Tuotteen Sage Intacct arvostelut

4,2 (339)

Tietoja tuotteesta Sage Intacct

The #1 Cloud Accounting & Financial Management System. Achieve real-time visibility, drive efficiency, and scale with confidence.

Lue lisää tuotteesta Sage Intacct

Hyvät puolet:

Anyone with multiple locations will benefit from this platform. With some experience, the reports are extremely customizable to your exact needs as well.

Huonot puolet:

I wouldn't mind if there was a "lite" or "simple" solution. But I guess I can see where that would undermine the overall software architecture.

Sage Intacct: arvostelut

Ominaisuudet
Vastinetta rahalle
4,0

Todennäköisyys suosittelulle

Tuotteen Sage Intacct yleisarvosana on 4,2/5 tähteä. Se perustuu 339 Capterran käyttäjän arvosteluun.

Oletko käyttänyt tuotetta Sage Intacct aiemmin?

Jaa kokemuksesi muiden ohjelmisto-ostajien kanssa.

Suodata arvosteluja (339)

Senior Accountant, Espanja
Internet, 201-500 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

Decent ERP software for medium, medium-large companies

5,0 4 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: Hard to get used to in the beginning (I transitioned from QuickBooks), but as you get more and more used Intacct can be very resourceful and more powerful than other, more conventional ERP systems.

Hyvät puolet:

All the features, and integration capacity with other software.

Huonot puolet:

Can be clunky and not user-friendly in not a seasoned user. Some add-on features (like FA modules) have a lot to desire in order to be useful.

4 vuotta sitten

Hello John, Thank you for your review. We truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience using Sage Intacct! I'm glad to hear that you are having a positive experience using Sage Intacct. Please feel free to reach out to me if there is anything I can do to help! Sincerely, Andrew Sevillia Sr. Manager, Customer Marketing Sage Intacct

Krishna
Krishna
Human Resources Generalist, USA
Sairaalat ja terveydenhuolto, 5 001-10 000 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

The easiest accounting program I've ever used

4,0 7 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: With Sage Intacct's user-friendly interface, you won't have any trouble using it and getting the job done. For my accounting needs, I generally utilize Sage Intacct's reporting tools. These tools provide me a wide range of options for reporting and analysis, and the software's user-friendly design makes it easy for anybody to use.

Hyvät puolet:

I like how well-organized the financial records are, as well as the automated payment schedules and reminders he sends to remind me of upcoming due dates. It features a better user interface than some of its rivals. Adoption was pushed by one of our staff members, and the system's users said they liked it.

Huonot puolet:

Sage Intacct is a great system in general, and I have no complaints. My time would be better spent if there were shortcuts. People who aren't familiar with accounting systems may have a hard time with the interface.

Kelly
Accountant, USA
Kirjanpito, 501-1 000 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

Like it, but don't love it

4,0 4 viikkoa sitten Uusi

Hyvät puolet:

There's some great aspects about Intacct. One of my favorites being that I can type in a formula in my DB/CR columns to calculate what numbers I should be posting. I haven't worked with a software yet that allowed me to do that. The bank recons are pretty easy and straight-forward. You can also set up very specific access permissions for an intern for example. Once you get the hang of the way it works, it really opens your eyes to how much you could really customize the software to your needs.

Huonot puolet:

It took a while getting used to the software. It's VERY finicky. There are definitely some aspects that could be improved.

Accountant, Kanada
Tietokoneen ohjelmistot, 201-500 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

Its an average accounting system

3,0 4 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: My overall experience with Intacct is overall positive. Intacct does save me significant time and effort in my everyday tasks compared with our older software. i do feel it could be improved upon further to make it a better product.

Hyvät puolet:

I like the fact that it is browser based through the cloud which makes access quick and easy. The modules that I use the most work very well such as Accounts Payable and Time and Expense. The General Ledger reporting function is very helpful and easy to use as well.

Huonot puolet:

There are a few modules such as Prepaids, Fixed assets and Purchasing that we had purchased after the initial implementation of intacct that did not work very well initially. There were many work arounds and technical problems that created alot of unneeded headaches and work. Fortunately this has been fixed now for the most part and works well. Another issue I have is the support community that I put support tickets in when I need some help. They don't seem to know the product very well and often the solutions and advice I receive is partially right or wrong altogether. There have been instances where I have just figured it the problem myself through reading articles or experimenting with settings etc.

4 vuotta sitten

Hello Michael, Thank you for your review. We truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience using Sage Intacct! I'm glad to hear that the AP and T&E modules are working well for you. Please feel free to reach out to me if there is anything I can do to help! Sincerely, Andrew Sevillia Sr. Manager, Customer Marketing Sage Intacct

Reha
Proofreader, Intia
Verkkomedia, Itsetyöllistetyt
Arvostelijan lähde

Most personalized and affordable accounting and finance management software.

5,0 3 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: Highly satisfied with Sage Intacct because of it's affordable pricing as per the requirement. Operative interface allows quick work done and most of the features can be customed.

Hyvät puolet:

Reports are easily managed and organized. Most of the features can be personalized, including pricing. Smooth and operative accounting and billing system. Can be used combined with other software. Delivers good value for the price.

Huonot puolet:

Lack of mobile application for more convenient use.

Accounting Manager, USA
Uskonnolliset organisaatiot, 1 001-5 000 - työntekijät

Great Accounting System, but with some limitations

4,0 3 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: We are definitely saving time with Intacct. It is so much smoother and quicker to use. The internet based software is so easy to use compared to a program.

Hyvät puolet:

I like how users cannot force things to work like in QuickBooks. If the rec doesn't balance, they have to figure it out. Also, there's more reporting dimensions and a rigid chart of accounts so the users cannot create their own accounts.

Huonot puolet:

The reporting needs a lot of work. There are so many dimensions that exist in this software that you cannot run a report on. There also seems to be a fair amount of glitches and errors.

3 vuotta sitten

Hello! Thank you for taking timeout to write your review. We greatly appreciate your feedback and welcome your insights. Please feel free to reach out to me if you'd like to talk about your experience and areas for improvement in the product. Regards, Andrew Sevillia [email protected]

Robert
Grants Accountant, USA
Voittoa tuottamattomien järjestöjen hallinta, 11-50 - työntekijät
Käytti ohjelmistoa seuraavaan tarkoitukseen: 1–5 kuukautta

Sage Intacct for small Not-for-Profit

4,0 2 kuukautta sitten Uusi

Kommentit: Overall, my experience has been positive. The Sage user community is active and we’ve been able to get support when we need it and the online how-tos and cheat sheets are very helpful.

Hyvät puolet:

It is a robust software that offers a lot of opportunities to streamline monthly accounting. The reporting functionality is excellent and has enabled us to automate our monthly reporting to Budget Managers and send out the relevant reports via email. It also offers the ability to build our regular allocations and not have to do massive journal entries every month to close the books.

Huonot puolet:

The editing features of the software can’t always be used, and it is hard to understand what is editable and what is not.

Oscar
Controller, Kenia
Vieraanvaraisuuspalvelut, 1 001-5 000 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

Super incredible financial management tool.

5,0 2 viikkoa sitten Uusi

Kommentit: Sage intacct is a user friendly platform that provide a wide range of options for reporting and analysis. It has an intuitive dashboard that widely offer detailed overview of its functionality enabling 8ts user make quick decisions based on their operations.

Hyvät puolet:

It is really quick and simple to setup, implement and begin. Navigating through the screens is easy since it can be tailored to specific financial transaction.Handles different currencies. . it price is friendly and affordable.

Huonot puolet:

There has been a position business growth, whereby we have saved much time due to streamlined processes in our organization . Otherwise i have no idea on any dislike to note down at the moment. Its a platform that works perfectly.

Kirsten
Kirsten
Accounting Manager, USA
Kirjanpito, 51-200 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

Always evolving with new features

4,0 2 kuukautta sitten Uusi

Kommentit: The drilldown capability is great, especially being able to open other sub ledgers and systems, like Bill.com.

Hyvät puolet:

My favorite part is the listening to the community about new features.

Huonot puolet:

Sometimes there are too many steps. The requirement to save is also frustrating because if you forget something it's painful. There should also be less navigation and less tabs.

Arpita
System Analyst, Bangladesh

Expensive but Useful!

4,0 viime viikolla Uusi

Hyvät puolet:

This is a compact and very robust accounting application.

Huonot puolet:

Everything is fine but this gets expensive when your number of users increases above 100

Kat
Finance Associate, USA
Voittoa tuottamattomien järjestöjen hallinta, 2-10 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

Overall great software for accounting professionals

5,0 4 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: One major problem with some accounting softwares is that the reports needed to perform analysis, checks, etc. are unavailable. Intacct's wide report customization is a great solution to this that has resulted in an overall positive experience with the software.

Hyvät puolet:

For those businesses and organizations looking to step up their accounting software from Quickbooks (or something similar), Sage Intacct is a great solution. While not as intuitive and user friendly as the systems designed for non-accounting professionals, Sage Intacct offers a myriad of features and functionality that is an accounting professional’s dream. One of the best features of Intacct is its reporting system. Users can run any report they could ever dream of that includes GL, AP, AR, Time & Expenses, Order Entry, Purchasing, etc. Reports are not only customizable, but savable too. Another great feature of Intacct is that the company is constantly releasing updates, which means the system is always evolving and getting better. Overall, Sage Inacct offers massive capability and is great for organizations who have outgrown smaller systems or who need greater customization.

Huonot puolet:

For those accustomed to the hand holding of a software like Quickbooks, Sage Intacct can make you feel a bit alone in the woods. It, for the most part, assumes that whoever is using it is an accounting professional, capable of understanding the inner workings of AP, AR, etc. For this reason, I would not recommend the system to those who are unfamiliar with accounting procedures and systems.

4 vuotta sitten

Thank you for your review, Kat! I'm glad to hear that you're benefiting from the robust reporting within Sage Intacct. If you have any questions or if we can help with anything, please don't hesitate to reach out to Sameera at [email protected]

Nour
Structural Engineer, Jordania
Rakentaminen, 10 000+ - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

Accurately compiling financial data and keeping tabs on expenditures

5,0 9 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: Sage Intacct helps us streamline financial reporting and accurately track spending. Sage Intacct's great level of transparency has saved us money.

Hyvät puolet:

Sage Intacct is great for both simple and complex accounting jobs. Accounts receivable, payment, inventory, and payroll management. I like how they are evolving and trying to make things easier for their users. Invoice automation and vendor payments thrill me. The tabs are clean and allow you to run various reports. I enjoy the data exporting options. Payments can be made directly from Sage Intacct using a variety of payment gateways. It automates my workflow by scheduling payments based on priorities and automatically computing sales taxes when tax is applied to my invoices. The best feature of this application is that it is cloud-based and used as software as a service. This tool may conduct reports between receivables and payables. It also has a cloud connection, which saves us from printing and saving unnecessary data.

Huonot puolet:

Sage Intacct may not operate automatically to pay dues that you have planned at a given date, requiring you to re-work in traditional ways, which I find difficult at times. The numerous regions of payment summaries can be confusing, especially when you have to add extra deposit information afterward.

Angel
ELV Presales Engineer, Jordania
Tietotekniikka ja tietopalvelut, 51-200 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

The finest online account manager saves time and protects financial data.

5,0 6 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: Sage Intacct helps us manage client accounts efficiently. It also streamlined the financial reporting process and allowed us to retain our records and transactions securely in the cloud, which saved time and enhanced our productivity because we no longer need to email financial information and invoices to multiple departments for approval.

Hyvät puolet:

Sage Intacct uses the cloud to maintain all your bank accounts on one screen, allowing you to conveniently plan and schedule payments and make settlements. Sage Intacct's user interface is easy to navigate, and with all the options in one place, it's easy to see what's available and get things done quickly. I like that it automatically downloads, scans, and enters invoice data, avoiding human data entry errors. Sage Intacct's logs are accurate and comprehensive of all account events within the chosen time period. I enjoy how he keeps track of costs and prepares accounting and tax reports. I enjoy how many people may be in the system and how updates are recorded promptly, which makes it easier to handle various customers and suppliers, settle their payments, and keep data nice and organized.

Huonot puolet:

It doesn't effect service quality. Sage Intacct is secure and easy to use, however it requires greater automation to eliminate manual entries.

Joseph
Manager of Accounting, USA
Sairaalat ja terveydenhuolto, 1 001-5 000 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

Great and attentive customer service. Very accommodating with our customization and concerns.

Hyvät puolet:

I like the flexibility and ease of the software. It is overall simple to correct errors. I enjoy the import features for invoices and journal entries. Saves a lot of time and is user friendly, even for less experiences computer users.

Huonot puolet:

The restrictions of some features and functions. I feel like the functionality is more designed by computer programmers than by actual day to day users. For example, if you are trying to create a custom report, vendor ID is stored one way when entering invoices, and another way when entering journal entries. Customer service suggested to me that I enter the vendor ID in 2 different fields (I believe Vendor_ID and APBillItem_VendorID) for all invoice imports so that I can use 1 f. This is redundant and frustrating. Also for example, you can set invoices to "warn" you if duplicate invoice numbers when manually entering, but if you are using the import feature, it will just crash. You have to de-select the "warn" option, upload the file, and then turn the "warn" function back on. This is not practical. There should be some type of override function for intentional duplicate invoice #s.

4 vuotta sitten

Hello Joseph, Thank you for your review. We truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience using Sage Intacct! I'm glad to hear that you find Sage Intacct easy to use and flexible. Please feel free to reach out to me if there is anything I can do to help! Sincerely, Andrew Sevillia Sr. Manager, Customer Marketing Sage Intacct

Amanda
Senior Accountant, USA
Rahoituspalvelut, 11-50 - työntekijät

Best Saas Accounting solution

5,0 4 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: Sage Intacct is a great company to work with. Their software solution is great and easy to use. If your looking to change from an outdated solution, this should make the transition easier.

Hyvät puolet:

The software is great. It is super easy to use and almost impossible to break. It can be used for more than your monthly accounting. We use it to track our valuation process. It is easy to track everything in the software and perform your monthly accounting tasks. You can track t&e, ap, ar, fixed assets, and do your cash management in this solution. There are many other features that make it a best in class solution

Huonot puolet:

The software itself is great. There are certain things we would like to be able to track in the software, like irr, but we also don't expect one software to do anything. There may sometimes be a lag in support getting back to you when you have issues, but nothing that is too extreme

4 vuotta sitten

Hello Amanda, Thank you for your review. We truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience using Sage Intacct! I'm glad to hear that you find Sage Intacct easy to use when you are tracking t&e, ap, ar, fixed assets, and cash management. Please feel free to reach out to me if there is anything I can do to help! Sincerely, Andrew Sevillia Sr. Manager, Customer Marketing Sage Intacct

hedaia
Planning Manager, Jordania
Rakentaminen, 10 000+ - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

For organizations and projects, this is a great way to keep track of multiple budgets and funds.

5,0 9 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: It has now become very easy to keep track of all the transactions and financial data of the company and its affiliated projects, as we were able to pay and receive invoices and record them in the records in a simple and secure manner.

Hyvät puolet:

Budgeting and financial reporting are two of the best features of Sage Intacct. With this technology, the organization will be able to use it to the fullest degree in managing its financial concerns. In addition to the numerous internal controls, the platform's connection to the cloud makes it a strong database that organizes all financial and accounting records and reports, giving auditors confidence in the reports we publish. Sage Intacct's analytics, which provide account status and comparison reports between accounts receivable and payable, are also something I appreciate. It's also convenient because it's integrated with so many other programs, making it simple to import and export data.

Huonot puolet:

I find it somewhat slow, especially when dealing with a large number of invoices, and the search identifiers must be updated so that the searches are simpler than they are now and give the required results.

Toni
AVP Finance, Kanada
Rahoituspalvelut, 11-50 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

Customer support was great from the start and the program is flexible in regards to creating reports

5,0 5 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: The software allowed ability to perform accounts payable to issue cheques and to produce financial statements quickly. The 12 month report is very useful to pick up changes to values in account. The budgeting aspect is also useful for variance analysis.

Hyvät puolet:

I like the ability to create the financial reports and also the Dashboard reports. The payables area is easy to perform functions and the year-end close is very simple.

Huonot puolet:

This program is mainly written for the US market and is not able to create an EFT file (Canadian) that can be uploaded to the bank and create journal entries simultaneously. That would benefit us to make payments that are not by cheque. The "cash" payment types are good because an e-mail can be sent: however still requires for us to do a separate EFT payment on the bank.

4 vuotta sitten

Hello Toni, Thank you for your review. We truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience using Sage Intacct! I'm glad to hear that have had a good experience with customer support and have been able to take advantage of Sage Intacct's flexibility. Please feel free to reach out to me if there is anything I can do to help! Sincerely, Andrew Sevillia Sr. Manager, Customer Marketing Sage Intacct

Caren
Assistant Sales Operations, Jordania
Rahoituspalvelut, 51-200 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

It is a unique tool for expressing the institution's financial position.

5,0 8 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: we were able to obtain an incredible organization of information and accounting records, as well as a true representation of the financial position of our institution, which enabled us to improve the quality of financial operations and bring the views closer together in order to make appropriate decisions.

Hyvät puolet:

Sage Intacct is easy to handle and performs the functions you need thanks to its easy-to-use design. I mostly use the reporting features of Sage Intacct, which offers a wide range of options for reporting and analysis, and the user-friendly interface greatly simplifies the accounting processes even for beginners. Sage Intacct can be customized to fit the nature of the financial transactions you require, which makes switching between screens very flexible. I like how the accounting records are organized, as well as scheduling payments automatically, as well as the notifications that he sends reminding the dues that have been scheduled.

Huonot puolet:

In general, I have no issues about the Sage Intacct system. I wish there were shortcuts or quick links available.

Finance Manager, Kanada

Sage Intacct product review

5,0 4 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: Overall the system is easy to use and they are constantly making improvements. They are also taking user feedback into consideration and implementing it into new updates every quarter.

Hyvät puolet:

I really like the automatic billing capability, I can now send my invoices in 2 hours instead of 2 days. The level of details in the financial reports is exactly what our company was looking for when we switched to Intacct. The ease of having our expense reporting system and Intacct communicate is super helpful, means less manual work.

Huonot puolet:

I would like to have more features when I record payments and I can't edit certain transactions. I like to drill down on come of the reports and you can't do that so finding out where that information came from is sometimes a challenge.

4 vuotta sitten

Hello, Thank you for your review. We truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience using Sage Intacct! I'm glad to hear that you are having a positive experience using Sage Intacct and that you're saving time on invoicing. Please feel free to reach out to me if there is anything I can do to help! Sincerely, Andrew Sevillia Sr. Manager, Customer Marketing Sage Intacct

Senior Accountant, USA
Arvostelijan lähde

Flexible, capable, constantly upgrading software.

4,0 5 vuotta sitten

Hyvät puolet:

Intacct allows for the creation and utilization of any fields desired for your business eliminating the need for the multitude of work-arounds necessary to create detailed reports in other accounting systems. Intacct also has the most capable custom reporting interface I have utilized to date, saving hours of time formerly spent on the extraction, transformation, and production of standard company reports. Other benefits include, ability to import any type of transaction, ability to bulk export all GL transaction data (a personal favorite), a robust API allowing for integration with internal databases, payroll software, etc.

Huonot puolet:

Initial setup was led by a less experienced implementation specialist which led to difficulties as we began to review and create custom reports accurately. After speaking with a consultant, we determined the issues, corrected them, and have produced real time advanced reports which have provided a level of insight which was unachievable within other accounting software.

Senior Accountant, Intacct Guru, USA
Sijoitusten hallinta, 11-50 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

I am a true fan of Intacct and love how much customization it allows.

5,0 5 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: We have been able to set up recurring transaction to automate similar monthly/quarterly transactions, allowing us to fully operate with less human capital, and less human errors. We've been able to increase our reporting internally with many many many custom reports to suite the needs of various stakeholders. We can see investor summaries across the entire enterprise with the multi-entity structure. We utilize upload templates often to allow us ease of entry - for example, we do monthly uploads of income allocations across every entity in one root level entry done by exporting a custom report, using excel to seamlessly do an index match and hlookup to complete the upload template, then upload! It's simple, fast, and accurate.

Hyvät puolet:

I love the Custom Reporting capabilities through dimension use... looking at the GL as a database structure makes the software very versatile and easy to use. The output potential is outstanding!

Huonot puolet:

Cost. It's a great product, but I really wish there was a light version for our company, and for other smaller companies starting up. There is a strong market for a light version. That way the company could grow into the full version.

Mohammed
Tech. Manager and Software Arch, Jordania
Arvostelijan lähde

The best cloud accounting partner to manage the financials of the organization

5,0 10 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: Sage Intacct helped us organize everything related to our financial transactions from invoices and other documents, and helped us schedule payments on the payment system, and we benefited a lot from the accounting and tax reports that we were able to prepare through it.

Hyvät puolet:

It is possible for a user to connect to all of his bank accounts, both to make payments and to transfer money, and to follow up on the transactions precisely and professionally because of the Internet. Freelancers and large organizations alike can benefit from it. A financial database that makes it simple to scan receipts and invoices and enter the data into the system, all while allowing you to readily download the information. Due to the inclusion of all financial transactions that occurred during the reporting period, Sage Intacct's reports are some of my favorite to work from.

Huonot puolet:

If the merchant deals in multiple currencies, Sage Intacct does its job well, but you will need to create many pages .

Louis
Systems Admnistrator, USA
Valtionhallinto, 501-1 000 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

My organization has been using since October 2016 for AP, AR, Purchasing, and fund management.

4,0 5 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: By being able to automate our financial activity we have increased the amount of information available to key decision makers for more informed decisions. The amount of time it takes for us to process purchasing transactions has decreased by a dramatic amount of time .

Hyvät puolet:

We transitioned from a manual recordkeeping system to this electronic accounting system. This means all of our transactions are available to be reviewed at any time from anywhere. Reports are available instantaneously reflecting the latest transactions. Transactional history to review activity from creation to being posted to the GL is tremendous and helpful. The software offers many more versions of reports than was available with our prior legacy system.

Huonot puolet:

One of the most difficult items with this system is that user restrictions prevent Custom Reports from being accessible to 75% of our users. The report writing tools would benefit from an overhaul to allow merging of multiple data tables and more customization of the report appearance. Also there are so many aspects affected by creating a GL Account that there is a steep learning curve in understanding where to efficiently generate new records.

Jodie
Treasurer, USA
Arvostelijan lähde

The experience has been great. Very flexible and customizable software.

Hyvät puolet:

The flexibility of the software has to be its greatest strength. Reports, workflows, field names, etc are just a few of the customizable items in Intacct. But Platform Services allows for the development of entire applications within Intacct to support your business processes down to the most granular detail.

Huonot puolet:

The reporting, platform services, and general ledger modules (the modules that our company use the most) don't seem to get very much attention in the past few years in terms of further development in the quarterly update to the software. They are very useful as they currently exist but have some long-standing limitations that don't seem to be on anyone's radar.

4 vuotta sitten

Hello Jodie, Thank you for your review. We truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience using Sage Intacct! I'm glad to hear that are taking Advantage of Sage Intacct's flexibility. Please feel free to reach out to me if there is anything I can do to help! Sincerely, Andrew Sevillia Sr. Manager, Customer Marketing Sage Intacct

Eric
Eric
Head Of Information Technology, Ruanda
Vakuutusala, 51-200 - työntekijät

Sage Intacct Personal obervation

4,0 4 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: On our case, we focus on developing core business side then integrate with Intacct via web-service, and this have been successfully, because all side of reporting, financials, UPR, etc, is managed by Sage Intacct.

Hyvät puolet:

1. Sage Intacct allows access anytime and anywhere (home, office, coffee shop) 2. Sage Intacct has login are very secured with different levels. 3. Sage Intacct provide financial information on detailed level by using dimensions which allows decision makers to relay on realistic information. 4. Sage Intacct is easy to use, it doesn't requires advances financial training.

Huonot puolet:

1. Extracting volume data in most of time is an issue, especially Journals.

4 vuotta sitten

Hello Eric, Thank you for your review. We truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience using Sage Intacct! I'm glad to hear that you are having a positive experience using Sage Intacct. Please feel free to reach out to me if there is anything I can do to help! Sincerely, Andrew Sevillia Sr. Manager, Customer Marketing Sage Intacct