Olemme auttaneet yrityksiä valitsemaan
parempia ohjelmistoja jo 15 vuoden ajan

Tuotteen EngageBay CRM arvostelut

4,7 (734)

Tietoja tuotteesta EngageBay CRM

EngageBay on yksinkertainen, edullinen ja kaikenkattava markkinointi-, myynti- ja palvelu-CRM-ohjelmisto, jonka avulla hankitaan, sitoutetaan, hoivataan ja suljetaan liidejä.

Lue lisää tuotteesta EngageBay CRM

Hyvät puolet:

I love using a multiform that can manage all of my data and daily functions in the one place without having to sync and integrate multiple platforms using third party service providers.

Huonot puolet:

NO SMS Function However I have been told this is coming soon.

EngageBay CRM: arvostelut

Keskimääräinen pisteytys

Helppokäyttöisyys
Asiakaspalvelu
Ominaisuudet
Vastinetta rahalle

Todennäköisyys suosittelulle

Tuotteen EngageBay CRM yleisarvosana on 4,7/5 tähteä. Se perustuu 734 Capterran käyttäjän arvosteluun.

Oletko käyttänyt tuotetta EngageBay CRM aiemmin?

Jaa kokemuksesi muiden ohjelmisto-ostajien kanssa.

Suodata arvosteluja (734)

Krishna
Krishna
Performance Marketing, Intia
Markkinointi ja mainonta, 51–200 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

Must have CRM tool for big or small organization.

5,0 viime viikolla Uusi

Kommentit: Overall, this tool is easy to implement and use and thanks to their support team which is avl 24/7 to help us. I used the tool during my internship, then I suggested the same to my current organization and hence, that's how we implemented it and now our whole team is using it and loving it.

Hyvät puolet:

1. It's collaborative working environment is so easy to implement and adapt. 2. We don't have to worry about losing our data anymore as all the data is now stored on the cloud. 3. Their server never gets down so our team works any time of the day they want. 4. According to the price, this is the best CRM with all the relevant features as compared to the other alternatives in the market.

Huonot puolet:

The users might get lost during their initial days of using this due to their vast featuers but their resource modules are so helpful that they helps them to get back on track. Also, their support team was always there to help us when we got lost using the tool or had any doubts.

Nuran
Head of Student Acquisition, Tunisia
Koulutuksen hallinta, 2–10 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

I am in love with the Platform

5,0 viime kuussa Uusi

Hyvät puolet:

I find EngageBay a comprehensive, all-in-one solution, offering robust functionalities across organization, task automation, form and landing page creation, marketing campaign management, and result tracking. It provides an extensive toolkit essential for both marketing and sales teams, seamlessly integrating appointment scheduling, content creation, campaign execution, and data organization.

Huonot puolet:

I haven't found a single aspect of EngageBay that I haven't liked yet. Whenever I encounter an issue, the chatbot is always there to provide instant assistance, making the experience even smoother.

Philipp
CEO, Saksa
Sähkötekniikan ja elektroniikan valmistus, 2–10 - työntekijät

Switched from Hubspot to Engagebay

3,0 viime kuussa Uusi

Kommentit: The experience was not bad, but i am not sure if i would use it again.

Hyvät puolet:

Pricewise is the system much cheaper than other Systems - especially if you scale. You can run more than one domains and the automation functions are good.

Huonot puolet:

The system is less intuitive than e.g. hubspot. more complicated to setup and use. Help is only in english and there is no real support structure. Unless a old video guided support. This taks more time to effectively use it. What i really didnt like is, the strong outreach for positive reviews. I think i got 5 messages on that...within the first week.

viime kuussa

Hi Philipp, Thanks for your feedback. We are working on localizing the platform into different languages and we should have them soon. We offer live support 24x5 and also have a knowledge base for FAQ's. Were you not able to get the required level of assistance.

Amir
Owner, USA
Tietokoneen ohjelmistot, 2–10 - työntekijät

Fast ROI with EngageBay

5,0 3 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: The overall experience has been very satisfactory. The initial demo and onboarding was highly informative and showed how EngageBay would serve our purpose for a very reasonable cost. The several times I have needed tech support I was able to jump on a chat, explain what I needed help with, and quickly get a resolution to the issue.

Hyvät puolet:

EngageBay is an extremely easy platform to implement. While there have been a few times we have had their support team help us, for the most part it is highly intuitive. One of the key features we needed was the ability to create email sequences. Having used other CRM platforms, I was pleased with the bulk upload feature. With other platforms, I found I was able to only upload 50 at a time which was time consuming. With EngageBay I was able to upload 500 contacts all at once. With other platforms I have been limited to sending 500 emails per day. After using the email verifier that EngageBay provides for a very nominal cost, we are able to send up to 1000 emails per day.

Huonot puolet:

Setting up the email sequences was a bit tricky in places. The first time I went to upload contacts to the email sequence the contacts did not load properly. When I checked to see results the next day, I found that only a few dozen emails had been sent. After contacting tech support, I was able to avoid having this happen again and was able to get all contacts uploaded.

Melissa
Marketing Liaison, USA
Mekaaninen ja teollinen suunnittelu, 11–50 - työntekijät

EngageBay makes managing a CRM Easy

5,0 2 kuukautta sitten Uusi

Kommentit: Great group to work with. Very nice people who are fully engaged in the improvement of their product. They have built an outstanding competitive CRM and so far I have enjoyed using EngageBay and interacting with the staff.

Hyvät puolet:

Ease of use. Support always available to assist with questions, etc.

Huonot puolet:

I'd like to see more email templates that are normally available on other CRMS. Creating email templates from scratch can be time consuming.

Fiddich
Digital Marketing Associate, Etelä-Afrikka
Henkilöstöhallinto, 2–10 - työntekijät

Value for money

4,0 2 viikkoa sitten Uusi

Kommentit: It's a good paltform at the price tag, a lot can be done to make it user friendly and reduce redundancy

Hyvät puolet:

It is affordable, offers more than competitiors at that price range.

Huonot puolet:

not user friendly. Can't design emails for campaigns on the go, can't include existing email campaigns in workflows.

Beni
CDO, Kamerun
Arvostelijan lähde

Using EngageBay for automation of my inquiry forms

5,0 2 kuukautta sitten Uusi

Kommentit: A great ease of time
Better way to manage my leads

Hyvät puolet:

A greater ease of integration of EngageBay in any HTML / PHP page or wordpress . Excellent to capture new leads via the inquiry or contact form, it's automatically sends new leads in it's pipeline where leads can be managed

Huonot puolet:

Database might not works with other web apps or AwS systems like Lamda which we use a lot in our projects

FATIMA
CoFounder, Intia
Markkinointi ja mainonta, 2–10 - työntekijät

Beyond just a CRM

5,0 4 viikkoa sitten Uusi

Kommentit: Satisfactory experience as of now & exploring further.

Hyvät puolet:

Complete marketing to sales Suite with the optimal prices is one of the check points for companies or startups and the futuristic UI/UX makes it a better option.

Huonot puolet:

It is easy to use and don't find any thing least, it seems to be a good option for companies of any size.

Director, Britannia

Very impressed

5,0 3 viikkoa sitten Uusi

Kommentit: Had one on one communications from both the sales and on boarding teams, very personal approach to their clients, great to be on board!

Hyvät puolet:

Starting with the free trial and free offering has been an awesome experience. Easy to set up and use, and can already see the value.

Huonot puolet:

No cons yet! Can't fault at the moment. Been a great experience.

Ammar
Sales Manager, Unkari
Mekaaninen ja teollinen suunnittelu, 11–50 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

Very effective and usefull tool

5,0 2 viikkoa sitten Uusi

Kommentit: Satisfied, no surprises, simple to use and offer good functionalities and futures.
Good service team by mail or chat.

Hyvät puolet:

Friendly user system, good value for money, top after sales service. Our SME sales team is functioning better after using this platform.

Huonot puolet:

The merge between contact list and companies. Not ideal.

Cameron
Owner, USA
Markkinointi ja mainonta, 2–10 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

Feature-rich without breaking the bank

5,0 4 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: We love EngageBay and highly recommend it to our clients who want/need a full featured platform that will work across multiple departments, automate regular tasks, and that don't want to pay the high-price and add-on that you have to with many other tools. EngageBay's support team is AMAZING!! Anytime I have a question about something, they are quick to respond, very helpful and knowlegable, just a breath of fresh air to know that I can get a hold of someone when we have issues (which isn't that often, but when we do they are there!).

Hyvät puolet:

It is amazing to me how feature-rich the platform is at the cost. More features and functionality than some of the 'big guys' for a fraction of the cost. It is easy to use and train clients on the system, so that is ALWAYS a huge plus for us.

Huonot puolet:

Learning curve at first just to understand how it works differently from other systems, but that is not necessarily a con of EngageBay because that is the same for every new platform as each has their own little intricacies.

4 vuotta sitten

Thanks for the great review Cameron. Your words are super encouraging. We will continue to build great features to help small businesses grow their businesses without breaking the bank on expensive bloated software.

Rudi
CEO, Puola
Henkilöstön hankinta ja rekrytointi, 2–10 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

Very Very Good All in CRM and Marketing platform and Super Service!

5,0 viime vuonna

Kommentit: Until now, I have nothing to complain. It is really great to work with the software and the support desk. Hints on new functionality are taken seriously and you will get feedback if it is integrated or not.

Hyvät puolet:

The software is fantastic, but even better is the customer service. When integrating CRM, it makes a company very dependent on a platform as it is not easy to migrate to another and it will take weeks to adjust all settings to what you like. But I can say, if this is the direction Engagebay is going (as far as I see now) then I will be on board for many years to come!

Huonot puolet:

You have to buy email credits, which I understand in some way, they have also costs to send mails. You have to warm up you mail account. But what Engagebay did very well is integrate mail services from for example Amazon and others. It is some work to set it up, youtube is your friend.

Daniel
President, USA
Koulutuksen hallinta, 11–50 - työntekijät

Happy Engage Bay User

5,0 viime vuonna

Kommentit: Overall it's been great. Just a little bit of a hard start, but as I said, support had been excellent.

Hyvät puolet:

- Tons of features and functionality- Love the all-in-one nature of the program (CRM, Email Mktg, Calendar Scheduling, Live Chat, and more)- Excellent customer service. Very responsive whenever we need help. That's a huge benefit!- Very up-to-date interface- Continual improvement of product- Willingness to fix things and take feature suggestions seriously

Huonot puolet:

There is a learning curve and some of the features were hard for us to figure out at first. We have to make use of their support team more than we would have liked due to difficulty figuring things out and/or inability to find the appropriate support documentation. However, I believe that has improved.

Marcello
CEO, Brasilia

A Magic wand

5,0 4 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: I am very satisfied with EngageBay, I see my company as advanced user of EB, when we got stuck with something, they are always ready to listen and enhance the tool to achieve the desided feature and make the tool even better!

Hyvät puolet:

Easy of use, easy of implement, easy of integrate!

Huonot puolet:

Webinar features, landing pages does not support reusable headers and footers, no option to build own templates. Missing Social Software Analytics

4 vuotta sitten

Thanks for the review Marcello. Our landing pages can now support reusable headers and footers. We have developed this feature and it is currently in QA and should go live in a couple of days. We already have the feature to build new landing templates from scratch. You can also code your own ones too. Please check it out and we would glad to help if needed.

Martin
R&D, Etelä-Afrikka
Tapahtumapalvelut, 2–10 - työntekijät

Awesome all-in-one CRM/Marketing/do-it-all

5,0 viime vuonna

Kommentit: Very good alternative to much more expensive tools such as Hubspot. New interface is very slick and honestly I don't know why anyone would choose anything else for marketing, contact management, sales pipeline, task management, product catalogue, landing page management, user tracking, emailing tool...

Hyvät puolet:

Very simple to use marketing suite, linked with database, automations, repository, sales management... you name it it probably does it.

Huonot puolet:

Task management is a bit weak but they constantly improve.The stats dashbo

Alex
Marketing Manager, Britannia
Tietotekniikka ja tietopalvelut, 11–50 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

Bang for your buck compared to other CRM's

5,0 11 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: We have saved so much money for a near 1:1 experience compared to our previous CRM. Email marketing and web page building are easier than before too. Overall, i'm very happy.

Hyvät puolet:

Engagebay offers most of the same features as competitors but at a fraction of the price. Landing page and Email campaign builders are simply the easiest to use to make professional emails. These are the best features of Engagebay for sure, as well as custom fields and contact management - they're great too

Huonot puolet:

I would like to see a better contact scoring system implemented, to make it more general, rather than linking to individual email campaigns. Adding a 'Clicked a link containing..." would also be a great feature for the scoring system.

Hans
Business Developer, Vietnam
Ylellisyystavarat ja korut, 11–50 - työntekijät

Huomioon otetut vaihtoehdot:

Our number-one-choice of CRM-systems

5,0 2 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: Engagebay is incredibly user friendly and offers an incredible amount of functions, with all of them having been implemented very well.
While other CRMs only offer sales functions for a high price, without further marketing campaign management, Engagebay does all that for a low price.

Hyvät puolet:

- Smart and user-friendly interface - Incredible functionality - Highly cost effective - Instant customer support - Encompassing Marketing and Sales management, all in one - Great storage capacity for contacts, images, etc.

Huonot puolet:

Perhaps some optimization of contact management, other than that nothing really.

Mansur
Mansur
Product Manager, Turkki
Liiketoiminnan tarvikkeet ja laitteet, 2–10 - työntekijät

A Comprehensive and Easy-to-Use CRM Platform

5,0 viime vuonna

Kommentit: Overall, EngageBay is a great CRM platform that offers a range of features to help businesses manage their customer relationships. It is easy to use and has an intuitive interface. Additionally, it offers a range of pricing plans to suit different business needs.

Hyvät puolet:

My favorite feature of EngageBay is the marketing automation tools. This makes it easier to send out automated emails, track customer interactions, and create personalized campaigns. It also makes it easier to segment customers and leads, as well as score leads based on their behavior.

Huonot puolet:

My least favorite thing about EngageBay is the lack of customization options. It can be difficult to customize the look and feel of the platform to match the branding of a business. Additionally, the reporting features are limited.

Angus
Director, Australia
Arvostelijan lähde

A great priced and featured all in one CRM. We moved from Hupspot to EngageBay and love it.

5,0 3 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: Overall experience is fantastic.
We have not even started the marketing side yet so we are looking forward to that.
If you want an affordable CRM that does just about everything you need at a price that is actually affordable then EngageBay is a great choice.

Hyvät puolet:

It is fast and simple to use. We live in deals and task most of the time and it gives you all you need. Support is amazing. I have even made product change suggestions and some were implemented in a few days. That is amazing.

Huonot puolet:

We wish we could easily change the sort order of the deals when in tablet mode to the order we want (custom order). Sometime we want to just call a selected few clients in a day and it would be nice to just show them or put them at the top of the list. A small con but still a con.

Malintha
Malintha
Operation Manager, Sri Lanka

Best CRM for Company can afford

5,0 11 kuukautta sitten

Hyvät puolet:

All-in-one platform: EngageBay CRM combines CRM, marketing automation, and customer support in a single platform. This integration allows businesses to have a holistic view of their customer interactions and streamline their processes.Ease of use: Users have found EngageBay CRM to be intuitive and user-friendly. The platform provides a clean and organized interface, making it easy to navigate and access various features without much training or technical expertise.Automation capabilities: EngageBay CRM offers powerful automation features, allowing businesses to automate repetitive tasks, workflows, and follow-ups. This automation helps save time and improves efficiency in managing customer relationships.Marketing tools: EngageBay CRM includes marketing automation features such as email marketing, lead generation, landing page creation, and social media management. These tools enable businesses to create targeted marketing campaigns and engage with their audience effectively.Affordable pricing: EngageBay CRM has been praised for its affordable pricing plans, especially for small and medium-sized businesses. The platform offers different pricing tiers to cater to various business needs and budgets.

Huonot puolet:

Customization limitations: Some users have mentioned that EngageBay CRM could benefit from more advanced customization options. While the platform offers a good range of features, some users have expressed the desire for greater flexibility in tailoring the CRM to their specific business processes.Integration options: Although EngageBay CRM integrates with popular third-party applications such as Gmail, Outlook, and Stripe, some users have noted that they would like to see expanded integration options with other tools and platforms they use in their business operations.Reporting and analytics: While EngageBay CRM provides basic reporting and analytics features, some users have expressed the need for more advanced reporting capabilities. They have mentioned that additional customization and visualization options could enhance their ability to derive actionable insights from their data.Learning curve: Although EngageBay CRM is generally considered user-friendly, a few users have mentioned that there can be a slight learning curve when first getting acquainted with the platform and its features. However, with some exploration and practice, users have found it easy to navigate and utilize effectively.

Vahvistettu arvostelija
Verkkomedia, Itsetyöllistetyt
Arvostelijan lähde

Indeed an All-In-One CRM tool!

5,0 10 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: EngageBay offers a positive experience for small to medium-sized businesses with its user-friendly, all-in-one platform and affordable pricing. It seamlessly integrates email marketing and CRM, with automation capabilities enhancing productivity. However, it may lack some advanced features and could have scalability limitations for larger enterprises. Overall, it's a valuable solution for streamlining operations and improving customer engagement.

Hyvät puolet:

All-in-one platform: EngageBay offers a suite of integrated tools for marketing, sales, and customer service, streamlining business operations.User-friendly interface: The platform is designed to be intuitive, making it easy for users to navigate and adopt the software quickly.Affordable pricing: EngageBay provides cost-effective plans suitable for startups and small to medium-sized businesses.Automation capabilities: Automation features help save time and effort in repetitive tasks, improving productivity.Email marketing and CRM integration: The platform seamlessly integrates email marketing with customer relationship management, facilitating efficient communication.

Huonot puolet:

Limited advanced features: Some advanced functionalities found in more robust platforms might be lacking in EngageBay.Learning curve for complex automation: Although user-friendly, setting up intricate automation sequences may require some learning.Reporting and analytics: The reporting features may not be as comprehensive as some other specialized analytics tools.Customization limitations: Customization options might be restricted, limiting businesses with unique needs.Scalability concerns: Larger enterprises with complex requirements may outgrow EngageBay's capabilities over time.

Kamran
CEO, Pakistan
Tietotekniikka ja tietopalvelut, 11–50 - työntekijät

Its really an alternative to HubSpot and Agile CR<

5,0 3 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: It has been a great experience and i onboarding is super easy.

Hyvät puolet:

Well I tried several CRMs which include ZOHO CRM PLUS, AGILE ENTERPRISE, and Hubspot for a while. Most CRMs have same functionalities but when it comes to pricing its way different. Engagebay has everything which Agile, ZOHO, Hubspot has but at a fraction of the cost. When you are running a digital business you probably have thousand of leads or contacts who you want to nurture and with limited contacts you cant do miracles. Engagebay has give me unlimited storage of contacts and i can send 50,000 emails a month without connecting any other email app like sendgrid or mailchimp. Other thing is support, their 24 hours support is awesome and team is also cooperative as well. Therefore, you should try this since it has everything which a high end CRM has but at fraction of the cost. I would highly recommend EngageBay to use.

Vahvistettu arvostelija
Verkko-oppiminen, 201–500 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

crm for all your business needs

4,0 11 kuukautta sitten

Hyvät puolet:

EngageBay CRM is a user-friendly tool, even a tech noob could navigate through it like a pro. The interface is sleek, intuitive, and not overloaded with unnecessary bells and whistles. the customization options are great! I could tailor the CRM to fit my business needs, creating personalized pipelines and custom fields. also with the email marketing tools, Designing and sending out engaging emails was a breeze, and the analytics helped me track their performance. EngageBay CRM just made my life easier.

Huonot puolet:

the mobile app could use a little better. it's functional and gets the job done, but it lacks some of the advanced features and smoothness of the desktop version.

11 kuukautta sitten

Hi, Thanks for sharing your feedback. We are working on an updated version of the mobile app and it would be launched soon. We will notify you once it is live.

Fırat
CEO, Turkki
Tietotekniikka ja tietopalvelut, 51–200 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

Commentary on my great results

4,0 2 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: EngageBay is a cloud-based CRM and email marketing software designed to help businesses with a wide range of industries grow their bottom line. This email marketing software is easy to navigate and will allow you to manage every aspect of your customer relationship from one central location. The customer relationship management system is very flexible and will allow you to track all of your customers from one location.

Hyvät puolet:

This app is the best way to track your sales, leads, tasks and people. It has a lot of features, but I use it mostly for the task tracking. It is easy to use and the CEO is very responsive to feedback. You can track your sales, leads, tasks, and people. And if you want to track a list of customers, you can create a list and use their email addresses to track sales and leads.

Huonot puolet:

It's a very wide range of software and I think I use almost all of its features, my overall evaluation is positive because if you have a decent internet connection and a browser that works smoothly, you can control it from anywhere in the world.

Growth Marketing Manager, USA
Terveys, hyvinvointi ja kuntoilu, 2–10 - työntekijät

Excellent CRM and Marketing Tool for the Price Point

4,0 viime vuonna

Kommentit: Overall, this is a really great bang for the buck. We have automated multiple product pipelines using their built in tools while using it to manage leads, deal tracks, email marketing, SMS marketing, and more.

Hyvät puolet:

The funnels, deal tracks, email lists, and marketing automations, among other components, are very easy to use. Set up was very simple and includes email tracking to help keep prospect communications in one place. Customer support is extremely responsive via chat and email as well!

Huonot puolet:

If you are looking to connect your CRM to a million gadgets or tools, this is probably not the CRM for you. It has webhooks available, but it does not integrate natively with most tools out there (like a Hubspot or Salesforce would).