Tuotteen Adobe Workfront arvostelut

4,3 (1 201)

Tietoja tuotteesta Adobe Workfront

The collaborative work management leader, helping companies plan, execute, and deliver great work and exceptional customer experiences.

Lue lisää tuotteesta Adobe Workfront

Hyvät puolet:

I also really like using their project templates for repeatable workflows. Once a project is set up, it is quite intuitive on how to iterate.

Huonot puolet:

There are no tools to further organize projects and tasks further than their due date.

Adobe Workfront: arvostelut

Keskimääräinen pisteytys

Helppokäyttöisyys
4,0
Asiakaspalvelu
Ominaisuudet
Vastinetta rahalle

Todennäköisyys suosittelulle

Tuotteen Adobe Workfront yleisarvosana on 4,3/5 tähteä. Se perustuu 1 201 Capterran käyttäjän arvosteluun.

Oletko käyttänyt tuotetta Adobe Workfront aiemmin?

Jaa kokemuksesi muiden ohjelmisto-ostajien kanssa.

Suodata arvosteluja (1 201)

Edison
Edison
Musician, Dominikaaninen tasavalta
Musiikki, 2-10 - työntekijät

Huomioon otetut vaihtoehdot:

Growing your company when you measure everything is very easy

5,0 viime kuussa Uusi

Kommentit: Adobe Workfront is one of the best tools I have come across to manage my work, I can monitor growth in real time, or if employees are not performing, it is a great application, which I recommend.

Hyvät puolet:

It's easy to use once you get familiar with the tools it provides.

Huonot puolet:

A bit expensive and has no test plan, which I think they should implement.

Eleni
Marketing Director, Britannia
Markkinointi ja mainonta, Itsetyöllistetyt

Huomioon otetut vaihtoehdot:

Flexible and easy to use for project management

5,0 2 kuukautta sitten Uusi

Kommentit: Whether it's for document management, content management, project management or reporting, Workfront is flexible and easy to create and implement. There is so much you can do with Workfront across all it's features it really can be used for any industry or company size, the bigger the company, the more you can do with it.

Hyvät puolet:

Having templates for each project without all the jargon in a simple and easy layout was a winner - especially when you have to roll this out to project managers and creatives. Some project management platforms are intimidating and are not easy to review. I really like the reporting function on this and it's easy to build. It's so flexible, you can create dashboards and multiple reports with different layouts (ie lists, graphs etc) that it makes looking at everything super easy and easy to communicate with stakeholders.The proofing on here is brilliant, just like marking up a pdf, you can do the same thing here and you can track everything.

Huonot puolet:

Not being able to have automatic notifications sent out to general users when you add them to a task. It means you have to do it separately which negates the point of having a project management tool.

Tracy
Photographer, Kenia
Viihde, 2-10 - työntekijät

On the front with Adobe Workfront

3,0 2 kuukautta sitten Uusi

Kommentit: Great for time saving. One of my favorites Adobe packages. I love the frequent updates that take into consideration the users feedback.

Hyvät puolet:

This software is excellent for managing projects! The speed is one of it's winning features and it's easily adaptable regardless of devices used.

Huonot puolet:

The price is quite high! Often a training is required before use.

Kelly M
Kelly M
System Engineer, USA
Tietotekniikka ja tietopalvelut, 10 000+ - työntekijät
Käytti ohjelmistoa seuraavaan tarkoitukseen: Yli 1 vuosi
Arvostelijan lähde

Simple, organizes projects and feedback

4,0 viime kuussa Uusi

Kommentit: Workfront can be used to address issues with internal and external communications, translations, and creative briefs. As a result, teams can work together across departments and stay up-to-date on their own progress.

Hyvät puolet:

I recommend Workfront due to its exceptional customer support, user-friendly interface, robust set of functionality that has been thoroughly tested, and manageability. the ability to add everything and everything pertaining to a project, from attachments to descriptions of requirements. Organizing and distributing requests to the appropriate teams. Sharing feedback on drafts and progress reports in real time.

Huonot puolet:

The dashboard is quite straightforward and clearly sets out projects, timeframes, and next steps; the only problem I run into is that I am sometimes unable to view comments made on the project itself.

Kristen
Kristen
Delight Marketing Manager, USA
Tietokoneen ohjelmistot, 51-200 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

Adobe Workfront's online proofing tools have forever changed how our company collaborates!

4,0 2 viikkoa sitten Uusi

Kommentit: Our experience with the online proofing tools provided by Adobe Workfront has been life changing. We had previously used an Adobe proofing application that required a proof to be uploaded to our internal servers, which are only accessible if the team member is on-site or logged into VPN through their computer. Now, with an easy-to-train online proofing tool, team members can review collateral wherever they are.

Hyvät puolet:

The online proofing tools provided by Adobe Workfront have effectively changed our cross-departmental collaboration. These tools provide an easy way to organize, moderate, and gather feedback from multiple sources throughout a project. Our reviews are no longer limited to an in-house server—these tools have provided us the capability to gather feedback securely through a browser. The reviewer can quickly mark up copy, imagery, or other content within a proof and submit changes as comments, which then can be assigned as an action to our design or web teams to implement. Each proof can be assigned a deadline, and the proof automatically sends a reminder to reviewers if they have not yet submitted feedback a couple hours prior to the set deadline. This feature alone lightens the lift of project management considerably! Plus, the proofing tool is so easy to train and new team members are using the tool within 30 minutes of being introduced.

Huonot puolet:

The mobile and tablet versions of the online proofing tools leave much to be desired. Commenting is near impossible since the comment box takes up half of the screen, and markups are not easy to locate. We are hoping that they improve these versions since many of our employees work remotely and are often traveling with access to a smartphone or tablet and not necessarily a computer. In addition, the dashboard where management of all proofs takes place is not customizable. It reports recent proofs for all users, then provides a status update graphic for proofs that you yourself have deployed. If this could be customized to show proofs for a particular department, campaign, or project, that would be immensely helpful.

Chrisitan
Marketer, Romania
Markkinointi ja mainonta, 2-10 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

Great Asset for Organizing and Streamlining their Operations.

5,0 viime kuussa Uusi

Kommentit: The software is easy to use, highly customizable and integrates with other products that we use.

Hyvät puolet:

The thing we liked most about Adobe Workfront was its ability to streamline our operations and manage our resources. The user interface is easy to understand and use, and the system is highly customizable. The integration with Adobe Creative Cloud and other third-party products made it easy to tailor the software to our needs. Workfront also allowed us to manage projects, collaborate on tasks, and keep track of resources with ease.

Huonot puolet:

The only thing we didn't like about Adobe Workfront was the cost. It can be quite expensive for a small business to invest in this software. However, the overall value and features make it worth the price.

Mahamat seid
Mahamat seid
chargé des ressources humaines, Kamerun
Koulutuksen hallinta, 2-10 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

the best project management software

4,0 2 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: the overall experience of Adobe Workfront is good. it is an indispensable tool if you want to be competitive

Hyvät puolet:

I like the ease with which Adobe Workfront manages my projects, detects problems and proposes solutions

Huonot puolet:

I'm not a fan of Adobe Workfront, but I find the price high for beginners.

Sikhanyiso
Sikhanyiso
Business Woman, Eswatini
Markkinointi ja mainonta, Itsetyöllistetyt

Adobe Workfront

5,0 2 kuukautta sitten Uusi

Hyvät puolet:

Adobe Workfront is absolutely one of the best software for business owners. It works best in project Managment. I recommend people to make use of this software.

Huonot puolet:

I don't see anything wrong with this software.

mohamed
mohamed
video editor, Egypti
Graafinen suunnittelu, 501-1 000 - työntekijät

my experience in workfront

4,0 2 kuukautta sitten Uusi

Kommentit: Overall, it allowed me to manage and plan a few projects properly and divide, distribute, and share them really well. Facilitated some tasks nicely, but lacks some development in the system.

Hyvät puolet:

Through it, work interface projects can be planned and created based on data analysis, as it provides us with the process of creating, following up, and sharing tasks in a wonderful and easy way.

Huonot puolet:

From my point of view, I see that the system should evolve more because I find it difficult to see updates. There are limitations to the home page because it does not allow more accurate information distribution.

graphist, Togo
Kuvataide, 2-10 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

the best work management and project management tool I like to use

4,0 viime kuussa Uusi

Hyvät puolet:

what I loved the most was its simplicity and presentation

Huonot puolet:

what I didn't like too much was the cost and the presentation of the interface which lacks a bit of dynamism

Heather
Marketing Specialist, USA
Ympäristöpalvelut, 1 001-5 000 - työntekijät

Workfront

4,0 4 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: Workfront is our go-to. We have someone needing something we send them to submit their need through Workfront. IF someone needs to review or approval something, we send it through Workfront. That way we have a trail of information of why we did the things we did or went with the project(s). Its the paper trail. It also took us from having 2-3 hour long status meetings every week to one 30 minute meeting sometimes every week or so. We can summarize much better than running through a multiple page document spreadsheet. It has saved us time and sanity.

Hyvät puolet:

I am able to add all my projects and tasks into one location so that my team is aware of what I am working on and my clients can see where their project stands. This is very helpful in case something happens, we often say, if we get hit by "the bus" someone will know where my project is and what to do next.

Huonot puolet:

It was a rough start. The account rep(s) that we have had were not very good at making sure we were happy as a customer or if we had a need. Since we got our remote system admin, it has been amazing. We love our rep!

Jonathan
Jonathan
Retail Card Account Manager, USA
Rahoituspalvelut
Arvostelijan lähde

Workfront makes managing projects easy with strong training, support and reporting features.

5,0 5 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: It helps us save time when it comes to resource allocation and time management. The reporting features helps upper-management better understand what we are doing and how much time it takes to do it. I love how they are constantly pushing updates that help improve the tool based on user feedback.

Hyvät puolet:

I have been a Workfront user for a few years now and am a big proponent of this project management tool for several reasons. 1) I find it very intuitive for users to use 2) It is easily customized based on the needs of your users 3) The reporting feature is worth the price of admission itself 4) Their support team is quick to respond and the self-help area is robust so you can find an answer to any question you may come across 5) Workfront offers a comprehensive training tool that covers several types and levels of training for users at all levels including frequent live trainings 6) The Community area is a great place to share ideas and ask for help from other users 7) They are constantly making updates and improvements to the tool 8) The Workfront Proof viewer is a great feature for those who want to markup and share creative within a project. We looked at several solutions and I'd say that Workfront was by far the best option for our internal creative agency.

Huonot puolet:

Setting up can be time consuming if you don't already have a process in place. Do your homework and dedicate the time to do it right before launch or else user adoption can be difficult. Plan on user adoption to be your biggest hurdle as people are uncomfortable with change. Make the Workfront trainings mandatory before use.

Sara
Sairaalat ja terveydenhuolto, 501-1 000 - työntekijät

PMO take on Workfront

5,0 4 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: I am a champion of Workfront for my company, although I am a SME/admin and not responsible for the day to day Workfront use, it was a great experience begin involved in the implementation and owning one of the workstreams. Workfront lets you become a SME and get to know the system so easily, without constantly changing it (or providing straight forward changes that do not interrupt your day to day work.

Hyvät puolet:

Going from using four different platforms to manage the intake, planning and execution of projects (ServiceNow, excel, Smartsheet and Microsoft Project) down to 1 single platform has been a life saver for the teams that I am on for my company. We were able to train our submitters on one system, built our own workflows, and then turned around and trained our PM's on the same system. One Pro I love is that we can make changes and enhancements on the drop of a hat (well, with planning and thought ahead of time), versus ServiceNow, where it took us 2-3 minutes to simply change a field name. I also enjoy the time and attention that Workfront has given to my company, they listen well and problem solve along side us, not just for us,

Huonot puolet:

We are still in the Legacy Resource Planner because we have set up our job roles for each team, so the legacy system lets us set capacity estimates when planning projects (for example, Our Integration team is all under Integration job role, but we allocated 10% of their time in our resource planner towards discretionary projects, which allows us to better plan and prioritize this huge bucket of work). There is no way for us to set capacity %'s for job roles in the new system, without creating new job roles.

Member Exchange Manager, USA
Vieraanvaraisuuspalvelut, 10 000+ - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

I was hesitant, but I'm a believer

5,0 4 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: I'll admit... they sort of had to drag me kicking and screaming into using Workfront. I feared that it was going to be one of those things where it took more time to document/track what you're doing than it took to actually do it. Fortunately that turned out not to be the case. We've found a good balance between tracking things and not having to "feed the beast" all the time.

Hyvät puolet:

Workfront is quite versatile for tracking projects and larger workflows. We use it for individual projects, ongoing work efforts, and even tracking ideas for future development. Other areas of our business use it as a request queue as well, which helps us to put in requests with our communication team and even log suggestions for office improvements. A decent (but not mindblowing) reporting suite with text and simple graphic output helps share status updates.

Huonot puolet:

The reporting suite could allow for a bit more freedom; it feels slightly stilted when trying to use it. I also was not a fan of the option to have the software tell you that you're on track or behind. I prefer to assign the status myself as I'm involved with the project more intimately and have more of the big picture. Fortunately that's easily changeable in the project settings. The real cons are honestly self-induced. The temptation is there to track all the minutiae of every little bit of the project. And you certainly can... but it ends up being counterproductive as you spend more time updating than doing. Keep your items lofty and you'll avoid that trap.

Copywriter, USA
Markkinatutkimus, 10 000+ - työntekijät

Workfront Review

4,0 4 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: We have dozens of projects every day, with different employees in different capacities working on them -- project managers, team leaders, supervisors, editors, writers, graphic designers, proofreaders, strategists. Everyone's input and progress can now be corralled in one place. We have a clear window view in to how the project is going and who might need help with what. Everything is documented in one thread so there is no hiding from a mistake or missed deadline. We can take people outside of the task, like our Legal Department, to get their insight on certain matters.

Hyvät puolet:

What I like most about Workfront is the visibility it gives to employees and project managers as they navigate a workload from week to week. If 10 people are working on the same task, they can communicate through Workfront channels with respect to questions, concerns and updates. And everything is documented. So, if a conflict arises, we can just go back through the Workfront thread and see what happens. Documentation is so important, especially when you have dozens of projects going at one time.

Huonot puolet:

It was tough to learn. After a year, I still did not feel like I had it figured it out. The workload queue setup felt wonky to me and I would often grab work from the wrong places because things weren't clearly marked. Also, and maybe this is on our company's IT side of things, it seemed to crash with a certain frequency, or would not normally be available.

Joe
Project Manger, Britannia
Verkko-oppiminen, 51-200 - työntekijät

WF Review

4,0 4 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: Overall needs all our needs.

Hyvät puolet:

The reporting features are robust. Custom fields and forms allow you to adapt the product to you specific needs. Resource Management tools

Huonot puolet:

Somtimes the learning curve is steep when trying to learn a new thing in WF. User interface can be challenging.

Scott
Johdon konsultointi
Lähde: SoftwareAdvice

Using Workfront has made us better.

4,5 8 vuotta sitten

Hyvät puolet:

The interface and usability of the product is second to none. We've been using the software since 2009, choosing it because of the easy-to-use interface. The product has gone through numerous redesigns of the interface, and things have just gotten easier with each release. Our users really like it, and there is a quick turnaround in terms of getting started and using the product. The functionality of the software also gives us more than just a shared Gantt chart for projects. It really has given us the ability to manage all our work and be more productive.

Huonot puolet:

The vendor assigns customer success coordinators (CSCs) to each customer which is basically an account rep. The company itself has gone through various leadership changes, and as a result there has been many reorganizations of the staff. As a result, we have had many different CSCs and really have not had the opportunity to get to know our representative and our representative getting to know us well. Everyone has been great, but the inconsistency on account reps gets frustrating.

Felix
Senior Project Manager, Saksa
Kuljetus/kuorma-autoliikenne/rautatiet, 201-500 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

It supports better delivery and works planning by connecting millions of people!

4,0 8 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: This software is perfectly designed for managers. Additionally, you get paid by working per hour. You can intuitively track your project with various capabilities that this software offers. This tool is thoroughly made with the best customizing details for the managers.

Hyvät puolet:

Adobe Workfront is one of the most premium platforms which brings brilliant productive results. It helps in better screening and updates the features according to the need of hours. Additionally, you will find it the ideal tool for communication and tracking the organic audience. Thus, you should rely on this modern tool for getting expected and unexpected results. Adobe Workfront works limitlessly by providing analytical information and reports. It supports better delivery and works planning by connecting millions of people. Additionally, it helps in managing data from various enterprises. Thus, it offers helpful planning and execution of various selling plans.

Huonot puolet:

The most irritating thing about Adobe Workfront is that it takes too long to run an operation. Additionally, at times it becomes very clingy to activate. Thus, the users find it hard to manage buffer and malware issues in it.

Marketing Consultant, USA
Lääketeollisuus, 51-200 - työntekijät
Käytti ohjelmistoa seuraavaan tarkoitukseen: 1–5 kuukautta

Great Project Management Tool

5,0 2 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: Overall, this is the perfect tool for marketing teams specifically, especially those who practice more of the agile marketing strategies. We previously used Trello, which I love, but Workfront provides so many more features, analytics, and potential for better collaboration among teams.

Hyvät puolet:

We started using Workfront several months ago so that we could better track our projects, deadlines and time spent on each tasks. I think it’s pretty easy to use once you get the hang of it, but it can take some time to implement and get everyone on board. It’s perfect for keeping the team organized and on track, and it helps us make sure we aren’t spending to much time on certain projects. You can easily tag users to provide updates; upload documents to share; provide proofs which is especially beneficial for collaboration amongst graphics designers, content managers, and marketing strategists; log your time spent on each task; and so much more. It also provides data so you can see how many projects each team member is doing, how much time is being spent, etc which is super helpful for determining a team’s efficiency.

Huonot puolet:

It can be a challenge to get it up and running. It’s very complex so learning all of the features can take some time. Setting up some of the tasks and due dates can be frustrating and prone to human error, but overall it’s a great tool.

Emily
Emily
Jälleenmyynti, 5 001-10 000 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

Great for managing projects in a good way

5,0 2 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: In general, makes teaming up inside divisions incredible and direct. Workfront had a precarious expectation to learn and adapt in the interest of me as I hadn't utilized undertaking the executives programming previously however once I started to utilize it I wound up prescribing it to purple all through our whole organization and others adored the usefulness incorporated with it.

Hyvät puolet:

I love the arranging of Workfront programming it's unmistakable and present day. It helps tons by that have some expertise in arranging your ventures. this is regularly a superb item for any business to have! Makes imaginative tasks a breeze! It likewise takes into consideration speedy cooperation. Workfront has various instruments that give incredible usefulness to the clients and it is regularly profoundly tweaked to suit your requirements.

Huonot puolet:

This product sets aside huge amounts of your effort to discover. The pursuit highlight isn't the least difficult if huge amounts of undertakings are inside the framework. tons must be figured out how to understand the best appreciate utilizing the product. Of you commit the chance to really learn it well it can do some amazing things for venture the board.

Digital Production Artist, Kanada
Korkeakoulutus, 1 001-5 000 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

Better than nothing, still not great

4,0 3 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: I go to Workfront to see what's been assigned to me. I'm not responsible for creating projects. My overall experience is that it's good enough, but even after using it for a few yearsr I have trouble filtering out the noise.

Hyvät puolet:

Workfront is more advanced than the system we had before (an Excel spreadsheet!) and it does make it possible for a department of 25 people to sort projects, keep track of updates and share proofs. This is especially useful now that we're working remotely. The calendar view is handy and I like being able to upload proofs directly to the project so the relevant people can keep track of them.

Huonot puolet:

There's so much noise. Tabs we never use, duplicated information, several fields containing unimportant information. It takes a while to sift through to find the meaty information, which is usually under Custom Forms of all places. It's not intuitive.

Ahmed
Business Process Manager, Egypti
Tietotekniikka ja tietopalvelut, 51-200 - työntekijät
Lähde: SoftwareAdvice

Workfront is our way to success in Project Mangement even if it more expensive than other competitors

4,0 4 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: We are using WorkFront for about 2 years now and is very pleased with the functionality and feature set it provides to meet our needs to manage
Workfront takes time and effort to implement, but anything worthwhile should. Workfront's team has been very helpful to us and really cares that we earn a win for our team.
I am an end user of Workfront within teams. Workfront helps me keep on track with all my work, tracking progress and deadlines to ensure all work is delivered efficiently and on time.

Hyvät puolet:

Customization and Small Duration to be built and including good tools for Project Management In case of owning a lot of tasks on daily basis: Workfront is the best for monitoring and follow up Including all the required Reports for Top Management Very Good Support Team Always upgrading and adding new features and reports

Huonot puolet:

I couldn’t reach how to automate prioritizing projects and assigning project, I am searching for this feature currently Company should have a process before using this software else it will not add anything to the work flow Higher Cost than other simpler software’s companies Hard to get team members to update data consistently, which impacts project status/reporting

Jessa
Portfolio Coordinator, USA
Arvostelijan lähde

I think that Workfront is a very innovative system - I think there are some missing pieces too.

5,0 5 vuotta sitten

Hyvät puolet:

I like that Workfront is pretty easy to navigate, I also like the new front with integrations coming into play. I like how easy it is to do reporting and leverage reports into dashboards.

Huonot puolet:

I do not like the lack of ability to customize user instances. I would prefer to hide everything that a user does not need to see or use to make it way more basic. Right now, the system is not structured to do this by user only by group or permission settings. I think it's also annoying to have current-pending projects not be an option to show on the legacy gnatt and it's a pretty easy feature. I'd also like to see more development with roles and skillsets not the basic settings for primary and secondary roles. I'm happy to hear that the help desk will be restructuring requests going to specific topics such as reporting. I have used the help desk before and have found it frustrating that the consultant I am assigned does not have the knowledge to address my concern/question and I get passed along through the pipe until I reach someone who can. I'd like to see development in reporting more.

Lavanya
Senior Project Manager, USA
Rahoituspalvelut, 501-1 000 - työntekijät
Käytti ohjelmistoa seuraavaan tarkoitukseen: Yli 1 vuosi

Huomioon otetut vaihtoehdot:

Reliable and very robust PPM tool

Hyvät puolet:

Implementing Workfront in our organization has helped give the PMO team single source of truth for project and portfolio management and resource availability. Workfront also has FANTASTIC support and documentation that helps solving issues easy. I leverage this forum very often while stuck on a problem. This is also a company that invests a lot in making its products better and listening to the voice of the customer.

Huonot puolet:

Building reports can be hard becasue the tool tracks SO MUCH data. It can take a lot of time and effort to learn all aspects of reporting including text mode. It's not really a con but does post challenges in overcoming the learning curve.

Leanne
Process & Quality Consultant, USA
Vakuutusala, 1 001-5 000 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

Making Good Progress - keep investing and Improving!

4,0 4 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: Support and the product itself has improved over time. Need to make intuitive for users and admins - there are so many capabilities and screens to figure out access and why someone can/cannot see data and projects they need to. Is there a way to make the strict project management methodologies less necessary for to do projects and smaller projects so that the other functionality can be used (updates in central location, documents, task assignment) but due dates, durations are not as critical

Hyvät puolet:

The central location for sharing updates, docs, etc vs using email and the proofing functionality of the tool. One tool for all types of requests by queue - eliminated some systems from our process.

Huonot puolet:

Limited reporting capabilities without exporting to Excel or adding an add-in. User Confusion with issue and project and where to add comments and how to find projects. Need admin support to set up layout templates to streamline work and that can be challenging to find time to help users. Also wish you could play with report data vs having to save to generate the report and then delete when finished.