Olemme auttaneet yrityksiä valitsemaan
parempia ohjelmistoja jo 15 vuoden ajan

Tuotteen Zoho Meeting arvostelut

4,6 (800)

Tietoja tuotteesta Zoho Meeting

Verkkokokousratkaisu, jonka avulla voit järjestää interaktiivisia verkkokokouksia, videoneuvotteluja ja kiinnostavia webinaareja.

Lue lisää tuotteesta Zoho Meeting

Hyvät puolet:

Ease of use, very intuitive. Liked being able to integrate it with the ZOHO CRM.

Huonot puolet:

Sometimes problem raised in muting and un-muting participants. Resolution problem in mobile and for that reason it can not be used in full screen mode in mobile.

Zoho Meeting: arvostelut

Keskimääräinen pisteytys

Helppokäyttöisyys
Asiakaspalvelu
Ominaisuudet
Vastinetta rahalle

Todennäköisyys suosittelulle

Tuotteen Zoho Meeting yleisarvosana on 4,6/5 tähteä. Se perustuu 800 Capterran käyttäjän arvosteluun.

Oletko käyttänyt tuotetta Zoho Meeting aiemmin?

Jaa kokemuksesi muiden ohjelmisto-ostajien kanssa.

Suodata arvosteluja (800)

Akanmu
Akanmu
Supervisor, Nigeria
Maanviljely, 51–200 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

A professional messaging software embedded with every necessary function for easy linking and meeing

5,0 7 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: Using Zoho meeting has been one of the best decision made by our organization, it has improved our interpersonal relationships between the team, partners and our customers and it has helped us to easily documents and organize every activities going on in the organization, all this at its free access

Hyvät puolet:

When integrated with other Zoho software like Zoho mail, Zoho sheet, Zoho doc, Zoho sheet and the likes, this makes sorting of documents, setting meetings and conference, texting through instant messaging, linking up with customers, sending and sharing classes, all this comes with ease. This has saved our organization a lot of time and effort by offering us a seemless way to get every necessary stuffs in order within minutes.

Huonot puolet:

There were times the speaker doesn't really work well while using a mobile but restarting the meeting usually does the trick and this get solved everytime, nothing else other than that

Martina
CEO, Pohjois-Makedonia
Rahoituspalvelut, 2–10 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

Zoho suprise of the year

5,0 5 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: Great option for online course

Hyvät puolet:

Very easy to use for me and all participants of the courseThe recording is received very fast after the meeting (even if the recording is very long)There are no interuption of any kind

Huonot puolet:

In my case there is no such thing. I just regret that the products is not known well enough and I has to make research in order to receive information I need

Brendan
CEO, USA
Verkko-oppiminen, 2–10 - työntekijät

Better than Zoom and Google Meet

5,0 2 kuukautta sitten Uusi

Kommentit: Overall, it is the best meeting software I've ever used, and I've used several. It is, as I mentioned, extremely stable, and offers a lot of options.

Hyvät puolet:

Most stable meeting software I've ever used. Even on poor internet, it is stable, without lag, and without video fragmentation.

Huonot puolet:

Honestly, I cannot think of anything I dislike. It has worked flawlessly, I am very impressed.

Jo
MD, Britannia
Tietotekniikka ja tietopalvelut, 2–10 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

IT is buggy and always lags

3,0 2 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: It is OK, it is better at recording but the sound and video quality is not great. But the value for money, especially when bundled with other Zoho apps, we put up with. If I had to ask for any one thing to be improved it is the quality of the calls, especially the lagging sound.

Hyvät puolet:

It comes with Zoho One and integrates with all the Zoho calendars, Bookings and the CRM etc. It records and keeps all your meetings

Huonot puolet:

There is no way to set up a meeting link that is indefinite and not scheduled for any particular time. With Zoom you can tick a box to say it is recurring and it just stays there. The Start Link is different to the Join link. Without the Meetings app open you can't easily start the meeting, and there is no way to pick up the Start link to pop in your calendar from the App, you have to open the app to press the start button, not very practical when driving everything from your calendar and you are not in the office. You do get sent a start link by email from which you can then copy the hyperlink but that is the one and only time so you have to remember to pick up the email link to put in the calendar. The sound always lags ... we have fast fibre at 900Mbs and it still lags, Zoom rarely lags, and the video quality is not great

Kuljetus/kuorma-autoliikenne/rautatiet, 2–10 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

Simple and reliable online meeting platform

5,0 4 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: Use Zoho Meeting regularly for management meetings and some client meetings also. It is easy to invite people via email/link and the software is easy to use without needing to study it. Always found the sound quality to be very good and used for several hours without drop outs! It allows for recording and screen sharing also.

Hyvät puolet:

It is easy to use and has all of the same features as big name online meeting platforms but is much cheaper and personally found the quality and reliability better than Skype! Screen / window / tab share feature is really handy!

Huonot puolet:

No real issues with Zoho Meeting, it does exactly what you expect of an online meeting platform!

Wendy
Freelance Writer, USA
Kirjoittaminen ja editointi, Itsetyöllistetyt
Arvostelijan lähde

Easy to use, smooth, simple, perfect for freelancers

5,0 9 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: Overall, it's been a great experience. I have not had any issues so far.

Hyvät puolet:

It is inexpensive, easy to set up and use with a simple interface and offers smooth, clear video and audio.

Huonot puolet:

So far, I've not found anything I do not like or feel is lacking.

Samuel Isaí
Samuel Isaí
FullStack dev, Meksiko
Tietokoneen ohjelmistot, Itsetyöllistetyt

an office great job

4,0 6 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: It has helped me to bring my ideas to my colleages, it is a good tool which provides feactures that aren´t included in others services

Hyvät puolet:

I love zoho supports and manages many people at the same time, it helps me to interact with other faster and easily

Huonot puolet:

sometimes, zoho takes a lot of my computer resourses

Nicole
CEO, Ranska
Markkinointi ja mainonta, Itsetyöllistetyt
Arvostelijan lähde

Great entry-level online meeting product

3,0 2 kuukautta sitten

Hyvät puolet:

I like the flexibility of the plans, the fact that Zoho offers a free plan for new businesses and I appreciate the ease of use

Huonot puolet:

I run into issues with video on every call and especially when screen sharing. This does not happen on other platforms

Terveys, hyvinvointi ja kuntoilu, 2–10 - työntekijät

Zoho Meeting Review

5,0 2 kuukautta sitten

Hyvät puolet:

Ease of setup and use. I use ZM to remote login to my practice computers when I need access to my computers outside the office. Easy to use, both laptop/desktop and mobile.

Huonot puolet:

There really is not anything I do not like, but then my use of ZM is relatively basic, and for that, it is excellent.

Justin
CEO, Trinidad ja Tobago
Liiketoiminnan tarvikkeet ja laitteet, 2–10 - työntekijät

Zoho Meeting Review

5,0 viime kuussa Uusi

Kommentit: My experience has been wonderful thus far as I was able to host successul meetings with my teams.

Hyvät puolet:

I love the fact that I can host meetings at any time and anywhere with ease

N/A, I have not encountered any problem using Zoho Meeting thus far

James
President, USA
Henkilöstöhallinto, 2–10 - työntekijät
Käytti ohjelmistoa seuraavaan tarkoitukseen: 1–5 kuukautta

Extraordinary Product

5,0 4 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: We use Zoho Meeting for demonstrations, coaching sessions and engaging corporate teams. In working with Zoho Meeting we have conducted leadership training to up to 100 corporate clients globally with ease at the same time. Zoho Meeting has also helped us in nurturing our prospects and moving them along the pipeline. We use different presenters with differing backgrounds and style in our meetings. Being able to send reminders to keep the time of a webinar fresh is an asset.

Hyvät puolet:

Zoho Meeting has helped us enormously as an online training company. Zoho Meeting allows us to use a robust product that is simple to use. It is scalable and enormously cost-effective. We host over 3,000 online training webinars yearly. Zoho Meeting has helped us in conducting live and on-demand products. The simplicity of Zoho Meeting gives us a strong and stable platform that allowed our staff to get started almost immediately. Generally, meeting products can be slow. Whether we are providing corporate meetings of 100 employees or more Zoho Meeting performs easier.

Huonot puolet:

It was vital for us to have a meeting tool that integrates seamlessly with our CRM. We have many leads we want to have a meeting with at some point. We needed to have an efficient way to do that. Zoho built in the activities section for our leads and clients when we add an event. This has led to an increase of meeting attendees and grown the awareness of our company.

Getjan
Agile Project Manager, Alankomaat
Logistiikka ja toimitusketjut, 11–50 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

Inyuitive with a bit of ZoHo help

4,0 2 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: Seenless for internal collaboration, external collaboration requires a few clicks. Webinar is super.

Hyvät puolet:

The completeness of the ZoHo suite : you can keep all in 1 cloud location and have a zoho home access panel.

Huonot puolet:

It is too bad that Wordrive does not work with Projects though

Pradeep
Manager IT, Intia
Lääketeollisuus, 10 000+ - työntekijät

Zoho Meeting Good Solution for Online Meeting and the Video Conferencing

5,0 2 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: I have overall 3 years rich and happy experience of Zoho Meeting and found it very useful and good with the business requirements.

Hyvät puolet:

There are a lot of features and the reason for like the Zoho Meeting, like Host Control, Real time Chat, Meeting management and easy to use.

Huonot puolet:

NO, Till my last 2 years experience I have not any problem with this Zoho Meeting.

Jose
CEO, Venezuela
Kirjanpito, 2–10 - työntekijät

excellent service

5,0 viime vuonna

Kommentit: always works excellent to make my meetings

Hyvät puolet:

The service works and they improve it more and more, it is very easy to get used to it

Huonot puolet:

Few people know about it and it is usually difficult to make them not want other apps

Tietokoneiden ja verkon suojaus, 11–50 - työntekijät
Lähde: GetApp

Easy & Cost effective

Hyvät puolet:

Is easy to use, administrate, and cost-effective.

Huonot puolet:

It doesn't have an option for the desktop

3 vuotta sitten

Hello, Thank you for reviewing us. We do provide desktop app for Windows, Mac and Linux. You can download the desktop app from the below link. http://meeting.zoho.com/agent

Joseph
Managing Director, Intia
Koulutuksen hallinta, 2–10 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

An indispensable tool for business!

5,0 3 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: Fantastic. It has given a professional outlook to our operations.

Hyvät puolet:

1. Ease of setting up a meeting and meeting link generation with auto download feature for those who do not have Zoho Meeting app already downloaded. 2. Excellent streaming quality inn Audio and Video. 3. Helpful additional features such as sharing, recording, polling, analytics etc.,

Huonot puolet:

1. Audio - I understand sometimes the loss of audio could also be attributed to the internet strength available at various points of collaborators geographies.

Neeraj
Neeraj
Senior IT Recruiter, Intia
Henkilöstön hankinta ja rekrytointi, 11–50 - työntekijät

Easy To Use Online Meetings Platforms And Lead To Improve Productivity

4,0 viime vuonna

Kommentit: It helps me to interact with my colleagues instantly and schedule meetings conveniently. It has greatly aided me in managing the remote server and achieving our goals. Overall, an excellent tool all around with useful features.

Hyvät puolet:

This platform is so interactive for video meetings is its most impressive feature. I can take notes throughout the meetings and preserve the information I need without leaving the meetings. Additionally, this platform has some very wonderful capabilities such as screen sharing, file sharing, remote access, etc.

Huonot puolet:

Occasionally a very tiny audio and video lags. There are few customization options for the registration form and is less engaging. During the meetings, copying and pasting into the chatbox does not work at all.

Abhinav
Abhinav
Sr Software Integrator, Intia
Tietokoneen ohjelmistot, 501–1 000 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

Zoho Meeting: A complete solution to host a webinar.

5,0 4 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: Zoho meeting help in organizing meeting and webinar in very easy and interesting way. The brand logo and name on screenshare in meeting make it professional feel. Firefox and Google extension require no additional software download and install to participate in meeting or webinar.

Hyvät puolet:

Zoho Meeting is a complete solution to host a webinar, It make the meeting more interactive with face to face, audio/video discussion and screen sharing. Tool don't require downloads as it work well on web-based platform. The session can be recorded, store online and can be share with link. Zoho Meeting also integrate with Microsoft Outlook calendar and provide reminder before meeting start. The online question and answer polling make the webinar more interactive.

Huonot puolet:

Toll-Free dailup add-on need to setup separately. Zoho meeting should also come with some Do Not Disturb setting in which host can focus on the presentation and pop-up will show to co-host only or to all.

Christopher
Chief of Training, USA
Ammattikoulutus ja valmennus, Itsetyöllistetyt

Easy Web-based application

4,0 3 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: I recently started a training and consulting company just before COVID struck. I am able to still offer virtual training events at a low cost which allows me to offer my services for less than many of my competitors.

Hyvät puolet:

The three top pros of this software are price, security, and that it is web-based. It seems like every organization I deal with has a different meeting platform that requires everyone to download software. Zoho Meeting worked with every browser I tried. I do not have to worry if my clients need admin privileges to attend my meeting or webinar. The security allows the host to lock meetings and remove unwanted guests. The price is very reasonable compared to other platforms making it easy to get started.

Huonot puolet:

Having a waiting room would be nice so you can tell if someone you wanted to attend your meeting or seminar was running late. I could not find a way to do a speaker view in the meeting session but that is not that big of a deal to me.

3 vuotta sitten

Hello, Thank you for your valuable feedback! We are currently working on the speaker/spotlight view during the meeting which should solve your requirement. This will be rolled out soon. We have taken the meeting room requirement as a feature request and will be taken in our future updates. Stay tuned with our latest updates in the below link. https://www.zoho.com/meeting/whats-new.html

Swapnil
Swapnil
Head Business Development, Intia
Tietotekniikka ja tietopalvelut, 11–50 - työntekijät

Get your online Meetings and Webinar on Zoho Meeting

4,0 3 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: My overall experience with Zoho Meeting has been good. And i expect the product upgrade with some good features in the near future.

Hyvät puolet:

The platform is very ease to use and comes with my Zoho One subscription. It is very easy to setup and conduct meetings and webinars while you run polls, add co-organizers, and conduct a Q&A session. I am an ardent user and fan of Zoho platform and I am certain the product will evolve going further for sure. The main advantage of Zoho is it is lean, simple to use, good for pocket and eventually will get better with product upgrades. Hence I highly recommend Zoho Meeting.

Huonot puolet:

There are lot of features missing compared to webinar or meeting platforms like Getresponse, Zoom, MS teams, Everwebinar which are widely used platforms globally. These are dedicated platform for conducting meetings and hence lacks certain features. The UI compared to these platforms is pretty simple and not much intuitive. Also it takes certain time to mute, unmute for video and voice both compared to the aforesaid mature platforms.

Jälleenmyynti, 11–50 - työntekijät
Lähde: GetApp

Zoho CRM and Zoho Meeting, making my working days easier

5,0 3 vuotta sitten

Easy to setup and integration with Zoho CRM

Huonot puolet:

It's all ok . All the features I am using re appreciated and fully matching our needs

Sanchita
Sanchita
Software Engineer, Intia
Televiestintä, 10 000+ - työntekijät

Zoho Meeting for better communication

5,0 5 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: Zoho Meeting is enchancing the user experience at it come with the most useful feature that require to conduct the webinar. Email reminders help in to remind about our meetings. The chat and online polls help you to get connected with your attendee. We can also switch the presenter in between in meeting. The webinar analytical help you in collecting the details from your attendees. We can also add the brand logo and name for organisation’s account. iOS/Android apps let your attendees to join on mobiles. Host can mute the audio of attendees and can be up-mute on request to host.

Hyvät puolet:

Zoho meeting is a great conferencing software that let us conduct the online meetings and webinar in more efficient way. I have used many webinar solutions but Zoho Meeting is loaded with the most useful features. Best feature in it is we can publish the details for webinar and interested user can register and host can conduct it according. We can also share the screen, audio/video which make the webinar more interesting. Host is having option to perform share the selected application screen. The audio can be shared over the computer or over the dail-up.

Huonot puolet:

I am unable to find any feature to point out in this section as it is doing it job very efficiently. Zoho should work on it support.

5 vuotta sitten

Thank you for your feedback and comments. Keep hosting meeting and webinar and share your comments with us. We have direct live chat and email support for Zoho Meeting.

Carlos
Carlos
Director, Espanja
Markkinointi ja mainonta, 2–10 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

Zoho: a suite of products that deliver

Hyvät puolet:

I have been a zoho paid subscriber since 2009 (invoicing, spreadsheets, and now webinars). I love the simplicity, design and the UI/UX.

Huonot puolet:

I would love to see better recognition and user base in Spain, where I live. I keep recommending Zoho and after all these years most people around me feel I am a freak since they never heard from it before. I am a big fan of Google products and Hubspot, to name a few I use on a regular basis, but it is frustrating to see great software out there that does not get the recognition it deserves because the big guys are..., well..., big.

Shruthi
Educator, Saksa
Verkko-oppiminen, Itsetyöllistetyt

Great online Meeting tool

5,0 4 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: Perfect way to conduct my virtual classroom!!!

Hyvät puolet:

Zoho meeting has almost all of the well known features available in market renowned meeting software such as Google meet, Teams, Zoom. There is no lag while screen sharing( complete window) unlike google meet, where i used to face too much problems.

Huonot puolet:

Honestly i don't see any Cons while using Zoho meeting. If the price for the subscription( including recording) made little cheaper compared to other competitors, it will defintely attract very high customers base.

Margareth
Margareth
Capital Market Specialist, Meksiko
Markkinatutkimus, 5 001–10 000 - työntekijät

A functional communication tool

5,0 viime vuonna

Kommentit: A technologically advanced communication tool that helps teams have quality conversations through video

Hyvät puolet:

It is a good tool to unite work teams or even provide customer service through video calls, it is quite good for sharing documents and even recording calls to maintain closer contacts digitally without being complicated or expensive

Huonot puolet:

I have no problems, since its function is to connect teams and people through video conferences, something that guarantees many more professional and efficient efforts