Tuotteen Cortex arvostelut

4,9 (7)

Tietoja tuotteesta Cortex

Orange Logic provides a powerful DAM platform to increase control, creativity and commercial advantage.

Lue lisää tuotteesta Cortex

Asiakaspalvelu
Ominaisuudet
Vastinetta rahalle

Todennäköisyys suosittelulle

Tuotteen Cortex yleisarvosana on 4,9/5 tähteä. Se perustuu 7 Capterran käyttäjän arvosteluun.

Suodata arvosteluja (7)

Lajitteluperuste

Oletko käyttänyt tuotetta Cortex aiemmin?

Jaa kokemuksesi muiden ohjelmisto-ostajien kanssa.

Suodata arvosteluja (7)

Steve
Steve
Digital Asset Management Lead, USA
Vahvistettu LinkedIn-käyttäjä
Vieraanvaraisuuspalvelut, 1 001-5 000 - työntekijät
Käytti ohjelmistoa seuraavaan tarkoitukseen: Yli 2 vuotta
Arvostelijan lähde

Very flexible and scalable system

5,0 2 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: Cortex has been able to meet the scale and speed demands for how our company works. Without the flexibility of the system and the ability to create multiple API workflows, we would not have been able to be as successful in keeping up with our asset production. The Orange Logic team behind Cortex was always eager to take on our challenges and find workable solutions.

Hyvät puolet:

In our case, we've been able to scale the Cortex to meet our business needs, quickly adjust settings as our workflows change, and use APIs to integrate the system with many of our other production workflow tools. We've achieve both scale and efficiencies thanks to the flexibility of Cortex.

Huonot puolet:

Along with the flexibility that allowed us to achieve our scale and efficiency, that same flexibility can become complex if it's not planned out properly. It's tempting to do too much too quickly but a more manageable approach is to implement additional functionality in phases that build upon each other.

Stephanie
DAMS Admin, USA
Käytti ohjelmistoa seuraavaan tarkoitukseen: 6–12 kuukautta
Arvostelijan lähde

Great staff and customer support

5,0 2 viikkoa sitten Uusi

Hyvät puolet:

The ease of creating multiple metadata mappings and the ability to batch edit on every field are considerable upsides to Cortex. These features work with relative ease compared to other products I've used over the years.

Huonot puolet:

You can tell that Cortex was built to accommodate a wide variety of use cases. While that may play well for Orange Logic in attracting customers, it can be an overbearing product for end users. It took me several months to wade through the sea of Cortex functionality and hone in on what worked for my needs. Once you get through that, the product does well, but it feels like Cortex tries to be too many things at once.

Jerome
Website Manager | The Store, Australia
Sanomalehdet, 5 001-10 000 - työntekijät

Huomioon otetut vaihtoehdot:

Cortex by Orange Logic does a good job of managing many assets on both the backend and frontend

4,0 5 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: Being able to showcase all Assets of different types and make them available to customers easily and quickly for purchase is great. Exactly what you want in a platform like this. It is not our main DAM but rather our gateway for the public to access our Assets for purchase or licensing.

Hyvät puolet:

The platform's asset management system works well. Batch editing for sets of assets is very quick and easy to use and being able to clean out old data is helpful. Calculator while a tad clunky to set up is very robust once running

Huonot puolet:

The only two things I find as a fault of the platform are when the use case sits slightly outside of its scope and future-proofing. We use the platform for both consumer and professional cases and while this is well suited to professional users, the need for every customer to have a login can be limiting for a consumer user who just wants to come on and purchase one print and will probably not be back again. I realise this use case is not the majority for this type of platform so it shouldn't detract from the overall score but one thing that I still find a little frustrating is the inability to have good quality use on mobile platforms. This might be once again a consumer use case type issue but not being able to simply adapt the site to be mobile and tablet friendly is a little bit of a pain and while it is coming along in most recent releases it is still very far away from where I would expect it to be in 2022. Coming from an e-commerce background and being able to edit sites with CSS to achieve a solid responsive design was what I was expecting when starting work on this platform but it needs to be said that the ability to edit templates outside of specific fixed templates is actually near impossible

Lauren
Associate Director of Collections Access, USA
Käytti ohjelmistoa seuraavaan tarkoitukseen: Yli 2 vuotta
Arvostelijan lähde

Cortex is a superior digital asset management system

5,0 2 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: Even as the pandemic shuttered onsite collections access, Cortex allowed my organization to share our collection with anyone who has Internet access. It is easy and fast to bulk upload images and metadata, and make batch changes.

Hyvät puolet:

I like that Orange Logic provides a ticketing system, Link, where I can raise a defect, ask a question or request an enhancement. I can prioritize tickets from critical to normal or even long-term. At any time I can log onto Link to see the status of the tickets that I've submitted. Answered tickets are archived, so I have a complete history of our evolving digital asset management system.

Huonot puolet:

Cortex is a very granular and robust product. I know that I'm missing out on features, but as the only power user, I simply do not have enough time to delve into all of them.

Antonio
Information Management Officer, USA
Kansainväliset suhteet, 10 000+ - työntekijät

UN Photo DAM powered by Orange Logic Cortex

5,0 5 kuukautta sitten

Kommentit: It has been overall positive since the launch on production in November 2020.

Hyvät puolet:

SaaS solution, intuitive interface, powerful search and metadata management as well as robust storage and archives management via AWS. Robust cyber security features.

Huonot puolet:

Constant software upgrades that can be positive for bugs fixing and adding new features, but can disrupt team workflows and add complexity to standards and more work for the team.

Vahvistettu arvostelija
DAM Specialist, USA
Vahvistettu LinkedIn-käyttäjä
Vapaa-aika, matkailu ja turismi, 51-200 - työntekijät

DAM with Cortex

5,0 3 vuotta sitten

Kommentit: Cortex has vastly improved our discovery and branding processes.

Hyvät puolet:

Ease of use is the biggest pro. Many users require little to no training in order to use basic functions within Cortex.

Huonot puolet:

The support tickets have started to be answered a little slow. Most questions are answered within two weeks, but critical issues still see care rapidly.

Ben
Director of Software Development, USA
Käytti ohjelmistoa seuraavaan tarkoitukseen: 6–12 kuukautta
Arvostelijan lähde

Finally a DAMS that works!

5,0 viime viikolla Uusi

Kommentit: Our company works with lots of video files, and we didn't have a great place to keep them. We had a local storage server that almost died multiple times due to power surges and we almost lost everything. We originally were going to use a different DAM solution but when Covid hit and everyone was working remotely we couldn't edit videos over the VPN. Cortex integrates with Premiere so our team can edit off of low resolution proxy files and export the final video at high resolution.

Hyvät puolet:

Cortex makes it easy to upload, share, and download media files. It integrates with the Adobe suite and allows for our creative team to work remotely off proxy files. It's a flexible platform, and our integration team has been a joy to work with.

Huonot puolet:

I'm getting really nit-picky here, but I'd love for Cortex to support additional S3 storage tiers to save money on our cloud storage bill. It's on their roadmap though