I honestly don't like to speak poorly in public of anyone, but you guys deserve this post - customer support. Despite having an account manager, I have probable been referred to sign up on my own for multiple register forms for products, and speak to multiple agents to sign SO to commit to payments... and the product was NEVER delivered. Once they have you committed to a payment, they won't follow up for success.

Rajesh Kumar
Rajesh Kumar
BI Developer, Irlanti
Vakuutusala, 201–500 - työntekijät

Good Tool for Support Tickets, Live Chat and Messaging

4,0 4 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: A good tool to communicate with the customers and also internal communication in Contact Center

Hyvät puolet:

I like the way Zendesk is handling the Support tickets, Live chats, and messages & providing a lot of options to analyze the data on their end or extract the data via API & analyze on our end

Huonot puolet:

Lack of Option for extracting some of the data via API which is available in their website Dashboard

Tayeb
Client Care Specialist, Kanada
Huonekalut, 501–1 000 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

Swiss army knife of online tickets

5,0 viime kuussa Uusi

Kommentit: I have used Zendesk at a formal office job for almost two years and it was very stable and very convenient to use as a hub to handle all the online requests including social media at a single place. Most softwares usually require days or weeks of training but Zendesk was very easy to use.

Hyvät puolet:

A one point of contact to receive multiple online requests (Email, Facebook, Twitter) Being able to find tickets solved even years ago for a better understanding of a customers path. Being able to see who is working on a ticket in order to move on to another ticket or contact your coworker to communicate information if needed.

Huonot puolet:

The spam filter is not as aggressive as some other softwares can be but I understand that it is dependent on the team that is supposed to feed the spam filters

CEO, USA
Tietotekniikka ja tietopalvelut, 2–10 - työntekijät

Zendesk- the Game Changer for customer care and customer support

5,0 2 viikkoa sitten Uusi

Kommentit: I really don't know I did things before Zendesk. It has honestly made a big difference in customer care.

Hyvät puolet:

The chat features and ticket creation/tracking have been just a great business changer. Being able to live-support customers online is great- they love it and it works great for us.

Huonot puolet:

There is a bit of a steep learning curve, but it's doable.

Ching
Customer Support Agent, Filippiinit
Kuluttajapalvelut, 10 000+ - työntekijät

Great Experience!!

5,0 viime kuussa Uusi

Kommentit: It was a great experience!!!!! Up until now we're still using it for IT concerns.. They perfectly provided effective resolution and resolved your issues!!

Hyvät puolet:

This is where we normally used if we're having issues on logging in to our NT logins, VPN's, PW reset, etc.

Huonot puolet:

If they are handling multiple customer, tendency you will be waiting until your turn

Andrei
Support Software Engineer, Israel
Tietokoneen ohjelmistot, 51–200 - työntekijät

The default Customer Relations software

5,0 2 kuukautta sitten Uusi

Hyvät puolet:

I like how well documented tickets are searchable and help to resolve future issues for my customers.

Huonot puolet:

I didn't like the way a change was pushed to the users a few months ago.

Abegail
Abegail
Risk Analyst, Filippiinit
Kuluttajapalvelut, 10 000+ - työntekijät

Useful Zendesk

5,0 4 viikkoa sitten Uusi

Kommentit: I can say that Zendesk is very mucb helpful.

Hyvät puolet:

You can easily reply to the customer concern.

Huonot puolet:

Nothing much because there is a lot of ticket you can merge with.

Vahvistettu arvostelija
Tietotekniikka ja tietopalvelut, Itsetyöllistetyt

Support ticket management with Zendesk Suite

4,0 2 viikkoa sitten Uusi

Hyvät puolet:

Zendesk Suite provides an user-friendly interface, you can easily get in contact with the customers/users through support tickets, the system organization is pretty neat as you can establish which member of the support team gets assigned the tickets.

Huonot puolet:

Sometimes the "real time notifications" would take a while to be sent.

Justin
Digital Marketing Specialist, USA
Asianajotoiminta, 51–200 - työntekijät
Käytti ohjelmistoa seuraavaan tarkoitukseen: 1–5 kuukautta

Has a Lot, but Surprised By What it Lacks

4,0 5 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: Their customer service is wonderful and they'll bend over backwards for you, but the options I found that were absent (at even the highest, most expensive levels) really made me disappointed. They are able to track UTM codes which is great if you're using Google Analytics, but if this isn't a concern of yours, I highly recommend searching for a more affordable alternative with more customization. They're out there.

Hyvät puolet:

The implementation is incredibly easy, and there are multiple installation tutorials available online for users. However, tutorials for anything beyond basic set-up and basic customization of the chat button are hard to find, and you have to go up several levels of help to get solid answers if you're really looking to customize it for your operators.

Huonot puolet:

The absence of common-sense features I had gotten used to from our previous platform. Options such as "Round Robin" routing are not available unless you go for the high-money level usage, and options like having the platform automatically switch the operator to "away" whenever their computer was locked or on screensaver were absent. Their auto-idle kicked in if their window was idle, even if the user was still using the computer, which makes it frustrating and pointless.

Ted
Ted
Production Support Coordinator & IT Specialist, USA
Louhinta ja metallit, 51–200 - työntekijät

Huomioon otetut vaihtoehdot:

Need help from Zendesk? Forget it. Don't even bother.

5,0 4 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: Horrible. I only use this software because it would be a hassle porting all existing tickets over to a different platform. I needed billing support from them, and my ticket was 'escalated' to the Finance department, but nobody ever got back to me in time. Literally a few days went by and not one word from my Zendesk agent. They have a poor support system. So, if you don't ever need help with anything and know what you're doing, then ZD is probably for you.

Hyvät puolet:

The software functions nicely. It is very well put together. They make it easy to run a help desk.

Huonot puolet:

The support, or lack thereof. If you need support for this software, they take a long, long time to get back to you. You better know what you're doing, because if you need to get a hold of them, I wish you the best of luck.

Govindraj
Head of Support, Intia
Vieraanvaraisuuspalvelut, 11–50 - työntekijät

Productivity and Efficient Support tool

5,0 3 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: We wanted out of box support solutions so we moved from Salesforce to Zendesk so we don't have deployment cost in Zendesk. Everything comes out of box and as an Admin u just to read their Knowledge KB and configurat the system to meet ur business needs. We have achieved 24 x7 chat support services with the help of Zendesk chat which is a excellent software

Hyvät puolet:

The best part of the Product is it has multiple channel support, nice api integration, automation and trigger is excellent which increases business customer support agents productivity, nice api integration, automation and trigger is excellent which increases business productivity as well.

Huonot puolet:

Yes Zendesk has recently launched Explore as an analytical tool in replacement to their Insight analytical tool which is not up to the mark and much complex in comparison to Insight. Also their training and learning cost is High which should be reduced.

Denise
Denise
Marketing Specialist, USA
Markkinointi ja mainonta, 201–500 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

This helps us to better serve our customers

4,0 2 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: We can use this data to improve the client experience by putting new processes in place. We've increased our output significantly, and now everything is in plain sight. It's incredible how much freedom we have when it comes to putting up a self-help library for our clientele. We were able to create a help center based on the Copenhagen theme, but we customized it to our liking with custom CSS styling.

Hyvät puolet:

There is nothing Zendesk does that I don't like! The back-end user experience is the greatest I've ever encountered. The integration of Shopify and the capturing of knowledge is effortless. We've been using Zendesk Support for years and I'm sure we've only scratched the surface of what it can accomplish, but for a little business like ours, it's more than enough.

Huonot puolet:

New feature requests should be implemented more quickly, in my opinion. I would also like Zendesk to manage all new implementation requests.

Narendra Kumar
Assistant Manager - SEO, Intia
Tietotekniikka ja tietopalvelut, 51–200 - työntekijät

Huomioon otetut vaihtoehdot:

Best Email Support Platform, If you are dealing with more Customers.

5,0 2 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: Having a track of support tickets we are getting and how many of them are solved, how much average time they are taken to get solved, and who had solved them. etc. these metrics are something that we can't get access in traditional email platforms. Zendesk is the platform that helped us in setting up all these things with ease and solved the biggest headache of ours.

Hyvät puolet:

The way it delivers the emails to the right customer support agent based on the query. We used to deal with a lot of customers and it is not possible for us to go with the G-mail to solve the customer queries and especially when there are a lot of queries with different categories. we have chosen Zendesk to segregate emails automatically and based on the query and also to which certain emails should fall. We have used the autoreply function for some of the emails where there is a standard reply. It is a pretty good dashboard to track the support tickets as well as team performance.

Huonot puolet:

Not sure, as I didn't find any flaws in my usage time.

Devyani
Devyani
Customer Relationship Associate, Intia
Pankkitoiminta, 5 001–10 000 - työntekijät

Huomioon otetut vaihtoehdot:

Overall good and feature rich customer helpdesk application but not for early startups

4,0 2 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: Overall zendesk is great helpdesk and provide multiple features that an enterprise need to handle huge customer base and track tickets and complaints on the go. They should think of support system in mobile app too. Also I am not much satisfied with their customer support as they couldn't resolve many of the issues like reviving a lost ticket forms due to mistakenly closed issues.

Hyvät puolet:

Their cloud application is really good and provide satisfactory uptime, makes our work more seamless while live chat with clients to solve a specific issue. Automation of ticketing mechanism is the best thing for me and my team, whenever ticket get generated it sends a mail to customer and when its get resolved or closed it again send automated mail to inform customer. And also I liked the quick addition of new manager or technician to the system without making much big changes in dashboard.

Huonot puolet:

Even I liked the features and automation, I have spent hours to learn the system as their dashboard is not so user friendly. For an early startup cost of this application is too high as there are features that they might not need.

Erica D.
Erica D.
Director Of Administration, USA
Verkko-oppiminen, 2–10 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

Great software, terrible support (ironically); Hope you don't have to leave

4,0 6 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: Our company has been using Zendesk for 5-7 years. I was not personally around when we onboarded it, but I have worked with it for over 3 years now. We have terrible trouble any time we did need support, for a system problem or a question we couldn't answer ourselves via their expansive maze of KnowledgeBase. The support reps at Zendesk have been accusatory, excuse-ridden, and most of all don't even read the tickets you submit to understand the problem (Zendesk support actually became an office joke. That's about the time we decided we had to look for another tool). When we met with our Account Rep to try to get some of the issues worked out, we were told basically that we weren't even supposed to have gotten the level of support we had received, and proceeded to explain how SaaS works (we're a software company, mind you). I think Zendesk simply got too big too fast, and somewhere along the way decided that the businesses using their product aren't important anymore. They lost this long-term customer.

Hyvät puolet:

Zendesk as a tool does what it is supposed to do, and it does it well. We used Support + Guide products, for ticketing for our e-learning business, and also for our Self-Serve support (knowledgebase). It is full-featured, and comprehensive. As far as support rep work goes, it's simple, to the point, and it integrates well with many tool because it is such a large company. It is designed for an enterprise company.

Huonot puolet:

Because it is so full-featured, it can be years' work to get everything set like you need, and they provide little to no assistance. Some of the basic settings are so deep and so spread out, you'll spend hours reading through Help articles to understand how to customize your ticket form. It is NOT small-business friendly, it is really meant for large companies with someone dedicated to maintaining this software.

Cody
Business Analyst, USA
Tiedotuspalvelut, 51–200 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

Modern customer facing companies need a modern customer facing solution

5,0 3 vuotta sitten

Hyvät puolet:

The format of the ticket interface lends its self to serving email based communications very well. At a glance I can easily see all tickets sent by a specific requester or business and prioritize based on the severity of the issues being described. The help center and chat button that can be integrated into custom applications can be a game changer when it comes to self service. Inbound and outbound call recordings are super critical especially for our finance team to ensure we have a reliable means of keeping proof of what was said.

Huonot puolet:

The cost is ever increasing while they shift features away from lower tiers and pay wall them behind more expensive tiers of their service. We used to have rich analytics with Gooddata. Since they moved to building their own analytics add in a company has to be at a minimum tier of Zendesk and then purchase the Explore add in. From there someone needs to familiarize themselves with the add in service and create the data sets they need. Zendesk's own support team's response time has become abysmal. It takes weeks to hear back from anyone despite adding words like "urgent" "critical" "time sensitive" in the subject line and the body. If you're get a response, you just hope it's comprehensive enough to solve the problem on the first try, but more often than not the support agents miss the point or gloss over the issue and provide a support article that doesn't help solve the issue. Getting tickets escalated to a higher tier on complex issues can take months to achieve. This is all very ironic from a company making money hand over fist and yet can't keep up with customer support demands.

Nazir
manager, Italia
Markkinointi ja mainonta, 2–10 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

Zendesk Suite: A Comprehensive and User-Friendly Customer Service Solution"

5,0 viime vuonna

Hyvät puolet:

One of the things I like most about Zendesk Suite is its ability to centralize and streamline customer service operations. Zendesk Suite offers a wide range of features such as helpdesk ticketing, live chat, phone support, self-service portals, and more, which allows businesses to manage customer interactions across multiple channels. This makes it easy for businesses to provide fast, efficient and personal customer service, which can be particularly important for businesses that rely on customer loyalty

Huonot puolet:

One thing I like least about Zendesk Suite is that it could be a bit overwhelming for new users, as it offers a wide range of features and functionalities. It can take some time to learn how to use all of them effectively. This can be a challenge for businesses with limited time or resources to invest in training their staff.Another aspect that could be considered a downside is that Zendesk Suite is a subscription-based service, which means that businesses will need to pay a monthly or annual fee to access all its features. While the pricing is reasonable, it may not be a good fit for small businesses or organizations that don't need all the features that Zendesk Suite offers.Lastly, it's worth mentioning that Zendesk Suite relies on a stable internet connection to function properly, so if the internet connection is weak or unreliable, it can cause problems such as slow performance, dropped connections or even lost data.Overall, while Zendesk Suite is a powerful and user-friendly customer service solution, it may not be the best fit for all businesses or organizations. It's important for users to carefully consider their specific needs and preferences before deciding to use the service.

Goma
Instructor, Nepal
Voittoa tuottamattomien järjestöjen hallinta, 11–50 - työntekijät

Streamlined Support with Room for Improvement

4,0 11 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: The initial steps of getting everything up and running may require some extra effort and time to navigate through. When it comes to customization, I have noticed certain limitations within Zendesk Suite. While there are options available, I have found that users might feel restricted when trying to customize ticket forms, chat widget appearance, and reporting templates. Having more extensive customization options would greatly benefit businesses, as it would allow us to align the software more closely with our branding and specific requirements. This level of customization would help create a consistent and personalized experience for our customers.

Hyvät puolet:

The best feature of Zendesk Suite is the integration of multiple tools into a single platform. This integration allows for seamless coordination between different channels, such as chat, phone support, and knowledge base articles, providing a comprehensive customer service solution. The ticketing system in Zendesk Suite streamlines the process of handling customer inquiries. With customizable ticketing fields and automation options, I can easily categorize and prioritize tickets, ensuring that no customer query goes unanswered.

Huonot puolet:

The initial setup process can be overwhelming. Simplifying the onboarding experience and providing more intuitive setup guides would make it easier for new users to get started quickly. Also, more customization options for ticket forms, chat widget appearance, and reporting templates would be beneficial. While Zendesk Suite offers basic automation capabilities, incorporating more advanced automation features would be a welcome addition. The pricing structure of Zendesk Suite might be a consideration for some businesses. While the software provides excellent value for its functionality, pricing tiers could be made more flexible to accommodate the varying needs and budgets of different-sized organizations.

Cristian
Cristian
Marketing specialist, Argentiina
Autoteollisuus, 10 000+ - työntekijät

5 star user experience

5,0 7 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: Despite the small problem I had with the learning curve initially, I felt that as the months went by I gained greater mastery and speed in solving all types of cases using this platform. The ease of integrating it with other company systems such as CRM and automating processes was highly valued. Overall, I find Zendesk Suite greatly streamlined my daily tasks as a support agent, focusing more on the customer than the systems. I would definitely recommend this solution to any company that needs to provide operational excellence in their help desk

Hyvät puolet:

What I liked most about Zendesk Suite was its modern and intuitive interface. As a support agent, being able to access all the tools I need easily through a single panel allowed me to respond to tickets in a more agile and productive way. The layout of the widgets was clean and easy to use, which made me feel comfortable resolving all types of requests without any problem. In addition, having automatic rule-based task assignment functions helped me optimize time. Without a doubt, Zendesk Suite's very well-designed interface was what I valued most as a user

Huonot puolet:

What I liked least about Zendesk Suite was that being an all-in-one platform, I sometimes felt like it had too many options and settings, and I had a hard time focusing on the most important tools. At first it was a little overwhelming learning how to use all the different sections like the help center, the marketplace, analytics and so on. I would have preferred to have a more gradual learning curve. However, I recognize that over time I better understood how to get the most out of each functionality thanks to the help of the support area

Thamara
Thamara
Gerente de desarrollo de aplicaciones y servicio al cliente, Venezuela
, 11–50 - työntekijät

Quick and easy implementation to my Support Center

5,0 6 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: Zendesk is an easy-to-use, dynamic, intuitive customer service tool that allows the use of macros to optimize messages to customers.
Zendesk is easy to implement and with adaptable prices. I have recommended this tool to several friends for their organizations

Hyvät puolet:

Zendesk is an excellent tool for the management of requirements or requests. It facilitates the management within my Support Center. It allows to automate response to our customers. Also, customize the tool according to the type of company. From this tool I manage to serve the internal and external clients of my organization. As well as, send satisfaction surveys once the support is finished. Their specific user roles allowed me to implement the tool in the organization in a short time, even without investing much time in training because it has very good material for users on the web. What I like most about Zendesk is to be able to automate the responses to clients and macros. Zendesk has elements for case management, live chat, design a knowledge base, have a panel to the client. Since we included this tool in the company we have improved our response levels in the support tickets and with this to customer service. I like the flexibility of purchase packages or use of the tool, through payment by users or agents. Also, although we have not configured it for now, it is interesting to integrate with VoIP to take the call from customers or interested parties.

Huonot puolet:

Zendesk for being a tool for customer service would be interesting to link or customize good practice agreements at the service level and operational. We as a client can add response times, and define with a category that is requirements or request and that are incidents. Next, what features Zendesk would need: * Add response time according to the type of requirements or request. * Define type of requests and incidents * Get graphs by type of incidents * Get graphs with crossings between service agreements and operational agreements. This would allow us to measure the effectiveness of the support center based on agreements with customers * Have notifications every time you are consuming the time of a ticket, considering the times of agreements at the service or operational level * Have a video call

Whitney
Email Marketing Coordinator, USA
Tietokoneen ohjelmistot, 1 001–5 000 - työntekijät
Lähde: SoftwareAdvice

Clean and user friendly!

4,0 6 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: ZenDesk really is the best CRM I have ever used, and I was in customer service for 10 years. By far and away the most intuitive, simple and clean user experience you will have for a consumer facing CR interface.

Hyvät puolet:

My consumer care team went from using another CRM to ZenDesk and it was like night and day! Cluttered to organized! Overwhelming to clean and easy to navigate! The best feature, in my opinion, is the ability to search for tickets by contact, user or subject and merge those tickets into one. That way you don't have to respond to multiple ticket from the same consumer about the same issue, you can clear those all out at once while creating a better consumer experience (one outbound email). Similarly, the ability to mass select tickets and close at the same time either as Will Not Address (which is a great option) or you can mass select and close using one macro/template. This is particularly helpful when your site has experienced a glitch and you've gotten thousands of tickets about the same issue, you can close them all at once when the issue is resolved or if you have an update. Speaking of macros, having an easy place to store your personal templates as well as share the best templates from your team is a game changer. No more keeping templates stored in random docs and then copying/pasting. Overall, I love ZenDesk! It must have been desinged by people who have been in customer facing roles or focused group the pain points for CRMs incredibly well.

Huonot puolet:

I really do love this product. The only thing to mention that could use improvement is the (seemingly) constant outages. There were some days where we would have to wait hours to get back in to the tool. I will say, though, customer support was always on top of it and super responsive.

Neyda Jose
Software Developer, USA
Tietokoneen ohjelmistot, 51–200 - työntekijät
Lähde: GetApp

Excellent customer service solution

4,0 5 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: This software has been really efficient since not only it allows to give a good attention to the client but also it is possible to do a follow-up to the attention agents to know who stands out the most, who are available to take care of the client and this makes that not wait for any client but all are served in the best way possible and you can solve their problems in the shortest time, there is also no way to have a collapse in the channels as there are different channels of attention that can be chosen to suit each client, that is why I think Zendesk is a tool with great potential and can be used in any type of company regardless of the size of it.

Hyvät puolet:

Zendesk is a customer service software with very relevant features that make me like it, one of them is that it has an extremely friendly interface, since it can be customized which allows it to be easy to use, allows the agent to have information about who the client is, in this way the help process becomes simpler and faster, the client can choose because they want to be served because this software provides different channels as an option being all in real time, besides it offers a highly efficient ticket management efficient since agents can create different notes on the same ticket and even several of them can serve the same client making the process much more efficient and the best thing is that through it you can track users as well as the tickets which is a great advantage since an order is maintained.

Huonot puolet:

Despite being extremely efficient in terms of providing the most optimal tools to make the customer service process simpler and faster and adjusted to the needs of each client, this software still has some things that should improve as is the case of providing plans that can adjust more to each company since their plans has a fairly high price, also the creation of reports is very efficient but it is not easy to use so it can take more time than expected to complete the same

Maximiliano
Maximiliano
Sales, Argentiina
Kulutuselektroniikka, 1 001–5 000 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

"A Comprehensive Look at Zendesk Suite Customer Service Solution"

4,0 viime vuonna

Kommentit: In conclusion, Zendesk Suite is a powerful tool for managing customer service operations. Its extensive features, including call logging, call routing, real-time chat, and chat transcripts, make it a comprehensive solution for streamlining customer interactions. While it may be slow at times, the overall experience with Zendesk Suite has been positive, providing a reliable and efficient way to manage customer support

Hyvät puolet:

As a user of Zendesk Suite, I have found it to be a valuable asset for managing customer service operations. The real-time consumer-facing chat and call routing features have greatly impacted my work, allowing me to quickly respond to customer inquiries and streamline call management. The platform is user-friendly and easy to use, making it simple for me to access the tools I need. Additionally, Zendesk Suite is easily integrated with my existing business processes, which has improved my customer service operations. Overall, I find Zendesk Suite to be a comprehensive and impactful customer service platform.

Huonot puolet:

As a user of Zendesk Suite, I have encountered some difficulties with the platform. I have found that the platform can be resource-intensive and slow down my system at times.The reporting and analytics capabilities of the platform are also limited, which can be a drawback for me. Despite these challenges, I still find Zendesk Suite to be a valuable tool for managing customer service operations, and I would recommend it to others with similar needs.