Tuotteen Webex arvostelut

4,4 (6 511)

Tietoja tuotteesta Webex

Webex brings together Calling, Meeting and Messaging modes of collaboration into a seamless, inclusive and intelligent experience.

Lue lisää tuotteesta Webex

Hyvät puolet:

As a part of University community, I enjoy the paid version for free. It is good for holding meetings with a very large attendees.

Huonot puolet:

I was just annoyed once to see how badly the outlook worked with it.

Webex: arvostelut

Keskimääräinen pisteytys

Helppokäyttöisyys
Asiakaspalvelu
Ominaisuudet
Vastinetta rahalle

Todennäköisyys suosittelulle

Tuotteen Webex yleisarvosana on 4,4/5 tähteä. Se perustuu 6 511 Capterran käyttäjän arvosteluun.

Oletko käyttänyt tuotetta Webex aiemmin?

Jaa kokemuksesi muiden ohjelmisto-ostajien kanssa.

Suodata arvosteluja (6 511)

Roxana Georgiana
Roxana Georgiana
Demand manager, Romania
Arvostelijan lähde

A complete app for internal and external comms

Hyvät puolet:

We used it successfully at work until has been replaced with Slack. I found it useful because it can be used to dial numbers and can support a conference.

Huonot puolet:

It’s not as fancy as Slack, and not as comfortable as Teams. The biggest weakness is the chat, from my point of view.

Julia Maria
Julia Maria
Market Specialist, Meksiko
Tiedotuspalvelut, 51-200 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

We use Webex for meetings that include people from outside the company.

4,0 2 kuukautta sitten Uusi

Kommentit: It's advantageous that users can quickly participate without having to complete a user registration process. Although it seems easier to participate through the application, it is also possible to participate through a web browser without installing the application. I am very satisfied with the picture and excellent audio.

Hyvät puolet:

It is great that people invited to the conference can easily participate without the need for formalities such as user registration. Although it seems easier to participate through the application, it is also possible to participate through a web browser without installing the application. We believe that the image reliability and sound stability are high. I am glad that there is a recording function.

Huonot puolet:

There is no way to confirm the intention to participate of the people who received the invitation to the meeting. People who do not participate, even after the meeting has started, do not know if they are late or do not want to participate.

TECHNICAL PROJECT COORDINATOR, Romania
Televiestintä, 10 000+ - työntekijät

Only video conferencing

3,0 2 kuukautta sitten Uusi

Kommentit: Not bad but could be better.

Hyvät puolet:

I cannot say I didn t like Webex. It was a nice tool, the quality of audio and video was always good, no matter where if I logged from home office or headquarter of the company.

Huonot puolet:

I wouldn't neccesarly classify it as a con, but I would like to have more functionalities embedded. I think it is better whe you have a tool and you can message, call or have a video conference in the same place. Webex is also not that user friendly as Teams or Slack.

Sarah
Sarah
System Administrator, USA
Arvostelijan lähde

It's an easy-to-use video and web conferencing solution

4,0 4 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: It's simple to attend a Webex meeting from anywhere, just like many other online meeting solutions. Browser integration is a piece of cake. Everything runs better using the desktop application. My lectures and meetings go more easily thanks to the screen-sharing capability.

Hyvät puolet:

Video conferences and interviews with Webex may be smooth and error-free. For our meetings, we utilized WebEx, which provides a secure connection. I'm a fan of the variety of methods to connect. For those who are constantly on the go, the mobile version is ideal.

Huonot puolet:

We're solely on the user side of the program, so there's not much to say here. We have a good selection of options at our disposal. I believe Webex should be more user-friendly because it can be a little difficult to access calls.

Ariya
Student, USA
Verkko-oppiminen, 501-1 000 - työntekijät
Käytti ohjelmistoa seuraavaan tarkoitukseen: 6–12 kuukautta

WebEx

4,0 2 kuukautta sitten Uusi

Kommentit: WebEx was the best software I used for online learning and professional meetings.

Hyvät puolet:

This software is perfect for a professional setting, complete with great features and efficiency.

Huonot puolet:

I do think that audio quality can be improved in addition to the sound effects used to indicate certain actions. When someone joins or leaves a chat and mute/unmute themselves, the indicating sound is abrasive and could be toned down a bit to keep the general flow of the meeting.

valerio
CEO, Italia
Internet, Itsetyöllistetyt
Käytti ohjelmistoa seuraavaan tarkoitukseen: 1–5 kuukautta

Good but poor in same

5,0 viime kuussa Uusi

Kommentit: good but not the best. Is the best for server, personalisation of interface, but is expensive for number of participants and a little heavy to run

Hyvät puolet:

Meeting interface, good stability for streaming server, general quality, great personalisation for interface

Huonot puolet:

Expensive for number of participant, no personalisation in making event, access interface with password not useful in big events

Khothatso
Khothatso
Freelancer, Etelä-Afrikka
Verkko-oppiminen, 2-10 - työntekijät
Käytti ohjelmistoa seuraavaan tarkoitukseen: 1–5 kuukautta

A great platform for Team Meetings

Hyvät puolet:

Webex is a great app for team collaboration and communication. Video conferences are a breeze and it is easy to set up and use and you can customize it however you want. I really like the noise cancellation feature that it comes with to reduce background noise and enhance audio. this platform has really helped in enhancing team communication with my colleagues because it is inclusive so It doesn't matter where you are, you can get the same user experience as everyone. What I also like about it is that you have the option to use the web version and not install the app. I recommend it to anyone looking for an app where you can have team communication.

Huonot puolet:

I don't have anything that I dislike about the app. It's great.

Sophie
Sophie
Financial Advisor, Kenia
Vakuutusala, 10 000+ - työntekijät

Exceptional Customer Experience

Hyvät puolet:

customer support are very efficient and well conversant with the software hence sorting queries fast. Reduces wait time and helps customer centers reply on time. 24/7 self service with virtual and voice agents is very effective. It’s customizable to the users liking or needs

Huonot puolet:

Nothing to dislike yet, I have not encountered any hardship when using Webex

Abhresh
Abhresh
Freelance Trainer, Intia
Verkko-oppiminen, 1 001-5 000 - työntekijät

High Quality Service Best Product

5,0 2 kuukautta sitten Uusi

Kommentit: Overall its good but green patch issue needs to be fixed on urgent basis or they will lose the market due to Team's presence

Hyvät puolet:

Ease of use - Chatting, User Names visibility, response rate, quality of video, etc

Huonot puolet:

There are most of the time green patches visible the moment you open chats or the interface during the live webinar, this old issue but very distracting when the presenter is not using two monitors

Corporate Communications, Kreikka
Tietokoneen ohjelmistot, 201-500 - työntekijät

Huomioon otetut vaihtoehdot:

Covers my company's online events needs. There's room for improvement.

4,0 3 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: I’m using Webex for about two years having experience mostly from the admin side.
The software company I work for used to host annual on-site events targeting to inform its users community for the new developments and updates. Due to the pandemic we’re forced to cancel all the physical events and start searching platforms that support olnine events hosting. We concluded to Webex.
We use Webex to host internal meetings, but also online events.
Based on my experience, the process of creating a Webex meeting using the new interface is simple and quick. There’s also the option to save my own templates with default fields. It is possible to set up a recurring Meeting and what is really helpful is that Meetings support breakout sessions (separate rooms with different topics during the meeting). The “Polls” feature helps us take feedback during our student online trainings.
What would be nice is if the Host of a Meeting could watch the all the screens of the attendees at the same time.
About the “Events (Classic)” feature I’ll list some Advantages and Disadvantages below.
Advantages:
- Automatic invitation sending to the invited attendees through the platform.
- Update the participants for potential changes in one step
- Easy and quick users’ role management
- Option for feedback form after the end of the event
- Detailed reports
- Responsive support team
Disadvantages
- Quite complicated Event

Hyvät puolet:

- Automatic invitation sending to the invited attendees through the platform. - Option for reguired registration which enables the particpants’ behavior tracking - Update the participants for potential changes in one step - Easy and quick users’ role management - Option for feedback form after the end of the event - Detailed reports - Responsive support team

Huonot puolet:

- Quite complicated Event setup - It is not possible to setup reccuring Events (there’s the solution of creating a list of events but that means that I must create each event separately). - The option of “Background music” (during breaks) is not supported (sound breaks) - The users logging in using their browser are facing sound and video-flow issues. - The Panelists that don’t run a temporary application have limited access to some tools/features. - Users of MS-DOS have reported several issues. - The videos don’t play in full-width and that makes impossible for us to host pre-recorded presentations.

Kelly M
Kelly M
System Engineer, USA
Arvostelijan lähde

It's simple to use and facilitates teamwork

4,0 5 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: Using Webex, video conferencing is a simple and straightforward process. I've used Webex to participate in interviews and instructional webinars, among other things. Installation and use across many devices is really simple and functional.

Hyvät puolet:

Its user role administration is simple to use, and its functions are not complicated, but rather straightforward. When preparing a presentation, I really appreciate the annotate feature. Additionally, the program offers real-time translation as well as subtitling capabilities. I appreciate that the program is simple to set up and that it is simple to communicate with colleagues all around the world.

Huonot puolet:

When used on mobile devices, it does not function correctly. When I have computer troubles (not software problems), I attempt to utilize Webex on my cell phone, but it doesn't work very well. Unfortunately, I am unable to function correctly.

Scott
Director Financial Optimization, USA
Sähkötekniikan ja elektroniikan valmistus, 10 000+ - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

Versatile tool for today's business environment!

5,0 6 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: Business problems are really discussed in the "pros" section above. Many in our company are now able to work from home for multiple days of the week on a permanent basis. Having a tool like Webex helps make this possible and I see it leading to cost savings as office space shrinks in the future. I'm very happy with the tool and enjoy its use.

Hyvät puolet:

With the new work from home push brought on from the COVID 19 pandemic, we needed to find tools that would facilitate the new normal. Webex is a great tool that we use for multiple applications. 1. We use this for internal chat back and forth within the company. This tool provides instant messaging that is faster than e-mail and more likely to be read by the user. 2. It is very good for web conferencing. This tool and others like it save on travel costs by allowing group meetings with people from all over the world to collaborate - face to face if the cameras are used. It is so much better than the expensive, clunky video conferencing equipment from 10-15 years ago. In addition to the web conferences, you can share your screen and do a live demo when conducting training on an ERP or other software applications. 3. VOIP - for me, working from home is a mixed blessing. One of the issues I have with working at home is that my cell service is very spotty in my home (we have cut the cord and only have cellular) Using Webex for VOIP yields a clearer signal than my cell phone and the cost is low for the VOIP services. 4. Security - our IT team evaluated this and found it to meet security requirements to allow use. (One of two collaboration/meeting tools allowed)

Huonot puolet:

I don't have much that I dislike on this tool. One thing that can be a problem is that I have multiple tools we use for web conferencing and chat messages. Between checking two chat boxes plus e-mail and handling live calls and web conferences, it is easy to miss a message with so many ways to send them. I sometimes fail to see that I have a Webex message until hours or sometimes days later.

Edgar
Manager, Kolumbia
Tietotekniikka ja tietopalvelut, 2-10 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

The brand does matter when you're looking for something good...

5,0 7 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: I think that Webex seeks to expand its target market, not just be a communications software solution used by large companies with hundreds of employees, but also reach people who need to have quality, secure and reliable communication, which I think is a great Webex initiative. Having access to a top-level communications tool like Webex is fabulous, it's such a complete tool, I'm going to call it powerful, that when you get to use it efficiently you realize that your own activities or business improves, your life becomes easier. for having everything you need to use with all the people you need to communicate with. Webex integrates with many of the software applications that are commonly used today in our work or professional world; promotes the concept of hybrid work (work is not where you go, it's what you do and how you do it), inclusion where language is not a barrier (transcription in real time in more than 100 languages), among other concepts, which I think is a wonderful collaborative tool.

Hyvät puolet:

The brand does matter when you are looking for something good, it matters when you are looking for stable environments, reliable communications and available at any time, it does matter when you need support, people who help you in those moments when you really need it. It is not only what you see on your screen as a user or what you can do with the tool, but also what exists behind it, which many times we do not see, we do not know, and therefore we give little or no importance. I have been involved in the world of information technology and communications for years; I do not consider myself a guru, an expert specialist in a subject, but I have had the opportunity to grow professionally alongside companies or brands that today do not need an introduction, they do not need someone like me to speak well of them; For many years they have demonstrated with their position in the market the importance and value they offer in today's life, a life of changes, adaptation, and long-distance communication to be closer each time. There are many Communications tools, many applications that allow calls between users, establish remote meetings, send messages/chat (in fact I think there are many that offer these services), but when someone ask me what I like most about Webex, my answer It's simple and clear: "Webex by Cisco". Webex has the knowledge, experience, technology and support of Cisco, If you're looking for something good for all your communications, Webex is the solution.

Huonot puolet:

Cisco offers robust solutions (Webex is not the exception); from my point of view it has always been characterized by having very good solutions functionally (seek to be powerful and simple at the same time) that fulfill the purpose for which they were developed, hardware and software, and the Cisco's graphical user interfaces (GUI) usually have become so simple (simplified functions in a few buttons or few options) that are not as friendly as they could be. It seems to me the GUI of Webex could be more user-friendly because in my experience many end users need graphic and colorful solutions that make it easier for them to use the tools (our brain works by capturing images among many others), otherwise not everyone will be ready to use Webex even though it is an excellent communications tool.

Felipe
Felipe
AM Sales, Espanja
Tietotekniikka ja tietopalvelut, 201-500 - työntekijät

Huomioon otetut vaihtoehdot:

The professional choice for collaboration

5,0 9 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: Excellent experience. During the pandemic, there were very specific moments of deterioration of the service as a result of the explosion in the use of this type of tools (it multiplied x10). It is something that affected all online video conferencing and collaboration tools globally. Including Zoom and Microsoft. However, Webex knew better to measure up

Hyvät puolet:

I've been using Webex for over a decade. Being a Cisco product gives me the guarantees of being robust, secure and continuously updated. In the last year, many new Artificial Intelligence functions and other interesting features (p.e. simultaneous translation) have been integrated. In addition, it complements very well with the rest of the Cisco portfolio for videoconferencing, voice, contact center, etc.

Huonot puolet:

Little to complain about Webex. Perhaps that is more expensive than other similar options. But it is a product oriented to professional use that is worth what it costs. Security is very important, and that pays for.

papa arona
warehouse officer, Senegal
Logistiikka ja toimitusketjut, 1 001-5 000 - työntekijät

great online meeting tool

5,0 11 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: Webex has a simple user interface and provides access to meeting options as soon as you enter its dashboard. Simply select the "Schedule a Meeting" option, then choose any meeting template to set up a meeting.
Meeting participation and collaboration is also made easy. You can send invitations with instructions to attendees on how to join the meeting in an invitation email, along with the meeting password.
The platform allows you to join the meeting from your computer system, mobile device or video system. You can also join the meeting directly from the browser, without installing the application or creating an account with Webex.
Setting up the webinar is easy, and you can do so directly from the dashboard by clicking on the "Host an event" option. Webex also allows you to record the webinar for later viewing and provides real-time technical support during the webinar.
You can also choose how to connect to audio, mute or unmute your microphone, and turn your video on or off before joining a meeting. In addition, you can select audio options such as "computer audio," "call me" and "call audio" when using the Webex Meetings app.
Webex Analytics is an option that gives you access to interactive graphs and data visualizations that describe details such as usage and adoption trends. There's even an option to install all reports in a CSV file.Other features include real-time translation in over 100 languages, screen sharing, displaying your screen status, notes, and more.

Hyvät puolet:

- Webex has a simple user interface and provides access to meeting options as soon as you enter its dashboard. - Webex has a blog full of useful articles, an FAQ section and offers experts help. - Webex has essential features including HD video, screen sharing, in-app voice, joining a meeting from any video system, chat and more. - Interactive participation with annotation tools and whiteboards. - Advanced meeting analytics to provide insight into what happened with your participants. - Host an unlimited number of meetings.

Huonot puolet:

- Not suitable for large scale webinars. - You must subscribe to additional plans to host multiple meetings simultaneously.

Manager, Meksiko
Tietotekniikka ja tietopalvelut, 11-50 - työntekijät

New Webex - The best for collaboration

5,0 viime vuonna

Kommentit: We like it a lot.
We've been replacing other tools and simplifying everything into a single Webex Suite. Leaving aside other tools and using only this one, helps to take better control of the work carried out.
Although to a certain extent it is impossible to ignore other tools, this particular one is already used by the majority of users in most collaboration cases.

Hyvät puolet:

It is very simple to use in general. The tool can be used by clients and business partners for free, which allows us to collaborate with them in a safe and comprehensive way with the rest of our solutions. Although we have our license that includes storage in the cloud, customers or business partners do not need to pay anything to collaborate with us and use our spaces. Which makes it a very convenient tool.

Huonot puolet:

I think the costs are not the best. To be able to use and take advantage of it, you have to acquire different types of licenses and integrations. For example with Webex Meetings, it is not something that you have for sure, it is something that is integrated as long as you have all the licenses and subscriptions.

Microfinance Officer, Filippiinit
Rahoituspalvelut, 10 000+ - työntekijät

Webex Review

Hyvät puolet:

Powerful Security: This is perhaps the main advantages of Webex. Cisco is the biggest endeavor network safety organization on the planet, so you can trust it to guarantee your protection and information security inside a Webex call. Webex encodes every one of your information regardless of which plan you purchase. Organizations whose information security is absolutely critical can find supreme harmony of psyche here. Community Sound and Video Conferencing: Lean toward your conferencing arrangement with every one of the ruffles? Webex has everything, enveloped with a strong client experience. You get HD video show, where you can see up to 25 members all at once. You can visit inside the call, whiteboarding to work together on notes, in addition to breakout spaces for classes or group building works out. We especially like the screen sharing and control usefulness, which, dissimilar to different instruments we've attempted, doesn't influence show quality, and it's not difficult to share or switch between discrete windows or the whole work area.

Huonot puolet:

Incidental Call Quality and Association Issues: Call quality is by and large great, and the encompassing commotion decrease highlight is superior to different apparatuses we've attempted. Yet, in light of the fact that Webex is so broadly utilized, there's consistently the danger of blackouts. We've encountered a couple throughout testing various items, and sporadically Webex sets aside some effort to interface, or we lose video or sound for a couple of moments. We've likewise experienced difficulty conceding members on a few events. Restricted Personalization Choices: Webex incorporates virtual foundations, however not as wide a determination as contenders like Zoom. There's an absence of fun personalization highlights found in different apparatuses like shading plans and window format choices.

Kelly
Owner, USA
Jälleenmyynti, 2-10 - työntekijät

Huomioon otetut vaihtoehdot:

The most reliable conferencing software out there

5,0 viime vuonna

Kommentit: After having tried several other products, I have come back to WebEx time and time again.

Hyvät puolet:

I use Webex to teach continuing education courses at my local community college. I actually pay for an account out of my own pocket after having so much trouble with the software the college provided. Webex is very consistent. It's rare that a student has trouble getting on. It allows me to share my screen, record sessions, track attendance, use breakouts, share files and video. Really, anything I've needed to do. The phone app is very good and I've had to use it when my power went out during class. I just hopped on the mobile app and finished teaching from my phone.

Huonot puolet:

The only downfall of the software is that users have to download a plugin to use it on their computer. Rarely do any of my students have an issue with it. However, people seem more resistant to downloading things these days and some of them do complain about it.

Manager, Meksiko
Tietotekniikka ja tietopalvelut, 11-50 - työntekijät

Webex Meetings

5,0 2 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: I quite liked it.
It is very easy to start a conference. It also has a waiting room for participants who can tell that they are already inside so that the organizer can start the conference.
Meeting scheduling is very useful, and easily integrates with calendars like Outlook.

Hyvät puolet:

It is very easy to use. It allows a large capacity of participants and allows sessions to be recorded. Something that makes it a very good option is that it allows you to enter the sections even by dialing a number without the need for software (although it would only be audio). The integration that it has with other Christ solutions and that allows adding a great variety of video conferencing devices makes it a very flexible application.

Huonot puolet:

Price may be one of its downsides. Comparing it to others like Zoom, the price may go up a bit. However, for a medium to large company, buying by volume can compensate for this situation.

Satya
Project Lead, USA
Vakuutusala, 51-200 - työntekijät

Cisco Webex Review

5,0 2 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: The overall experience is awesome. It has a lot of features that can be useful for Meeting, Collaborations, Scheduling future interviews etc. Nice Audio and Video Quality. Screen sharing and Nice virtual Background Options. During this Covid situation Webex is the tool that saved us and we could deliver work deliverables properly and timely manner.

Hyvät puolet:

Cisco Webex meeting is the awesome tool for meetings, collaborations, creating appointments for any event. Nice Screen sharing options. The best part is Recording meeting which can be stored and referred later. Nice Chatting options also. You can choose whom to talk or you can chat to the whole team. Nice Video and Sound Quality. Easily Integrated with Microsoft outlook that's why we can create meeting from outlook easily including WebEx link. We can have our personal room where you can collaborate with the team. It can be accessed outside the VPN network. Easily can download on Mobile without any need of Company network. Nice notification settings which will be pretty nice and from the notifications you can join meeting. We can connect to a phone also to have a call between team members.

Huonot puolet:

The Tool is pretty heavy which takes a lot of memory on the system since it includes a lot of stuff on its own. Can't avoid surrounding noise. We need to install some other plugins to avoid that.

Veljko
Veljko
Lead Software Engineer, Serbia
Tietokoneen ohjelmistot, 1 001-5 000 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

Handles large meetings quite well, but people still join with two devices to avoid issues

4,0 2 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: It is being used by our client, big banking corporation, that trust the privacy of the platform which is probably the main driver for its choice. I've had much better user-experience with other similar software, but this being a "forced" platform to use, it's not that bad nowadays. Hopefully, they'd keep on improving it in the future as well.

Hyvät puolet:

I've seen webex meetings with about 150 participants and it worked without any issues. For big events it can even support the 'hidden participants' which is also great for hosting public events. Recently it got several updates which got rid of some of the most annoying problems with the platform (the "person joined the meeting" sound, people forgetting to mute themselves upon entering, ability to have co-hosts, introduced "push-to-talk" feature, easy switching between audio/video devices). Ability to easily record sessions is a plus. The desktop client can sync with Outlook/Webex so you can enjoy the "one-click-to-join" experience. It also works with people from outside the organization (anonymous logins), which enables widespread usage with contractors or other external staff in general.

Huonot puolet:

* In a meeting with ~100 people, around 30 of them will have joined with two devices - they would use one for seeing the screen and sharing video, and the other one for audio. It appears there's still issues with it which is quite annoying being it's 2021 and that's one of the basic features. * The features only started rolling out since the pandemic broke out - the webex was looking pretty bad for quite some time, and it seems it got the attention only when competition threatened to surpass it. It's still not ideal and the product roadmap seems to be secret, which makes it hard to estimate its future. * If you install the desktop client it is constantly using the microphone (even when there's no meeting, it's just sitting in the system-tray) - this not only raises concerns around privacy, but also my headphones don't like it and have constant background noise from it - I have to shut down the client to stop it.

Pressilla
Broker, USA
Vakuutusala, 2-10 - työntekijät

Great Video & Audio Quality

5,0 2 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: I totally love incorporating this software into my weekly business meetings and sometimes for meeting with clients. It is super easy to use for the clients as well. Love that there is nothing to download or install for people who are suspicious of viruses. Quality of the video and audio are truly amazing and makes my presentations flawless.

Hyvät puolet:

I use this software for video conference meetings. The HD video is of high quality and the sound quality is really great. Since our company is small, the free version works well since we can have up to 100 participants with no charge. The best part for me is that there is nothing to install or download for users. You just click a button and join the meeting. They offer additional packages at reasonable rates for company's that need more features. They allow you to use the free Webex meetings plan without entering a credit card so that's amazing. Whenever you are ready to upgrade to a paid plan, then you can enter payment. That is a big peace of mind for someone like me. It is super easy to use on my PC or mobile device. There are also tons of interactive tools so that your guests can participate and the layout is easy on the eyes and attractive.

Huonot puolet:

It doesn't have the capability for you to include a user anonymously, which was a downfall for us because sometimes administration may need to queue in on the meeting for observation or feedback without making your guests nervous. The virtual background features are limited and not as vibrant as other similar programs. Also there is no notification sound when someone raises their hand, so you have to pay attention to your screen throughout presentation.

Aki
Change Management Lead, Singapore
Kemikaalit, 10 000+ - työntekijät

Cisco WebEx Meeting Huge Improvement

4,0 2 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: Eight months ago, I would not recommend WebEx Meeting. But now, November 2020, WebEx Meeting is definitely a different one, and is already at par, if not exceeded Zoom as the standard for virtual meetings.

Hyvät puolet:

The Pros: As Zoom has been the standard of virtual meeting since pandemic, WebEx meeting has quickly improved from their lackluster features 8 months ago, to almost Zoom. Our company has been using WebEx as standard virtual conference platform. It used to be very buggy and laggy and having audio and video performance issues. Now, it's one click audio and video integrated in internet. No need to dial separately using phone call. I like the GUI now as it is more intuitive than before. I like the mobile connectivity and the capability to do breakout rooms and mute everyone without unmuting themselves. AI features are also great. Now they've introduced background noise suppression, so I do not need a third party software like Krisp. We also like the introduction of cohosting to give some assistance to the host of the meeting. Overall, we are enjoying the use of WebEx Meeting unlike previously.

Huonot puolet:

Although WebEx Meetings has improved a lot, there are still a few features not working properly. 1. Virtual Background in video eats a lot of computer memory and sometimes causing laptop to freeze. 2. The breakout rooms do not have advance assignments yet, so imagine you have 500 attendees and you have to break them up manually.

Nelson Kipchirchir
Nelson Kipchirchir
ICT Officer, Kenia
Tietotekniikka ja tietopalvelut, 501-1 000 - työntekijät

Huomioon otetut vaihtoehdot:

An awesome online meeting tool!

Hyvät puolet:

No too many logins needed just a meeting link, one click, and boom! you join the meeting The application provides a very clear audio and video quality. The number of people it can accommodate in meetings awesome. The meeting still goes on even if the host disconnects or has internet connectivity problems. The android phone application is very stable and anyone with a good phone can use it. A good tool for conducting interviews online as it provides additional functionalities like a lobby and also meeting locking.

Huonot puolet:

The pricing is slightly higher for individuals with a low budget. They should look into that It also needs a very stable internet bandwidth. I did not like the idea of using voice over the internet while using mobile phones. It also proved a difficulty for people who have no complete understanding of users to use the app on a mobile phone.

Senior Software Enginner, Intia
Tietokoneen ohjelmistot, 501-1 000 - työntekijät

Best Tools for meeting setup in IT Industry

Kommentit: Personal Advantage and views :-
1) This software tool is available for mobile and Desktop. So it's making big difference for me. Whenever I want to connect my work meeting from home or some another location then I can join easily by mobile app. The mobile app is very important in case of electricity has disconnected at your home at a time of WFH and if you are working on desktop from your home then it's making big difference. The quality of voice and content on mobile app is same as desktop.
** Overall I liked this Cisco Webex tools very much for meeting purpose in software. I will recommend to other organization to use this tools. Thanks to Cisco for making such beautiful project.

Hyvät puolet:

1) Easy to use: Any common user can use this tools in easy manner. No need to do some extra effort. You only need to click given link in meeting. Then it will automatically download required meeting setup and then it will redirect you in a meeting. After joining the meeting your are able to see all participants in your meeting and who are speaking as well. So it's give better clarity for meeting members in understanding. 2) Audio/Voice Quality : I like Webex voice. The voice is very clear in your meeting. If you have less internet speed in that case you also able to listen your team member voice. 3) Shared content Quality: The Webex is giving power to share your screen in meeting. The quality of share content is very good. Other team members are able to see content very easily. 4)Different way to connect Audio in meeting: I like many audio option to connect a meeting. if you internet audio is not working then you able to connect by mobile call. 5) Able to see all participant on one screen and who is speaking this indication also able to see.

Huonot puolet:

I have one point in Cons. Which related to cisco Webex Mobile app update from google play store. When we are updating this mobile app then we are facing some issue to connecting the meeting. All the filled details has been gone and you have to reenter those. It's means you have to keep your all details with you before updating this app. like you login name, Webex Url etc.