Tuotteen Fiix arvostelut

4,4 (577)

Tietoja tuotteesta Fiix

Fiix’s CMMS software helps you boost efficiency and asset performance by optimizing maintenance planning, tracking, and measurement.

Lue lisää tuotteesta Fiix

Huonot puolet:

The inability to customize the cost of the software based on needs...meaning, we use the software for it's most basic components, not for inventory, parts ordering, etc.

Fiix: arvostelut

Keskimääräinen pisteytys

Helppokäyttöisyys
Asiakaspalvelu
Ominaisuudet
Vastinetta rahalle

Todennäköisyys suosittelulle

Tuotteen Fiix yleisarvosana on 4,4/5 tähteä. Se perustuu 577 Capterran käyttäjän arvosteluun.

Oletko käyttänyt tuotetta Fiix aiemmin?

Jaa kokemuksesi muiden ohjelmisto-ostajien kanssa.

Suodata arvosteluja (577)

IT Manager, Filippiinit
Vieraanvaraisuuspalvelut, 51-200 - työntekijät

Best Engineering system

5,0 viime vuonna

Kommentit: Fiix MACMMS is very reliable and easy to use in our hotel especially our engineering department. Beforem they are using Excel to record all work order until work completed and it's very hard for us to trace the work order because of this manual system. But after deploying the FIIX, our job makes easier and the response time to attend to our guests' needs is now very fast.

Hyvät puolet:

The FIIX is a very useful system not only for Engineering department but for all department in our hotel because this system has an inventory system and purchasing module. very user friendly and easy to setup.

Huonot puolet:

I wish we could also add/change a logo to our company logo under basic plan because it's not applicable to our existing plan.

Joseph
Ruoka ja juoma, 10 000+ - työntekijät

Efficient and quick

5,0 4 viikkoa sitten Uusi

Kommentit: We have had a great experience with the product and the team over at Fiix. They want us to succeed and give us help with their software along the way.

Hyvät puolet:

I like that the team can easily understand how to use the product and they can be limited by what they see so it won't overwhelm them. Admins can make their life even easier by putting common tasks into task groups so they don't have to worry if they missed a step.

Huonot puolet:

The reports system works well, they started analytics for the higher tiered groups. You have to know how to use it to be able to minipulate the pages. There is not much training on it yet, but I bet a few helpful videos would go a long way about understanding the use of it.

3 viikkoa sitten

Hi Joseph, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad that our software has helped in your day-to-day. Thank you for telling us about your experience.

Sr. Mechanical Engineer, USA
Sähkötekniikan ja elektroniikan valmistus, 51-200 - työntekijät

Huomioon otetut vaihtoehdot:

Good value for the pricing.

3,0 2 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: Billing and subscription service has been easy to navigate.
If an issue cannot be resolved quickly , Fiix has been helpful to find a work-around.
In general, Fiix is slow to respond to customer service requests and feature additions.

Hyvät puolet:

Work orders are easy to generate and scheduled maintenance setup is straightforward. Nested PMs and event triggers are great for "if-then" scenarios where more work is required based on the results of a regular PM. Reports are customizable with the upper-tier account. Inventory management is quick and easy when the system is used on a tablet or smart device. The mobile app is easy to set up and use. Permissions for highly customizable for user groups.

Huonot puolet:

Asset codes and model number are not visible on the asset list; The user has to view the asset to see the information. Only a Grainger account can be linked for inventory lookup. Most inventory cannot be populated automatically by part number. However, in Fiix's defense, it may be difficult to get permission from vendors. The report writer uses SQL code, but all of the SQL functions are not available in the interface. WO review and approval from technician to engineer to management is not automated.

CMMS Specialist, Kanada
Ruoantuotanto, 5 001-10 000 - työntekijät

B's thought on Fiix

4,0 3 viikkoa sitten Uusi

Kommentit: Overall it is a great tool to record and manage all assets, measures KPIs and many more. Also it is very user friendly so people from various age group can easily use and provides you effective data.

Hyvät puolet:

Work order management and Analytics is win for me. Inventory ABC classification by usage also highly appreciated.

Huonot puolet:

At initial stage, it is a great software but in long term it required continues improvement in product or additional features in software to get maximum return out of it.

Brian
Pakkaus ja säiliöt, 5 001-10 000 - työntekijät

Huomioon otetut vaihtoehdot:

Fiix makes maintenance more manageable

5,0 3 viikkoa sitten Uusi

Kommentit: Fiix has increased my effectiveness as a maintenance leader. It allows me to track individual accomplishments within my team.

Hyvät puolet:

parts inventory control, PM management, work order tracking, time and parts cost tracking

Huonot puolet:

work request generation can be difficult to manage when using multiple sites

Melody
Procurement Manager, USA
Louhinta ja metallit, 51-200 - työntekijät

Procurement/Inventory Management with Fiix

4,0 4 viikkoa sitten Uusi

Kommentit: I mainly utilize the Purchasing and Parts & Supplies modules. The PO system is easy to use from day one. The Parts & Supplies module tracks all of the necessary points of inventory management. You can handle everything you want to manage from planning to the final closure of the work order. The module can all be accessed via links from work order to purchase request to PO to receipt to work order completion. This is a vital tool when researching through asset/equipment/vehicle/inventory management.

Hyvät puolet:

The Purchasing and Parts & Supplies modules in Fiix are very user friendly. Any outside the box options that we have requested have been implemented with relative ease and low expense. We now have Fiix driving information into our ERP system as part of the accounting process. As Fiix has grown with us, they have added quite a few intuitive dashboards that help out in all areas of users. I have used many CMMS systems in the past, but Fiix has been the most user friendly and easy to modify as business changes/grows.

Huonot puolet:

I really would like to know more about other areas of the system that I don't utilize regularly and also able to create my own reports on the fly.

3 viikkoa sitten

Hello Melody, thanks for leaving a review. We're glad to hear that you have been enjoying using our software. We'd love to have you come join our Fiixer Community! It's your hub to chat with maintenance professionals across every industry about strategy, using Fiix, and so many other topics. If you'd like to learn more use this link to sign up: https://www.fiixsoftware.com/community/

Scott
Facilities Supervisor, USA
Varastointi, 5 001-10 000 - työntekijät

Huomioon otetut vaihtoehdot:

great software to streamline your maintenance department

5,0 2 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: Im very happy with Fiix. it's quickly become the most used tool in our Maintenance department.

Hyvät puolet:

the open API and Cloud based app made implementation super simple, Allen Bradly integration is a nice addition to the already feature packed software. at the time of purchase it was the most feature packed CMMS with the smallest price tag.

Huonot puolet:

Implementation is a bit of a bear. I dont know how it could be streamlined, but it would be nice for future iterations.

viime kuussa

Hi Scott, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad you have been enjoying Fiix and that it's become one of the most used tools in your department. Thank you for telling us about your experience.

Jocelyn
Coordonateur infrastructure critique Centre et Est du Québec, Kanada
Televiestintä, 10 000+ - työntekijät

FIIX is a great CMMS

5,0 4 viikkoa sitten Uusi

Kommentit: I like my CMMS

Hyvät puolet:

The mobile apps is very useful. i have 475 buildings to maintien. with this tool we enhance the travelling efficiacy.

Huonot puolet:

what I like least is the construction of the report. there are already built reports but when we need precise data according to our business unit we have to build our own report but the tool is not very user-friendly. But I have excellent customer support that helps me whenever I have a need with building a rapport.

Mark
Senior Maintenance Admin, Britannia
Ruoka ja juoma, 201-500 - työntekijät

Ocado CFC1

4,0 3 viikkoa sitten Uusi

Kommentit: We have had this sytem for nearly a year now and it has improved our process. It's starting to bulid a true reflection of how are assets are performing and we are able to report on this so improvements can be made.

Hyvät puolet:

Its easy to use. Details can be as simple or as complicated as you need them to be. It's improved our process greatly.

Huonot puolet:

Some of the functionality doesn't work tha way we would like but the support team are looking at ways to improve this. Its nice that we can give direct feedback to the Fiix team.

3 viikkoa sitten

Hi Mark, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad to hear that it's easy to use and we always appreciate the feedback in order to make our software better. Thank you for telling us about your experience.

Paul
Kuljetus/kuorma-autoliikenne/rautatiet, 501-1 000 - työntekijät
Käytti ohjelmistoa seuraavaan tarkoitukseen: 1–5 kuukautta
Arvostelijan lähde

Fiix Fixed our work order problems.

Hyvät puolet:

I have been in Machine maintenance for 35 years I have worked with paper work orders to some of the vary first systems Fiix is by far the best one I have ever used. My Techs caught onto it in two days including the training day. with minimal questions. We have been using Fiix for 3 months and not a single complaint from my guys on how Fiix iz junk or it doesn't do this...

Huonot puolet:

We have been using Fiix for 3 months I'm a little nervous on how our inventory will be kept we will see I guess. But if it's anything like we have been experiencing I can't wait to start that part of it.

3 viikkoa sitten

Hi Paul, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. Glad to hear that your team has been adapting well to Fiix. Thank you for telling us about your experience.

Qasim
Maintenance Supervisor, USA
Ruoantuotanto, 51-200 - työntekijät

Fiix User

5,0 2 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: very easy to use, once you've taken the time to enter all your equipment/assets or location and any information regarding maintenance and that is just when you start. Since the start of this program, all of our equipment are being serviced on timely manner, parts inventory been easy to maintain, and any information for that equipment is always easy to access for any piece of equipment. for example: manufacturer, model and serial number. over all this program Fiix have made my maintenance program easy and simple to use and track. Above all obtaining AA from the BRC audit.

Hyvät puolet:

There are number of features that I really like but the most I found very helpful when it came time for our BRC annual Audit and made things very easy, efficient and less time consuming were the scheduled maintenance, and the ability to schedule according to manufactures specifications and the reminders triggers via email, list of equipment and their locations, work order generation and completion. Running report to show all types of closed work orders, inventory under your assets, parts used versus what's left in stock. and the ability to access and generate work orders without having a user log in and prevent paying more for multiple users.

Huonot puolet:

Honestly there not any specific but I would like to see if the programmers are working on ability to take pictures or scan into the program work order of equipment or any asset directly from your mobile devise. This feature may be there on the advance features, but for now I have the basic program.

Ryan
HVAC Department Lead, USA
Rakentaminen, 11-50 - työntekijät
Käytti ohjelmistoa seuraavaan tarkoitukseen: 1–5 kuukautta
Arvostelijan lähde

This will carry us through scaling up

5,0 2 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: I generally love the platform and its capacity/depth for our assets. This will likely be moved over into our other departments (Machinery, Construction) as I finish developing and implementing this for our HVAC PM department.

Hyvät puolet:

I love the cross-integration between my field technicians, accounting, and warehousing. My equipment has all of the attached parts information that relates back to my warehouse as we consume materials and notifies my accounting and warehousing teams when we're below our required threshold. This is incredible software, it's able to keep all of our invoicing together and associate it with a track record of each part's purchasing history and cost over time. Very excited to use this to its fullest.

Huonot puolet:

There are some things that would be nice for the initialization phase of creating all of the assets, namely that "save and create another" asset should carry over much of the prior item's data. For those of us without a csv to upload into Fiix, it seems easiest to go through each plant by asset type, so much of the data stays the same from asset to asset, until that type is finished. Often times, I ended up going back through to double check my new assets before moving on to creating the next new type of asset (i.e. AHU to RTU to MAU, etc. ). Also, it would be nice to have a standard daily report that can include a technician's work from the day, including the actual photos uploaded by them, and have it sent to a set list of email addresses.

James
James
NA World class Manufacturing Manager, USA
Teollisuuden automaatio, 501-1 000 - työntekijät
Käytti ohjelmistoa seuraavaan tarkoitukseen: 6–12 kuukautta

Fiix Fixed our Maintenance Organization

Hyvät puolet:

Fiix is an incredible package for companies looking for a flexible CMMS. The Work Order System and it's flexibility to schedule tickets to Machines, Assets or Projects is very useful in our organization. We have a smaller maintenance department so we mix our activities with both in-house and contracted technicians. The Work Order system allows for us to assign an open ticket to a project that can then be tracked and closed after the vendor has completed the work.

Huonot puolet:

When it comes to a downside to this software I haven't really found one yet. The customer service and flexibility has made it very easy to transition. If I had to point to one thing it would be that we could reuse some of our field names from the old database, but this was easily overcome by a great on-boarding. experience

Will
Maintenance Engineer, USA
Kemikaalit, 51-200 - työntekijät

Estron Chemcial CMMS Review

5,0 3 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: We have definitely developed a better preventative maintenance plan from data acquired through this CMMS. Although we don't utilize the asset downtime tracker through this system, production has definitely seen an improvement in equipment downtime over the last several years. We love the value of the system when you factor the systems capabilities, our level of utilization, and subscription price.

Hyvät puolet:

1. The work order management and completion history has been most impactful to our day to day operations. Since we have had the system for 5+ years now we have a really nice history of work orders completed against individual assets that help aid in the troubleshooting process from time to time. 2. Our maintenance group overall is also on the older end of the spectrum so the ease of use has been nice for those guys. 3. Customer support has been a 10/10 anytime we have had a question or needed help. 4. This was the first CMMS really utilized by the company, there was much integration past the data input it took to generate assets. That process was quite simple. Past that we do not have an ERP system to integrate with at this time.

Huonot puolet:

I will preface this by saying that we pay for the cheapest level of subscription. But it would be nice to have the ability to customize some of the reports or build my own. When viewing work order history under the "Log" tab of an asset, it would be nice to be able to separate corrective work order history versus PM work orders just because the PM's are the majority of work orders completed.

Senior Electrical Engineer, Egypti
Uusiutuvat materiaalit ja ympäristö, 201-500 - työntekijät

Good Experience With Fiix CMMS

4,0 3 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: Fiix CMMS software helps Bariq a lot in the following : 1- Evaluating the assets performance weekly in terms of availability and productivity.
2- Based on the Annual Analysis out from Fiix software, we could set our upgrading plan for 2020, by focusing on the biggest downtime assets.
3- Using Fiix software we could manage successfully the Preventive maintenance program.

Hyvät puolet:

In my opinion, the most powerful points in the software: 1- The Preventive maintenance module, is very organized. 2- The work order page includes many important data, makes the the reports very descriptive. 3-Many kinds of reports, meet many aspects of study.

Huonot puolet:

The most annoying points: 1- The Arabic language data does not appear in the report. 2- The customized reports are not easy to be shaped and need to be more flexible for selecting the presented data.

3 vuotta sitten

Hello there, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for Fiix! We are happy to hear that our CMMS is helpful for asset management, work management, and forecasting for your work. We're sorry to hear about your frustrations with the Arabic language data and reporting difficulties. We have captured this feedback for our product team to investigate. If you had any other feedback, please reach out to our Customer Success team as we are always looking to improve our CMMS.

Greg
Building Services Manager, Australia
Tiedotusvälineet, 51-200 - työntekijät

Fiix... 4 years in.

5,0 3 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: Gradually getting away from individual databases and "personal" information stores.

Hyvät puolet:

Once all users are onboard with all sections it does become a "single source of truth" for all equipment within a business. Easy import of existing databases, easy to move assets between sites and have all relevant data follow the asset.

Huonot puolet:

1.Limitations and complexity of the reporting module. example:- I want to create a report that lists run times, power generated, and fuel usage for our generating plant but this does not appear to be possible. 2. Some important data does not automatically populate between sections. example:- We have compound equipment made up of multiple assemblies (Think, television camera, with a teleprompter, mounted on a pan and tilt head, all on top of a robotic pedestal) if a work order is created for the pedestal (which is "part of" the complete camera) and we look at the history of the complete camera, the pedestal work order doesn't appear. 3. No multi-site project capabilities without "tricking" the system by transferring assets between sites.

3 vuotta sitten

Hello Greg, thanks for the review and your feedback about our CMMS. For our reporting module, we offer report training sessions that can get you more information about how to use our reporting module. If you like, you can also engage our Professional Services team to build custom reports for you. We really value your feedback and we are always looking to improve our CMMS. We would love to learn more about how we can improve our equipments and projects module so someone from our Customer Success team still connect with you shortly to discuss your feedback in further detail and find the best solutions for your pain points. Have a great day!

Tekstiilit, 1 001-5 000 - työntekijät

Fiix CMMS

5,0 4 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: I was able to organize all the manufacturing plant equipment and daily work and PM’s quickly and efficiently.
The work done on the plant went from being a chaotic problem to a very organized and planned program that has resulted in record production outputs by the plant.
Furthermore, we now have historical information and can plan rather than wait for a problem (Predictive Maintenance), and order appropriate levels of spare parts.
The application comes out of the box (Web-based), with ALL the ”modules,” so there is no additional components to buy. Parts, vendors, Purchase Orders, are all part of the application.
As if this was not enough, Fiix comes with a mobile app that works with any phone. I can enter new Work Orders as I do my inspections every day and the assigned tech gets it immediately to get the machine back to work.
The tech enters the data on his/her phone and moves on to the next WO or task.
Work is logged, the time recorded, and the equipment is updated with the new information, time down, work performed, parts used, hour meter information and the appropriate people are notified via email, text or both, as you desire.
Photos and documents can be quickly attached to the work orders and equipment to give the techs detailed information about the work to be done, schematics or OEM specific instructions.
My experience with Fiix has been phenomenal and I would highly recommend this to anyone.

Hyvät puolet:

I like just about everything about Fiix. The application is straightforward to use, and although I have an IT background, I can see how easy it would be easy for anyone to use it. After we purchased the software, it took me hours not days to quickly set it up, and I was up and running. Yes, CMMS takes time to set up, and it requires much forethought and planning, but Fiix is ready to use the day you buy it, and all you have to do is enter your equipment data, and you can start creating work orders immediately. Did you forget to enter one piece of equipment? No problem, you can add it on the fly at any time. The app is easy to understand and use, and the support from Fiix is A+, one if the best I have ever experienced. Answers to questions, fixes to problems (I had very few, and most were self-inflicted), are quickly answered by Fiix support. in my opinion, Fiux is a top contender.

Huonot puolet:

Not much. I cannot think of anything I dislike about Fiix.

Claudio Jr
Facilities and Engineering Assistant Manager, Filippiinit
Ruoantuotanto, 5 001-10 000 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

It is a great help to us especially when it comes to equipment monitoring and maintenance.

4,0 5 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: I have gained knowledge in terms of proper monitoring of an asset in which my company benefits. Innovation on the system of maintenance it is a big help for us in many terms such, inventory, repairs, life span of equipment, even certificate also monitored in the software. The big impact to us is we lessen the downtimes especially in the operations. And the equipment schedule PMS the system will remind the team for the due and classification of the particular repair to be executed. We are very pleased know a days even we have not perfectly or 100% utilized the features of the software but we appreciate the development in our operations, manpower skills and coordination. For me overall I am very lucky that I am using or my company subscribe this software.

Hyvät puolet:

My experience I like most in software is that it's very systematic and detailed especially on our assets. Maintenance rely on the system at the present even minor problem already assess by the team and encoded to the system for future use/traceability. And there are updates we received or inputs from the software for upgrades and improvement for the team.

Huonot puolet:

Honestly not all features in the system we are using as of the moment, the team focussed only in the maintenance side on the available data in which necessary to our operation. All assets of the company were already encoded in the system and monitored thru the software. There are occasions or times that all our data lost in the system we do not know what's the reasons, maybe once a month since we used the software. But, back in our mind maybe a connection failure or maintenance service in the system because after a day all data's are available, we will experience these during a week before month end in which during our kpi's in the department. This is least like for me.

Stephen
Consultant, Britannia
Kiinteistöpalvelut, Itsetyöllistetyt

Huomioon otetut vaihtoehdot:

A very good mid-range CAFM system

5,0 3 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: Following a full evaluation of several types of CAFM system Fiix was identified as the best featured software for the available budget in managing FM at a large educational establishment in the UK.
It is very reliable and is still functioning without difficulty after almost five years. The client is very happy with the software.

Hyvät puolet:

Fiix is a very user friendly package with many features only found in top end IWMS and ERP solutions. it has a full mobile capability and is cloud based so is suited to many industries and sectors.

Huonot puolet:

setting up forms and some of the setup and data import features generally need a person knowledgeable in these types of systems and also knowledgeable in asset management and maintenance. The support relies heavily on web based tutorials some of which are not easy to understand for non-IT professionals

Aaron
Manufacturing Engineer, USA
Sähkötekniikan ja elektroniikan valmistus, 10 000+ - työntekijät

14 months into FIIX use

4,0 2 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: Overall experience, we received a product we could quickly and easily fill but then with further review most of that info needs to change and be improved. Once again I think the software needs a bit more standard structure for initial asset inputs. I think an onsite installer with more practical manufacturing environment would have also helped. One example, we were told to set each PM completion time to 10% of PM frequency which is basically impossible in our field. A Monthly PM only allows 3 days to complete when all Maintenance teams would expect to be compliant to complete PM at anytime within the 30 days in each month.

Hyvät puolet:

The open architecture and ease of adding assets and PMs

Huonot puolet:

The same as what we originally liked. The open architecture allows users to create assets without much of the info needed within a PM system. Asset creation should be more structured and then allow additional inputs for special info but asset should require info about model serial number purchase and current cost. Since we began the entries without this info, I can add it later but info won't be standard for all assets unless I remove each and add back once I determine all info needed for each. It was nice not to need this info in beginning but makes the product I have less useful that it would have been if we were forced to add this standard information from the begining

Lead Camp Ranger, USA
Kiinteistöpalvelut, 2-10 - työntekijät

Fiix review

5,0 3 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: Asset tracking was the biggest advantage to me using Fiix.

Hyvät puolet:

Fiix seems to be a great tool for asset tracking, repair and maintenance tracking. It gives you reminders for services that have a schedule. I liked the program, but,,,,,, read below in the cons!

Huonot puolet:

I started out like wild fire when we were given Fiix to use. As a 2 man operation, I felt this would be a great tracking tool for our scout camp. Needless to say Fiix is VERY time consuming for entering in all your assets and information. At the end of the first year I pushed for a second year to try to make it work. Our administrative staff wanted every work order entered to track our jobs and repairs. That is when I realized, as a 2 man operation, I was spending more time on the computer in the office, entering work orders and information than I was actually doing on the repairs. Fiix would be a great tool for a larger company with more than 5 employees, and a must is to have one person that their job is to input work orders and keep the system updated. It just took to much time from my schedule, especially for 10 minute jobs. It took longer to input and clear the job, then to just do it. I quit using Fiix about 4 months into our second year. Lots of time lost entering in the information sadly! Fiix is a good tool, just not for our size operation.

3 vuotta sitten

Hi David, thank you for your review. We're sorry to hear that Fiix is taking so much time to set up and use. It is designed to be able to make your maintenance processes more efficient, so we would love to learn more about how we can minimize administrative time for you. We do offer the ability to mass import your assets and information from a csv file and offer a mobile app that will help you enter work order information quickly. We have been doing some training for other scouts camps and will reach out to include you in these sessions to make sure you can use these two features to get the most out of your software!

Donny
Pakkaus ja säiliöt, 201-500 - työntekijät

Fiix

5,0 2 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: Since our facility has been using the Fiix software our maintenance program has improved greatly. We have set up KPIs to track different maintenance activities. They also have an app that works very well and is easy to use. As a maintenance manager it is important to have a solid CMMS system in place and Fiix has checked all of those boxes for our organization.

Hyvät puolet:

The Fiix software is east to navigate and use. Over the last few years we have been utilizing this software and have built our CMMS with the support of the Fiix team. They are very responsive to suggestions and continue to advance with new improvements. From an administrator stand point this platform allows us to create, move, and change our assets. As well as simply creating and changing our PM tasks and Scheduled Maintenance activities. We have also started a through put process to maximize our run time and optimize our true Pm activities.

Huonot puolet:

The only area that I struggle with is the report generation. Although, if I ever have a need or a question the Fiix team is readily available and able to offer support in either building a specific report or walking me through the process.

Stephane
Facilities Manager, Kanada
Voittoa tuottamattomien järjestöjen hallinta, 11-50 - työntekijät

Review

4,0 2 vuotta sitten

Hyvät puolet:

Easy to use. I wish we could enter all our service providers and issues P.O. numbers for service calls. We manage over 1000 residential suites. The suites are the assets for us. If we need repairs done in the suite by a contractor, I wish we could issue a P.O. for that service.

Huonot puolet:

we can't generate a P.O. # for a service- just for parts. If we need lets say an electrician to come out and replace a breaker, we can't give him a P.O. with the system for his service. If we order a part from a vendor we can issue a P.O. with the system.

2 vuotta sitten

Hi Stephane, we're happy to hear that you find out software easy to use. Thank you for your valuable feedback. As we are always looking to improve our software, we have taken your feedback about issuing POs for services and submitted them to our product team.

Dennis
General Manager, Kanada
Vieraanvaraisuuspalvelut, 11-50 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

Can't imagine how we ever operated without it!

5,0 6 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: Solid app on desktop and mobile, excellent how-to guides and support, great tracking and reporting. We used a clunky Access-based work order system for a number of years - virtually no reporting, confusing WO process, no mobile. With MA we have a smooth work order flow, easy tracking, scheduled maintenance reminders, calendar view of WOs and tasks, mobile access for our techs at the work site, ability to attach images and documents to an asset for in-the-field access, purchase order creation from business contact database and asset info, and so much more. So many configuration options - I was a bit worried at first, but MA's helpful video guides and live support was excellent. Overall, it was much easier than I had expected. I had the system up and running in short order, with multiple departments and locations, and our teams love it!

Hyvät puolet:

Solid app on desktop and mobile, excellent how-to guides and support, great tracking and reporting. Smooth work order flow, easy tracking, scheduled maintenance reminders, calendar view of WOs and tasks, mobile access for our techs at the work site, ability to attach images and documents to an asset for in-the-field access, purchase order creation from business contact database and asset info, and so much more.

Alex
Terminal Manager, USA
Maanviljely, 2-10 - työntekijät

Huomioon otetut vaihtoehdot:

Great way to track essential information in an age where large volumes of data need tracked.

4,0 3 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: I cant even begin to guess how much paper Fiix has saved me. It has allowed me to keep a much closer eye on equipment maintenance and best of all, things actually get recorded that they were completed. Excellent!

Hyvät puolet:

I like the inventory and cost tracking features, work order history and equipment information features. I love being able to store relevant documents or photos right with the asset that they belong with

Huonot puolet:

I would like to see integrations with more suppliers, such as amazon business, mcmaster carr, or even the ability to integrate with other more local suppliers