Tuotteen Legito arvostelut

5,0 (31)

Tietoja tuotteesta Legito

Automate drafting and managing your documents. Join 170K+ users in over 50 countries from top tier law firms and F500 firms like PwC.

Lue lisää tuotteesta Legito

Huonot puolet:

Transforming lower case letters to upper case letters.

Legito: arvostelut

Keskimääräinen pisteytys

Helppokäyttöisyys
Asiakaspalvelu
Ominaisuudet
5,0
Vastinetta rahalle

Todennäköisyys suosittelulle

Tuotteen Legito yleisarvosana on 5,0/5 tähteä. Se perustuu 31 Capterran käyttäjän arvosteluun.

Oletko käyttänyt tuotetta Legito aiemmin?

Jaa kokemuksesi muiden ohjelmisto-ostajien kanssa.

Suodata arvosteluja (31)

Filip
Filip
Managing Director, Bulgaria
Tietotekniikka ja tietopalvelut, 2-10 - työntekijät

Huomioon otetut vaihtoehdot:

Complete end-to-end document assembly and management solution

5,0 2 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: My experience so far has been really positive. The setup took some time but now it is very easy once I got used to importing Word documents. When I started, it took me about a day to completely automate a 5-10 page document – now I do it within a couple of hours at most. I feel it has improved our overall communication with clients because it focuses both parties on doing business rather than waste time in fixing each other’s sentences.

Hyvät puolet:

The template editor, data import and batch generation, custom fields in document records, and external sharing are the most notable features for me. I like having all documents, from commercial and labor contracts, to training agreements and even standard proposals, all in one system. I can import specially annotated Word document and it would automatically turn it into a smart template – this saves me a lot of time.

Huonot puolet:

With the most recent updates, the system seems too big at first. The documentation on some features is still being worked on, although there are plenty of useful videos and tutorials, as well as a guided tour within the system. One has to have a background in configuring such systems and invest some time in experimenting if they want to achieve complex solutions. Planning is most important and most overlooked thus one can spend a lot of time getting to know the system if they choose to opt out from the guided walkthrough.

Jaroslav
Managing Partner, Tšekki
Arvostelijan lähde

Great solution for modern law firms

5,0 4 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: From technology perspective, Legito is the most advance solution I found. I also like it's web-based and looks nice.

Hyvät puolet:

Interaction with our clients. Quick review of documents. Easy drafting of our standard documents. Integrations and auto-compete of data across documents.

Huonot puolet:

When I want to work with a document previously saved by a client, I must go to Document Management. It would be nice if link from the email announcement will open directly the document.

Martino
CEO, Italia
Sähkötekniikan ja elektroniikan valmistus, Itsetyöllistetyt
Käytti ohjelmistoa seuraavaan tarkoitukseen: 1–5 kuukautta

So convenient!

4,0 3 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: Very clean and functional. Hope they could improve the overall ease to use.

Hyvät puolet:

The concept behind Legito is incredible and let you automate document drafting and work with client and colleague in the cloud.

Huonot puolet:

It's of course pricey but for some type of company i think it could totally worth paying for. Try it and then decide!

Tereza
Lawyer, Tšekki
Lakipalvelut, 11-50 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

Legito document automation increased our productivity.

5,0 2 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: I really like how easy it is to use.

Hyvät puolet:

Legito helps us automatically assemble documents quickly. Generated documents feed directly into a robust document management system which makes keeping track of documents simple. The return on investment has been huge, and we are still finding more ways to leverage Legito’s ever increasing number of features.

Huonot puolet:

The search function was a bit basic, but it has recently been improved greatly.

Igor
Arvostelijan lähde

Best solution for complex legal documents

5,0 4 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: We use Legito for over 2 years and we are very much satisfied.

Hyvät puolet:

As a boutique law firm, we use very complex legal documents. I tried several solutions to automate them, but Legito was the only one where it was possible without spending a year doing it or hiring programmers.

Huonot puolet:

I'd appreciate more features for cooperation with our clients in Legito interface.

Radek
Corporate lawyer, Tšekki
Julkaisutoiminta, 201-500 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

Intuitive automated tool that cuts down contract drafting time.

5,0 2 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: We wanted to use document automation to make our processes more efficient.

Hyvät puolet:

We generate dozens of agreements daily. Legito helps us to create contracts faster and negotiate them easier so we can spend more time exploring new business opportunities with our authors.

Huonot puolet:

The only negative is that we didn't start using Legito earlier.

Irena
Head of the legal department, Tšekki
Julkaisutoiminta, 201-500 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

Smart automation with a robust offering

5,0 2 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: Legito is intuitive and easy to use. It has a welcoming interface that makes contract generation convenient and efficient.

Hyvät puolet:

Easy to consistently apply a professional looking brand Reduced document generation time Numerous customizable options

Huonot puolet:

Although there are already many types of notifications, a few more options would be nice.

Fredrik
Fredrik
ceo, Ruotsi
Markkinointi ja mainonta, Itsetyöllistetyt

Legito-Informative, Intuitive, Incredible

5,0 11 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: We generate some very complex documents and financial reports that require a lot of details and precision. We found that Legito’s various Data Import and Data Tagging features, allow us to automatically generate documents quickly without needing to worry about data accuracy.

Hyvät puolet:

Automated Data Import: from Spreadsheets, Company Registries, and our CRM. It saved me so much time.

Huonot puolet:

I am happy with the entire product offering.

Lawyer, Viro
Televiestintä, 10 000+ - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

Excellent tool with superb support!

5,0 viime vuonna

Kommentit: We were automating our agreement template logics so that it would not be the legal to manually draft customized agreement, but rather the stakeholder filling in a quesitonnaire and automatically ending up with the correct customized agreement (based on the input given).

Hyvät puolet:

The software is easy to use while actually offering really advanced features in comparison with other solutions on the market.

Huonot puolet:

I have not encountered features or lacks that I would like to bring out here.

Eyüp
Industrial Engineer, Turkki
Rahoituspalvelut, Itsetyöllistetyt

Legito EO

5,0 6 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: Now I can check documents in much shorter time. More organized filing system available

Hyvät puolet:

I can easily create, edit and control my documents. It saves me time

Huonot puolet:

Some more tools need to be added and existing tools need to be improved

Petr
Head of Know-how, Tšekki
Lakipalvelut, 51-200 - työntekijät

Winner

5,0 4 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: We preferred Legito to other document assembly systems we had tested because Legito allows us to automate documents without coding and programming.

Hyvät puolet:

Easy automation of our document without any programming at all. Integration with company registers.

Huonot puolet:

Conditions "is last" and "is not last" are not applicable to non-repeatable clauses.

Jakub
Lead Developer, Tšekki
Tietotekniikka ja tietopalvelut, 11-50 - työntekijät

Amazing document automation platform

5,0 3 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: I love the editor for automating document templates. So much faster and more convenient than other document automation features.

Hyvät puolet:

Conversion from my Word templates to "automation-ready" structured documents in their editor is amazing.

Huonot puolet:

None yet. They add new features every month.

Ondrej
Broker, Tšekki

Exceptionally variable SW!

5,0 3 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: Document automation with Legito is exceptionally variable with infinite possibilities to create interconnected documents. I highly recommend this product.

Hyvät puolet:

Many different use-cases. The best for complex documents - we have a suite of over 80 connected documents.

Huonot puolet:

The app as it is fulfills my expectations. There is always room for improvement, for example more email notifications

Ondřej
Co-founder, Tšekki
Henkilöstöhallinto, 2-10 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

Simple to use software with a growing number of useful features

5,0 2 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: Our HR department uses Legito, and it has been an immense help when creating documents for our partners.

Hyvät puolet:

Our organization has been using Legito for a long time now and we love how easy it is to use. Their development team is doing a great job delivering new features almost every month.

Huonot puolet:

Automatic email notifications could use an update.

Pavel
Real Estate Broker, Tšekki

Easy to learn software

5,0 3 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: Very robust API and the possibilities of integrations are awesome. Importing data from our system and generating documents now take a fragment of the time they normally would.

Hyvät puolet:

The software is user-friendly and easy to learn. Integration into our DMS is great.

Huonot puolet:

I wish more people could work on documents/forms at the same time, not just consecutively.

Kamile
Legal Sourcing Manager, Tšekki
Lakipalvelut, 10 000+ - työntekijät

Easy to understand

5,0 3 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: Legito has all the automation features our large company was looking for.

Hyvät puolet:

Document automation in Legito is really easy to understand, it has a great introduction and guidelines to get started. The variety of functionality is brilliant!

Huonot puolet:

I'm looking forward to "is no last" and "is second last" conditions for texts in document templates.

Teodora
Attorney at Law, Tšekki
Lakipalvelut, 201-500 - työntekijät
Käytti ohjelmistoa seuraavaan tarkoitukseen: 1–5 kuukautta
Arvostelijan lähde

Changed the way we approach legal operations

5,0 3 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: I personally automated over 90 documents used by our enterprise in the USA and Europe, and I love Legito. There isn't any other document automation/management tool like Legito. The difference in time spent on producing documents is incredible. It really changed the way we approach legal operations.

Hyvät puolet:

The user interface is intuitive for me, as a user who automates documents, as well as for individual users at our company using them. We spent about 3 months researching the document automation market and testing many different solutions. Legito unanimously won our internal tender.

Huonot puolet:

A few details required me to ask their customer support. Their onboarding process is great. The very friendly team helped me.

Lukas
Sole Attorney, Tšekki
Lakipalvelut, Itsetyöllistetyt

I love this product!

5,0 4 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: We were one of first law firm which started to use this product for automation of documents for clients and I still like it very much.

Hyvät puolet:

It has truly state-of-the-art user interface for us and also for our clients.

Huonot puolet:

Better email notifications with links directly to new versions of documents created from our automated templates.

Dana
CEO, Tšekki
Tiedotuspalvelut, 2-10 - työntekijät

Great application!

5,0 4 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: I love it. It's totally intuitive as all modern systems should be.

Hyvät puolet:

I really like it's web-based. Nice user interface, ton of features, "all-in-one" solution, house-style document management for export of smart documents to Word. I love the new feature which converts my Word docs into Legito automated documents.

Huonot puolet:

Trial is only 15 days, email notifications regarding deadlines shall be more customizable.

Jakub
Lakipalvelut, Itsetyöllistetyt
Arvostelijan lähde

Powerful tool! Technological leader in document generation

5,0 4 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: I recommend this tool to all innovative law firms.

Hyvät puolet:

I'm confident to say that Legito is a technological leader in document generation sector. They are developing powerful features really fast.

Huonot puolet:

Works well for me. May be better notifications.

Lawyer, Tšekki
Lakipalvelut, 10 000+ - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

Saves us hours of drafting every day.

5,0 3 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: We were able to automate complex legal documents easily. Legito is saving us hours of drafting every day.

Hyvät puolet:

Legito has great features that most of the other competitors on the market do not currently provide. Excellent customer care – fast responses and always willing to step the extra mile to get our questions answered!

Huonot puolet:

It takes you a minute to understand the logic and build-up of Legito, but once that is understood, the efficient drafting of contracts can begin.

Ondrej
Arvostelijan lähde

Great for cooperation with clients!

5,0 4 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: I believe this is the future of legal business.

Hyvät puolet:

I can share my automated documents with our clients.

Huonot puolet:

There is nothing that would irritate me.

Lukas
Real Estate Agent, Tšekki
Arvostelijan lähde

Amazing software for document automation and management

5,0 3 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: Amazing software for document automation and management. It takes just a few hours to learn all possible features and with e-learning materials I was able to do it on my own and started to understand the true potential of Legito.

Hyvät puolet:

Excellent development team. I definitely don't have an IT background, but still, have been able to learn how to create automated documents.

Huonot puolet:

No real issues yet, I'm quite content with the pricing and approach to customers

Tadeas
Sales and Marketing Manager, Tšekki
Ympäristöpalvelut, 11-50 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

Great value to our company

5,0 3 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: Legito has given a great value to our company. It takes minimal time to create documents from templates in it and is easy to use.

Hyvät puolet:

Contracts are being generated in fraction of time. Saves tons of time and money.

Huonot puolet:

So far, there has been nothing I'd change

M&A Manager, Tšekki
Sähkötekniikan ja elektroniikan valmistus, 51-200 - työntekijät

Huge cost saver

5,0 4 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: Legito bring us a lot of value. I'm happy to give them this reference.

Hyvät puolet:

Legito ROI is perfect. Great features for the price. It was clear winner when I decided what to use for our documents.

Huonot puolet:

Nothing special comes to my mind right now.