Tuotteen Wix arvostelut

4,4 (8 951)

Tietoja tuotteesta Wix

Create, manage and grow your online presence for your business, blog, store and more with Wix’s intuitive website creation platform.

Lue lisää tuotteesta Wix

Hyvät puolet:

Lots of great features: great design tools, great templates, beautiful fonts, and easy to drag and drop functions.

Huonot puolet:

Absolutely awful customer service and support when things go wrong (which they do, daily).

Wix: arvostelut

Keskimääräinen pisteytys

Helppokäyttöisyys
Asiakaspalvelu
Ominaisuudet
Vastinetta rahalle

Todennäköisyys suosittelulle

Tuotteen Wix yleisarvosana on 4,4/5 tähteä. Se perustuu 8 951 Capterran käyttäjän arvosteluun.

Oletko käyttänyt tuotetta Wix aiemmin?

Jaa kokemuksesi muiden ohjelmisto-ostajien kanssa.

Suodata arvosteluja (8 951)

Robinson
Robinson
Guitar Teacher, Ranska
Yksilölliset ja perhepalvelut, Itsetyöllistetyt

Huomioon otetut vaihtoehdot:

Make the Website of your dream, quick and easy to handle and of high quality presentation.

5,0 2 kuukautta sitten Uusi

Kommentit: I use it daily and am satisfied with it. Really simple to handle. Just a little too expensive... But the quality is there

Hyvät puolet:

Affordable to eventually realize the website of your dreams. Easy and quick to learn, A little expensive to get the domain name and SEO but very good and of a very high quality of presentation, any layout and total freedom of design and arrangement, all the functionalities of a commercial site can be set up.

Huonot puolet:

It'sz a bit too much Expensive. The subscription is not given and of course all the important functionalities are paying. But I would say it's worth it, even for the quality offered. And we are really taken by the hand so for any beginner who would like to create his website this is a good solution.

Jobin
Researcher, Intia
Koulutuksen hallinta, 1 001-5 000 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

Wix Review: Is it Really Good?

Hyvät puolet:

Among many site builder software available, Wix distinguishes itself from others since it offers a wide variety of user friendly tools to customers. Among the many advantages of the software following are the most attractive. 1. The design templates available are upgraded and with the drag-drop options any one can create a website within a short span of time. 2. User friendly interface of wix offers different tools to create, manage and update websites and its content. 3. We can add animations for texts as well as for other elements in a flexible user interface. 4. There are a number of website apps that the user can add to the website using the App market tool. 5. Built in SEO management makes it easy for the user to market products and services. 6. Flexible payment plans. 7. Free logo maker tool and free https. 8. Customer support is excellent.

Huonot puolet:

Even though Wix is among one among the best of its kind, there are some areas in which they can really make improvements which would enhance user experience and the quality of service provided. 1. Ads are a major problem for users using the free and connect domain plans. The Wix banner is also a hassle. 2. Even though Wix offers a smart assistant to build websites through Artificial Design Intelligence, a major drawback is that its not available to all types of projects. 3. Lack of a unlimited plan and the need to have a paid plan for tracking and analytics are among the things that need some improvement. 4. If you wish to go for a redesigning, no option is available to change the template already chosen.

Khadijah
herbalist, USA
Vaihtoehtoinen lääketiede, 2-10 - työntekijät

XHL Botanics

3,0 2 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: Wix was very easy to use and fun to set up. I like how much lead way I get for my photos and the way I can set up my website to fit me whether I want to offer a service or blog.

Hyvät puolet:

The product was easy to use. The feature I liked best was the amount of products you can post

Huonot puolet:

I didn't like the spam accounts that came through with subscriptions. It was taking up a lot of space

shakeel
shakeel
IT Manager, Pakistan
Tietotekniikka ja tietopalvelut, 11-50 - työntekijät

Huomioon otetut vaihtoehdot:

Wix: world easiest drag-drop website builder

5,0 2 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: My overall experience with Wix has been positive. My expertise in website building is limited, but Wix made it easy for me. There are a lot of features I love about Wix, including e-commerce, multiple payment gateways integrations, and automation emails.

Hyvät puolet:

Wix is best tool for quick starting web designing without coding. If you are an entrepreneur or a small business owner, you can build a website on a budget. Wix also offers paid and free plans with a lot of feathers, built-in templates, and SEO tools. There are all the features you need to build a simple, customizable, and pleasing website at first glance with this tool. Probably, the biggest reason people prefer Wix is the speed at which they can build a website and the ease at which they can update it.

Huonot puolet:

Compared to other platforms, Wix websites can sometimes appear less professional. Your website's user experience will be diminished when you build it with a DIY site builder, which can lead to lost customers and revenue. It is not good to use the free version of this platform because it contains a watermark.

Entrepreneur. Online Educator., USA
Ammattikoulutus ja valmennus, 2-10 - työntekijät

Huomioon otetut vaihtoehdot:

Website building, animations, templates...

4,0 3 viikkoa sitten Uusi

Kommentit: Transitioning from a blog to a website was easy with Wix. Using their drag and drop features to set things up online for my photography helped a lot.

Hyvät puolet:

I moved from Blogger to Wix when I first started out online because another photographer recommended the platform to me. I liked the cool templates and animations. The drag and drop tool allows you to build a website fast. It's a great platform if you're just getting started with websites.

Huonot puolet:

The very things that Wix advertises as a plus because what I ended up disliking. I found the templates to be limiting and the animations to be too cartoony. I eventually switched over to Weebly and then graduated on to WordPress for building websites. But, again, for a beginner, Wix is great.

Badriah
Badriah
Entrepreneur, Tansania
Terveys, hyvinvointi ja kuntoilu, 501-1 000 - työntekijät

Simple Website creator and Affordable domain

5,0 2 kuukautta sitten Uusi

Kommentit: I use it everyday and am happy with it. Truly easy to deal with. Somewhat excessively costly... Yet, the quality is there.

Hyvät puolet:

Reasonable to understand the site of your fantasies in the long run. Simple and fast to learn, somewhat costly to get the space name and SEO however generally excellent and of an exceptionally great of a show, any format and complete opportunity of plan and course of action, every one of the functionalities of a business site can be set up.

Huonot puolet:

It's altogether too much Expensive. The membership isn't given and obviously, every one of the significant functionalities is paying. In any case, I would agree that it's worth the effort, in any event, for the quality advertised. Furthermore, we are genuinely taken by the hand so for any novice who might want to make his site this is a decent arrangement.

Digital Marketer, USA
Markkinointi ja mainonta, Itsetyöllistetyt

Wix is a no brainer

4,0 2 kuukautta sitten Uusi

Kommentit: Overall I'm happy with Wix and would not consider switching at this point.

Hyvät puolet:

I like that the learning curve is very short. Anyone can start designing a website. It's intuitive and simple.

Huonot puolet:

The mobile optimization is a bit lacking. I need to manually adjust elements for mobile view.

desmond
desmond
head of quality standards and accreditation, USA
Koulutuksen hallinta, 51-200 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

Easily create a professional website with Wix

Kommentit: Very satisfactory

Hyvät puolet:

Easy customizable websites creating tools and content creation tools

Huonot puolet:

Drag and drop design in wix can sometimes limit creativity. There's is no unlimited plan as well.

Cricri
Cricri
freelance, Bulgaria
Markkinointi ja mainonta, Itsetyöllistetyt
Arvostelijan lähde

Very good software, easy to use and free

5,0 2 kuukautta sitten Uusi

Kommentit: In general, the software is easy and pleasant to use. The advantage is that you can easily import your own media, as the library is quite poor. I comment on the free version, maybe the paid version has more templates. In the free version their LOGO remains visible when the site is published, but not for the paid version, but that's the game! I recommend it.

Hyvät puolet:

Easy to use software, allows you to create a website or a blog quickly. Ideal for beginners. Allows to adapt easily the responsive during the creation. The strong point, there are many features present even with the free version.

Huonot puolet:

The templates and backgrounds are not very exhaustive, and the library should be a little more complete.

Leah
Leah
Design Engineer, USA
Rakennusmateriaalit, 1 001-5 000 - työntekijät

Wordpress Website Builder Alternative

3,0 4 viikkoa sitten Uusi

Kommentit: Content management on websites. Website design and hosting.

Hyvät puolet:

Wix allocates an extended range of design templates which makes it effective to create stunning webaites.

Huonot puolet:

Domain search offers variety tld extensions, but they are expensive compared to other providers.

Jyoti
Massage Therapist, USA
Sairaalat ja terveydenhuolto, Itsetyöllistetyt

Reliable and Relatively User-Friendly

5,0 viime kuussa Uusi

Kommentit: Overall Wix has been a great asset. I went from using an expensive website designer to doing it all myself. Wix has been very reliable.

Hyvät puolet:

Wix fairly easy to use, although there is a bit of a learning curve. It just takes time, so as long as you are willing to put the hours in, you can come up with a really good website design. It's well worth watching the Wix tutorials. They are well put together and easy to understand. Wix also does online classes covering various areas. I don't find these as useful. The presenters are obviously experts but are not necessarily great teachers. Mostly I find they try to include far too much information and deliver it too quickly. Wix has a large range of good, modern designs, with inbuilt SEO options that make building your own website pretty easy. I also like that there is an inbuilt mobile website version which you can preview as you go along.

Huonot puolet:

Wix also does online classes covering various areas. I don't find these particularly useful. The presenters are obviously experts but are not necessarily great teachers. Mostly I find they try to include far too much information and deliver it too quickly. Customer service is very response and has helped on a couple of occasions to quickly resolve an issue with the website's function. It does have some glitchy areas in the website builder, but I think if you follow the tutorials and use the recommended browsers they are less likely to be bothersome.

Geoffrey
CEO, Kenia
Markkinointi ja mainonta, 2-10 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

The World’s Leading Brand.

4,0 2 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: I love Wix because it is a simple to use website tool. The user interface is friendly, familiar and intuitive. I can use it for the most simple tasks, like adding a video or photo to my website, or for more complex tasks like adding an interactive map or a new feature. Therefore, I am able to get the job done quickly and easily. With Wix, I know that clients have no way of fixing issues with my sites once I send them off to them as generated from Wix because it automatically creates a backup. There are very few drawbacks like what other companies experience when using this program.

Hyvät puolet:

I liked the fact that there is an easy-to-use and intuitive interface. It's quick and easy to fill out all my information, makes it super easy for me to create a beautiful website without having to worry about technical difficulties. I don't have to worry about going out of business because the software we use encourages us to get our promotions out there.

Huonot puolet:

The best thing about Wix is that it is easy to use and has a variety of available templates. I like having a lot of options, but sometimes too many features can be difficult to navigate. One feature that I really loved using was the ability to create unique pages, but it was lost when I upgraded my membership package. The least favorite thing about this software is that it lacks social media integration.

Utkarsh
Sr. Brand Associate, Intia
Markkinointi ja mainonta, 11-50 - työntekijät

You don't need a Website Coder if you choose Wix

5,0 3 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: I have built around 5-6 websites on wix and i can assure it being the best choice because, i am no code writer or website designer, but because wix has a very user friendly drag drop experience, it is so simple to use and operate.

Hyvät puolet:

The ease at which you can build a website using wix is phenomenal. The drag drop functionality is what defines wix and makes it accessible to a common person to design a website as per his own requirements. Additionally, all the add ons are spot on !! Design is good too, but more options would always be better. Features like media upload, enquiry tabs and instant chat are great add ons too.

Huonot puolet:

The first thing wix needs to fix is the conversation of website from desktop to mobile version. When you build a desktop site, the mobile site is completely messed up and is as good as making the site again while editing the mobile version.

haseeb
Digital Marketing executive, Pakistan
Koulutuksen hallinta, 51-200 - työntekijät

Wix review

5,0 2 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: I had a good experience with Wix. I think it's a great platform for people who are looking to build their own website, but don't have much experience. It's easy to use, and they have a lot of options to choose from when it comes to the design of your site. You can also easily add pages and blog posts, which is great if you're looking to keep things organized. The only thing I wasn't super impressed with was the customer service reps—they seemed kind of robotic at times.

Hyvät puolet:

What I liked most about Wix is how easy it was to get started. The platform is user-friendly, and the interface is intuitive. It's also really nice that Wix has a ton of templates for designing your website, so you don't have to worry about getting that part right. I'm really happy with how my site turned out!

Huonot puolet:

I didn't like the fact that Wix didn't have a lot of features in the free version, and I couldn't get my website to load very quickly.

Ngonidzashe
Freelancer, Etelä-Afrikka
Tietokoneen ohjelmistot, Itsetyöllistetyt

Honest Wix Review

5,0 2 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: I have a few online Wix stores that I have created, the overall experience was great but it is a bit expensive if you do not require most of the features they offer. Some of the most important features such as your domain are in the highest plans which can be quite pricey if you do not need to use a majority of their features. It is great for an online store rather than a website that only provides information and does not require purchases.

Hyvät puolet:

Wix has an array of features that allow you to manage your website, your content and your products if you are running an e-commerce store. The best feature is the ability to integrate Wix with so many other useful apps for your website such as Google Analytics, MailChimp, Ecwid etc. This allows you to not limit the capabilities of your website and the user experience it can provide for your viewers.

Huonot puolet:

It is not user-friendly for someone who is not familiar with or has never set up their own website with the necessary apps and Wix tools that are needed to create a website that is autonomous as the user needs to manually integrate Wix with these apps especially if the user does not know what those apps are for and how to use them once they have been integrated.

Jonathan
Growth Director, USA
Voittoa tuottamattomien järjestöjen hallinta, 2-10 - työntekijät

Easy-to-use CMS Platform

5,0 3 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: Wix allows us to easily manage 5 active sites and create pop-up sites for conferences. Our sites range from blogging to event registration to general information/contact submission.

Hyvät puolet:

Wix is an incredibly versatile content management system for websites. It's both for a novice, and for a seasoned web developer. The more you grow in your knowledge, Wix is right there to give you the tools and resources you need to upgrade your site and make it better. This includes dynamic forms and pages along with stored databases.

Huonot puolet:

The only slight issue/delay we had was setting up our storefront. We needed to integrate with Wix POS and that took about a day or so to get approved. We also had a little trouble with integrating a tax system, but they were minor delays.

Veronika
supply chain manager, Slovakia
Autoteollisuus, 1 001-5 000 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

Everybody can become website designer/builder with WIX

4,0 3 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: In addition to offering fantastic products and services, Wix is also available to assist with technical problems or questions about setting up an online store, for example. Wix features an integrated live chat feature where you can quickly receive answers to your queries. Every time I've needed to use the live chat feature, a helpful customer support representative has welcomed me and done all in their ability to answer my question or resolve my problem. When a problem couldn't be resolved right away, it was escalated to another department, and I almost always got an email from that department the next day or so. The email was often sent to let me know that the problem had been resolved. WIX is great! I love it.
They are hands down one of the best website companies with the best customer service team out there.

Hyvät puolet:

Wix has excellent customer service, and I've noticed that it keeps improving over time. My page now has a simple Google calendar integration that is useful to our neighbors. The capability to specifically alter the website's mobile version is one of my other favorite features. It has a ton of templates and capabilities, is simple to use and onboard, and has outstanding documentation.

Huonot puolet:

I couldn't really think of any things he used to build his website that wouldn't be beneficial to any firm. The only problem I occasionally encountered was that Wix occasionally has internet connection slowness and takes a little while to load. However, I've only seen this problem twice. As I previously indicated, I had no problems integrating with the business procedures I was already using.

Consultant, Britannia
Johdon konsultointi, Itsetyöllistetyt

Huomioon otetut vaihtoehdot:

A good all round web solution

5,0 3 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: I moved to Wix from another provider because it offered an all in one ecommerce solution at a reasonable price. It was easy to set up using the web templates which I then bespoked into the site I wanted. Wix offer different levels of packages and you can start your site at a low level and move up as your needs grown. They also offer regular deals to move to an annual package which is great once you are established

Hyvät puolet:

The standard package gives you a great start to build a website and you can add on features that you want as your needs change. Integrates a CRM and email system into the package if needed. Face to face and online events are easy to set up. I use a separate domain provider and setting the DNS up was easy with the instructions provided by Wix SEO is easy to set up for the site and can be amended page by page if you need to They are quick with customer service and listen to users needs - when I started you couldn't schedule blogs but this was changed within a few months.

Huonot puolet:

It's easy to add on lots of extras and start to build up more expense before you need them. Best advice is to grown slowly and add on what you need when you need it. When I started you couldn't schedule blogs but this was changed within a few months.

Kristen
Co-Founder, USA
Teollisuuden automaatio, 2-10 - työntekijät

Huomioon otetut vaihtoehdot:

Incredible Website Building Software!

5,0 3 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: I have overall had a very positive experience with Wix. It’s increased sales and efficiency for our small business and helped us increase our online presence and reach new customers.

Hyvät puolet:

This software makes it incredibly easy to build a website for your business! As a small business, we are very thankful to have tried Wix. It has a lot of features and a very user friendly interface and design. It’s modern, straightforward, has a well developed app, and has amazing customer service. I couldn’t be happier with this software! It has beyond exceeded my expectations and helped me create a beautiful website for our small business that has helped increase our online presence and sales.

Huonot puolet:

I don’t have any complaints - it’s been amazing!

Kalina
Kalina
Freelance, USA
Kuluttajapalvelut, 2-10 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

Wix, Your Potential Business Site Builder or No?

4,0 4 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: Overall my experience with wix has been great. By using wix I'm eliminating business problems by being able to create professional template alternatives, providing an easy and understanding website creator, and showing products I am selling easily for customers to view and purchase if they need to. Benefits I realize I have by using Wix is that I am able to provide excellent customer service to my clients and this helps me gain a more clientele and great reviews/ratings from customers.

Hyvät puolet:

Overall I really like using wix as a website builder. I believe the most impactful features wix provides is having many customized options like using artistic illustrations and templates to add to your site, you're able to have a professional logo of your own, customer support is easy to connect with, and you're able to discover new techniques that show you different ways of providing services to customers. Integrations were fairly easy for me to do with existing business processes I use like Goodle Drive, PayPal and Zapier.

Huonot puolet:

I didn't really find any features that weren't useful for any business to use when creating his website. The only issue I did have a few times was sometimes Wix lags with internet connection and can a little time to load. But this issue has only occured twice for me. As mentioned before no difficulties happened for me when integrating with existing business processes I currently use.

Jana
Owner, USA
Jälleenmyynti, 2-10 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

Simple or complex, it's always beautiful!

5,0 5 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: Wix has been a very positive experience. I also work with a rep who has been amazing. I can't see ever switching to another platform.

Hyvät puolet:

As a former Creative Director, having a website that reflected the exact personality of my business was paramount. Wix has the tools, customization and power to create *exactly* what I wanted. As my business has grown, I have come to appreciate even more capabilities in e-commerce, reports, automated tasks and CRM. I like the Wix platform so much that I volunteered to create another site for a state-wide animal lost and found service. The new site had completely different features than my business site: user generated posts, links to outside programs, API incorporation from a third party. In other words, lots of techy stuff in addition to the pretty stuff. It was making this site that I truly appreciated the added capability of WIX's coding ability. I'm not an expert (far from it), but we were still able to make some fancy stuff work like a charm!

Huonot puolet:

The more I work with Wix, the more I want it to do. Sometimes the features are already added, sometimes not. The nice thing about finding a feature you want that isn't available yet is that you can up-vote it. When the feature is added, Wix let's you know. (Happy dance time!)

Christopher
Self Employeed, Saksa
Tupakka, 11-50 - työntekijät

The Wix Review

4,0 5 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: As I said. Being a regular entrepreneur who just wants to sell their products online. I had two options. One could hire a developer and give him enough money to build a website, or the other could learn coding to create his own website, but this is a problem. Is it takes time to learn Coding Here, WIX helped me develop a website without coding. I was able to add my product, price it on time, and track the total number of orders I received.
You can change the theme of your website if you want, so in a nutshell, using this platform has saved you a lot of money.

Hyvät puolet:

It helped me when I switched to WIX, I didn't have to do anything special to perfect my website. All the tools for creating a website are already included in the platform. It was a drag-and-drop game for me. At the time, I was learning how to code (HTML, CSS, and Javascript), so their Wix helped me build the entire website. I was able to create and modify content, headers, text, colors, photos, sizes, and more. Another element I like the most is that hosting and domains are only from Wix and are automatically connected, so you don't have to buy anything from different platforms.

Huonot puolet:

I agree that this site has so many tools that it helps beginners to create very graphic or dynamic entire websites, but the site loads very slowly, and the audience bounce rate or traffic. It also has the disadvantage of being expensive. If you have an e-commerce related website as I built with Wix. Due to the bounce rate, it was producing very low leads. My traffic couldn't load my website completely, so after a while, they leave my website and jump to another website. This was a big issue for me, so I left Wix and chose WordPress. This site also has its drawbacks, which is pricing. If you need hosting or other services, the price of this platform will be a little higher than the market. As I said, after a while, I jumped to a very cheap WordPress platform. All you have to do is learn how to install WordPress on your hosting and you're ready to go.

Zeki
Zeki
Desarrollador Web, Argentiina
Ohjelmistokehitys, 501-1 000 - työntekijät

Una alternativa económica

5,0 6 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: Lo uso frecuentemente ya que soy redactor de contenido y tengo uno de mis sitios alojados en WIX.
Es un sitio que me ha facilitado bastante las cosas por la buena explicación detallada que tiene aunque si que me gustaría poder tener control sobre todos los archivos que se cargan en mi sitio y de esa manera tener control sobre la experiencia del visitante.

Hyvät puolet:

El uso de WIX es sumamente sencillo, tiene constructor de sitios automático, te explica en detalle todos los pasos que debes de seguir para poder tener tu sitio correctamente funcionando y con todos los widgets que te permiten añadir funciones a tu página web. Posee un servicio de subdominios que te permite tener tu propio sitio web si no puedes pagar por un dominio propio.

Huonot puolet:

Falta que implementen la posibilidad de quitar los scripts y archivos de estilo que vienen por defecto en el sitio, ya que aunque no sepas que están allí, hacen que la página tarde unos segundos más en cargar, y eso afecta a la experiencia de los usuarios que visitan la página.

Yulia
Yulia
Graphic Design Specialist, USA
Markkinointi ja mainonta, 2-10 - työntekijät

Huomioon otetut vaihtoehdot:

All-in-one website builder for small businesses

4,0 6 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: I've been using Wix to build websites for small businesses for about two years. So far so good, you can design beautiful and selling pages with it.

Hyvät puolet:

Wix is a highly functional drag-and-drop website builder that covers most small business needs for digital presence. It has a lot of templates to start building your website with, but they are also very customizable. Wix seems to be the best for building sites on which you can sell services and appointments. It's also great for selling physical products and creating event pages. It also has in-built email marketing tools, which helps to save budget.

Huonot puolet:

Unlike WordPress, Wix is not great for building large dynamic websites or e-stores. Even though there are many plugins, you're still very limited in what you can do with Wix. The builder gets heavy and takes a lot of time to load and make changes. Besides, you cannot have many people working on the site simultaneously.

Justin
Justin
Songwriter/Producer, USA
Viihde, 2-10 - työntekijät

Wix is the Easiest Website Builder on the the Internet

5,0 6 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: Wix was able to solve my hosting and website design issues in a user friendly website builder that solved some of my biggest hurdles on the internet. It allowed me to focus on other things that I was not able to tend to and freed up a lot of my time.

Hyvät puolet:

I am not really a web designer. I have spent thousands of dollars attempting to build "the perfect website." However, I was never really happy with any of my websites and continued to search on the internet for other options. After seeing numerous commercials on TV and also raving reviews from my friends, who are also not web designers, I decided to give Wix a chance. It really changed the game for me. I was able to build my website in one day and fine tune it over time. I also love the fact that it includes free hosting. That was really something that popped out at me.

Huonot puolet:

I would like to see more 3rd party integrations. I also would like to see more tutorials on how to use the deeper functions and connect all the dots. I feel like the pricing is kind of steep but I understand that it is costly to build a website. However, since the hosting was included, I felt like it was a worth while investment to do the yearly plan.