Tuotteen SKU IQ arvostelut

4,8 (71)

Tietoja tuotteesta SKU IQ

Inventory management software that enables retailers to synchronize their Point-of-Sale with their eCommerce system quickly & easily.

Lue lisää tuotteesta SKU IQ

Hyvät puolet:

This product has been easy to use and integrates well between our POS and e-commerce site.

Huonot puolet:

I didn’t find most of it hard. I guess I had to delete some repeaters manually but that’s it.

SKU IQ: arvostelut

Keskimääräinen pisteytys

Helppokäyttöisyys
Asiakaspalvelu
4,9
Ominaisuudet
Vastinetta rahalle

Todennäköisyys suosittelulle

Tuotteen SKU IQ yleisarvosana on 4,8/5 tähteä. Se perustuu 71 Capterran käyttäjän arvosteluun.

Oletko käyttänyt tuotetta SKU IQ aiemmin?

Jaa kokemuksesi muiden ohjelmisto-ostajien kanssa.

Suodata arvosteluja (71)

Simone
Simone
Marketing & Technology Director, USA
Vahvistettu LinkedIn-käyttäjä

SKU IQ, Thank you!

5,0 8 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: We've solved the problem of keeping our inventory synced between our retail store and e-commerce.

Hyvät puolet:

We've been using this app for about a year now. I really like the WooCommerce to Clover integration! This has helped us keep our inventory synced and my boss is happy.

Huonot puolet:

There isn't an integration available for our shipping software. I would like to see a ShipStation integration soon!

7 kuukautta sitten

Thank you so much for your feedback! We will add ShipStation to our list of integration requests!

Ezra
Ezra
Sales, Kanada
Vahvistettu LinkedIn-käyttäjä
Huonekalut, 2-10 - työntekijät

Review for SKU IQ

4,0 2 kuukautta sitten Uusi

Hyvät puolet:

Easy to use, adding product through SKU IQ and it will sync to shopify and lightspeed

Huonot puolet:

It has some down times, and it won't sync until a day after.

viime kuussa

Thank you for your feedback. The syncing delay you describe is not working as intended. We recommend you reach out to our support team and explain what's happening to get things fixed promptly. Our quantity syncing should be very close to real time.

Kendra

SkuIQ works (sometimes)

3,0 2 kuukautta sitten Uusi

Kommentit: We had an existing shopify online store and decided to use Square for in store sales. It helps us to keep our inventory management in sync with both systems

The interface between Square and Shopify

Huonot puolet:

When the interface doesn't work, it is difficult to maintain inventory management between the two systems.

viime kuussa

Thank you for taking time to leave a review here. We have identified some issues with our Square integration and are working to improve operations around that in the future. If you experience any issues please don't hesitate to reach out to our support staff who are standing by to help avoid any need for extra work on your part!

Frederick
Merchant Supervisor, USA
Rahoituspalvelut, 2-10 - työntekijät

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] Is The Best!!!! Phenomenal Support

5,0 4 kuukautta sitten

Hyvät puolet:

Everything done in 15 minutes and super fast help.

Huonot puolet:

Sku Iq has to be contacted to disassociate the account from sku iq. Company support hours are 2 hours behind.

viime kuussa

Thank you for your feedback! We hope to improve user-facing controls like disconnecting/reconnecting platforms in 2023. Hopefully this will improve your user experience :)

Shane
Owner, Britannia
Arvostelijan lähde

Looking for the perfect inventory software - this is it !

5,0 2 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: From the start the SKU IQ team is on hand to help integrate the software, and help to navigate it easily.

Hyvät puolet:

Easy to navigate and support on hand by people that are willing to assist you on a human level and not in robot language

Huonot puolet:

There is nothing that i can say is a con

viime kuussa

Thank you for such positive feedback! We are thrilled that you consider SKU IQ to be the perfect inventory software and that you've met our amazing support team :)

Jacob
Käytti ohjelmistoa seuraavaan tarkoitukseen: 1–5 kuukautta

Huomioon otetut vaihtoehdot:

Great software yo synchronize your products!

5,0 3 viikkoa sitten Uusi

Hyvät puolet:

Instant synchronization between your inventories POS and eCommerce. Pretty easy to use. No need to spend a lot of time to connect your stores.

Huonot puolet:

Does not allow transferring more than 50 products at a time.

Sharon Melinda

Easy To Use

5,0 2 kuukautta sitten Uusi

Kommentit: The customer service is great.

Hyvät puolet:

I love how I can transfer my square inventory to my website

Huonot puolet:

none at all. I have no complaints.......

viime kuussa

This is great to hear! Thanks for choosing SKU IQ and for taking the time to leave your feedback :)

nena
owner, USA

Sku IQ a MUST HAVE

Hyvät puolet:

Sku IQ has successfully helped me we integrating me POS with my online platform. The representative was very patient with me and helped me get through my problem quick and easy. i would definitely recommend

viime kuussa

Excellent, thank you so much for your feedback!

Kevin
Urheiluvälineet, 2-10 - työntekijät

SkuIQ Rating

5,0 3 viikkoa sitten Uusi

Kommentit: Website sync feature is gold!

Hyvät puolet:

Inventory Tracking and control are critical

Huonot puolet:

Cost was a little high, but the ease of use pays for the service

Tamara
Self Employed, USA
Terveys, hyvinvointi ja kuntoilu, Itsetyöllistetyt

Great Customer Service!

5,0 2 kuukautta sitten Uusi

Hyvät puolet:

I had a great chat with Teshanie and was able to resolve my issue quickly!

Huonot puolet:

It was having issues pushing out to the POS

viime kuussa

We are so happy you've had a great experience with our team! Thank you for leaving a review :)

Charles
Assistant Manager, USA

Options and Edits That Will Be Most Effective

4,0 7 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: Experience is great, and customer service (Which I am a bit anal about it) is timely and well manered. Fun and interactive tool and would definitely promote any way possible.

Hyvät puolet:

The best product I've found for what it is; which in my opinion, is a way to integrate small business platforms into a seamless-in-stop-shop approach.

Huonot puolet:

I wish it could have more features, such as barcode label printing for Dymo and jewelry tagging and better sync-ability options with other sites when updates occur. The reason is that some of our products and images do not transfer over immediately or never. Thus, I'd have to set up a help chat to resolve the issue after a day or two. It makes it harder for our employees to know which items got transferred and what inventory needs to be tagged. Another idea is to get 'list by date,' 'list by popularity (what's hot),' or 'List by recently updated.' These would enhance the end-user experience by saving time editing and moving products through other systems. I think you should move to a more hub-based business model so that you are the main product when business owners and entrepreneurs are looking for something that syncs multiple platforms seamlessly. Right now, I feel this product helps achieve that directive, but you do not own the market.

6 kuukautta sitten

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave such detailed feedback - we truly appreciate it. Thank you for your improvement ideas, we will make sure those get put in front of the right people!

Shawn
IT, USA
Terveys, hyvinvointi ja kuntoilu, 2-10 - työntekijät

Great Product for any small Business

5,0 8 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: SKU IQ is a great instrument for any small business needing to get their products online. Plus their customer service team is great too! Our inventory to our store is connected to our Shopify account and is working great with little or no issues.

Hyvät puolet:

I love the Support and how well it works. I used other software that always had problems with syncing my products to shopify.

Huonot puolet:

Nothing I can say at this time. The service and software is working great with no problems for the last 2 years that we have been using SKU IQ

7 kuukautta sitten

Thank you so much for your detailed feedback! We appreciate you calling out how long you have been using SKU IQ and how it compares to Shopventory. We are so happy to hear that you've had a positive experience with both our product and service team and look forward to continuing to serve you in the future!

Phil
Marketing Director / Co-Owner, USA

Must Have Add-On For Our Business

4,0 8 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: Very positive. Overall, it makes life so much more simple. We are thankful to have it!

Hyvät puolet:

We couldn't run our business without SkuIQ. It constantly syncs products we enter to both our POS system and our website. It's easy to add new products, images, and descriptions and have them seamlessly added where we need it. It makes inventory management easier. When we sell an item online, it removes it from our inventory, and when we sell a product in store and removes it from the website.

Huonot puolet:

We have times where our products don't sync properly, and throws off our inventory.

7 kuukautta sitten

Wow! Thank you for leaving such a thorough review of your experience with SKU IQ! We are happy to hear that it has made life easier for you and your business and that the product is easier to use than others. We are hoping to improve syncing consistency in the future to avoid those occasional issues you describe. Thank you again for your feedback and we look forward to continuing to serve your business!

Brandt

Great inventory management software between Clover and WooCommerce

5,0 10 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: Overall, it's a good product for inventory management between a brick and mortar store and an online store. I'd recommend it over other products because it's easy to use and there are both automatic or manual management options. I personally prefer to manually add all of my products to both systems, then link them using a SKU.

Hyvät puolet:

I'm using two SKU IQ instances with two brick and mortar locations and one WooCommerce multistore website. SKU IQ makes it easy for me to ensure that my in-store inventory is properly reflected on my website, ensuring that my customers can purchase items that are in stock.

Huonot puolet:

I don't like that I need to pay two separate fees with two logins. I'd like to see an option where I can manage multiple stores with one login and a lower cost.

9 kuukautta sitten

Thank you so much for your thorough feedback, we will make sure this gets put in front of our product team for future consideration!

Kyle
Supply Chain Manager, USA

Huomioon otetut vaihtoehdot:

Does what it says it does.

5,0 10 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: This has been a tremendous help to the supply chain team.

Hyvät puolet:

I used this product to sync my lightspeed and Woo-commerce stores. Since there was no direct integration SKUIq made this process very easy.

Huonot puolet:

I wish I was able to bulk delete items that I no longer need. It is a hassle to delete items from all sites.

9 kuukautta sitten

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your feedback here! We will forward your insight around bulk deletion to our product team for consideration - thanks!

Mattie
Website Manager, USA
Urheiluvälineet, 2-10 - työntekijät

Sku IQ Is the Inventory Software You Want

5,0 10 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: Excellent overall experience that does what it needs to do!

Hyvät puolet:

If you run a small business that has an eCommerce shop that is on a different platform than your in-store POS, you need SKU IQ. It's software helps sync inventories between both platforms (for us, BigCommerce & Square), and allows us to maintain accurate inventories on both platforms, avoiding most accidental overselling of items that aren't actually in stock.

Huonot puolet:

As with any software, there have been issues every once and a while, however SKU IQ's support has always been top notch and worked diligently to fix any issues we've ever had.

9 kuukautta sitten

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback here, it means the world to us! We are so happy to hear that SKU IQ is working well for you and also that you've experienced our top notch customer service!

Mark
Sales Consultant, Caymansaaret
Huonekalut, 11-50 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

Crucial for any business using two or more sales platforms for single inventory

5,0 10 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: Live inventory (within 30 minutes of retail purchases) allow us to be one of the few dual platform users in our area to have live inventory on our ecommerce as well as accurate pricing. The greatest experience is when the ecommerce platform does an update and causes a temporary glitch, SKU IQ is already on the patch to link the changes. Any issues are resolved faster than any other system's customer service for systems we use to manage our inventory now or before.

Hyvät puolet:

The ability for live inventory to be maintained when selling the same inventory stock on two separate platforms and maintaining absolute customer satisfaction.

Huonot puolet:

Spend the extra to have the products moved at one time. It is time consuming to manually move them if you have over 1,000 products (plus variations)

9 kuukautta sitten

Thank you for leaving such thorough feedback, we truly appreciate it! We are happy to hear that SKU IQ is giving you an edge in your area and saving you time when it comes to inventory management!

Birgir
General Manager, Islanti
Arvostelijan lähde

Easy to use and great support

5,0 10 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: Extremely easy to use and support is easy to come by, quick response if needed.

Hyvät puolet:

Simple and easy to use. Give a diverse information of sales results in each channel.

Huonot puolet:

Removing cancelled orders from sales results is an issue for us.

10 kuukautta sitten

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave feedback around your experience with SKU IQ! It is great to hear that SKU IQ is working well for you and that you've had a positive experience with our support staff. Regarding the issue with cancelled orders, please don't hesitate to reach out to our team via live chat or email ([email protected]) if we haven't already looked into that with you. We look forward to hearing from you and continuing to serve your business!

Gabe
PGM, USA
Urheiluvälineet, Itsetyöllistetyt
Arvostelijan lähde

Works well and I don't need to babysit :)

5,0 4 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: Today I had to drop in to tech support to have them perform a sync procedure that is unavailable to users unless specifically requested (to prevent an inadvertent reverse sync). It was handled in no time and the technician was patient with me as I dealt with customers.

Hyvät puolet:

The system is a set-and-forget solution. Only a few times per year I drop in to sync new products. Everything else is handled.

Huonot puolet:

So far, nothing. Perhaps others would have more advanced needs, but I sync my POS to my ecommerce to keep product costs and inventory in agreement.

viime kuussa

This is all great to hear, thank you so much for taking time to leave a review for SKU IQ! We are happy that our solution is meeting your needs and our support staff is responsive and able to quickly resolve any requests!

Kathryn
Arvostelijan lähde

First time user and very basic

5,0 8 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: I like knowing that the SKU IQ system works so well with the Clover system and the customer knows what our product inventory is at all times. If there is a mistake it is usually my manual mistake, not the systems.

Hyvät puolet:

My website was put together by someone else who taught me how to upload and take care of my own site. So, being a novice at this I found that it was straight forward and easy to use and works well with my Clover POS system.

Huonot puolet:

I don't have any complaints about this software with the way that I use it.

8 kuukautta sitten

This is wonderful to hear, thank you so much for leaving your feedback. We are glad to hear that SKU IQ is working well for your Clover setup!

Thomas
Head of Marketing & Ecommerce, Alankomaat
Jälleenmyynti, 11-50 - työntekijät

SKUIQ | Shopify & Lightspeed integration

4,0 8 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: Great experience. Their support is really helpful and fast. Love the product.

Hyvät puolet:

Their software is very easy to use and implement. Furthermore it gives me data on top products and brands which can be easily compared with POS and Ecommerce. This helps me in building online strategies.

Huonot puolet:

In the beginning there was a problem which took a while to be figured out. Caused some malfunctioning of the software and a lot of false inventories.

8 kuukautta sitten

Hi Thomas, Thank you for your review and feedback. We look forward to continuing to serve you and your business with better inventory management. If you have any other feedback we are always happy to hear from our customers. Kindly, The SKU IQ Team

Sadiqa

Perfect for in Person Retail on Shopify Platform

5,0 2 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: I don't know what I would've done if it wasn't for [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and the rest of the team at SKU IQ. It is imperative that the Shopify and Square items are synced when scanning the SKU numbers on merchandise and when I had an issue, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] worked it right out. He was extremely helpful and efficient and did EXACTLY what I needed him to do. Thank you SKU IQ. Great Customer Service!!! (which is my ultimate pet peeve).

The ease of use between Shopify and my Square Register

Huonot puolet:

For some reason my Inventory images won't automatically transfer to Square although it's showing in Shopify and on SKU IQ.

viime kuussa

Excellent! We pride ourselves on our customer service and are always so happy to see the impact it has on our customers! All of us at SKU IQ appreciate your feedback!

Pam
owner, USA
Vaatetus ja muoti, 11-50 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

Perfect for a small shop

5,0 9 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: Very good for us overall.

Hyvät puolet:

This helps seamlessly match our POS to our website linking Lightspeed and Shopify.

Huonot puolet:

Some items don't load. I have to go back force the sync.

8 kuukautta sitten

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review here, we truly appreciate it! If you encounter any issues with our product please don't hesitate to reach out to our team via live chat or by emailing [email protected]

PierreAntoine
Ecom manager, Kanada
Arvostelijan lähde

Great and affordable option for inventory management

5,0 10 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: skuIQ allows us to synchronize the inventory of our brick and mortar to Shopify, it’s pretty reliable and works well

Hyvät puolet:

Easy to use and setup, pretty straight forward. Working really well with Lightspeed Commerce Customer service is always ready to help Price is really competitive for the product your getting

Huonot puolet:

Some filters options to increase productivity for bulk edit

10 kuukautta sitten

Thanks for your feedback and suggestions for adding filters! We have this functionality on our product roadmap and will be bringing this feature to SKU IQ in the future :)

Christina
Käytti ohjelmistoa seuraavaan tarkoitukseen: 1–5 kuukautta

Best Customer Service

5,0 7 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: For a beginner, like myself, it's nice to have a platform that is user friendly and the best customer service you could ask for. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] went above and beyond to solve my issue. I'm very grateful!

Hyvät puolet:

The software is easy to use and straight forward.

Huonot puolet:

I wish you could click make the products appear in alphabetical order.

6 kuukautta sitten

We are happy to hear that SKU IQ is easy for you to use and that the service team has given you a positive experience! Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback, we deeply appreciate it!