Tuotteen Smartsheet arvostelut

4,5 (2 689)

Tietoja tuotteesta Smartsheet

Smartsheet on verkossa toimiva työn toteutusalusta, jonka avulla kaikenkokoiset organisaatiot voivat suunnitella, hallita ja automatisoida työtä sekä raportoida siitä.

Lue lisää tuotteesta Smartsheet

Hyvät puolet:

Dashboards can be a nice way to have an overview with links to different sheets if you have a project with several documents, and are willing to spend the extra time and money to set it up.

Huonot puolet:

It's also sometimes difficult to tell where user error plays a role in mathematic mistakes. I'd like to see more effort put into these areas.

Smartsheet: arvostelut

Keskimääräinen pisteytys

Helppokäyttöisyys
Asiakaspalvelu
Ominaisuudet
Vastinetta rahalle

Todennäköisyys suosittelulle

Tuotteen Smartsheet yleisarvosana on 4,5/5 tähteä. Se perustuu 2 689 Capterran käyttäjän arvosteluun.

Oletko käyttänyt tuotetta Smartsheet aiemmin?

Jaa kokemuksesi muiden ohjelmisto-ostajien kanssa.

Suodata arvosteluja (2 689)

Keith
Keith
Project Manager, USA
Rahoituspalvelut, 2-10 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

“Workflow Tool For Project Managers”

5,0 3 viikkoa sitten Uusi

Kommentit: Smartsheet is a management solution that help you to prioritize & oversee projects with your employees simultaneously. It is better than MS Excel and Google Sheet because it has interesting features that help in automating work processes.

Hyvät puolet:

I find their template gallery to be very attractive. They have templates for many business industries.

Huonot puolet:

They should add more formulas so that it would be easier to manage data in the sheets.

Devendra Kumar
Devendra Kumar
Manager, Intia
Tietotekniikka ja tietopalvelut, 11-50 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

"Smartsheet: A Smarter Way to Manage Your Projects"

4,0 2 viikkoa sitten Uusi

Kommentit: My overall experience with Smartsheet has been great. It has allowed us to streamline our project management process, enabling us to better track progress, assign tasks, and manage resources. We have realized several benefits from using Smartsheet, including improved communication, better visibility into project progress and status, and improved collaboration between team members. Additionally, Smartsheet has allowed us to automate some of our project management tasks, saving us time and effort. All in all, Smartsheet has been a great tool that has helped us improve the way we manage our projects.

Hyvät puolet:

I like Smartsheet for its ability to streamline and manage projects. The product is easy to use and has a lot of features that make it impactful. I particularly like the powerful automation and collaboration features that enable me to easily manage, assign, and track tasks. The project timelines are also great, as they help me to visualize progress and ensure deadlines are met. Integration with existing business processes was also easy, and I was able to set up and get started quickly. Overall I'm very pleased with Smartsheet and would highly recommend it.

Huonot puolet:

One con of Smartsheet is that it can be difficult to use for complex projects or tasks, as the user interface is not as intuitive as other project management tools. Additionally, its integration with other tools and systems can be difficult and time-consuming. Some features could be improved, such as customizing views and adding more automation.

Melinda
Secretary, USA
Rakentaminen, 2-10 - työntekijät
Käytti ohjelmistoa seuraavaan tarkoitukseen: Ilmainen kokeiluversio

Smartsheet

3,0 2 kuukautta sitten Uusi

Kommentit: Our experience will smartsheet was very positive very easy to learn and use.

Hyvät puolet:

The ease of keeping track of your assignments.

Huonot puolet:

The software is a good software to have nothing we didn't like.

Zeynel
Social Media Manager, Kanada
Mediatuotanto, 11-50 - työntekijät

An Easily Accessible and Customizable Project Management Tool

5,0 3 viikkoa sitten Uusi

Kommentit: Smartsheet is a great tool for managing projects and collaborating with team members. It's user-friendly interface makes it easy to get started, and the drag-and-drop feature makes it easy to customize projects. The free version of Smartsheet has limited features, but the paid version unlocks more features.

Hyvät puolet:

Smartsheet is an incredibly easy-to-use project management tool that allows for quick customization of projects. It's easy to create and manage sheets, assign tasks, and collaborate with team members. The user-friendly interface makes it easy to get started, and the drag-and-drop feature makes it simple to customize projects.

Huonot puolet:

The free version of Smartsheet has limited features, and some of the features are only available in the paid version. The customization options are also limited, and the user must use the pre-defined templates.

Mohamed Salah
Project Manager, Tunisia
Johdon konsultointi, 2-10 - työntekijät

Amazing Features for Team Collaboration - Smartsheet Review

5,0 2 viikkoa sitten Uusi

Kommentit: Having used Smartsheet for several years now, I can confidently say that it is an incredibly useful tool for managing and collaborating on tasks with a team. It has helped our team stay organized and stay on track with our projects.

Hyvät puolet:

Smartsheet is an incredibly powerful tool for collaboration and task management. The platform is incredibly intuitive to use and makes it easy to assign tasks, track progress, and manage deadlines.

Huonot puolet:

One of the main drawbacks of Smartsheet is the cost. The platform can become quite expensive if you require many users or additional features.

Aditya
Aditya
Software Engineer, Intia
Tietotekniikka ja tietopalvelut, 10 000+ - työntekijät

An Easy-to-Use and Comprehensive Task Management Software

4,0 3 viikkoa sitten Uusi

Kommentit: Overall, my experience with Smartsheet was very positive. It is a great tool for managing tasks and projects in an efficient and organized manner. The user-friendly interface makes it easy to use even for those who are not tech-savvy. The features offered by the software such as task assignment, due dates, notes, and comments, attachments, etc., make it a comprehensive tool that can be used to manage multiple projects at once. Moreover, the real-time progress updates from team members keep everyone informed about each task's status, further improving productivity.

Hyvät puolet:

I liked how this software is very intuitive and user-friendly. It allows users to quickly create tasks, assign them to team members, set due dates, add notes and comments, attach files and documents, prioritize tasks according to urgency or importance levels, track progress on each task with real-time updates from team members, view reports of task performance metrics such as overdue tasks or completed ones. Furthermore, it also offers a calendar overview for easy planning of events related to the project. All these features make it an ideal tool for managing projects efficiently and effectively.

Huonot puolet:

I did not like the fact that this software does not offer a mobile app to access and manage tasks on-the-go. This could be an important feature for users who need to stay connected with their projects even when away from their workstations. Additionally, the software also lacks integrations with other popular task management tools such as Asana or Trello which could further enhance its usability.

Dheeraj
Dheeraj
Business Development Manager, Intia
Henkilöstön hankinta ja rekrytointi, 51-200 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

Easy to use and quite beneficial in organising and managing your data

4,0 viime kuussa Uusi

Kommentit: My company's information collecting is becoming more consolidated and well-organized thanks to Smartsheet. Technology has relatively minimal entry barriers, and creating automation is fairly simple. We've recently utilized it to keep tabs on our progress throughout our certification survey.

Hyvät puolet:

We were able to easily track the relevant parties, dates, key routes, etc. with the aid of Smartsheet as we organized our closing process into a Gantt chart. The capacity to clearly depict information is Smartsheet's standout feature. The platform offers a staggering array of features and capabilities, making it an extremely flexible tool. It's fantastic that you can build a report using a primary data set, and that as you update the report, the original data does too. I appreciate that it is a collaborative tool with various pre-set templates to utilize and develop from as well as a range of access conditions.

Huonot puolet:

Some restrictions, such as the row limits on the sheets, are particularly annoying. Other than driving by date, I am unable to create Gantt charts. I wish I could make a Gantt chart that was based on time to the second. It can take some time and work to figure out how to utilize it, but that's good.

Yige
Yige
Customer Acquisition Analyst, Britannia
Rahoituspalvelut, 201-500 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

We've used Smartsheet for more than project management.

5,0 2 kuukautta sitten Uusi

Kommentit: Used for project management and work management as well. Our ability to automate repetitive task and processes through Smartsheet has meant faster completion of our project milestones.

Hyvät puolet:

Smartsheet has huge customization capabilities. We've manipulated our spreadsheet to serve just about any work need from project management to even sales campaign tracking and budget tracking. With unlimited custom fields, sheets and multiple views, there are no limits to what I can use Smartsheet for , which is the difference between Smartsheet and project management only tools.

Huonot puolet:

A limited activity is what I will describe as Smartsheet's biggest weakpoint as a project management platform. Although Smartsheet's activity log allows one to track common activities, there is no provision to get a full, all round glance of all project updates without having to check from cell to cell.

parvathy
parvathy
Budget Accountant, USA
Tietotekniikka ja tietopalvelut, 501-1 000 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

It's my magical app with project collaboration.

5,0 4 viikkoa sitten Uusi

Kommentit: It's more exquisite app with task prioritization.Great to drag and drop task in real-time.Exquisite customer service.Terrific with it's intuitiveness with project planning.

Hyvät puolet:

It's a versatile and very stable app with project collaboration.Terrific to plan and schedule for project meeting.Exquisitely efficient with customer service.

Huonot puolet:

It's an impressive and more monumental app with task collaboration.Monumental with it's effectiveness with project planning.

Ina
Ina
freelancer, Italia
Tietotekniikka ja tietopalvelut, Itsetyöllistetyt
Arvostelijan lähde

it's absolutely the best I found !!!

5,0 viime kuussa Uusi

Kommentit: No one in my company even talks about another organizer anymore :)

Hyvät puolet:

I am an individual contributor but they all use it throughout the company. It's a great way to better manage all our projects and have a central hub for all our work that keeps everyone on the same page, plus it has a modern feel that is easy to navigate and picking up tasks was seamless!

Huonot puolet:

only cons is price :/ for small business it is expensive

Swati
Self-Employed, Intia
Tietokoneen ohjelmistot, Itsetyöllistetyt
Arvostelijan lähde

Smartsheet Your Next Level Spreadsheet!

4,0 6 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: I will consider myself as one of the satisfied user of Smartsheet.I have used this software for small as well as huge projects and it came handy in both. But I would recommended that you can have another software if you are going for small projects and the budget is not so high because this platform is quite expensive and complicated in comparison to other Spreadsheet software available in the market.But if you are dealing with a bulky projects and team members are more than three then definitely use this software as your work will becomes very easy ,it will also help you to save a good amount of time and effort.

Hyvät puolet:

Smart sheet is so far one of the best spreadsheet software that I have came across for project management. The best thing about Smartsheet is it's data View structure and ease of use. It's easy to create tasks in your project ;you can definitely edit, delete or update your main Tasks and subtasks without any inconvenience and to track the whole status of the project you can just have a view of the dashboard . You can also combine any number of spreadsheet so, that when you share your work with your team decisions making for that project becomes easy. Adding Automations to any sheet in Smartsheet is very easy and definitely time saving, there are some common suggestions in the automation menu but you can definitely create your own workflow with ease.

Huonot puolet:

With Smartsheet my overall experience was really good I was able to deliver my projects on time and maintained to have a good growth but everything is not so great about it and the first thing is the cost that I had to bear for using some of the important tools present within Smartsheet Like if you are working on multiple projects it's expensive.As well as there are numerous tools which are quite complicated to learn so, for a beginner it's quite time taking.

Derek
Project Manager, USA
Rakentaminen, 51-200 - työntekijät

Smartsheet: The only reason I have time for vacation

5,0 viime vuonna

Kommentit: We have solved a plethora of project schedule tracking needs, paired with a system to house our files and notes with a meaningful and useful structure. I use Smartsheet for a 1000 different reasons, and hope that new tools and features keep getting added to my toolbox.

Hyvät puolet:

My favorite tool in Smartsheet would have to be a combination use of automated reminders, overdue milestone reports, assigning staff to tasks, and running detailed reports to check on my team's current progress. Paired with cross sheet cell linking, index/match where needed, and Datamesh when running large scale reporting when conditional formatting may be needed is a bundle of brilliance. Simply a great batch of tools for the job.

Huonot puolet:

No file renaming option. Limited sheet summary report functionality. Limited batch update tools to revise and align current project sheets. Lack of permission settings without additional purchased feature packages.

Erika
Director of Digital Product Development, USA
Verkko-oppiminen, 51-200 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

I chose this and love it

Hyvät puolet:

The ability to share sheets and collaborate is absolutely essential between myself and my teams. I like that all of the Smartsheets that I have access to can be organized into folders for easy retrieval and love the ability to pin sheets or go to the most recently accessed to be able to easily find the one I'm looking for. They also often introduce new features, which is great. Also, the automation tools, like the ability to notify someone when a row or field changes, is absolutely key with the way we do business to ensure that everyone is always on the same page.

Huonot puolet:

This is nit-picky, but I do not like setting up rules for a sheet, and then the email that is sent to people looks like it is sent from "me." I would rather have the email come from Smartsheet instead my email address because in many cases I set up the rules for others and it appears that I am emailing them about it but that is not the case.

Brian
Human Resources Generalist, USA
Terveys, hyvinvointi ja kuntoilu, 51-200 - työntekijät

Smartsheet for Data Management

4,0 3 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: I daily maintain six Smartsheets, and will probably integrate more. This has helped with tracking my progress in processes, and eliminated the need for reporting up, as my superiors can view my progress in real time. I found learning the software to be fairly easy, and recognized many opportunities presented by Smartsheet for further education.

Hyvät puolet:

I use Smartsheet daily to track personnel processes, such as recruitment efforts, termination procedures, and the completion of development reviews. I have used other software before, but Smartsheet affords me with the opportunity to freely share the data with other coworkers and management easily and immediately. I also really appreciate the automatic save feature, and the prompt to update with other's changes. I tend to stay in my Smartsheets all day long so this is particularly helpful for updates. I like the ability to attach documents.

Huonot puolet:

I found the Filter feature to be a bit clunky; That design needs some work. I'd like to be able to change fonts within fields, such as making individual words bold. Manipulating rows within the sheets could be streamlined. It's challenging when you want to move a series of rows to another location on the same sheet. It becomes a two-step process: Creating the space for the rows in the new location, and then cutting or copying and inserting them in the new space.

Cory
Sr. Project Manager, USA
Tietotekniikka ja tietopalvelut, 201-500 - työntekijät

Huomioon otetut vaihtoehdot:

Smartsheet is preferred from multiple fast-moving projects

4,0 3 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: Satisfied. I manage >25 projects that vary in size and detail. I would not rely on any other project management program that I have used in the past.

Hyvät puolet:

Easy to get in, set up, and maintain small-medium size projects. Quick to learn, easy to use.

Huonot puolet:

I would like more intelligence around the columns: 1) more specific formatting choices, like setting the duration to hours, separating effort and duration; 2) Predecessor columns that intelligently follow the task, not only the row number.

jonathan
Preconstruction Manager, USA
Rakentaminen, 11-50 - työntekijät

Smartsheet for Homebuilding company

5,0 viime vuonna

Kommentit: Customer service is really amazing.

Hyvät puolet:

I love the ability to create tasks and basically create as many filters as I want/need. The new dashboard feature is really nice. I use it for our design requests, precon schedule and we are currently working on using it in our construction schedule. Some slight bugs and limitations but overall working well.

Huonot puolet:

The calendar apps is just awful. Don't recommend using it. Very limited ability. I wish they would just make tweak the calendar view slightly. Need the ability to show multi columns on calendar date. Also would be nice to display calendar view on a dashboard without publishing it. That on works horribly on the mobile version. We have a lot of field guys and the mobile version is not the best for viewing stuff.

Lachlan
IT Project Coordinator, Australia
Huonekalut, 51-200 - työntekijät

SmartSheet | An extraordinary tool for fast moving businesses

5,0 2 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: Since beginning to use SmartSheet in 2017, it has been a catalyst in keeping up with an ever changing market and the increase in the use of digital tools and communication channels.

Hyvät puolet:

SmartSheet is a tool setup in such a way the it can be tailored to your organisation and used for multiple functions, by multiple divisions. The speed at which they are improving the platform with new functions and features is beyond amazing. Any small to medium size business trying to improve in project management, ICT management, customer service, task management, resource management, team management (the list goes on) would largely benefit from investing in SmartSheet. The ROI is incredible and the ease of rolling it out through an organisation is simple due to the intuitive UI.

Huonot puolet:

The only downside I see with SmartSheet is the permission levels. These could be improved with the ability to share sheets in bulk rather than just at a workspace or individual sheet level.

Megan
Supervisor, Medical Device Engineering, USA
Lääkinnälliset laitteet, 5 001-10 000 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

Really great product from a really great company

5,0 2 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: Smartsheet has been a really great company to work with overall. The customer service team is absolutely wonderful. They're super attentive and very knowledgeable. The training resources that Smartsheet provides are also exceptional. Any time I'm trying to figure out something new, it's very easy to find training materials on how to do it and they're very clear and easy to follow. We've been able to make a huge improvement in how we organize and communicate a lot of our work in our department specifically and across the business because of Smartsheet.

Hyvät puolet:

I love how easy it is to collaborate and share information with Smartsheet. With the different permission levels and how easy it was to get our whole company set up with Smartsheet, it has made so much of our project work so much easier and has enabled us to keep all relevant teams, and even just interested parties, up to speed on all that we have going on.

Huonot puolet:

The one feature that I do wish would be added would be a visual timeline feature like MSP has. A lot of times our executive management team would like to see a simplified timeline with key milestones, but in order to do that with Smartsheet, we have to transfer things into PPT Timeline, which isn't impossible, it's just an added step that is a little inconvenient.

Sara
Product Strategy Manager, USA
Vakuutusala, 1 001-5 000 - työntekijät

Love the versatility

5,0 3 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: I love the webinars on new services and the ability to become certified to use this tool- its such a time saver and I love that if I think of something I need to do on my commute home- I can just pull it up on my phone. Overall I would recommend it to my text company too- I would rather use Smart sheet as a project management tool than any tool designed for math brains that isn't as freestyle.

Hyvät puolet:

I love this software. I love the pick up and go aspect where I can access it on all my devices. I love the automatic saves- because I am terrible at remembering to save, and I love the ability to attach files and tag people for projects. I used the software at my previous company for creative project management and now I'm using it like agile for product development builds. Its great for tracking and overall roadmapping. I wouldn't use anything else when I can do everything I want right here!

Huonot puolet:

All the issues I've had have been solved in new releases but it would be wonderful if I could build graphic pages in the software- I'm hoping that comes soon. Like a mobile photoshop or powerpoint or image tool.

Ryan
Director of Business Operations, USA
Televiestintä, 51-200 - työntekijät

Huomioon otetut vaihtoehdot:

Smartsheet is a great Project Scheduling tool, and so much more

5,0 3 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: I love Smartsheet! It has become an indispensable tool in organizing and visualizing the work we do everyday!

Hyvät puolet:

Smartsheet is much easier to use for Project Managemen than the classic Microsoft Project software I was originally trained on. It allows people to manage work with the intelligence of a project scheduling tool, but with an easy to understand and use spreadsheet interface. Since Smartsheet is a cloud product, each Smartsheet is available from any computer by just logging into the website, or even from their mobile app. Another great Project Management benefits is that the Project Manager can share a Smartsheet with their whole team to collaborate together. We also use the Smartsheet for Jira Connector which allows us to sync information back and forth between the two systems. Jira can be complicated to navigate, and the dashboarding can be really frustrating. This connector allows us to keep track of individual tickets associated with a project, and even lets us import massive data sets for analysis. Finally, we have ended up using Smartsheet as a dashboarding tool. It's actually surprisingly good as a Business Intelligence visualization tool for keeping track of our projects, and for displaying Jira dashboarding.

Huonot puolet:

Like any software there are small quirks I'd like to see changed, or hotkeys added, but overall I'm impressed with the constant cadence of feature updates and enhancements.

Rick
Senior Director, Dynamic Pricing Execution, USA
Rahoituspalvelut, 51-200 - työntekijät

Huomioon otetut vaihtoehdot:

Excellent alternative to traditional spreadsheets and project management tools and processes

5,0 3 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: We use it for all project implementations to manage collaboration with our clients - project plans, decision logs, issue logs, contact lists, action item lists, document sharing, etc. We also use it internally for similar activities. I even use it on my team for very efficient weekly status reporting. We even link it to JIRA for automatically syncing sheets and reports to that system for managing product releases and product support. We love it!!!

Hyvät puolet:

Very easy to learn and get users onboard quickly. Works much like Excel yet with much more document sharing functionality and the notifications service is most beneficial to us. Very cost efficient in that our clients don't need to purchase a license so we use this to collaborate with them for our project work.

Huonot puolet:

Very little not to like. Advanced functionality we need to not alwasys there, however, Smartsheet comes out with new features a few times a year and they always very helpful. Biggest complaint is that we have not yet figured out how to provide users edit access to a group and yet limit certain sheets within that group to viewer only. Would also like to see more options for backups and restores.

Renee
Manager, USA
Kiinteistöala, 201-500 - työntekijät

Smartsheet for the win

5,0 2 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: The initial setup of some of my Smartsheets was cumbersome and time consuming. HOWEVER, it was well worth it. Now that I know how to navigate around, it does not take as long to get a Smartsheet up and running. I enjoy setting up new Smartsheet projects and teaching others how to use or navigate around the project. I literally learn something new everyday.

Hyvät puolet:

Because I use this software on a daily basis, I need to be able to navigate around fairly quickly. For the most part, I am able to do this. When I do have a question or can't figure out how to do something, the search function either in the Solution Center or a search in Google often produce great results. And if if doesn't, customer service is superb and I am able to get pretty close to an immediate response or help. I do like how I can create a Dashboard that can house any type of information from links to other Smartsheets, forms, other websites, the list is endless. It helps bring projects and/or information together in one area that is easy to navigate through.

Huonot puolet:

Although I know this isn't excel, I do wish it had more functionality like excel. With that said, the more I use this program, the more I do love it and am able to maneuver my way around easier.

Nick
Nick
Managing Director, Britannia
Huonekalut, 11-50 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

A flexible tool only limited by your imagination and ability with formulae

5,0 2 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: Smartsheet has been transformational for our business. As a small bespoke kitchen manufacturer (21 staff) we have some industry specific software for design and quoting, but most out of the box ERP software doesn't fit. We don't have an IT department so anything we use needs to be robust, and my background in programming has enabled us to implement some nifty systems using Smartsheet, but without the hassle of actually writing and then maintaining our own programs. Excel just doesn't compare, and is not cloud native so just doesn't work so well even in Office 365. We genuinely cannot live without it.

Hyvät puolet:

Cloud based - available everywhere to everyone Flexibility - it's not only a project management tool, it can do most things that Excel can do, but often better. Specifically column formulae are a fantastic recent addition that enables sheets to become almost unbreakable

Huonot puolet:

Nothing major. There are some minor gripes: - Slack integration doesn't allow tagging of individuals, and cannot allow a variable to determine which channel to send the message to - Cannot yet control heirarchy with formulae, I hope this function will come eventually

Darrin
Director, USA
Valtionhallinto, 11-50 - työntekijät

Quick points

Hyvät puolet:

·Being able to share a spreadsheet with other users in real-time. · Like that users can complete a form to populate a spreadsheet to include uploading documents and that update requests could be sent to that user if a correction needs to be made or additional info is needed. The user then make the change(s) to the cell requested.

Huonot puolet:

·Recently a change was made whereas a non-licensed user can no longer send update requests. We use Smartsheet to have student teachers complete some info pursuant to state law. When the student makes an error, we used to send an update request to have them correct a cell. Now only a licensed user can send those notifications, so we most likely will utilize regular emails for these changes or not use Smartsheet for this work. ·As of Monday (9.30.19), how the system used "comments" changed from a pop-up box that let you enter into a field, save that info and now click anywhere and that pop-up box disappeared. Now it opens "Conversations" which now blocks the right side of the spreadsheet and you must now click on the X to close it out. It also holds all of the comments made to the entire sheet which is more info that I need. Typically if a comment is added to a row, I just click on the comment bubble to that row instead of viewing all of the comments to the sheet. ·When an update request is sent and the person makes the correction, this information is not clearly discernible when viewing the sheet. Turning on notifications turns on too many notifications so this was not an option. The workaround is, I add a "note sent"column that I check when an update request is sent. I then review the sheet and look for rows that have "note sent" checked and now no longer have the pending update icon to look for corrections. ·Need better form controls (field limits, date fields, etc.).

Vahvistettu arvostelija
Director of Project Management, USA
Kulutustavarat, 11-50 - työntekijät
Arvostelijan lähde

Excellent project management tool!

5,0 3 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: I joined my team in 2017 and was asked to establish our PM management system - knowing that I didn't have the budget for some of the more robust tools, I needed to find one that wasn't only user friendly but had all the capabilities I needed to create the complex timelines and reporting that I needed. Smartsheet was recommended to me and when I finally did a walk through I felt like it would be the perfect fit for my needs. Since then, I've been able to setup the platform and project management system for my team and we adjust it as needed along the way with ease. We also have been able to find uses outside of my project management needs to track form responses and other data management needs.

Hyvät puolet:

easy to set-up processes, ongoing product improvements and additions, great team capabilities, quick and easy adoption due to familiarity of tool to MS Project/Excel style, many different uses outside of projects timelines, very cost effective

Huonot puolet:

interface feels dated (although they're continuously working on this) and not created for non-project team members, dashboard tool and capabilities could use some improvements, sometimes creating cross-functional sheets can be clunky and unnecessarily complex.