Olemme auttaneet yrityksiä valitsemaan
parempia ohjelmistoja jo 15 vuoden ajan

Tuotteen Smartsheet arvostelut

4,5 (3 231)

Tietoja tuotteesta Smartsheet

Smartsheet on verkossa toimiva työn toteutusalusta, jonka avulla kaikenkokoiset organisaatiot voivat suunnitella, hallita ja automatisoida työtä sekä raportoida siitä.

Lue lisää tuotteesta Smartsheet

Hyvät puolet:

Dashboards can be a nice way to have an overview with links to different sheets if you have a project with several documents, and are willing to spend the extra time and money to set it up.

Huonot puolet:

It's also sometimes difficult to tell where user error plays a role in mathematic mistakes. I'd like to see more effort put into these areas.

Smartsheet: arvostelut

Keskimääräinen pisteytys

Helppokäyttöisyys
Asiakaspalvelu
Ominaisuudet
Vastinetta rahalle

Todennäköisyys suosittelulle

Tuotteen Smartsheet yleisarvosana on 4,5/5 tähteä. Se perustuu 3 231 Capterran käyttäjän arvosteluun.

Oletko käyttänyt tuotetta Smartsheet aiemmin?

Jaa kokemuksesi muiden ohjelmisto-ostajien kanssa.

Suodata arvosteluja (3 231)

Manmadharaj
Manmadharaj
Assistant Manager, Intia
Lääketeollisuus, 5 001–10 000 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

Smart System for better outcome!

5,0 2 viikkoa sitten Uusi

Kommentit: Overall, It is an effective scheduling and task management platform that provides a wide array of helpful templates. We can also create our templates and share them.

Hyvät puolet:

This is a more effective and efficient tool for tracking all requests for small projects It is a user-friendly interface tool as we are all familiar with MS excel. It's easy to design distinct workstations for various Projects. Even, we can create a separate folder, sheet, and report for each stream within a project. The ability to notify users and the appropriate team when a task is created or changed. This helps us to efficiently handle our requests. The audit functionality within each sheet allows us to easily identify the recent changes and updates. So, we have more insights into what is happening with my request

Huonot puolet:

It Would also be nice if we could set a dashboard view as the default view for every user It has limited functionality when compared to other ticketing platforms. So, the big projects may find some difficulties with its functionalities

Tyler
Manager, USA
Vaatetus ja muoti, 2–10 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

No frills but high power

5,0 4 viikkoa sitten Uusi

Kommentit: We really enjoy using smartsheet because it makes things simple for us. We like that we have a central place for tasks/projects, can easily assign them across our team, and can go back and see how those tasks/projects went. It's better than working out of multiple spreadsheets and can tie together different aspect of our business. You can get more out of it if you put the time in to build company specific modules and then update said modules as needed. For the price, it's hard to beat!

Hyvät puolet:

We get a ton of use inside smartsheet. Our primary use is to document tasks and projects inside one program. Smartsheet allows us to do this, track said items, and easily communicate across the company.

Huonot puolet:

I would not say we have any high cons per say, but if you require more complicated or intricate uses from a task/project management software, you'd be better suited looking at more expensive or higher frills programs.

Patrick
Director of IT, USA
Rakennusmateriaalit, 51–200 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

Smartsheets for a familiar look at project management

3,0 2 kuukautta sitten Uusi

Kommentit: We used it for project management for a year-long project it did OK.

Hyvät puolet:

Ease of use. Looks similar to using a spreadsheet so it is similar to most people.

Huonot puolet:

Sometimes it feels too much like a spreadsheet and can be mundane.

Heidi
Office Manager, USA
Tietokoneen ohjelmistot, 2–10 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

Low cost, quick adaptability, and ease in learning are key to this products.

4,0 4 viikkoa sitten Uusi

Kommentit: While not as robust in spreadsheet functionality as, say, Excel, it's plethora of varied components and a robust selection of tools used in every day business and database software.

Hyvät puolet:

Familiarity to other standard office products such as MS Office, ease of use and adaptability based on our project needs. The overall feel is familiar to most as it uses standard business software looks in many key areas but has a large variety of options to suit your specific needs.

Huonot puolet:

There were some limitations in the spreadsheet look and functionality adjustments.

Kaleb
RN Clinical Educator, USA
Sairaalat ja terveydenhuolto, 10 000+ - työntekijät

Really Smart Sheets

5,0 viime kuussa Uusi

Kommentit: Love it. Cannot imagine going back to work without it

Hyvät puolet:

Love the ability to collaborate with multiple people and use forms to collect data

Huonot puolet:

Having to use the complicated language for rules. I’d love if there you could type what you want it to do in word rather than formulas.

Riaan
Operations Manager, Etelä-Afrikka
Vakuutusala, 11–50 - työntekijät
Käytti ohjelmistoa seuraavaan tarkoitukseen: 6–12 kuukautta

Smartsheet

4,0 2 kuukautta sitten Uusi

Kommentit: I love the software. Although a bit difficult to understand in the beginning, the ease of it at later stages is great for analytics and projects.

Hyvät puolet:

Perfect document builder capabilities and is great for big or small projects. It is highly customizable and has great and powerful analytics. Perfect protection.

Huonot puolet:

Not enough capability for outside connections. Has a complex interface and some features are challenging for certain users. Great time spend to learn users. Lacking in update time

Vahvistettu arvostelija
Tietokoneen ohjelmistot, Itsetyöllistetyt
Käytti ohjelmistoa seuraavaan tarkoitukseen: Ilmainen kokeiluversio
Arvostelijan lähde

Personalise every single think without coding

4,0 3 viikkoa sitten Uusi

Hyvät puolet:

It feels like you can change every detail on any form and you can almost code its behavior

Huonot puolet:

Too much work on personalisation, If you just want to enter data, get a simpler solution. But if your data entry is very personal go for it and it will save you time after is fully set up

Alexis
Managing Director, USA
Sairaalat ja terveydenhuolto, 2–10 - työntekijät

Huomioon otetut vaihtoehdot:

A must-have platform for all project managers

5,0 2 kuukautta sitten

Hyvät puolet:

Ease of use and deployment amongst the team.

Huonot puolet:

Nothing negative to say about the product.

Obhioze
Member, USA
Korkeakoulutus, 10 000+ - työntekijät

Smartsheet Filled Survey

5,0 4 viikkoa sitten Uusi

Hyvät puolet:

It combines a wide range of features from team collaboration, file sharing to PPM.

Huonot puolet:

I do not come across any challenge when using Smartsheet on my end.

Yunus Emre
Yunus Emre
Audit Assistant, Puola
Rahoituspalvelut, 10 000+ - työntekijät

Good Way to Work as a Team

5,0 2 viikkoa sitten Uusi

Kommentit: I would recommend the product for the teams from small size groups to big scale of companies.

Hyvät puolet:

The product has integration with a lot of platforms such as Workspace, Salesforce and Office. It could work in a Team from small numbers of groups to big companies.

Huonot puolet:

The product might get complex when it comes to work with large scale sheets. Advanced features updates are also taking time.

Ryan
Director of Business Operations, USA
Televiestintä, 51–200 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

Smartsheet is a great Project Scheduling tool, and so much more

5,0 5 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: I love Smartsheet! It has become an indispensable tool in organizing and visualizing the work we do everyday!

Hyvät puolet:

Smartsheet is much easier to use for Project Managemen than the classic Microsoft Project software I was originally trained on. It allows people to manage work with the intelligence of a project scheduling tool, but with an easy to understand and use spreadsheet interface. Since Smartsheet is a cloud product, each Smartsheet is available from any computer by just logging into the website, or even from their mobile app. Another great Project Management benefits is that the Project Manager can share a Smartsheet with their whole team to collaborate together. We also use the Smartsheet for Jira Connector which allows us to sync information back and forth between the two systems. Jira can be complicated to navigate, and the dashboarding can be really frustrating. This connector allows us to keep track of individual tickets associated with a project, and even lets us import massive data sets for analysis. Finally, we have ended up using Smartsheet as a dashboarding tool. It's actually surprisingly good as a Business Intelligence visualization tool for keeping track of our projects, and for displaying Jira dashboarding.

Huonot puolet:

Like any software there are small quirks I'd like to see changed, or hotkeys added, but overall I'm impressed with the constant cadence of feature updates and enhancements.

Cecilia
Marketinh Coordinator, USA
Voittoa tuottamattomien järjestöjen hallinta, 51–200 - työntekijät

Awesome software

5,0 4 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: I love Smarsheet because it made my work easier. Now I can have collaboration from my entire company and get fast results.

Hyvät puolet:

-easy to use and costumize -more than one user can modify simultaneously -you can add your company's logo -you can set group and individual reminders - Cell history, which can tell who and when it was modified. -different views: calendar, grid, card, and Gantt

Huonot puolet:

- not all reminders can be set with time to remind - can't add a conditional formatting based on time - if your Smartsheet is big, formulas added can take forever to update the information, so you need to refresh it all times, even if you change settings to save automatically.

Kristie
IT Business Manager, USA
Terveys, hyvinvointi ja kuntoilu, 5 001–10 000 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

Efficiency, Simplicity and Life-Changing!

5,0 4 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: I am a devoted Excel fan, and the first time I used Smartsheet, I hated. I thought it was a dumb version of Excel. But gradually others in the organization did more and more with it and I continued to have issues with Shared Workbooks in Excel, I finally decided to give it another shot, and this time I would really look at it. I then realized it had the power of Excel and SharePoint and Nintex Forms, all in one program that was way easier to use than most of the others. I went from hating Smartsheet as my PMO was dragging it into my department, to owning 117 sheets, countless automations and data mesh configurations and data uploader configurations in less than a year. I completely rely on Smartsheet to get my daily work done now and I have lost 2 FTE without feeling any real pressure to replace them. Smartsheet has helped my team that much. I have become a complete Smartsheet nerd.

Hyvät puolet:

My favorite thing about this software is the simplicity of creating a very complex set of sheets, automation and forms. I work as a business person within the IT department and it is a tough limbo to exist in. You aren't really IT's customer, but you are not as skilled as an IT professional. I am often left to my own devices and de-prioritized so they can concentrate on our true customers. Smartsheet provided me a system that I did not need my IT department help. I was able to create a set of products (on a very base level, my own small Enterprise Resource Program) entirely alone that has improved my efficiency, quality of work and accuracy! I needed nothing more than my own skills and occasionally Smartsheet's Solution Center.

Huonot puolet:

I am unfond of a few of the tiny limitations. I wish that reports weren't limited to 500 rows per page, and if that limit must exist, I wish there was a function to skip to a specific page. I reference a report that has 400+ lines of data multiple times throughout the day and it's mildly annoying to have to skip through 9 pages on the report to get to what I'm looking for. I have also had very lukewarm success with Data Uploader. It does not work as expected about 50% of the time. I would honestly give up on it entirely if it wasn't SO useful the other 50% of the time. I waste a lot of time saving and resaving documents and deleting and recreating configurations just to get data to upload.

Mohamed
Mohamed
Compliance Analyst, Egypti
Pankkitoiminta, 501–1 000 - työntekijät

The best workflow Automated tool

5,0 2 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: Overall experience with smartsheet is amazing it saves alot of time for me and my team as now there are specific users responsible for submitting sales tickets for new vendors and once they make it an automated mail send to the reviewers for reviewing and once they finish it another automated mail send to the Manager for approval and after final approval there's mail sent to all partners in the ticket having the approval of this request or rejection and reason of approval or rejection, all of this is done automatically with recorded workflow which is amazing tool

Hyvät puolet:

The amazing features in smart sheet are many but we can say that automated mails for specific un completed tasks and the workflow for creating automatic mails send to specific users that tasks had assigned to them automatically is fantastic, as no need to see the new tasks and assign it manually, once the ticket created it will be assigned by default according to the workflow ro the specified mentioned users

Huonot puolet:

I consider Smart sheet one of the best tools in last 2 years which related to ticketing and analytical purposes however if the data in the sheet increased this may lead to hanging and taking too much time in reloading however it needs high internet connection speed for stability and good performance

Kathy
Vendor Income Expert, USA
Jälleenmyynti, 10 000+ - työntekijät

Smart Technology

4,0 2 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: Smartsheet definitely is very smart! It's a very powerful collaboration tool. You can customize forms to send to other. You can set up notification/reminders to others. However, Smartsheet is not so user-friendly. It's an intricate system that takes time to learn. However, once you take the time to learn it, you'll love it!!!

Hyvät puolet:

In my line of work, I have to send forms to vendors. They submit the terms that they agree with Target. I also have to document their terms. I love that it's so easy to customize forms in Smartsheet. Vendors and key partners also really like the looks of Smartsheet forms too. I also like that Smartsheet organized data from submission forms into a nice master grid. Another functionality that I love is the workflow automation. I'm able to set notification and reminder on when key partners need to approve vendor forms in Smartsheet.

Huonot puolet:

Smartsheet provide a very nice, clean form for vendor to submit their terms. However, there is no function to send a copy of the SAME form once the form had been submitted. When vendor sask me to send the a copy of the forms they submitted, Smartsheet isn't able to generate the form in the original format. Smartsheet just generate a simple grid of the submitted data/terms. It would nice if Smartsheet can generate the submitted form in the SAME/original format of the form that I created in Smartsheet.

Connie
Manager of Operations, Kanada
Pankkitoiminta, 501–1 000 - työntekijät
Käytti ohjelmistoa seuraavaan tarkoitukseen: 6–12 kuukautta

Smartsheet Review

5,0 2 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: This software can be used in so many applications with no code necessary to create automations, dashboards and data aggregation from other sources. We have been able to redeploy thousands of working hours from administrative duties to value add activites.

Hyvät puolet:

Product can be purchased with a limited number of licenses to gain knowledge and champions to scale. This allows for a low cost entry point. Users do not have to be licences to use the software only to create or edit an existing Smartsheet.

Huonot puolet:

The only issue we have encountered so far was the challenges to get our organization to scale its use. However, after 6 years we now see widespread use of the software with licenced active users in most departments.

Vahvistettu arvostelija
Hyväntekeväisyys, 1 001–5 000 - työntekijät
Käytti ohjelmistoa seuraavaan tarkoitukseen: 1–5 kuukautta
Arvostelijan lähde

Smartsheet - Functionality and Communities make this an indispensable application

5,0 5 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: Overall, my experience with Smartsheet has been wonderful. The extremely active Community has made all the difference in the world, answering questions within an hour or two. The staff are also active in the Community and you can see their passion for the application and truly helping their customers. Smartsheet is highly worth the investment.

Hyvät puolet:

Smartsheet has so much going for it. It truly fits the new technological world that we live in by providing more than just the basics. Being a cloud-based application (SaaS), and compatible with mobile devices, makes it more functional across the board. It mostly touts itself as a project management tool, which is very true. Most project managers utilize certain applications that require the project to be saved down to a file, which is not easily shareable. Smartsheet can handle the same project management tools and live in cyberspace that can be utilized by numerous people, which different levels of access (viewing, editing, administering) and different views (tasks, gantt, kanban, etc.), and allow people to make comments, add attachments, and more. The most use I have made of Smartsheet within my organization is using it like a spreadsheet. I'm able to have numerous sheets for different departments where they have access to only their own sheets and update only what they need to update. Then I can create a new sheet that combines information from all of the sheets that will auto-update from the original sheets. I can also create reports and dashboards (with charts, metrics, etc.) based on information from all the different sheets. It's quite functional and utilizes much of the same fundamental logic that Excel provides. The Smartsheet website has an extremely detailed (and searchable) Help section and very active Community. Even includes videos to help guide!

Huonot puolet:

Smartsheet does have some limitations. Most specifically, it isn't Excel and it isn't Project, so users shouldn't expect it to do everything those applications can do. However, there are times when it seems obvious that a particular functionality should be included that isn't. With that said, Smartsheet does a great job of listening to the Community and is constantly improving the application with enhancements to help the Community with its most voted on requests. Another thing that is frustrating is when an error pops up. More often than not, the error is written in a way that doesn't tell the user how to fix the error. Again, when this happens, I just reach out to the Community and get the answers I need.

Amanda
Project Manager, USA
Markkinointi ja mainonta, 201–500 - työntekijät

Collaboration made easy

4,0 5 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: Smartsheet saves us time and makes it easier to collaborate and share updates across all of our projects. We appreciate the constant improvements and the walk through introduction when bigger changes are rolled out.

Hyvät puolet:

Smartsheet has been a lifesaver for group collaboration. My team runs multiple projects simultaneously, and the scopes of these projects are constantly changing. Smartsheet allows for the team to update their pieces of the puzzle and send alerts about changes in one environment. We've actually replaced endless back and forth emails with the comments function in the comment section so that all pertinent information about an issue exists in the platform itself for easy reference. We can track our gantt chart, program data, and group communications in one place. I= We're also utilizing Smartsheet for people outside of our organization. Smartsheet allows us to select the type of visibility that clients have to data (through settings or via dashboards) so we can control the story that we're sharing with our clients. This has been a big time saver as it eliminates the need for extra reporting on data that is already avilailable online. Our clients have shared positive feedback about Smartsheet forms which we've been using to collect survey data and for event registration. The forms have allowed us to cancel our account for SurveyMonkey (which we used for several years previous to Smartsheet).

Huonot puolet:

The main pain point I have with Smartsheet is the fact that not all of my favorite Excel formulas work in Smartsheet. The formulas also don't always work the same way as they do in Excel so there's a bit of a learning curve. Smartsheet needs to allow a Time function. We use Smartsheet to register individuals for events, and right now we're having to program Time as a text. This means we can't use formulas to change times based on Timezones. I also still miss when the recent sheets appeared as tabs at the top of the webpage. The new recent tabs menu works well, but I found the tab view easier to navigate.

Darrin
Director, USA
Valtionhallinto, 11–50 - työntekijät

Quick points

4,0 5 vuotta sitten

Hyvät puolet:

·Being able to share a spreadsheet with other users in real-time. · Like that users can complete a form to populate a spreadsheet to include uploading documents and that update requests could be sent to that user if a correction needs to be made or additional info is needed. The user then make the change(s) to the cell requested.

Huonot puolet:

·Recently a change was made whereas a non-licensed user can no longer send update requests. We use Smartsheet to have student teachers complete some info pursuant to state law. When the student makes an error, we used to send an update request to have them correct a cell. Now only a licensed user can send those notifications, so we most likely will utilize regular emails for these changes or not use Smartsheet for this work. ·As of Monday (9.30.19), how the system used "comments" changed from a pop-up box that let you enter into a field, save that info and now click anywhere and that pop-up box disappeared. Now it opens "Conversations" which now blocks the right side of the spreadsheet and you must now click on the X to close it out. It also holds all of the comments made to the entire sheet which is more info that I need. Typically if a comment is added to a row, I just click on the comment bubble to that row instead of viewing all of the comments to the sheet. ·When an update request is sent and the person makes the correction, this information is not clearly discernible when viewing the sheet. Turning on notifications turns on too many notifications so this was not an option. The workaround is, I add a "note sent"column that I check when an update request is sent. I then review the sheet and look for rows that have "note sent" checked and now no longer have the pending update icon to look for corrections. ·Need better form controls (field limits, date fields, etc.).

Alasdair
CFO, Britannia
Lääkinnälliset laitteet, 2–10 - työntekijät

Excel on speed

4,0 3 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: I have a running joke with my colleagues that goes along the lines of "have I told you how much I love smartsheet?" This is generally when I have discovered a new wow feature - e.g. the ability to lock in column formulae. They smile and say "yes you have mentioned it"

Hyvät puolet:

It's core infrastructure is very easy to understand. As an accountant I saw a spreadsheet like thing and shouted hurrah I get this. Then I realised that was just a beginning but a beginning that was good because it hooked me. Then I started to get that there are forms and the spreadsheets are really databases in disguise from which you can easily produce reports with no programming skills needed (other than those I knew anyway). Then there are dashboards that you can configure to your own requirements. I particularly love that you can change information on the reports and it changes on the underlying spreadsheets (databases). For one business I worked for I changed what had been a daily and weekend nightmare for the owner into an automated process that took half an hour. Literally life changing for him.

Huonot puolet:

It's strength is it's weakness. Like a spreadsheet it can be too flexible which can be dangerous if you don't know what you are doing. Other software has guardrails, this doesn't. If you take care it's fine but you can find yourself changing something and it having knock on effects. It's not that the underlying data is compromised by this but the reporting can be. For example if you change the name of a database column the reports won't be able to find it again which means that on the reports and dashboards you find a blank where there should be data. So take care, but if you do, it's magic!

Jason
Appraisal Supervisor, USA
Valtionhallinto, 5 001–10 000 - työntekijät

Smartsheet 2 Year Review

5,0 3 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: Overall this has been a great program to use. With constrained budgets to work with, this offers tremendous bang for the buck. It is not very difficult for savvy users to become highly proficient with this product and develop organic business solutions.

Hyvät puolet:

This product has revolutionized the way I manage my team. I am able to use Smartsheet to track many different projects and annual work goals for my team. My staff appreciate the increased autonomy Smartsheet has brought to us. Their goals and metrics are clear and they feel more ownership over their work. Other teams have started to use Smartsheet for their own business purposes and this is making its way through the organization.

Huonot puolet:

Some of the drawbacks about Smartsheet that makes it hard for our Data and Development Analysts to implement include the inability to paste a large number of rows into a grid. Our IT requirements also include having a test and development environment for the analysts to use and Smartsheet doesn't seem to have this. As a supervisor I would also appreciate it if the dashboard charts could be a little more Smart and pull data more dynamically from the source grids without me having to make manual adjustments. My colleagues would also like to see more ability to schedule blocks of time with the calendar integration like we do with Google Calendar. There is a workaround for this, but it isn't palatable for everyone.

Shannon
Project Manager, USA
Terveys, hyvinvointi ja kuntoilu, 501–1 000 - työntekijät

Smartsheet is like Excel & PowerPoint had a child

4,0 3 vuotta sitten

Hyvät puolet:

Smartsheet is a great option for middle of the road users that don't need the powerhouse complexity of excel, but need more standardization and features to organize tasks than simple task management like Trello. Its user friendly and has the capability to move data from one team to another through automations, reports, messaging, and data display. The more users, the data, or the moving parts the more difficult Smartsheet is to use, but in my experience most people don't run into those complexities.

Huonot puolet:

Smartsheet is new compared to a lot of other project management software and they're developing new features all the time. In some ways this is wonderful because they take customer feedback seriously and implement changes relatively quickly. However, I feel that it doesn't quite know what its going to be yet and there are limitations around data display that require time consuming work arounds or out of the box thinking. For example. I can aggregate data into a report but I can't display portions of a report on a dashboard in a chart. There are pivot table add ons that are not as simple as say an excel pivot so I essentially have to make my own pivot using formulas to chart data. It works, but its round-about and features that might improve this process are extra.

Maximiliano
Maximiliano
Salesman, Argentiina
Jälleenmyynti, 1 001–5 000 - työntekijät

Managing Projects Made Easy: A Review of SmartSheet

5,0 viime vuonna

Kommentit: I find SmartSheet to be a highly effective and flexible tool that allows me to manage complex projects and collaborate with team members. The real-time task tracking and deadline monitoring features help me stay on top of my work, while the collaborative tools facilitate communication and information sharing with others.While there are some challenges to using SmartSheet, such as the complexity of some of the advanced features, the benefits of the tool far outweigh any drawbacks. Overall, I would highly recommend SmartSheet to anyone looking for a powerful and versatile project management and collaboration tool.

Hyvät puolet:

There are several things that I like about the tool. One of the features that I enjoy the most is the ability to collaborate in real-time with other team members in a single centralized location. This means we can work together on a project without the need to send separate emails, spreadsheets, files, and other documents.Another important feature in SmartSheet is the ability to create custom spreadsheets and forms to collect information more effectively. This allows all team members to have access to the same updated information in real-time and avoids duplicated efforts.I also find the task tracking and calendar functions useful, as they allow me to have a quick view of deadlines and tasks that need to be completed in the project. In addition, SmartSheet's process automation helps simplify repetitive tasks and saves time in project management.

Huonot puolet:

The interface, while intuitive, can be overwhelming for new users who are not familiar with project management or spreadsheet software.While SmartSheet offers a wide range of templates and tools, some of them may not be customizable enough to meet specific needs. This can be frustrating at times, especially when trying to create more complex spreadsheets or workflows.Certain features like reporting and charting could be improved to provide more flexibility and customization options.

Sherry
Sherry
Business Process Improvement Analyst, USA
Lääkinnälliset laitteet, 51–200 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

Smartsheet is So Easy and Effective, you Must Have it!

5,0 11 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: I started my current job with 0 Smartsheet experience, and my boss got me an Admin license (only her and I have this license type on our team). She then provided me with a 1-2 slide deck on each project she wanted me to work on. I struggled a little, and found the forum, and continued to go back. I still need help on every project, but each project I need different help. My latest project had one bad issue an "account number" had to be typed/pasted into every parent row (then 5 child rows). This was not user friendly. I had the idea to have a new sheet with the numbers and formulas to them (INDEX/MATCH). Back to the forum, how do I count "parent rows" on a sheet containing only formulas? Well with the assistance of a few helper columns and one text field that indicates Parent or Child, I made the miracle happen. And this sheet feels into a "single line" sheet, which feeds into the dashboard. Bringing projects like these to the next level makes me a better analyst! And when I am not up to my eyeballs in projects, I make time to actively read the Smartsheet Community posts.

Hyvät puolet:

Smartsheet is easy to learn. The company has webinars, "university" a Community (forum for questions and announcements). The formulas and "nuances" are very similar (and some the same) to Excel, making learning Smartsheet very easy. The Community (forum) is outstanding, I am a regular visitor. Sometimes, I just cannot get something to work, so I post my problem with my formulas and screenshot into the forum and answers come quickly, they are always happy to help, which is appreciated.

Huonot puolet:

There are some features of Excel, that are not incorporated into Smartsheet. For example, VLOOKUP exists, however it can cause issues if columns are moved or inserted, or if you need to lookup to the left. To solve this issue in Excel, I would use XLOOPUP, but in Smartsheet, I must still use INDEX/MATCH. But this list is small, it is only because I am an Excel girl.

Tanner
Senior Project Manager, USA
Lentoyhtiöt/ilmailu, 201–500 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

Smartsheet is a one-stop solution for many companies

5,0 7 kuukautta sitten

Hyvät puolet:

Smartsheet allows me to do what I want to do in the way I want to do it. I rarely come across limitations that can't be figured out. When anyone asks me for a new request, I don't have to find crazy work arounds or engage in wild goose chases only to find I can't accomplish the ask. I can quickly and easily give them the views they want, the functionality they want to track their projects specific to their organizations or easily organize their specific chaos. The real-time dynamically updated information makes this tool incredibly powerful for all stakeholders needing to stay up to date without requiring some sort of status update meetings. I also love that their product roadmap comes from community suggestions! I have seen functionality go from a great community suggestion to implemented out of the box functionality. I love that they are improving and adapting just like the people that use their software are!

Huonot puolet:

There are very few downsides to Smartsheet. The biggest thing I could tell, and I am reaching, is that other companies used for Project Management such as Monday, Asana, Wrike, Rocketlane, etc. all look really modern and sexy. They all pale in comparison to Smartsheet but they have great color schemes and they look pretty and modern which some companies like more than a truly powerful system like Smartsheet.