Tuotteen Salesforce Sales Cloud arvostelut

4,4 (17 323)

Tietoja tuotteesta Salesforce Sales Cloud

Drive growth with Sales Cloud 360, the best-in-class sales solution that drives rep productivity on the world's #1 CRM platform.

Lue lisää tuotteesta Salesforce Sales Cloud

Hyvät puolet:

The dashboard is in every case exceptionally alluring and basic. The interface is delightful and generally has an excellent cost.

Huonot puolet:

There are countless strides to having a total record, so this is definitely not a languid program. In case you will utilize it, focus on utilizing it, in any case, nonsense in, nonsense out.

Salesforce Sales Cloud: arvostelut

Ominaisuudet
Vastinetta rahalle
4,0

Todennäköisyys suosittelulle

Tuotteen Salesforce Sales Cloud yleisarvosana on 4,4/5 tähteä. Se perustuu 17 323 Capterran käyttäjän arvosteluun.

Oletko käyttänyt tuotetta Salesforce Sales Cloud aiemmin?

Jaa kokemuksesi muiden ohjelmisto-ostajien kanssa.

Suodata arvosteluja (17 323)

Lori
Lori
Director of Client Services, USA
Rahoituspalvelut, 2-10 - työntekijät

Old Reliable

5,0 viime kuussa Uusi

Hyvät puolet:

I like the fact that SalesForce has been around for a very long time. I do not have to worry that there will be product changes, management changes or other disruptions that would affect my access to the software.

Huonot puolet:

It is pricey and you will have to pay for a build to customize. The financial outlay for a new company can be significant. The support lines are sometimes lacking in specific knowledge and find that we can fix our issues ourselves faster.

Armin
SDR, USA
Vieraanvaraisuuspalvelut, 51-200 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

Clustered CRM but definitely a must to help keep track of deals and projects

4,0 viime kuussa Uusi

Kommentit: Overall, Salesforce has been a reliable tool for managing deals and providing data and metrics at a granular level.

Hyvät puolet:

I've used Salesforce for 5 years now across 3 different SaaS companies. I've also used previous tools (Bullhorn, Hubspot, Outreach, Zoho, etc...) and Salesforce has some very impressive data and analytics that can be easily accessible. I also love deal pipeline management and visualization. We are able to provide a dashboard with different metrics. You can do that with those other tools but not as granular as Salesforce.

Huonot puolet:

I really don't like how it is clustered and certain members of the team have difficulty navigating through the platform. Also, from the operations perspective, it can be difficult to get too granular and automating it to a different month gets very manual. Not a deal breaker but sometimes it takes some time to get it populated for each team member or as a whole sales team.

Mike
CEO, USA
Rakentaminen, 11-50 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

Over priced, no support, sell you products you don’t need, scam billing

1,0 3 viikkoa sitten Uusi

Kommentit: Ripoff

Hyvät puolet:

Nothing. Overprice, extremely expensive ,no support, they sell you products that you don’t need and you could not use because they have no technical support. They want you to hire so called implementation partner that they charge arm and leg and it will take them months to customize why both Salesforce and implementation partner charging you. Such ripoff.

chow
chow
marketing specialist, Japani
Tietokoneen ohjelmistot, 501-1 000 - työntekijät
Käytti ohjelmistoa seuraavaan tarkoitukseen: 1–5 kuukautta

Salesforce Sales Cloud is an on-demand CRM platform for small

5,0 3 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: Salesforce Sales Cloud is an on-demand CRM platform for small, medium, and big enterprises that focuses on sales and customer connections. CRM capabilities on this platform include lead management, marketing automation, and contact management. These systems can be used to manage client accounts, track leads, run and monitor marketing campaigns, and provide post-sale customer service.

Hyvät puolet:

Because reminders, sales tracking databases, task managers, and calendar features have become key components of the daily routine, Salesforce is not only incredibly easy to use, but also extremely beneficial for all sales professionals within a specific group. Because we work in such a fast-paced and ever-changing environment, all members of our team must be familiar with sales, finance, and servicing processes in order to maximize all possible transactions and convert units as rapidly as possible.

Huonot puolet:

I have yet to come across any Salesforce disadvantages, as the software has proven to be extremely useful in keeping my Sales team informed, on time, converting more leads, and more invested in their work output by setting daily reminders to hold each Salesman accountable for their daily tasks and follow ups.

Mirella
Director, USA
Kulutuselektroniikka, 501-1 000 - työntekijät

Best CRM Software out there

Kommentit: I can only say great things about Salesforce

Hyvät puolet:

Helped us build a sales process. The CRM offers fantastic features that can be adjusted to any business model and product. Great way to document sales activities and analyze data. Would no want to miss Salesforce in this organisation

Huonot puolet:

Sometimes a bit slow or laggy. Set up process took quite a while with a team of 5 (but of course things had to be tailored to our bussiness)

Rizwan
Assitant Manager, Intia
Henkilöstön hankinta ja rekrytointi, 1 001-5 000 - työntekijät

Innovative and Easy to Use - Salesforce

4,0 viime kuussa Uusi

Kommentit: Happy to be part and associated with the Salesforce CRM team

Hyvät puolet:

It is very helpful in using day to day transaction for associates and supervisors

Huonot puolet:

There is nothing as such we don't like about sales force

Head of Business Development & Marketing, Sveitsi
Tietotekniikka ja tietopalvelut, 11-50 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

Salesforce is a must have for every marketer

Hyvät puolet:

I have used Salesforce is my favourite choice when it comes to Lead Management. The interface is intuitive and doesn't consume lots of training time to be set and ready to use Salesforce.

Huonot puolet:

I have seen many struggle with Salesforce, especially those who have less affinity towards software solutions.

Alisha
Business Rep, USA
Kiinteistöala, 11-50 - työntekijät

My review

5,0 2 viikkoa sitten Uusi

Kommentit: It worked well for us as we have several different companies using a CRM. However, I know we switched due to the ease of a different CRM. It is good to start out with to get a feel for the use of a CRM in general.

Hyvät puolet:

That is housed all of our leads and properties. You can see the breakdown of all the sales reps and the sales volume of the properties we have.

Huonot puolet:

There were too many different navigation ways, it made it hard to focus on one lead.

Aleksandrs
Business Analyst, Britannia
Tiedotusvälineet, 51-200 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

Great tool to manage and forecast your sales

5,0 viime viikolla Uusi

Kommentit: A very powerful tool to track your sales and analyse data

Hyvät puolet:

Easy to create new fields if required Easy to manipulate with data: add new values in the drop down fields, bulk update existing data etc. Easy to create your own reports Great 24/7 support

Huonot puolet:

The initial configuration can be complex Based on Configuration all new users will require training

Adrian
Adrian
Business Development Representative, USA
Ympäristöpalvelut, 501-1 000 - työntekijät

Book of Business done right

Hyvät puolet:

Salesforce makes it so easy to maintain a fluid pipeline and work through my book of business. I can set the priority of my accounts so that one's I need to keep a close eye on are maintained, but also circulate through upwards of 400 accounts throughout the month. It makes my life so easy, and Salesforce is consistently assisting us to add additional attachments to make it even better.

Huonot puolet:

I wish it was better at detecting duplicate accounts/knowing when an account is an additional location rather than a dupe. But that's such a small issue that rarely impacts my ability to do my job.

Marlyn
Marlyn
Marketing Operations Manager, USA
Tietokoneen ohjelmistot, 1 001-5 000 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

Build relationships with your customers and increase sales

5,0 4 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: This platform helps me a lot to have all the information in one place, because it allows the seller to enter the system and process all the required information, and this makes it easier to provide the necessary information about sales, emails, responses, meetings, etc. All this information is in one place, helping me to review the progress that is made with the clients, as well as I can set warning alerts, if they visited it, how many times a week they visited it, if I bought in the last month even If I buy in the same year.

Hyvät puolet:

I like Salesforce Sales cloud because it helps us massively manage customers and manage the information of new prospects, it also helps us automate our sales process, because it helps us achieve business strategies, focused on customer relations. This platform helps us to have all the information of our clients in the company, since if a salesperson stops working for the company, they are prevented from having access to client information, since the system gives you the option to protect the information of your clients, this is done because each sales manager is obliged to file the information in the system, allowing the data to remain in the company and be used exclusively by the collaborators of said company, and in this way it can be resume customer relations and manage the customer again.

Huonot puolet:

I have nothing against this platform, as it is there to help small and large companies to retain customers.

Marketing Manager, Intia
Tietoverkot, 1 001-5 000 - työntekijät

Huomioon otetut vaihtoehdot:

All your sales and marketing needs under one umbrella

5,0 4 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: Brought in a lot of clarity in forecasting sales and lead volumes
Made data storing organized. It is our one-stop-shop for all sales and marketing-related information

Hyvät puolet:

Helps maintain account and lead level data connected (hyperlinked) Easy storage of every information at all stages of the sales funnel Intuitive reporting and dashboard

Huonot puolet:

High price Complicated implementation Customer support is not as great as HubSpot

Senior Product Manager, USA
Rahoituspalvelut, 11-50 - työntekijät

Salesforce: 800 pound CRM Gorilla

4,0 4 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: With the popularity and pervasiveness of Salesforce, it probably deserves a spot on most people’s shortlists. Its longevity and interoperability with many other line-of-business systems make Salesforce a solid candidate. However, I can think of many instances where an organization would be better served by a niche product such as DealCloud or HubSpot.

Hyvät puolet:

Salesforce is undoubtedly the 800-pound gorilla in the CRM realm. Investments into an ecosystem that is ubiquitous and ever expanding are usually calculated good bets. Salesforce itself offers many vertical and horizontal integrations, and there is no shortage of 3rd party products and service providers. Salesforce Trailhead, its online academy, offers extensive self-paced tutorials and courses at a very competitive price: FREE. So getting ramped up on Salesforce is relatively accessible.

Huonot puolet:

Out of the box, Salesforce is more of a framework than a complete solution. Some level of configuration is necessary for all but the simplest implementations. While a well-planned implementation may fit like gloves, a mediocre one will hinder usability and user adoption. On top of its above-average licensing costs, the total of ownership tends to be the higher end.

Ed
CVO, USA
Markkinointi ja mainonta, 2-10 - työntekijät

Best Sales CRM

5,0 4 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: My experience has been super amazing using their Concierge support rather than hiring a developer to assist us with the development of our org

Hyvät puolet:

The ability to integrate with such a large number of 3rd party apps and build the ultimate tech stack

Huonot puolet:

The platform is so powerful and has so many features and functionality, the more complex your use case the odds are you'll need to hire an expert to build out your org

Avash
Avash
IT Director, Nepal
Tietotekniikka ja tietopalvelut, 2-10 - työntekijät

Full Fledged CRM for Every Business

5,0 5 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: My overall experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud has been exceptional. It's easy to implement, maintain and teach others to use it. The functions and flows are intuitive and easy to navigate once we get some experience. I highly recommend Salesforce Sales Cloud to every business as it can be used by businesses of any size.

Hyvät puolet:

While there is a bit of a learning curve - Salesforce has exceptionally good and intuitive flows we get used to it. Another thing I like very much about Salesforce Sales Cloud is its scalability. Any business size can use it and scale it as the business grows which is rare in other CRMs as most are dedicated to certain business sizes. It is also flexible and customizable. I have set it up for a few clients of mine with little deviation in usage requirements and it worked perfectly with all of them. There is also a lot of automation that we can directly use - also we can take benefits of easy integrations available with other service providers. Also, it generally has more functions than we need so we don't need to worry much if the software is enough for a company. Maintaining it is also easy as every cloud service. Also, as with every cloud service - we can access it from different kinds of devices which is a added bonus.

Huonot puolet:

I don't think there is much to dislike about Salesforce Sales Cloud - I think the pricing for small businesses can be better. Also, there is a bit of a learning curve but that's okay as of all CRM I have used to date - Salesforce was relatively easier to learn.

Head of It, Australia
Kemikaalit, 51-200 - työntekijät

Essential and Powerfull syste - If you can afford it

5,0 5 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: it has been positive. We started with nothing so it's a large change managment component. But i feel it will make a large positive impact on our sales and customer service teams. We are integrating it with other systems (workflow, ERP) to get as much information in one place for our sales teams to be more efficient. There is so much powerful functionality it's taking time to bed everything down but it's a positive step for my company.

Hyvät puolet:

The customisation is incredible. You can change, add, update, reconfigure basically everything. There are so many standard objetcs to play witha nd then you can create brand new ones to fit your requirments. The possibilites are endless. It also has, hands down, the best online system training i have ever seen. Trailhead allows you to pick an area of interest, learn as you go, put your training into practical use in a dedicated salesforce org and then automated testing of what you have completed. Truly world class.

Huonot puolet:

The possibilities are endless, dauntingly so. The intial configuration is time consuming and there is a lot of knowledge required to get the setup right. Doing it without a trusted 3rd partner is very difficult. It is also expesnive of course but really it's in the "you get what you pay for" category.

santosh
Software Engineer, USA
Autoteollisuus, 10 000+ - työntekijät

Excellent SAAS Platform - Salesforce

5,0 5 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: The overall experience with Salesforce Sales cloud was excellent. We are using Sales cloud to capture Lead generations using Web-to-Lead models, etc. A lot of features can be implemented using available out of box functions. There is less customization needed using the developers help to reinvent the wheel again and avoid more issues and downtime to release.

Hyvät puolet:

Salesforce has a lot of features which we can use right away and has the benefit to build many automations and integrate other systems on the Salesforce platform with less hassle and more reliable way. Salesforce provides more ways to implement new things in the system using best practices.

Huonot puolet:

Salesforce support can be more quicker than current turn-arounds. The pricing could be less with purchasing more bundles in the Salesforce platform. The UI can be more better with changing color palettes and make the UI changes more quicker avoiding cache issues on the browser.

Brett
Sales Associate, USA
Autoteollisuus, 11-50 - työntekijät

The Only Sales CRM You Will Ever Need

5,0 6 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: I would 100% recommend Salesforce to any sized company seeking growth based around goal-setting and team collaboration. Whether your employer has a team of 2 sales people or even 200, salesforce is the only sales tracking, data management CRM you will ever need as the accessibility and individual components that are offered to each individual user are an incredible value for what the true cost is to use Salesforce. Our overall sales have boosted an additional 20-30% as a result of switching over to Salesforce!

Hyvät puolet:

Salesforce is not only extremely user friendly but very beneficial to all sales associates within a set group as the reminders, sales tracking database, task manager, and calendar features have become integral components of each salesman's daily routine here at our dealership. Where we work in such a fast paced environment that's constantly changing and evolving, it's crucial to keep everyone on our Sales team on the same page regarding where vehicles stand within the sales/finance/service process to ensure we maximize every potential deal and are able to turn units as quickly and efficiently as possible with cost effectiveness in mind.

Huonot puolet:

There are no cons to using Salesforce that I have encountered yet as the software has been incredibly useful so far in keeping my Sales team updated, punctual, converting more leads, and more invested in their work output but having daily reminder's set to to held each Salesman accountable for their daily tasks and follow ups.

Marketing Strategist, USA
Rahoituspalvelut, 1 001-5 000 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

Salesforce is your one-stop shop for all your sales and marketing needs

4,0 7 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: It is a cloud-based CRM solution One of the greatest CRM systems available today is Salesforce CRM, and it truly is the best. An application designed to help with service management, marketing, or sales. Everything we do revolves around that. Previously, we've used various applications to provide our customers and accounts with a complete picture. Because of this, the manner we conduct business with our customers has changed. We can easily track and send out orders to our consumers because it's so simple! My favorite feature is how simple it is to use and how many devices it can connect to at once. It is used by many people to obtain training and education from several sources. It records everything that happens around it.

Hyvät puolet:

Salesforce CRM is one of the top customer management systems in the world right now. Because it reduces the amount of labor our employees must complete, this platform ultimately benefits our company's efficiency. This platform appeals to me due to its ease of use and appealing user interface. To make it even easier to use, personalizing this platform is a crucial part of the process. The slick dashboard displays the data in the most effective way possible for each section. With a few mouse clicks, even I can rapidly create my dashboard. We can maintain track of the company's growth and sales with the help of attractive and eye-catching reports. Changes may be made quickly and easily, and integration and deployment can be completed in a flash as well. I had no issues incorporating "DocuSign eSignature" and "Skype for Business" into my job. This platform is comfortable for me at work, and I use it every day.

Huonot puolet:

- If Salesforce isn't used effectively, it can hurt a company's growth and development. This isn't a usability issue, but I believe that Salesforce should consult with all its customers about the unique units they require and make the system more extensible as the company expands. - More thought and planning are needed to make announcing more natural, as well as to value the equipment. If the dashboards were simpler to read, the interface would be more intuitive. Additional features, such as the ability to alter reports, would be welcome. The customer who made the record may no longer be with us. You can't make modifications to a record if the record owner is changed by an administrator.

Zanna
MD, Britannia
Terveys, hyvinvointi ja kuntoilu, 2-10 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

Game changer when dealing with larger businesses

5,0 7 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: Very good, staff were very easy to speak to and actually they really helped me find other software or even referred me to another company for something else that I needed. Staff were perfect and very knowledgeable and attentive

Hyvät puolet:

Integrating, once we set up our system and what we were going to use it for, this did a world of good keeping us organised. We were only a business of 4 when we started and knew fairly early on relationships with local businesses were key to us staying open, after an incredibly helpful and informative call with sales force it made things so easy to set up. I didn’t know how much CRM in a software at the time would help but after taking the chance and settling into it with the team it because a great tool to use, especially after we hired staff that were more knowledgeable about the software themselves. Managing our business accounts with sales force is the best thing we did.

Huonot puolet:

It’s expensive and getting started we worried about whether we would be able to afford it long term but it pays for itself.

CUSTOMS CLEARANCE REPRESENTATIVE, Filippiinit
Logistiikka ja toimitusketjut, Itsetyöllistetyt
Arvostelijan lähde

"Salesforce.com is as of now the most famous CRM stage in presence."

5,0 9 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: Salesforce.com is appropriate for setting up associations with a strong customer base program and a committed Business Development and Account Team. I would not prescribe Salesforce.com to little new businesses as these associations can get essential CRM usefulness from free or a lot less expensive CRM stages. However, assuming that an organization is estimated to develop, Salesforce.com is an extraordinary CRM to develop with. It is truly adjustable, yet modifying the backend of the Salesforce.com CRM will require a Salesforce Administrator, somebody with the experience to make the custom articles, and so forth, or an outsider consultancy to construct the CRM to meet the extraordinary business necessities.
Here are a few situations where Salesforce.com is appropriate in Finastra. As a Financial Services organization, we are managing huge to medium IT, bank, as well as monetary establishments or organizations, and a lot of deals and showcasing endeavors are set up and we do require Salesforce.com to really keep up with our leads, contacts, or prospects whether new or old, the client. It is broadly utilized in our showcasing exercises through Marketo adjusted in Salesforce.com. It additionally fills in as a coherence device between the promoting and outreach groups to support our leads until we create an ROI or have a nearby won/bargain status.
While for situations where it is less proper I think assuming it's for non-request gen crusade or non-conditional exercises.

Hyvät puolet:

Salesforce is an amazing CRM apparatus that is not difficult to set up and use for our association. It is easy-to-use programming that provides me with a reasonable image of my business processes in diagrams and assists me with amending my business procedures. Salesforce.com is amazingly adjustable. I would not think about it as an out-of-the-container arrangement, despite the fact that its standard fields take into consideration major CRM exercises and revealing. Salesforce.com can incorporate 100s of outsider programming—as rulemaking efficiency in processes.

Huonot puolet:

The announcing could be more instinctive, and the apparatus' worth requires insightful plan and design. The dashboards could be more clear, and chipping away at various tabs dials the interface back. Customization of reports and a huge number of different elements would be welcome augmentations. Assuming a client makes a record and that client is as of now not dynamic, you can't make changes to that record except if an administrator changes the record proprietor. Copy and Matching principles ought to be naturally enacted while carrying out the CRM to guarantee information honesty. Salesforce.com is an incredibly perplexing stage, and if not executed as expected, can make issues not too far off when organizations develop and change. This isn't a usefulness issue, yet I accept that Salesforce.com ought to talk with all customers on what specialty units they require and streamline the framework for scaling as the association develops.

Manager Customer Success, USA
Tietokoneen ohjelmistot, 51-200 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

Be sure you set it up for growth

4,0 11 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: It's hard to compete with the features available with SF Sales cloud, there is a lot available. Overall it's a bit overwhelming but there is a free educational site you can take advantage of. I don't have enough extensive experience in other similar programs to provide an adequate contrast for you, I can simply recommend you learn all you can do you know how you want things to work and what the features are, the obtain implementation assistance so that you're set up for success. Also please enable your staff as it can be overwhelming with all the features and permissions, etc.

Hyvät puolet:

Easy integration with DocuSign and Outlook. Easy to log interactions. You can pull so many custom reports, and control permissions of who may see and edit them. Permission structure is pretty granular, which I know many orgs prefer. The dashboard is nice we should have used it more. You can control stages and what is triggered/required at each level of the sales process. Lightening is better than the old version, trust. There's a ton of features I could cover but those are the ones that stand out most. The chatter is handy and you can tag other users to see/attend what is needed nearly anywhere in the process.

Huonot puolet:

Most likely due to our initial implementation, pulling reports is sooooo tedious. Salesforce sales cloud doesn't seem to work well for dual product verticals with shared customers. I wish they would have just set up a separate implementation for the second vertical because sharing contacts, division of account ownership, etc got very messy not to mention trying to pull reports. I recommend you have SF Architect help who knows the system inside out! The plugin for Outlook was a bit glitchy sometimes.

Gaurav
Project Manager, Intia
Ruoka ja juoma, 10 000+ - työntekijät

Huomioon otetut vaihtoehdot:

Great product but bad execution and implementation from implementation partner

5,0 11 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: Overall we had an average experience, though It helped in managing our sales and account well but did dent our budget a little with lengthy implementation and sheer incapability of implementation partner

Hyvät puolet:

Sales management features are good good tracing and notifications account management geolocation integration Integration with SAP User Community Easy to Use APIs

Huonot puolet:

Customer Service third party vendor implementation Overall Cost Switching cost Salesforce ecosystem has to be there to get better insights Customer reports , except Einstein

Kiodashio
Designer, USA
Suunnittelu, Itsetyöllistetyt

Outstanding tool for managing Sales

5,0 12 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: My experience has been great with Salesforce but then again I love managing & having access to details. I will definitely recommend this if you have a business with a sizable sales team opposed to a small startup business with a very small team. However it depends on your desire for complex data management. If you're seeking to manage details; this is for you and it's actually great doing so too.

Hyvät puolet:

absolutely love Salesforce, visually it has a clean look.  I would have to say that its one of the top CRM’s out there. It's extremely integratable, customizable, and great for tracking sales and managing your leads. This is great for your business giving all users easy access to key information while at the same time you can easily see all of your client’s activity.

Huonot puolet:

It can be difficult to make changes down the road as your business evolves and changes. Unfortunately the changes can be rather time consuming. Unfortunately sometimes the load times could lag.

utkarsh
utkarsh
Software Developer, Intia
Tietokoneen ohjelmistot, 10 000+ - työntekijät

One shot solution for Business to maintain Sales and Leads

5,0 viime vuonna

Kommentit: Experience with salesforce is amazing as it is a place where you get to implement all the out of box functionalities and provide a great solution to the business. The automation tool have made most of the task very easy and in a organized way.
Lightning Components are developed which can display and capture the data from the user which is great .
Most of the things can be done using standard functionalities and if not then we can use apex classes to implement business logic and using that there is no limits in salesforce you can do whatever implementation you can think of .

Hyvät puolet:

Salesforce service cloud a complete package of solution to the business or industry which has there product and sales , Leads , Campaigns etc are included . There are out of the box functionality which helps the business with multiple automation tools etc. There are standard object such as Campaigns , Trade Shows , Leads, Pricebook etc which can directly be used to store the data . There are tools of salesforce such as workflowes , process builder , flows which are used to automate things such as record update or sending a email to the client automatically. We can build lightning components which can be used as a User Interface by the client to add the details and interested area. Leads can be generated through multiple campaigns where a client login and shows interest in some products . Those leads are assigned to a queue or a particular team using Lead assignment rules so that they can work on it and convert the Lead . Salesforce is a cloud based technology so it is available with you wherever you go . The data will be stored in Salesforce itself and there is no chance to lose data of clients . Overall its a great package provided by Salesforce to large business to make things easy for them.

Huonot puolet:

The lightning experience is really slow as compared to Classic . it usually takes time to reload the website as it is totally cloud based technology . They cn much better work on the user interface to make it real quick as loading the Lightning Components and web components takes time to load . The mobile experience on Tabs is not that great and can be improved.